Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blackmail

"Teacher lusts after teasing student."

31
15 Comments 15
19.8k Views 19.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Emily has it all. Long, straight brown hair reaching just the top of her perky ass with a pair of beautiful, innocent gray eyes and a small, button nose. Oh, and those lips. Full, pink lips that pouts just a bit. She stands 5'6 with a petite frame complimented by large breasts. She is absolutely stunning and she knows it. The way she walks into the classroom everyday; gently swaying her perfectly round ass and her large, often bra less, breasts nearly pushing their way completely out of her tight shirts screams nothing but confidence.

She has a sexy, almost gothic look about her. She often dresses in tight corsets, short plaid skirts, or very tight jeans. Her outfits often goes against the dress policy but most of the staff in the building are too busy enjoying the show to care. These skimpy outfits has caused me to dream of my own dark fantasies involving her.

It's wrong to lust after her this way since she is my student, I suppose. She is one of my brightest ones too. She hands in the best quality work that I have ever seen in my seven years of teaching English. She is very educated, polite, and because of daddy's money, very rich. Although she often dresses in a rather revealing way, she is not slutty. Guys, even women, often lust after her, but she doesn't give them the time of day. She is nothing more than a tease.

This year is her senior year and this saddens most of the staff since they'll hate to see her go. However, It doesn't effect me. Due to the recent divorce between her parents because of infidelity, her and her mother just moved into my neighborhood. Not only that, but they are living right across the street from me.

"Hello, Mr. Snyder," Emily calls out, before sitting at her desk.

She has on a short, fitting black dress with a white collar, thigh high white socks, and a pair of combat boots.I openly allow my eyes to roam her body, noticing her very erect nipples pressing against the dress.

"Hello, Emily," I manage to choke out. She smiles politely at me, then takes her seat.

Today, being the last few weeks of the school year, I decide to put on a recording of a play called Death of a Salesman. About halfway through class, I glance over at Emily and hold my gaze. Her long legs are folded and she has her arms crossed underneath her breasts, pushing them out even more. Her erect nipples are still straining against her shirt, however, it's May and the class is anything but cold.

She cocks her head to one side and squeezes her thighs together tightly. As I sit here, I can't help but imagine what I'd love to see her do. I imagine her crawling over to me, pulling down my pants and taking my hard cock into her little mouth then down her throat. My thoughts are interrupted as she unfolds her legs and spreads them just a bit. I watch intently as her dress slowly raises up after she opens her legs further, allowing me to see her... pussy? My God, that naughty slut isn't wearing panties. 

All of a sudden, her body freezes. Her eyes skim the class, making sure that everyone's attention is on the screen. She then begins to slide her hands up, ever so slowly, to her large breasts. Her fingers pinches her nipples through her dress, causing her painted red lips to form a small 'o'. She then begins to squeeze her breasts through her dress while biting lightly on her bottom lip. I watch as her hand slides down her flat stomach to between her thighs. I lean forward, trying to get a better view of what she's doing. No matter how hard I try, I'm unable to see due to how dim the class is. 

Seeing the movements of her arm, I know she's rubbing her pussy. I can't take anymore. I reach down and squeeze my aching cock tightly underneath the desk as I take in the sight. That whore, doesn't she know what she's doing to me? Doesn't she know how hard it is getting for me to resist throwing her small frame over my lap and giving that sexy little ass a hard spanking? Now, this? Why? Exactly how much patience and self-control does she think I have?

I shamefully begin to rub my hard cock through my pants as I notice her hand pick up speed. Pre-cum begins to leak out of the tip of my cock, wetting the front of my pants. I don't care. My cock is aching for attention. In the midst of me rubbing my crotch, her head turns and she looks directly at me. I freeze. Her full lips turns into a sexy, seductive smile. She then slightly turns her body to face me, giving me a better look at her bald pussy. She watches me as she rubs her clit then she slowly pushes her index and middle finger into her small opening. Her face turns into one of pure lust and enjoyment as she bucks her hips against her fingers while keeping her eyes fixed on me. She then slides her fingers out slowly from her pussy and brings them up to her mouth. She licks up the length of her fingers then slides them deep into her mouth. I watch as she sucks hard on her finger, caving in her cheeks.

She pulls out her fingers once they're clean and smiles at me then adjusts the hem of her dress. As she crosses her legs, the bell rings. I watch as the students exit the classroom, waiting for them all to be gone so I can rub one out. She pretends she's looking for a paper as the rest of the class exits. I watch her as she walks over to me.

"Enjoyed the show?" she asks, grabbing onto my tie lightly and giggling.

I sit speechless. She lets go of my tie and pouts at me then walks out of my room.

RubiKlar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubiKlar

I'm left with a raging hard-on and anger.

After I get home, the event still continues to replay throughout my mind over and over. Does she know what she was doing all year? Was this all on purpose? God, that slut! I throw my papers, causing them to scatter all over the hardwood floor. However, although angry, my cock didn't soften. 

I stand at the window in my upstairs bedroom and gaze through it, looking at the darkening sky. I have been lonely ever since my fiancée decided that I wasn't the right one for her just two months before our wedding. I scoff, remembering how she left in the arms of another man. That was less than a year ago. Although I have moved on, I haven't met a girl that I could see myself with long term.

Emily's bedroom is in my line of view from my upstairs window. I have a view of half of her bed and her dresser in her windows. I have been trying to avoid becoming a 'peeking Tom' but now I need to see more. Staring at her windows, I see the dark room lighten. She walks pass her window and she catches my attention. She's dressed in nothing but short, black pajama shorts and a red, laced bra. Her brown hair is tied up into a high ponytail, making her flawless features stand out more.

She stands in front of her dresser then bends over to slide down her shorts, giving me an incredible view of her firm, round ass, clad underneath simple white panties. My eyes immediately roams down to her ass. I begin to feel a stirring in my groin area as she stands back up, unhooking her bra. I hold my breath as I watch her gracefully throw her bra onto the floor. She's left in nothing but her panties.

She gazes into the mirror, examining her body while smiling slightly. I stare at her reflection in her large mirror as I gently caress my cock through my pants. I watch as her firm breasts bounce with each movement she makes. She has large, milky white breasts with pink nipples. I stare intently as my student stand in front of her mirror, squeezing her breasts together, biting her lips.

She then begins to toy with the waistband of her white panties then pulls them down onto the floor. Her pussy is completely shaved and her pink clit pokes out slightly beneath the hood, indicating how horny she is. I want nothing more but to fuck that little pussy and the thought of this causes me to absentmindedly squeeze my cock. She then walks over to her bed and eases onto it on her knees. She leans forward and slaps her ass. I watch in awe as it jiggles slightly and her head lean back in pleasure. 

A thought then comes to my mind. A sick idea but I don't care. I take off my pants then fling them across the floor. I run over to my desk to get my camera. It was a gift from my former soon to be mother-in-law due to my interest in photography, but I didn't use it. That was until now. 

After a few minutes of fidgeting through my stuff, I find it. When I reach back to the window with my camera, she's laid out on the bed with a small pink dildo, rubbing it against her clit. I turn on my camera and begin to record the heavenly scene. She slides the dildo lower then gently pushes in the head, her pussy visibly clenches onto the dildo. She leans back and pushes the dildo deeper into her tight pussy.

I decide to finally release my hard cock from my boxers and grab onto it while watching her shove the dildo deep into her pussy. Although my hard cock is aching to cum, I decide to hold out as much as I could to fully enjoy watching her.

She begins to move the dildo at a steady pace, pushing her hips up to meet her hard thrusts. I start to stroke my cock slowly, rubbing my pre-cum all over my cock. She then pulls the dildo out completely and slaps it against her pussy then her hard clit, her juices clearly visible all over the dildo. She then shoves the dildo back in hard and her body nearly shot up off of the bed. She slides her other hand down and rubs her clit quickly while moving the dildo at a rapid speed. Her wetness is leaking from her pussy, soaking the sheet beneath her. I watch as her head tosses from side to side, completely lost in the pleasure. I start thinking about what caused her to be this worked up.

She begins pushing her hips up further while pinching her nipples hard between her fingers. I can tell she's close to cumming. All of a sudden, her door opens and in comes a man. He closes the door behind him. Who is that? Is that... no, it can't be. Yes, it is. It's the city mayor. She stares at him as she shoves the dildo deeper, it's now almost completely lost in her pussy. I watch as our mayor unzips his pants and she tenses up and starts shaking violently, cumming all over the plastic cock that was shoved into her pussy.

"Fuck!" I begin to moan out loudly as I watch the site. My hands stroke and tug at my cock quickly. "Yes, yes! Oh, dirty girl!" I yell out. The familiar feeling slowly starts to sneak up in my balls and I feel them tighten. "YES!" I shout, shooting seven ropes of pearly, white cum against my window. "Oooh..." I moan out softly.

I stop the recording then throw the camera onto the bed. I didn't break my gaze from her window. She slid out the dildo then sat up as he push his cock into her mouth.

Slut. Little did she know, I now have something to use against her. I know I will soon have her.

**First story. First time writing and odd writing in a guy's p.o.v. Suggestions?**

Published 
Written by Laur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments