Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blood, Cum, and Tears

79
48 Comments 48
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Anti Valentine

Author's Notes

"I hope you enjoy my entry in the Anti-Valentine competition. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thank you for reading my scribbles!"

It's Valentine's Day, and his bare ass sits submerged in murky swamp water. 

How did this day come to this? He still can't comprehend the events that led him to this point, remembering how the day had started with such promise. 

Shivering, he’s rapidly losing feeling in his extremities. Hope seems a wasted emotion while lost in the labyrinth of the Louisiana swamplands without even the moon to light his way. Hearing water splash, he draws his knees against his cum-caked chest and shrinks against the cypress tree. The cacophony of frogs, crickets, and owls does little to settle his razored nerves. Crumbling from the weight of the betrayals of the day, he sobs, trying, yet failing to choke back the sound. 

Suddenly, something moves beside him. 

Please, God, help me! 

Courage abandoned him some time ago, so he refuses to open his blue eyes, fearing red ones might be staring back. 

🖤

Eight hours earlier…

Adam glanced at the car seat beside him — roses and chocolates — that's what Emma said she wanted. Simple enough. He was relieved because he didn’t know how to top last year's proposal.

After turning onto his street, a wave of excitement hit, and he reached over and stroked one of the rose petals. His thoughts turned to sex, and the subtle tingle in his cock abruptly turned into a full-blown ache. No doubt she'd bought a sexy new nightie for the evening. Maybe a lacy black one? Or red see-through? Whichever, the sight of her would drop him to his knees. 

Once home, he crept inside, hoping to surprise her. She wasn't in the kitchen or family room, so he headed to their bedroom. Once he reached the doorway, he froze. 

What the…

A jarring scene greeted him. 

He stood noiseless in the doorway, struggling to comprehend what his eyes were seeing. He'd been right about the new red see-through nightie but never dreamed he'd find Emma wearing it for another while her perfect ass pointed skyward. The bigger shock was the backside of her lover — a tiny waist curving into a generous rump with a black harness slung around her hips, and a strap running between her ass cheeks.

He rapidly blinked, praying his sight was mistaken, yet the scene never changed. The unrecognized lover's pelvis loudly smacked against Emma's ass while her hips eagerly thrust its fake appendage in and out of his fiance's pussy.  

From the sounds of Emma's muffled grunts, she was enjoying herself — and not just a little bit. The knife twisted in his heart when she exclaimed, "God, I love you!" to her lover.

Finally, Adam had seen enough and cleared his throat. Both women snapped their heads in his direction, but the face of his fiance's lover unraveled him the most. 

"Adam!" Emma jerked forward, freeing her pussy from the dildo, then turned, frantically trying to cover herself with the bed covering.

The other woman quietly climbed off the bed and walked toward Adam. 

"Amy, how could you?" He stood with his heart cracking like a stooge, shaking his head in disbelief. 

She reached out to touch his arm, perhaps a gesture of remorse, but it didn't matter. Adam dropped the flowers and chocolates, turned, and walked away without a word to either. 

Amy plodded after him to the front door, blubbering apologies while still wearing the dildo slathered in his finance's cunt drippings. He opened the front door, and she begged, "Wait, Adam, please! We can ex—" 

He slammed the door behind him, not wanting to hear an excuse from her or Emma. Tires screeched as he peeled out of the driveway. 

Gripping the steering wheel, he teetered between sadness and rage. The claws of betrayal shredded his heart and gut. To make matters worse, it was Carnival season in New Orleans, and it would be impossible for him to find a place to be alone, so he took the first highway out of town. 

While his eyes watched the road, his mind traversed the roads of the past, hunting for signs that could explain what he'd just witnessed. 

What did I miss? Frustrated, his palms pounded the steering wheel. 

When his sister offered to help Emma plan their wedding, he'd assumed she'd changed, no longer begrudging his successes. The bedroom scene, however, proved he'd been wrong. 

His thoughts turned to Emma, and his foot weighed heavy on the accelerator. With his ego shattered, he questioned everything he had believed to be true. Why did she need more? And with my sister?

🖤🖤

When he finally snapped out of his flashbacks, the clock on the dashboard told him he'd been driving those backcountry roads for hours. The gas pointer had dropped dangerously close to "E," with no gas station around. Glancing at his cell, he cursed — no service. 

Adam straightened up and leaned forward, straining his neck, squinting ahead into the darkness for any signs of life. Panic revved his heart rate. "Not good, idiot," he scolded himself. The Louisiana wetlands were no place to find oneself alone, especially after dark. 

Up ahead, he saw something — a blinking red sign barely visible through the dense trees. His tires initially sank into the mushy semblance of a road before bouncing his car toward a wooden shack. The sign above the door displayed the words "Bloody Mary's." 

The first step out of his car landed him calf-high in mushy mud. Damn it! He uselessly shook one foot at a time in the air, then sacrificed his shoes to the marsh, plodding ahead to the front door of the bar. One step inside, however, had him questioning his decision to stop there. 

Chatter abruptly stopped, and all pairs of eyeballs pitted on unshaven faces targeted him. Adam blinked, and six hulking men stood between him and the exit. Suddenly, an attractive woman popped her head up behind the bar. 

"Hey stranger, what can I do for ya?" 

The men returned to their seats without a word, and Adam's fists unclenched. "I'm, um, lost." 

She laughed. "You don't say. And forgive the stares, but we don't get many suits around these parts. Where you from?" 

"New Orleans." 

"Hmmm. More are headed to, not from, New Orleans this time of year. So what brings you to these parts, Mr…?" 

"Adam. As I said before, I'm lost. And need gas."

She leaned towards him, her healthy breasts resting atop the bar. Adam’s eyes drifted to the sexy pink freckles sprinkled across her chest, with the trail disappearing inside her low-cut t-shirt. 

"Well, Adam, I'm Mary, and this here's my bar. And you're in luck as I have some spare gas tanks around back."

"Thank you," he replied with a clipped tone.

"You look like someone’s crawled up under your skin. Can I get you a drink before you go… on the house? Or do you have someplace to be?" 

He shook his head and rubbed the ache in his head. “No place to be.”

“So, no valentine?”

He shook his head again. 

“Had one, but she stood you up?”

Irritated, he blurted, "I caught my future wife being fucked by my sister."  

"Wow… your sister?" 

Why did I just say that? He raked his hand through his dark hair, grimacing. "Jesus, it hurts worse saying the words out loud."

Without another word, she poured a clear liquid from a jug into a Mason jar and walked out from behind the bar, providing him his first glimpse of the sexy way her curvaceous ass wore her faded jeans. 

AntonellaLombard
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaLombard

His eyes traveled down her body, and then back up to find her smirking. Saying nothing, she extended the jar to him, and he took a sniff. "What's this?" 

"Just a little something I keep handy for special guests. It'll help you forget." 

Just what I need. Adam downed the drink in a few gulps. "Whew, that's strong," he sputtered, the liquid burning his throat. 

"Put your keys on the bar, handsome, so I can make sure you don't drive if you get drunk." 

He obeyed, then she poured him another and slid her ass onto the stool beside him. Her eyes brazenly explored his tall, lean form. "What you need is a distraction." 

The effects of the alcohol, coupled with her seductive gaze, lightened his mood and straightened his cock. He imagined his hands tangled in her messy auburn hair that cascaded well past her shoulders. Her natural appearance, wearing no makeup except red gloss on her lips, appealed to him, but her expressive green eyes led his thoughts to the bedroom. 

They small-talked, with her gradually nestling closer to him. A light touch on his shoulder, a firmer grip on his thigh. Without shame, her eyes locked onto his unconcealable bulge. When he returned subtle touches of his own, she figured the time was right. 

"So, Adam, wanna continue to salt that drink with your tears or drain your balls having sweaty sex with me?" 

He had to admit sex had crossed his mind, but he was still sober enough to have misgivings. "I haven't made love to another woman since I've been with Emma." 

"Well, I'm not asking you to make love, handsome. I'm asking you to fuck." 

He downed another drink and considered her offer.  

"Don't you wanna get even with her?" 

He grimaced. "Revenge isn't my thing." 

She moved closer, raking her long nails up his thigh, stopping short of the bulge in his pants. "Of course, you're not doing this to hurt her, but you'd be starting over equal. Your sis fucked her, and you'll fuck me."

No doubt, Emma and his sister had put a bitter taste in his mouth — something Mary could turn sweet. Figuring he had nothing to lose, he accepted her extended hand. 

She yelled over her shoulder, "Jake, watch the bar for a bit," then led Adam down a hallway to her bedroom. 

That new-partner energy struck fast and furious, and they mashed their mouths together and tore at each other's clothes, only breaking their kiss when needed. Any remaining doubts disappeared as soon as her jeans came off. She looked even more delicious naked, plump in all the right areas. He couldn't fill his hands quickly enough. Squeezing her ass. Groping her tits. 

She hung his discarded tie around her neck and moaned, "I like it rough."

"Good, because I need a rough fuck right now." 

Adam walked her backward to the bed and shoved her onto her back. After climbing on top of her, he buried his face between her fleshy breasts. Mary writhed atop her ripped comforter while he roughly massaged her tits and sucked each nipple. With her hands gripping his ass, she lifted her hips and humped him, grinding her pussy against his rigid cock. They rooted around together, grunting into each other's open mouths. 

Taking control, she rolled them over and sat on top of him. With a wink, she removed his tie around her neck and started to tie his hands to a spindle on the headboard. 

"Wait. Wha—?"

"Shhh. You'll enjoy this, sugar." 

The mischievous glint in her eyes told him he wouldn't be sorry. If she wanted control, he'd give it to her. 

Once she finished tying his hands, she spun around and settled her dripping, bushy pussy onto his face. His nose burrowed in her ass crack, and he licked everything within reach of his tongue. He moaned into her nether lips as something wet and warm entombed his cock. She sucked his head hard and dragged his cock in and out of her mouth in an almost painfully slow manner. 

Their muffled moans of pleasure mixed with the squeaking bed springs set the perfect background for a hot and dirty fuck. The churning of an approaching orgasm had Adam bucking his hips. Drawing a moan from his mouth, Mary abruptly slid off him and rotated to taste her creamy goodness on his lips. "I'm gonna ride you so hard, sugar. You wanna watch my tits or my ass?" 

"Your beautiful face." He flashed his white teeth with his compliment.

She rolled her eyes. "You're already getting laid, honey buns. No need for flattery." 

He blew her a kiss. "You do have a beautiful face, Mary." 

"My goodness, you're something sweet, aren't ya?" 

Leaning forward, she rubbed a breast all over his face. Much to her amusement, he repeatedly opened and closed his mouth, trying to catch a nipple but missing each attempt. She enjoyed teasing him, watching him struggle to free his hands. 

His dick aching, he begged, "I need to fuck." 

Straddling his perspiring body, she wrangled his stiff rod, positioning the head where she wanted. A wanton woman, her pussy inhaled his cock in one breath. He watched her face, and she never winced. 

"Mmmm, you're nice and tight. And wet." 

Her hands played with her bouncing tits while he thrust his hips, trying to quicken her pace. 

She leaned forward, her flaming hair curtaining their faces. "Settle down, boy. I'm in control." 

He loved watching her grunt with her slow and steady undulations, her cunt gripping his cock tightly with each lift. Then she'd enthusiastically bounce up and down - the friction indescribable. Slick walls stretched his sensitive skin. A pulsing clit ground against his flesh. Damn, you're good, he thought as his wrists twisted against their bondage. 

Mary's tummy tightened with nerves fired in her crotch, and she started an erratic bobbing. The squeaking bed springs almost drowned out her cries as she came. Almost. 

Her strangling pussy knocked him over the edge. His eyes squinted, and he breathlessly grunted, "I'm about (thrust) to cum (thrust)."

She dismounted and burrowed a finger inside his ass. Each explosive spurt sprayed cum on his belly and chest while she manipulated his asshole. 

"Jesus!" he exclaimed when his balls were finally empty. 

She planted her lips on his cheek and whispered, "Honey, Jesus don't come around these parts." 

Her fingers worked to untie him from her headboard; then, she tossed his red tie over her shoulder. Movement behind her caught his eye in time for him to see Jake catch the airborne tie. 

"Wha—"

She pressed her dirty finger to his lips and answered his unfinished question. "I like you, Adam. So, I'm making my boys give you a five-minute head start. The drink I gave you adds an especially delicious taste to your blood." 

Before he could react to her words, she sliced his cheek with her long fingernail. 

"Ow!" He touched his wound as three other men appeared in a flash alongside Jake. 

Their eyes glowed red. 

One by one, each dead facial expression broke into a sinister smile, revealing descending fangs. 

The tiny hairs stood erect on his neck as his eyes snapped back to Mary for an explanation, but she only mouthed, "Run," from her lipstick-smeared mouth. 

🖤🖤🖤

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments