Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breaks In Fidelity - 2. Lunch

"I hung all my clothes on the bathroom door and slipped into the panties and nightie from my purse. "Ta Da!" I announced as I stepped into the living room where Zach was sitting on the sofa."

55
12 Comments 12
2.4k Views 2.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words

We chatted a few more times

FISHERCAT: "Think you might cheat for real again?"

HONEYLICK: "I don't know. I really don't know."

FISHERCAT: "You know I'd like to meet you for coffee somewhere. I'm not that far away."

HONEYLICK: "I don't know."

FISHERCAT: "Really?"

Oh God. It wouldn't be just coffee, would it?

HONEYLICK: "How far?"

FISHERCAT: "About 80 miles. We could meet halfway."

I realized I was trembling.

HONEYLICK: "I better not."

FISHERCAT: "Well, maybe you'll change your mind someday."

The subject came up every we chatted for the next few weeks. The idea became more and more exciting until I broke down and agreed. Zach and I decided lunch would give us more time to talk than coffee would, and frankly sitting in a Starbucks talking to a potential lover didn't resonate. He suggested a quiet bistro about twenty.five miles from here. Far enough that nobody who knew me would see me. I took the afternoon off.

It was just going to be lunch, we agreed, but I dressed as sexy as I could get away with at a workday lunch - medium heels, a red skirt above the knees, a white blouse showing my nice cleavage, black underthings, a gold necklace Ben had given me. I wasn't sure what people actually did at meetings like this, but I had a good idea of where things might go. I threw a sheer nightie and see thru panties into my purse.

My hands were shaking on the steering wheel as I drove up and parked the SUV.

Zach was sitting at a booth in the far corner, facing the door. He had a half-empty glass of beer. He looked about the same as he did online, maybe a bit older. He stood up.

"Hi Abbi or should I say 'Hi Honeylick?' "

I broke out in a nervous smile and let him kiss me on the cheek. Awfully tame for our first physical contact.

"Hi, Zach. So you're real."

"Yes, I am. And you're real, too," he replied as his eyes checked me out from top to bottom, "A real beauty in fact."

I couldn't believe that made me blush. I wasn't the slender twenty-eight-year-old that married Ben. Was he just being nice?

We sat down across from each other. I ordered red wine and looked at the menu. Zach bottomed his beer and had a glass of the same wine. With my nerves on fire, I wasn't hungry at all, but I ordered the blackened cod lunch special. I forget what Zach had. Maybe it was a burger plate.

It was surprisingly awkward. Thanks to our many chats, we already knew pretty much all there was to know about each other, at least what would come up at a first meeting. So we talked about traffic on the way over, weather, and women's basketball. Zach didn't seem to be a creep, so I relaxed more.

Finally, I broke the real subject. "You're going to fuck me this afternoon, aren't you?" I asked as I rubbed his leg with my foot under the table.

"Only if you want me to." His foot replied against my leg.

"I want you to," I answered. I felt my belly tighten down low. Was I getting wet already?

"I took the liberty to arrange a room. We should be able to check in."

"That was mighty confident, wasn't it? I guess we both knew it wasn't just lunch."

I let Zach pick up the tab. Talk about old-fashioned chivalry.

"Why don't you leave your car here? It's only a mile or two away. I'll drive you back later." The bistro was in an outdoor shopping area, so nobody would notice my car sitting there all afternoon. We walked out to his SUV, which he had parked some distance from all the activity.

Zach held the door for me, and I climbed in. Old-fashioned chivalry again!

We started making out as soon as he closed the driver's door. Our kissing was intense. My top stayed closed but his hands were all over my boobs. I unzipped his pants and reached in. One hand slid up my leg. I got his cock out by pulling down the waistband of his boxers. Zack pulled my panties aside. I bent down across the center panel and wrapped my lips around his shaft. Fingers played with my pussy and entered. My mouth slid down and up, down and up over his cock. My body shook. My muffled moans grew more intense when a thumb found my clit. His were getting louder. Mine got even louder, his fingers were so deep.

"Oh no, I'm gonna cum," he suddenly warned. I kept sucking him. "Oh God," he uttered as I tasted jets of his "jism" in my throat.

When he was done, I swallowed everything, pulled my panties back, and sat up. His question jarred me.

"Wow. That was a surprise. Have you been letting Ben cum in your mouth, too." Did he have to mention Ben?

"Yeah," I slowly answered, looking away.

The first time, after that chat with Zach, I had taken Ben's cock out of my mouth and said, "I wonder what it would be like if you, you know, let it go in my mouth."

"Really?" he had replied, and I'd answered by sucking him 'til he finished.

"It wasn't that bad," I told Zach. "He liked it."

"Of course he did! Every guy's dream."

"I kinda liked it, too. He asked me where that came from, and I just said I'd been thinking about it for a long time cause I figured he would love it."

After a short drive, Zach parked the car in the hotel lot. I asked, "Should I take off my rings?"

"No, keep them on. Besides," he paused and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a ring and slipped it on. I knew he was divorced. I guess he kept it in a drawer somewhere. "We'll look legit."

The hotel specialized in suites, and our suite had a bedroom area and, separated by a half wall, a living room.

"I have to use the bathroom," I told him. In there, I hung all my clothes on the door and slipped into the panties and nightie from my purse. "Ta Da!" I announced as I stepped into the living room where he was sitting on the sofa.

"OH ... MY ... GOD," he exclaimed as he took me in again.

The dark nipples on my 34D's popped out through the silk. Even through two layers of silk, he could see my pussy and the black bush which I only trim. I moved across the room and sat across his lap.

"You have way too much on," I teased, as I started on his shirt. He did the bottom buttons while I did the top ones. As things progressed, I rubbed my hands all over his hairy bare chest. He was enjoying the silky feel of the fabric over my own chest.

Then I pulled his belt off. Then the button. Then the zipper. I stood up and pulled his pants off his outstretched legs. His boxers barely held his shaft in. The tip poked out through the waist.

"Take 'em off," I commended, and he did. I sat across his lap again and grabbed his organ. "So it really is the one you sent me online," I joked referring to a picture he had attached to a chat.

But he interrupted, "Now you're the one with too much on, nice as you look just as you are." He pulled my nighty over my head. But he left my panties on.

I was thinking, maybe I'd climb over his cock and sit on it, but he took me by the waist and sat me next to him. Then he knelt on the floor between my legs and started kissing my feet. Good thing I got a pedicure. His kisses moved to my calves as he pushed my legs further apart. I couldn't help rubbing my pussy, which was dripping wet, through the silk with one hand and my tit with the other. His kisses moved to my inner thighs as he pushed my knees into the air.

When he reached my panties, his tongue licked between my pussy lips and my leg. He shoved my hand away. Then he wrapped his mouth around the panties covering my pubic bone. His gnawing was so exciting. Then he kissed my belly button and kept kissing and licking as he gradually tugged my panties down. His tongue found my clit as he dragged them off.

His fingers were at my opening, but I'd had enough foreplay in the car, "Not your fingers. Fuck me. Oh God. Fuck me, now!"

Even then, he teased me more. He laid his shaft between my slippery pussy lips and slid it fore and aft. The rubbing against my clit was driving me crazy.

"Oh, Zach. Fuck me. Fuck me now!" I was too hot to think how this would be the moment I consummated my cheating.

He forced his manly torso upright, though he was still kneeling. He held his cock so I could see it. I watched the wide shaft, wider than Ben's, approach. Then I watched and felt it slide into me a ways. God, it felt good.

Kit_Kat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kit_Kat

"Oh, Zach. Zach."

He shoved it in further.

I groaned with pleasure.

His strokes were slow. I watched it go deeper each time. I rolled my hips up forcing it in 'til it couldn't go in any farther, bottoming out against my cervix. Slowly deep in, slowly out. He was good. My parted knees convulsed sideways each time.

"Oh Zach, faster, faster."

"Let's go into the bedroom." His cock slid out.

We half ran to the bed and tore down the covers. I flopped on my back, my head on a pillow. Zach climbed over me and aiming himself with his hand, entered again. He covered my mouth with his kisses. He squeezed my breasts a little too hard. His deep, rapid strokes brought my belly to a huge orgasm.

"Roll over," I commanded, and ended up on top without even a momentary separation. I still remember having a huge smile on my face as I bounced down and up on him with my tits flopping wildly.

"Finish from behind," I commanded again. I pulled off and got on my knees. But he didn't enter me. Instead, his tongue lapped up my flowing juices, his fingers went in again, and my body quaked with the ongoing orgasm. When he did re-enter, I was erupting inside like Mount Vesuvius.

Zach's cannon fired over and over in my vagina. The wonderful strokes kept going. Then it was over and his sagging penis popped out. I felt a blob of his offering leak out.. Zach flopped down on the bed beside me, out of breath. We rolled on our sides facing each other. Gentle kisses, soft cuddling of my boobs, and a squeeze of his butt cheek ensued.

"Oh Zach, I'm so glad we did that," I offered without a hint of guilt.

"It was wonderful. Beyond my dreams. And I hope we're not done," he replied.

We weren't done. Soon enough, he crawled between my legs and started licking our juices off my sex and my legs. Then he turned me on my side away from him and cozied up behind me. I felt his reinvigorated cock at my opening and then he was in me again. It had been years since I had spooned with anybody, and never with Ben. We fucked for several minutes like that but didn't finish.

"I have an idea, Zach," I said. I pulled off and turned end to end with us still on our sides. His shiny wet cock was in my face and my dripping pussy was near his. I felt his tongue tease my clit as I took his shaft in my mouth. Sucking, slurping, licking. and fingering brought us both to climax at pretty much the same time. And again, I let him explode in my mouth.

This time I saved a bit, and sitting up, let a little semen flow out on my lips. I wiped it off with my fingers and rubbed it into my pussy. I'd been thinking about something like that for weeks.

"Oh wow!" he muttered.

"Let's have a drink," I suggested, and we raided the mini-fridge for bourbon and scotch.

I put some of the clothes from the bathroom back on and Ben got dressed, too. As we sat at the "kitchen" table, Zach asked, "Can you stay the night?"

"I'd love that, but I have to leave really early. And I have to call Ben. Can you let me go into the bedroom for a few moments?" The conversation with Ben was perfunctory. I tried not to let my guilt show through. I guess it worked.

"You should move your car here, I think," he suggested. "Then let's order room service for dinner," Zach offered. We left to rescue my car. It was a good thing I didn't have to drive any further than the shopping center.

Alone in my car on the way back to the hotel, it struck me, "Alli girl, you've done it now." A tear ran down my cheek, but I wiped it off with my sleeve before I parked.

We both ordered the grilled salmon special with a bottle of chardonnay. Zach put the charge on the room, but he let me give a few bucks to the delivery girl, who couldn't have been older than 25. She was sexy even in her uniform. I saw Zach check her out; he didn't see me checking her out, too. My bisexual longings had never come up.

We put the dishes out in the hallway, except for the wine glasses, which were still half full. I went back to the table and picked up my glass, intending to take it to the sofa. But Zach came up behind me and turned me around. We kissed, played with our tongues, and rubbed each other's sex. We were still in our street clothes, so when Zach lifted me onto the table, he had to push my skirt up and pull down my panties. Despite so little foreplay, my slippery vagina welcomed his eager cock. I fell back to let him have me. He pushed up my top and my bra and again squeezed my tits as he stood there fucking me. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him against me urging his cock so very deep. I watched my wine slosh back and forth in the glass and grabbed it so it wouldn't fall. Another amazing orgasm followed for both of us.

Later, we were having intercourse for maybe the fourth time, It went on for several minutes, but I realized it was beginning to hurt. Too much fun for one afternoon and evening.

"Zach, Zack, I'm so sorry. It's beginning to make me sore."

His thrusts stopped. "I'm so sorry."

"We could, ... Would you mind, you know, ... You could use my rear, OK?"

"Really? I've never ... Sure."

"Let me get my purse. And go to the bathroom." I did my business and used a washcloth to make sure I was clean.

When I came out, I was naked and holding a bottle of KY that I had brought in case I got dry, which hadn't happened yet. He had undressed, too. We sat on the edge of the bed. I squeezed a blob of lube on his hand. "Rub some on my asshole. Some inside, too." I slathered his cock with the liquid. It felt good having him rub my rim and even better when a couple fingers lubricated my rectum. "Here's some more. Put it in my cunt."

I climbed on the bed and got on my knees, scrunching my butt back as far as I could. Zach got behind me.

"Lick me there first," I begged, "It's clean." His tongue worked between my vagina and my butt hole. He even bravely stuck his tongue in. "OK," I said, and held his tip at the opening. "Slowly." I relaxed my sphincter and felt that above-average shaft stretch it even further. His cock slid deeper, but the KY made it easy. The strokes got faster and faster. "Point it down," and I felt the end of his shaft stroking my vagina through the layers separating the two canals. It was very pleasant, but I had to reach underneath and tease my clit to bring on my orgasm. He didn't last long - the novelty and I suppose the tightness finished him off. I felt his juices lubricating beyond where the KY had gone.

"Wow. Thank you. Thank you," he blustered, "That was awesome."

"I liked it too. Thanks for being understanding."

"Understanding? I always wanted to try that." It surprised me that a man of his experience was a novice in this orifice.

"We better shower if you want any more oral sex."

It was lovely washing each other off. His soapy hands over my breasts; his cock coming to life again; my pussy and rear getting cleaned. We shampooed each other's hair. And when the conditioner came out, I told him, "Use it in both places." I wasn't so sore that I couldn't tolerate a pair of fingers playing inside.

Then with the shower washing over my head, I knelt down and took his balls in my mouth one by one. I licked the side of his shaft and the tip 'til he began moaning. Rubbing it vigorously, I wrapped my lips around the tip. And when the time came, I took my hand off and took it deep into my mouth. What little bit he had left erupted in my throat.

I set an alarm for 5 AM. I was still sore when morning arrived, but I climbed over Zach and rode him 'til he came. He was definitely replenished inside.

"I have to get going," I said and cleaned up and got dressed. As I was leaving, we kissed more passionately than my usual leaving-for-work kiss with Ben. We hadn't done anything Ben and I hadn't done many times. But it was so exciting. And maybe that was it - new passions, a new body to enjoy, a new personality, and hot sex unrestrained by day-to-day business.

I promised myself to deal with the guilt later. And repeated that promise every time Zach and I got together.

Published 
Written by MapleCandy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments