Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Big Screen Secrets

"Film studio rumours turn out to be true."

20
7 Comments 7
4.3k Views 4.3k
9.4k words 9.4k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"As always, thanks to my good friend, Jwren, for editing. Jwren doesn't like messing around with the story too much, preferring instead to correct grammatical errors and improve lousy writing. When I receive the edited version, I usually let it sit on my hard drive, before revisiting it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Often, some things need changing, simply because I hadn't correctly written what I wanted to say the first time, so that's what I do. Long story short, any subsequent mistakes you see are mine and not his."

"Come on up to the house." The intercom system didn't do her justice but hearing Hailey Buchanan's smooth tones was reassuring: I was at the correct address, a stone’s throw from the famous French Riviera. I took a deep breath as the massive wrought iron gates opened automatically and then I slipped the hired car into gear.

Late on a Friday evening, my editor informed me that he had rearranged Mrs Hailey Buchanan's interview — and swiftly added that my flight was the following day. Annoyed at this sudden change of plans, I packed my bags and checked my notes on Hailey Buchanan before going to bed.

Perched on top of Hollywood's A list, Hailey was the first Latin American actress to win an Oscar, and the first leading lady to be paid more for a film than her male co-star. She had many critically-acclaimed films on her résumé before taking on the role of a superhero in one of the most popular and lucrative movie series this century.

Forty years old, stunningly beautiful with a figure to die for, Hailey was renowned for her strong personality. Fiercely independent, she did what she wanted, when she wanted, and didn’t give a rat's ass what anybody thought of her. She had also dated some of the sexiest hunks in Hollywood. Although I'm not usually jealous of the people I interview, I could make an exception for Hailey Buchanan. 

Before I continue, maybe I should introduce myself. I’m Andrea Detroit, a tall, sinewy, blue-eyed, blonde-haired career professional. I have a non-existent love life — a result of trying to prove my dedication to my employer — and I smoke too much. I don’t drink enough, except for coffee, and I spent my fortieth birthday staring at a computer screen, trying to beat an approaching deadline. To make matters worse, while I was banging away at my keyboard, my in middles ex-husband was busy pounding the brains out of my ex-best friend.

I write for a leading fashion magazine, not the one Madonna sang about, but another just like it. Distribution is worldwide, well almost; to be fair, transport in Outer Mongolia is very unpredictable. I get a kick knowing that people all around the world read my articles and that I’m one of the best in my field. This summer, we've published a series about rich, successful and influential women, and my interview with Hailey Buchanan was to be part of the series.

However, gaining access to Hollywood's greats isn't as easy as it sounds. There are weeks, sometimes months of negotiations and my editor handed me a list of subjects I was and wasn't allowed to discuss. All the questions had been screened, deemed appropriate by Mrs Buchanan's lawyers, and I wasn't to deviate. Although this is common practice, it’s still a bore, and as I boarded the plane at Heathrow, I resigned myself to another sterile, controlled, and impersonal interview.

o0o

I stepped out of the air-conditioned vehicle, and the midday Mediterranean heat hit me like a sledgehammer. My skirt and blouse were suitable for an English summer — that’s when umbrellas are often more useful than bikinis — and were definitely too heavy for the blazing sunshine. I cursed my choice of outfit, my editor and Hailey Buchanan in particular for this sudden change in plans, but with sweat trickling down my neck, there was nothing I could do to change the situation, and with leaden shoes, I moved toward the front entrance.

Before I'd reached the steps, the door was flung open and my first surprise of the day was to see Hailey standing there in an unbuttoned worn cheesecloth blouse and black bikini. Apparently, formality had been dispensed with because the only visible status symbol was her expensive pair of Balenciaga round sandals. Had I known this was to be a casual meeting, I would have worn similar attire, but that little detail had escaped everyone's attention, including mine.

As Hailey descended the steps to greet me, her full breasts wobbled delightfully with each step, and again when we shook hands. A pang of unreasonable jealousy crashed into my brain.

"How are you, Andrea?" she asked in something approaching real empathy.

Throwing caution to the wind, I told her the truth. "Hot, tired, and desperately in need of a pee.” I was surprised to hear a disgustingly genuine snigger.

"At least you don't beat around the bush, come on inside.” She smiled. “America has become so toxic lately; I had to get out. Everything that normal, decent people have worked tears for, has been undermined, and the country is tearing itself apart. That's why I’ve moved to the French Riviera; much more civilized."

Then linking an arm into mine, she said, "Come on, let's get you into something a lot more comfortable, and then we'll have something to eat and drink. Do like wine? I think it's about that time of day."

Although it was approaching one o'clock, I'd been on the go since five and hadn't eaten all morning. Hailey's suggestion was music in my ears.

Thirty minutes later, after a refreshing shower and wearing a borrowed bikini and blouse similar to the one she was wearing, Hailey and I were getting on like a house on fire. Anyone could easily have thought we'd been friends for years. We sat at a large, wooden table, overshadowed by an ancient walnut tree. Below this picturesque patio was one of the most fantastic swimming pools I'd seen, the water crystal clear and the surface as smooth as a mirror.

The steep hillside virtually guaranteed privacy, while in the distance, Nice and beyond the boulevard, the azure blue Mediterranean sea competed for attention. Experts claim money can't buy everything, and there's probably some truth in that, but it does make life a lot more convenient when you're incredibly wealthy. Admiring the view, I could easily see why Hailey had chosen to move here.

We were washing down the remains of a light salad with a delightful if potent white wine when Hailey asked if I wanted to start the interview or maybe kick back and relax. It was, after all, Saturday afternoon. When I admitted I didn't mind, she said she felt like sunbathing. And that was that.

o0o

Deciding to combine business with pleasure, we lay in the scorching heat, my host topless, and talked. I didn't take notes but used a digital recorder. We touched a lot of subjects: Hailey's career, the tremendous amount of charity work she does, and her stranded marriages. We also discussed her punishing keep fit regime, one she adheres to every day, including holidays, and listening to her, I wondered if I could have been that dedicated.

"Doesn't all that strenuous exercise become tedious, especially if you're having ‘me time’ and are supposed to be relaxing?"

She looked out to sea.

“Yes, it does, Andrea, but it's the price I pay to live the life I lead. Let's be honest; I have an easy life. I get paid very well, for doing something I love, I've been to some of the most beautiful places in the world, and have met some incredible people. But, it's not a one-way street. The public wants to see this," she said, indicating her gorgeous body, "and I accept that. Not everybody can and would, but I'm vain enough to try."

"And succeed," I said, meaning every word.

A gracious smile rewarded my comment, but in truth, Hailey's figure was something I not only admired but was quite jealous of, despite not being a slouch myself. There was no hint of sag to her boobs, and with no visible tan lines, I wondered if Hailey actually wore anything when she was alone here. It amused me immensely knowing the paparazzi would sell their back teeth to get a photo of Hailey sunbathing ‘au natural.’

"Don't you worry about teenage girls abusing their bodies to emulate you?"

Hailey nodded. "Of course I do, but me being fat and ugly wouldn't change that. At least my way of life is a healthy one. I eat a balanced diet, exercise regularly, drink in moderation — and don't do drugs. Only the mentally unstable think this a reflection of real life. They see the fame and fortune and are blinded by it. What they don't see is the Hailey Buchanan who farts like construction worker if she's had too much champagne, and whose shit definitely does stink after curry night.”

She paused for a moment as I laughed at her self-deprecating humour. Then she stood and strolled toward the pool. Seconds later, after a perfect dive, Hailey's head broke through the shiny surface, and she urged me to join her. I jumped into the cold refreshing water, swam a few strokes then went to one side of the pool. I watched Hailey swim a few lengths before she joined me.

"Is there anything you wish you'd done differently?"

She threw her head back and emitted an explosive laugh. "I should say. I regret the fact that my marriages broke down; I regret the fact that some of the men I've dated turned out to be real assholes. And here's something I don't admit too often: I once received the script for 'Friends' but never read it." Grinning, Hailey stared over the bay. "Seriously, my biggest regret was not speaking out against all the scumbags that work in this industry. I wish I had the moral courage Alyssa Milano had. She took a brave stand with her Twitter appeal. Luckily, it paid off, but it could have gone disastrously wrong."

"So you've suffered sexual intimidation?"

"Andrea, I've been propositioned by the best and worst of them. Remember, when you're on the bottom rung of the ladder, and prepared to spread your legs, there's always some douchebag ready to give you a helping hand."

She threw me a sideways glance.

"This 'me too' movement… we both know nothing much will change. The scumbags out there have taken cover for a while. However, when the dust settles, young women, particularly those from the ethnic minorities, will still do things they're not comfortable with because they want —“ and she made a sweeping gesture around the house, garden and swimming pool, "all this."

"Have you ever..."

“Sure,” Hailey cut in, “a few times. It’s only sex, no big deal. But I wouldn't want any daughter of mine getting involved in the acting business, that's for sure."

Her venom surprised me. Was showbiz that bad?

"No, of course not, I've had some of the happiest moments of my life, making movies."

"Really? Such as?"

“Well, making the film that won me my Oscar, that was pretty special. You've seen the film?"

I nodded. "Several times."

"What did you think?"

"A powerful film. Suspense, intrigue, a nice twist in the tale, and some gritty sex scenes. All in all, a film one can be proud of; and your performance was tremendous. Jesus, it's the reason you won the best leading lady."

Hailey nodded then smirked. "I wasn’t acting all the time, Andrea."

"Oh, are you trying to tell me those stories the studios drummed up for publicity were true?" I couldn't contain the disdain I felt. "Come on, Hailey, those sort of rumours are practically mandatory nowadays. Anything to increase the hype around a new film. The trouble is, nobody ever believes them, especially not now, what with the internet. Fake news is what it's called, whether one likes it or not, it's here to stay."

Hailey's smile was imperious. "Those so-called rumours were true," she replied, her voice calm. Being suspicious by nature, I still had my doubts. We stared at each other; me inquisitive, her amused.

"Besides, you've always denied any impropriety," I countered and saw my host nod.

"And I will continue to do so," she replied, "in public... but, between you and me, the studios weren't wrong, although they didn't know it either."

"Now you're talking in riddles." Hailey treated me to an enigmatic smile and raised her eyebrows. "You're joking,” I said, but her attitude was creating cracks in my confidence. "If this ever became public knowledge—“

"No one would give a damn,” she interrupted. "It all happened so long ago; nobody would care; like you said, fake news."

The wry smile brought the truth, crashing home. Whatever had happened, it was almost twenty years ago. Since then, everybody involved had moved on, and by today's standards, with celebrities 'accidentally' releasing sex tapes to boost their popularity, Hailey's confession wouldn't even cause a blip on the Richter scale of scandals.

Realising she'd outmanoeuvred me, was one thing; graciously accepting my defeat was another. Then Hailey smiled. "Don't worry, Andrea. There'll be other scoops, but not today. If you’re interested, though, I'll tell you about it. If not, we'll talk about something else.”

Her million-dollar smile was the last straw. "Hailey Buchanan, you're a first-class shit. You can’t reveal something like that and not expect me to respond. I'm a woman and a journalist, for fuck's sake. Being nosy isn't just a pastime; it's my profession. Now tell."

o0o

"You know the scene toward the end of the film, the one where Joe Thornton goes down on me?” I nodded. "My orgasm wasn't faked." She paused, and I saw a wispy smile. 

Having accepted an invitation to stay, I’d enjoyed a delicious dinner, and we were on our fourth bottle of wine when Hailey threw in the bombshell. Now she walked a little unsteadily from the dining room to the lounge, picked up the television remote control, pressed a few buttons and slumped onto the couch. Sitting next to her, I saw the film title appear on the enormous screen. Impatient to show me what she was talking about, Hailey fast-forwarded the movie.

"We were filming in southern Texas. Dan Matthews, the director, filmed the movie backwards and this was one of the first scenes Joe and I filmed together. I’d never worked with him before, and I was unprepared for his antics. Had I known, I might have refused to work with him. However, I didn't, and Joe did his thing. The rest, as they say, is history.”

"But wasn't he married to —”

“Yep." Hailey nodded, grinning wickedly. “Hollywood royalty. She still hates me, even now, some twenty years later. She'd kill me if she could get away with it, which is a bit rich when you consider her past."

o0o

Janice Hunter, daughter of Hollywood legend Jack Hunter, made her first film at the tender age of four. She was one the original ‘Les Enfant Terribles’ and, having grown up in the limelight, became accustomed to being a Hollywood princess. Her sixteenth birthday party was a real happening, and anybody and everybody important in Tinsel-Town was present.

Although she was notoriously fickle and difficult to work with, she was an award-winning actress, and her films broke box-office records. Her willingness to get naked on screen probably helped, but there was no denying she had the X-factor. Her stormy love life created joyful reading for millions, and her many affairs had ruined a few marriages, including a couple of her own. But, as the saying goes, there's no business like show business, and that was doubly true of Janice Hunter.

o0o

"So, what happened?" I demanded, my curiosity thoroughly aroused.

"It started while we were rehearsing the scene. Although there's a lot of preparation done beforehand, there are still things that need to checking. Ambient lighting levels, camera angles, you name it, nothing is left to chance. Anyway, we were on the bed in our bathrobes, waiting for Dan Matthews to finish his preparations. However, because Joe was bored, he was messing around, trying to get a rise out of me."

Hailey stopped to refill our glasses, and I sat there thinking about Dan Matthews. He is one of those directors with the golden touch. He'd started as an alternative filmmaker before moving to mainstream movies. His attention to detail is both legendary and infuriating. However, his films won Oscars.

"What do you mean when you say Joe was messing around?" I asked as she poured the wine.

"Little things. Joe kept slipping his hands beneath my bathrobe, stroking my thighs, innocent-like, but each time edging closer to my panties. Then he pulled my robe partially open and began blowing warm air over my pussy. I know I should have stopped him, but to be honest, I liked what he was doing."

I nodded.

"Anyway, he kept saying things like how gorgeous my legs were and how he could see my bush through my knickers. I told him to stop mucking around because if Dan heard us, I didn't want him getting the wrong impression."

My inquisitive expression caused her to pause.

"Don't forget, Andrea; I wasn't the household name I am now. This film was important for me, possibly my big breakthrough, and I didn't want Dan to fire me because I wasn't taking things seriously."

"Did Joe stop?"

She shook her head. “No, the bastard went even further. Like I've said, I was getting a little steamed up. I liked what he was doing, even if he shouldn't have been doing it, and I almost lost it."

Hailey sipped her drink, and I smiled patiently while silently screaming at her for keeping me in suspense.

"His tongue licked the top of my thigh, right here —” she pointed to the offending area, "against the edge of my panties. Completely unprofessional, but absolutely divine. I remember gasping and looking around to see if anyone had noticed what was happening. However, due to everyone being too preoccupied with their tasks, no one had seen a thing. So, instead of protesting as maybe I should have, I may have giggled — and wiggled my ass in encouragement.” She winked. "Oh, and I remember creaming my knickers."

"Did he stop then?"

"Oh no, not Joe, the bastard began licking my pussy through my knickers. Not only that, but he put a hand on my mound and began caressing my clit."

"And you didn't say a thing?" My excitement was rising, while Hailey shook her head.

"Didn't get a chance. It only lasted a few seconds because Dan called everyone to attention. Mind you; I was so horny and frustrated, I would have let Joe carry on regardless, and bugger the consequences."

"He'd got you that turned on?"

"Yep, but there wasn’t time to gather my wits because Dan ordered us to take our positions. But seconds after the cameras started rolling, he called a halt and asked me to approach him. That's when 'The Great Dan Mathews' asked me to lose my knickers, explaining very apologetically that they were ruining the shot. And because Dan is such a nice guy, and the director, I did as he wanted. You should have seen Joe's face when he saw me climb onto the bed, ‘sans panties’. His gaze never left my bush, and it was probably the only time I ever saw him speechless."

"I bet it was… but why did you have to remove your panties at all?” I pointed at the screen. "Look, the camera is above you, looking down from the ceiling. We can only see your top half, and you're wearing a bra."

"Ha, you forget the beginning of the scene," Hailey exclaimed, grinning triumphantly. She rewound the movie and pressed play. "See, right there, before it switches to the main shot, the camera approaches us from the bedroom doorway."

She was right.

"See, Joe's head is between my legs, and his hands are gripping my butt. Dan didn't want any underwear in the shot, so off they had to come.”

“So, when the audience is watching your orgasm..."

"They are unwittingly watching me cream all over Joe's face because that shit was giving me some of the best head I've ever had. Maybe I should have expected it, but mucking about during rehearsals is one thing, going down on me for real during the take is another. And I'm not exaggerating it. His tongue was everywhere: between my pussy lips, over my clit, and he even managed to lick my asshole. What you see is a young Hailey Buchanan having her pussy eaten out by an expert, and there was nothing she could do to stop him — not that I wanted to."

"But didn't you feel violated afterwards? I mean, what Joe did was out of order. It wasn't harmless fun.” I was indignant. “At the very least, it was sexual misconduct.”

"I suppose," Hailey conceded after some thought. “But, being honest, whenever we do scenes like this, it's... well, 'violation' might not be the right word, but it's undoubtedly exploitation. The public wants to see sex, and they're prepared to pay for the privilege. The sad fact is, the bigger the name, the bigger the gain. Nowadays, I could command an extra twenty million for doing that scene.”

I knew that was true.

"Dan warned me the sex scenes would be on the limit. Not blatant or hardcore, but the film would have an R-rating. So, was I violated? No. Was I being exploited?" She pursed her full lips and tilted her head to one side. "I suppose so, but I wasn't some starry-eyed dimwit. Okay, I never figured my first on-screen orgasm would be a real one, but then I hadn't counted on Joe going down on me.” Then Hailey winked. “But let's be honest, Andrea, there are worse ways to earn a living,” she said, giggling raucously.

Not waiting for my response, my host again fast-forwarded the movie towards the end of the scene, saying, “Mind you, he didn't just use his mouth." 

Puzzled by this enigmatic statement, I waited impatiently. The film restarted and was then instantly paused again, with Hailey, staring at the camera, her eyes wide open in surprise and her sensual mouth forming a perfect 'O,' like some sex doll.

"Everyone thinks I was acting, but I wasn't. And, before you think I was worried about my nipple appearing, let me just say that was the least of my problems. At precisely that moment, Joe started fingering my ass, hence the 'grateful Judy' expression."

"You mean?”

I saw Hailey nod slowly.

"I kid you not, Andrea. I'm probably the only actress in cinematic history who won an Oscar for having her asshole fingered."

“And without lubrication?" I was aghast.

"Oh, there was enough lubrication.” Hailey sniggered huskily. "As I've already said, I was hot to trot before we started, so as soon as Joe's tongue slipped between my pussy lips, my juices flowed freely. I couldn't hold it back if I'd wanted to, and I remember feeling them trickling towards my ass. I hoped Joe wouldn't notice, but he was too much of a ladies' man not to know what was happening, and he took advantage of the situation. I'm sure most of the crew saw what was going on despite the whole point of the scene being my face, but nobody was going to make a fuss." 

"But wasn't it a closed set?"

"No, this scene wasn't supposed to have any real sex, and if Dan hadn't changed things at the last moment, then none of this would have happened — probably." Another giggle. 

"Okay, I'm not saying Joe would have stopped mucking around, but without me being naked from the waist down, the effect wouldn't have been quite so spectacular." 

"I bet there were a few stiffies on the set," I said, "especially when you removed your knickers.”

"Might have been.” Hailey chuckled. "I didn't notice. To be honest, it all happened so fast; I could hardly believe it myself. The whole shoot, including rehearsals, took just a couple of hours and for most of the time, I had clothes on. Filming only took a few minutes, not much more than what you see in the final version, and when Dan yelled cut, that was it. There was the usual hive of activity, which happens when the take is a wrap, and nobody, at least nobody I saw, noticed a thing. Mind you; I wasn't going to let Joe get off scot-free."

"What do you mean?"

"After filming stopped, Joe climbed off the bed and stood there waiting for our robes. He was so cocksure no-one had seen what he'd done, he stood there smiling like the Cheshire cat. Then, as if nothing had happened between us, Joe began flirting with the wardrobe girls. For some reason, that irritated me immensely. So, after putting on my bathrobe, I walked past him, and without stopping, I simply said, ‘You’ve missed a bit’. You should have seen the look of horror on the wardrobe girls’ faces as Joe's hand shot up to wipe his chin. While they stared at him in disgust, I heard him start to mumble, but I just turned away."

I couldn't help sniggering at this unexpected turn of events.

"Although it would have been nice to hear him try to weasel his way out of this, I decided I wasn't hanging around either. Someone handed me my knickers, but I wasn't going to put them back on, not with the tops of my thighs all wet and sticky. With all the bright lights, my physical state would have been obvious to anyone who saw me. So I just stuffed them into my bathrobe pocket and politely excused myself." Hailey giggled again. "I'll tell you this, though; Joe made me cum so bad, I don't know how I managed to make it off the set without my legs giving way.”

"And you have no regrets?" I asked, wondering if I was utterly mistaken in my judgement of Hailey Buchanan.

"No, why should I? Nobody else knows what happened, and I'm not going to tell anybody. Sure, things didn't go as planned, but who cares? He helped me give an Oscar-winning performance, albeit in an unorthodox manner, and I experienced some wonderful orgasms."

I sat up. “Whoa, what do you mean by orgasms? Did you two fuck around off the set?"

"No. But there was the other scene which involved us getting it on. Now that was a closed set."

Listening to Hailey's raunchy confession was both exciting and uncomfortable. I'm certainly not opposed to sex; I like participating and if that’s not an option, then watching or reading about it can be a good substitute. It almost always gets me turned on. This situation fell into that category. My nipples were prominent within the thin cheesecloth, and I would have to arrange to get the borrowed bikini bottoms washed before I returned them. I looked into Hailey’s gorgeous brown eyes; they were sparkling with amusement.

"Don't worry, Andrea," she said, licking her lips. "If it makes you feel any better, my bikini isn't entirely dry either."

It didn’t make me feel better at all.

“But you're safe for the moment," she continued. "A juicy pussy isn't bad but, given a choice, I prefer a good hard cock."

I was catching flies with my mouth as Hailey Buchanan’s outrageous statement took my breath away.

“No, I'm not gay, Andrea, but I have been to bed with other women. I'm not ashamed, but I don't advertise it because the experience wasn't always as enjoyable as it could have been." I raised my eyebrows. "Let's just say not all the scumbags in Hollywood have a penis and leave it at that."

Then Hailey calmly asked if I wanted more wine. Nodding, I held out my empty glass as if on automatic pilot.

candi_latina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
candi_latina

"As you can imagine," Hailey resumed, "after what had passed between us, I was on tenterhooks for a few days. However, Joe never came sniffing around my door. He didn’t have to, we had another scene to film, and he could bide his time, plus there was another reason why he left me alone."

Again I was amazed at how calmly she was relaying the story. One hand absently stroking her thigh, Hailey produced another wicked smile. "Janice showed up... unannounced."

"Just like that?"

Hailey nodded, grinning. "Someone must have told her that Joe and I were hitting it off, so she came down to claim her property... I guess." A soft sigh filled the air. "Probably best in the long run. An affair would've only complicated things for everyone."

I waited as Hailey gazed into the distance for a few moments. Then she faced me again. "Dan Matthews only allowed her to stay on his conditions. He's one of the few people she listens to; Dan's a good friend of daddy Hunter, and he laid down the law: no matter what she saw, either during rehearsals or filming, she wasn't to interfere."

"And she agreed?" There was doubt in my voice, and Hailey smiled.

"She had to agree if she wanted to make sure Joe behaved."

"Wasn't that weird?” I didn’t know whether I could have coped in such a situation.

"Sure was. But Janice knew what Joe was like when she wasn't around. He's not a bad guy to work with except for when he's acting like a cock sucking whoremonger. Janice had her work cut out, and I'm surprised their marriage lasted so long, especially as she's just as bad as him. It’s common knowledge Janice Hunter is a bit of a slut."

“Oooh, meow.” I clawed the air, and Hailey grinned.

"Besides being very handy with his fingers and tongue, Joe has a prick to die for; long and thick, not too big that it’s scary, but enough to get your heart pumping. And he knows how to use it. The first time I saw it, during rehearsals, Joe had it taped up. He wasn't erect, but even then it was a sight to behold. I remember not being able to take my eyes off the damn thing. It's no wonder he walked around with that arrogant smile on his face — and why Janice kept him on a tight leash."

"You are quite the slut extraordinaire, aren't you, Mrs Buchanan?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out.” She gave me another saucy wink, adding, “But you'll have to be very persuasive if you want me to kiss and tell."

I felt butterflies in my stomach and decided to play Hailey at her game. "I can be very compelling when I want to be," I said, adding a husky growl to my tone while running fingers through my loose locks.

"Maybe that's what I'm hoping for," Hailey teased back, sliding her hands over her breasts. Her comment about not minding some pussy, flashed through my mind as I watched her nipples react. Dry mouthed, I wondered if I'd landed in the twilight zone.

"Back to Joe," I insisted, adrenalin coursing through my veins. "Did he get to pork the not-so-innocent Hailey Buchanan without getting into trouble with either the director or Janice Hunter?”

"A couple of days before filming, Dan got us to practice the choreography he’d devised for the scene. All the cameras were in position. They would be operated remotely during the real performance, but during rehearsals a cameraman was present, testing the equipment. Stand-ins do a lot of the preparation, and they were there the first day, to help us out; but on the second day, it was just Dan, the crew and of course Janice."

"Why was she there?"

“Because having a spouse present in such situations is normal. It helps prevent any misunderstanding. We might start each rehearsal in the clothes we’ll wear in the film, but everyone knows we’ll end up on top of each other, naked. Having a partner there watching every move is usually enough to stop any horseplay getting out of hand."

"Did she cause a fuss when you and Joe were practising the actual fornication?"

"No, she was very professional. Sometimes she offered tips, but mostly she stayed out of the way. Even in the final rehearsal with me straddling Joe's naked body, she didn't make a fuss."

"Is that when you two... you know... during rehearsals?"

Hailey's dark eyes glistened as she answered. "No, Joe had his junk taped up, which is what it sounds like. Actors use skin coloured tape to fix their manhood in place, and it's quite effective. It makes sure their dick doesn't flop around, regardless of its physical state; not that Joe had a problem in that area. Mind you, with Janice watching us like a hawk, the whole situation was rather surreal and very frustrating. Having that monster poking me where I wanted it was an enormous turn on, but there was nothing I could do. I might be a good actress, Andrea, but Janice was no fool."

“So, she saw there was chemistry between you two. Wasn't that the point? From where I'm standing, that's a good thing, isn't it?"

"For a film, yes. For a marriage, not so much. There's a lot of rubbish surrounding my profession: how easy being a movie star is, how easily we dive into bed with each other, and how we're all one big happy family, but it's all bullshit. People are people, with all their faults, and jealousy is always rife. As for infamous Hollywood parties, I won't deny they never happen, but when they do, it's more the exception than the rule.” Hailey took a deep breath. “Anyway, back to Janice. She saw the tell-tale signs: flushed expression, erect nipples, and not forgetting Joe's huge fucking erection. Then again, she'd have to be blind to miss that."

Hailey picked up her wine glass and drained it. The bottle was also empty, and she went to get another from the fridge.

"I won't lie," Hailey called across the kitchen, opening the fifth bottle, "the next day was tense. That had a lot to do with Janice being there, but that wasn't the main reason.”

"What do you mean?" I asked as she returned with the wine.

"The living quarters on location was a closed-off compound near the town. The trailers are parked close to each other, to save space, and because I was nervous about the shoot, I couldn’t sleep. However, I wasn’t the only one; Janice and Joe were shouting and screaming the place down. She accused him of not loving her anymore, and he said that she was a crazy, paranoid bitch. It went on for quite a while, way past two o’clock.”

Hailey paused to refill our glasses and then sat. “I think Janice was just the possessive bitch she usually was, but that’s just my opinion. I wasn’t interested in Joe, not in that way, but for a 'wham bam thank you ma’am’ fuck, that was something else. I knew how good he was with his tongue, and in my experience, if a man is good at one thing, it's a sure bet he's good at the other. Of course, with a cock that big you'd have to be a right chump if you couldn't please a woman in bed. And Joe was no dummy, that's for sure."

"Hailey, it sounds like you wanted him to fuck you."

"After feeling how big he was in rehearsals, I certainly did. I'm not a nun; if Joe wanted to mess around, why not? Like I've said, I don't mind a nice big cock; it’s just that the man generally attached to it is usually an asshole, and Joe was no exception."

I was poised to say something about not being judgemental when Hailey picked up the remote control.

"Now, as you know, in the film, my character was a very insecure, borderline alcoholic called Caroline. She was the daughter of a ruthless Republican senator and the wife of his right-hand man. During one of her father's infamous parties, where drugs, alcohol, and hookers are used as tools to blackmail his opponents, Caroline, who has drunk too much, watches her husband make out with her father's very attractive press attaché. Convinced they are having an affair, Caroline flees the party and Nick, Joe's character, finds her weeping in her father's study. He’s an undercover FBI agent tasked with finding incriminating evidence against her father. Unaware of Nick’s double life, Caroline asks him to help her leave her father's house. Despite his reluctance, the older agent eventually agrees to take her to his apartment — et voila."

Hailey pressed play, and we watched in silence as the two characters enter Nick's living room. While Caroline mopes around, Nick disappears into the kitchen, reappearing moments later with drinks. He watches in amazement as Caroline knocks back vodka before going into an emotional meltdown. As Nick takes her into his arms and comforts her, tears and self-pity change to anger, and she demands to know if he finds her attractive. Torn between not blowing his cover, and his attraction to her, Nick says nothing. Then Caroline fiercely kisses him.

Everything about the scene was right. The music, lighting, and perfect camera work helped build the suspense, but it was the chemistry between Hailey and Joe that set the scene on fire. Casting them together was an astute move by Dan Matthews.

While they’re still kissing, Caroline rips open her blouse and grabbing Nick's head, she guides his mouth to her exposed breast, demanding he make love to her.

"How did you feel when Joe started sucking your nipple?"

"Excited, scared, and relieved. After all the tension I'd felt during the rehearsals, I was just glad we were filming. Now the cameras were rolling there was no stopping, no retakes; this was it."

"But I thought filming these types of scenes is quite tiresome,” I said. “Lots of takes, impersonal interaction, and very unromantic. At least, that's what movie stars always say in interviews when asked about doing sex scenes."

"They usually are, but Dan Matthews wanted to try something new. He said because we'd rehearsed the scene so many times, this was a one-take deal. Dan wanted to use the tension we'd experience to enhance the shoot. Once the cameras started rolling, they wouldn’t stop until he shouted ‘cut'. When Joe asked if there were any more instructions, Dan shook his head and said, 'Use the script as a guide, not a rule book. Remember what you've rehearsed. You know where the cameras are and what I expect. If I like what I'm seeing, I might film it for longer than we've planned, but I'll let you know. Hang loose. When you're enjoying yourselves, the camera captures your energy, and everything comes alive. Likewise, if it looks forced, then usually it is. So, relax, have some fun, and let's make a kickass movie. As long as nothing goes wrong, I won't interfere.' And he kept his word."

“So, when Joe started sucking your breast —“

"It was the beginning of a wild ride, in more ways than one. Every nerve ending felt like it had been scraped raw. Joe's mouth on my nipple sent shivers down my spine. I mean, look at them. If they’d been any harder, he would’ve broken his teeth on them. Fuck, was I turned on."

As I've already admitted, I'm no prude when it comes to sex. Yet, I've never given myself to anybody I wasn't involved with, and I could never imagine performing explicit sexual acts in front of a crowd, be they real people or a bunch of cameras. I found Hailey's attitude refreshing but at the same time, incomprehensible.

"What about Joe? Was he excited?"

"Nope, he looked tired, but that was hardly surprising considering the previous night’s row."

"And he was taped up?" I asked, fascinated by what I was watching and what Hailey was telling me.

"I can't say, Andrea. I’m sure he was — Janice wouldn't have let him leave their trailer if he hadn't."

“But,” I persisted, “at that moment you had no idea if he was or wasn't?"

"No — and what's more, I didn't care. All I could think about was the way he was biting my nipple. That had me creaming my panties, and we hadn't even begun. That's when I knew I was in trouble. I was supposed to be a professional, but I was getting so turned on I couldn't concentrate properly. Then, after silently giving myself a severe dressing down, I remembered I had to rub his bulge."

Hailey's finger hovered over the pause button on the remote control when I posed my next question. "Was he hard?"

"Yes, but then he had to be. Dan had a camera zooming in for a close-up, and he’d specifically asked if Joe needed any artificial aid. That’s usually rolled-up socks, although nowadays they have some excellent prosthetic..."

"Hailey Buchanan, are you deliberately trying to frustrate me by boring the pants off me?”

A giggle told me that Hailey was deliberately going off on tangents to annoy me. "Sorry, Andrea."

"Play the movie," I ordered.

After watching my host fondle what looked like a sizable erection, Joe ripped open Hailey’s top. There was a brief glimpse of Hailey's beautiful rack and then she was turned away from the camera as Joe pulled the remnants of Hailey's blouse over her shoulders, trapping her arms behind her back. 

Watching the scene now, with insider's information, was like knowing the secret of a magician's trick. Maybe it's just me, but when I know something has happened for real, it certainly adds spice to my viewing pleasure, and this scene was hot enough as it was.

"What you can't see," Hailey said, pausing the movie again, "is Joe misbehaving. He had a hand between my thighs, and that certainly wasn't in the script. Oh, and that coarse undertone in my voice — Well Andrea, now you know what I sound like when someone fingers me. Although the shot doesn't last more than a few seconds, Joe was genuinely rubbing my clit. Not that I had time to think about it because I still had to play my part. Even so, it didn't stop me creaming my knickers."

"That wasn't part of the plan?"

"Him fingering me?"

I nodded.

"Nope, but the bastard took full advantage of the situation, and there was nothing I could do unless I wanted to stop everything and complain to Dan." Hailey giggled. "Not that there was any danger of that happening," she paused for effect. "I was enjoying myself too much; that's why I decided to let Joe carry on. While he enthusiastically fingered me, I continue to demand he make me feel like a woman again. Not that he wasn't. Even with my knickers in the way, Joe would need to be a complete moron not to notice how wet I’d become. And as I've already said, Joe wasn't stupid."

"So you admit to being turned on during filming," I asked in my best interviewer’s voice.

Immediately Hailey laughed.

"You stupid bitch, Andrea," she sniggered. "Of course I was horny, wouldn't you be?" 

Before I could answer, Hailey carried on. "Watching it now is getting me horny. If you weren't here, I'd probably be engaged in some very satisfying knuckle fishing. So, to answer your question, yes I was turned on."

"Slut," I grinned.

"I've never denied it. But I wasn't the only one aroused if the bulge I felt against my ass was anything to go by."

Hailey pointed the remote at the screen, and the movie resumed. I watched Joe manoeuvre Hailey toward the couch, push her to her knees, then remove the rest of her clothes. Hailey's gorgeous bum was in full view. Although the film was R-rated and not X, the sight of skimpy red underwear disappearing between her deliciously tanned buttocks was particularly erotic. I cast sideways glances at my host. Her attention was on the screen, fingers resting on her bottom lip.

"This was when I knew I was in deep trouble," Hailey said. On-screen, Joe was behind her, removing his trousers.

"How?" I asked, watching with bated breath as Joe hooked his fingers into the waistband of Hailey's knickers. Then he roughly pulled them from her backside, an action that caused Hailey to look over her shoulder, her eyes like those of a rabbit caught in headlights. She paused the movie.

“There,” she pointed to the screen. “That is not me acting. That's my 'what the fuck' expression because Joe had just thrust his cock inside me — For real."

"You're joking," I blurted but instinctively knowing that Hailey was telling the truth.

"Nope. When Joe unbuckled his trousers and thrust against me, I felt something was different. Don't forget, his strapped-up cock had been bumping into me almost constantly for the last two days, but this time it wasn’t where it was supposed to be."

"But how? When could he…? I thought you said he was —“

"Who cares?” Hailey exclaimed. "Probably in the john just before the shoot, but it doesn't matter. As soon as that monster was loose, I felt it press against my pussy as he pushed his hips forward. A second later, his cock was inside me. It was lucky for me that I was sopping wet because he went balls deep straight away. I almost came right then."

“So, the surprise on your face isn't you acting?"

"A bit of both," Hailey conceded thoughtfully. "I don't know why he'd decided to take the gamble, and despite loving how it felt, I was very angry with him."

"But that's what you wanted, wasn't it?"

"Yes... No. Oh, God, yes. What I mean is —“ She took a deep breath. "Of course it felt good. Honestly, it felt fucking unbelievable, but that wasn't the point. Joe's stupid stunt was jeopardising everything. Don't forget, Janice and Dan were sitting only a few feet away. If she saw what was happening, I swear she would have killed both of us. That said, my inner slut welcomed Joe's initiative." 

Another giggle. 

"I remember thinking, ‘If he's game, so am I’. We just needed to be very careful. I suspect he hadn't thought this through and probably never expected things to go so smoothly."

"By the sounds of it, Joe knew what he was doing," I said dryly. "He wanted to fuck you, and I'd say he achieved his goal."

“Yes. But, until that moment, if Janice had seen something suspicious and called him out, he could have said it was an accident. You know, the tape had come loose when he visited the john, and he didn't have enough time to do anything about it, so he'd simply hoped for the best.”

"Sounds like he got what he hoped for.”

Hailey grinned. ”The point is," she carried on, "everything up to that moment was deniable. Things go wrong during filming, shit happens, and anything is plausible. We all know it, and we have to accept it — even Janice. But, as soon as his cock entered my pussy, no amount of sweet-talking would convince her it had happened accidentally. He had jumped down the rabbit hole, taking me with him. We had to make sure 'Queen you know who,' didn't cut off our heads. Luckily, we're professionals, and we had our training and experience to..."

"Professional, my ass," I scoffed.

"I'll ignore the sarcastic bitch from England," Hailey said, pressing play.

In silence, we watched Joe fucking Hailey. Again, knowing it was for real, certainly added spice. 'Make me feel like a woman again,' on-screen Hailey cried, as Joe Hunter reached forward to grope Her breasts. Then we saw Joe pull Hailey from the couch, twist her around, and force her to kneel in front of him. His bare butt faced the camera. There was no way we could misunderstand the director's intention.

"Did you?" I was excited, my breathing shallow, as I waited for Hailey's answer. Pausing the movie, she nodded enthusiastically, grinning like the cat who'd swallowed the cream. "Dirty little slag," I said while she continued to nod.

"It was in the script, and we needed to hide it from sight. My mouth was as good a place as any," Hailey said, raising her hands in a gesture of innocence.

"Right in front of his unsuspecting wife, I gobbled on that delicious cock as if it were the only thing keeping me alive. Joe placed his hands on the back of my head, entwining his fingers in my hair, and in the background, I heard Dan yell, 'Keep going, this is fantastic, don't stop.' So I didn't. Joe's cock surged forward, and before I knew it, I'd swallowed him completely — without me gagging or coughing my guts out. Luckily, it only lasted a couple of seconds. Remember, we couldn't make too much noise; we were supposed to be acting. After drawing my head back a few inches, I slid my mouth up and down his greasy shaft, licking it like it was a giant popsicle."

"You really are a slut extraordinaire," I said when she restarted the film.

Surprisingly, the blowjob scene lasted only a few seconds, but Hailey assured me it lasted longer during filming.

On-screen, Hailey stood, supplying another glimpse of her glorious breasts, then fell back onto the couch. She tried to spread her legs but the pair of knickers she had hanging around her knees, hampered her movements. Almost simultaneously, she and Joe reached for the offending garment, and within seconds, Hailey was free of them. Then, placing the back of her knees into the crook of his bent arms, Joe shuffled forward between her splayed thighs, while at the same time, Hailey reached between her legs.

"Was the famous Mrs Buchanan improvising there, reaching for his cock?”

"You betcha. God, it felt good. In this part of the film, I had my first orgasm. Jesus, I came so hard, but I had to tone down my reaction for the film. Mind you; every cloud has a silver lining; I creamed so much, Joe's cock had no trouble sliding in and out of me. It's a shame that Dan edited so much of that from the final cut.”

As she spoke, I saw Joe climb on top of Hailey, lying on the couch.

The most remarkable fact about the whole scene was how erotic it was without having Hailey or Joe’s genitals in clear view. Director Dan had created a masterpiece through clever filming and editing. Every time the shot edged towards a pubic region, the film dissolved to another camera angle. I felt like a voyeur peeping through open windows. Even when both naked bodies were visible, they could only be seen from obscure angles, or through strategically placed pieces of furniture.

"Look, Andrea, see me crossing my legs behind his back? I had to do that because he was fucking me so hard.” Hailey sounded proud. "And this is where we pretended we were climaxing. It felt bizarre to fake an orgasm, minutes after experiencing the real thing, but that's how we’d rehearsed it, and how Dan wanted it."

"At least you knew how to do it," I said.

A raucous snigger filled the room. "You would think so, but I'm not such a screamer. I tend to enjoy my orgasms in silence. So, for this, I had to act and exaggerate. Not much, but more than I usually do. That said, with Joe throbbing inside me, I knew I could come again. It felt so good, it was inevitable, especially with the climax of the scene still to come."

We watched them roll off the couch onto the floor, my host straddling her co-star.

"Weren't you worried that Janice could see what was going on?" I asked, watching Hailey bouncing up and down on Joe's cock.

"Yep, but there wasn't much I could do about it. Dan wanted me to ride Joe until the ultimate conclusion of the scene. He explained that Caroline, having regained her confidence, must now take control of the situation." Hailey fell silent for a moment as I continued watching her riding Joe for all she was worth.

"I'm sure Janice saw what was happening, but she was as powerless to do anything about it as I was. Dan had her on a tight leash, and she was only allowed to be there because she'd promised to behave. She might well be Hollywood royalty, but if she did anything to interrupt the filming of a scene, especially something she's not officially part of, I expect there'd be hell to pay — plus a hefty bill. Filming costs a lot of money, and watching a husband screwing another actress is not a good enough reason to disrupt a shoot, not when it costs millions to produce a film."

Hailey now had her palms flat on Joe's chest, blocking the between-her-legs camera view. I watched Joe reach around Hailey's hips and grasp her ass. They were definitely racing towards the high point of the scene.

“Are you acting here?”

"I'm generally not that vocal, but I didn't need much more encouragement to cry out like that... Joe's cock felt divine, and I could have spent all day sitting on it, having orgasm after orgasm. It was Joe coming inside me that pushed me over the edge for a second time.”

"You're fucking kidding," I exclaimed. "You let Joe come inside you?"

"Just watch the scene and tell me what you think."

Hailey's hips moved gracefully, and I imagined Joe's cock smoothly sliding in and out of her. The expression on her face told the story. Her eyes were half-closed, and she was biting her bottom lip. Heavy breathing told the audience that her physical exertion was real, and then her eyes flew open. A split second later, her body began to jerk and shudder uncontrollably — and I knew she was telling the truth.

“I didn't have much say in the matter," Hailey said dryly. “Short of climbing off him, which would have given the game away, there wasn't a lot I could do to stop him. I'm not sure if that was his intention, although there does seem little point in taking such a huge risk. Not that it matters now. He came, and so did I, and it’s all there, filmed for posterity."

Hailey suddenly pointed at the screen. She was still sitting on Joe, and there was an intense look of concentration and divine satisfaction on her face.

"I was milking him at that moment," she announced sardonically. "Despite having filled me with spunk, Joe's cock was still rock hard, and after I'd calmed down, I wanted to show him how much I enjoyed our fuck. I mean, it wasn't like I could say something, was it? There were enough microphones on the set to hear a cockroach fart, and me telling him I loved how his cock felt, would definitely set the cat among the pigeons. Anyway, I didn't have time. Dan yelled 'cut', and the set started filling up with all sorts of people, each with some task or another. The wardrobe ladies brought us our bathrobes, and I made a beeline for my trailer. The last thing I needed was to be confronted by Janice. She looked ready to explode."

"So, she did see? What happened? I can't imagine her not saying or doing anything?"

"Neither could I. But the next day, after another furious row with Joe, she was gone."

"You two have never spoken since?"

"No, not ever. It's not like we were friends before it happened, so it's not a big deal, but if someone books the both of us to appear on the same show, Janice demands my removal, or she won't turn up. Now they're divorced, citing irreconcilable differences, but she’s always blamed me. It’s water under the bridge now, at least as far as I'm concerned.”

Using the remote control, she stopped the movie.

"I don't know about you, Andrea, but I'm tired, a little horny, and very drunk. I think it's time for bed."

I agreed and nodded. I still needed to interview Hailey officially, but for now, I had some severe knuckle fishing to do.

 

Published 
Written by AndreaDetroit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments