Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cheating

"Thank you JWren for the awesome job of editing my story as always, and great art work."

53
49 Comments 49
23.1k Views 23.1k
4.5k words 4.5k words

It was a beautiful afternoon, so I decided to wash and dry clothes and hang them out on the line for a change. I know it sounds old fashioned, but living in the country, a lot of people still use clothes lines. Drying on a breeze, clothes get to smell really fresh.

I washed a couple loads and hung them out. Lovely. But, back in the house — disaster. There was water all over the floor, pouring from my washer. My first step was to quickly turn off the supply to the machine. 

I started to mop up the mess while I considered what to do next. Should I wait until Jeff comes home? Or call a repair guy? Or maybe ask my neighbor? Ben loves to come over and help. 

Yes, I could get it looked at right away, no waiting. But, then again, I knew I would probably have the hassle of fighting him off. Ben was a very touchy-feely guy and I’d always been careful around him, maintaining some distance to avoid the risk of becoming a cheating wife. I didn’t want that, even though life had become pretty boring and frustrating with my husband. Jeff worked long hours. Okay, he made a good living and we were comfortable but he didn’t give of himself. That would mean more to me than all the riches. Does that make me selfish?

I decided to forget Ben. Too much bother. Best to call a repair guy and stay honest and out of trouble. An affair was not on my agenda.

I tried several repair services but none could get out until the following week. Damn, I couldn’t wait that long. So, I settled for waiting on Jeff to get home. I hoped it was something simple and he could fix it. 

~~~

It was around 7:30 before Jeff finally came rolling up the driveway. I’d prepared dinner earlier and I was really agitated by the time he arrived. And I prayed he wouldn’t give me some lame excuse about why he couldn’t look at the washer. If he claimed to be too tired after a long day, that would really upset me.

Jeff came in, parked his briefcase on a chair, and started removing his tie while complaining, “Damn, it’s been a long day."

See? I just knew it.

I ignored his groaning. "Jeff, while I get dinner on the table, could you look at the washer, please. Everything was fine till I came back in from hanging out the washing and found water all over the floor." 

"Libby,” he groaned, shaking his head, “not tonight. I’m really tired. I just told you, I’ve had a long, tiring day and all I want is to eat my dinner and relax. You can call a repair guy tomorrow."

My blood was boiling.

“I called the repair service today. Several of them, in fact, but I can’t get anybody to come out till next week.” I stared at him, desperate for him to offer some help. “Please Jeff, please look at the damn machine.” I was almost begging. “See what you can do. It might be an easy fix. Please, Jeff.”

But he refused, shaking his head some more. 

Okay, you ass, that’s it. I’ll get it done without your help. I should have known better than to ask you. Anyone else asks you to do something, and you’re Mr. Right There! But not for me, oh no!

I was mighty annoyed to say the least and that night was a very cold one in our house. No more conversation — and I left him to dish up his own dinner. There would be no service from me and I stormed off to bed very early. Lying there, I fumed about my unhelpful husband. All I wanted was for him to look at the damn washer, and he couldn't be bothered. Well, to hell with him. I’ll call Ben in the morning. He’ll come right over. Screw you, Jeff.

The next morning, I didn't speak to Jeff. He tried talking to me, but I was too upset with him. I simply gave him the cold shoulder and waited for him to leave for work. When he’d gone, I showered and put on a pair of brief shorts. I decided not to wear a bra, leaving my perky breasts to teasingly fill out a tight tank top. With my hair in a ponytail, I went outside to see if Ben was in his back yard. 

A little older than me, Ben was an attractive man and had kept himself in very good shape. After his wife passed away — about a year earlier — he’d devoted himself to keeping healthy and fit. He was also exceptionally good at maintenance around his lovely house and could do almost anything. Plus, he would help anyone. But, as I’ve said, he was a flirt. There was no mistaking that Ben loved women. 

As I stepped outside, Ben came around the corner of his yard from his morning run. His face was flushed and he was sweating. I know some women wouldn't find that attractive, but I did.

Ben used a small towel to wipe sweat from his face and I noticed that his silk running shorts clung to his muscular legs and displayed a large package. Well, to be truthful, Ben was so blessed he couldn't hide his goodies, not even in his jeans. The man, apparently, had everything in that department to please any woman. 

Ben stopped in his tracks when he saw me. “Hey, Libby, how are you?" 

"Good thank you, I'm doing okay.” I smiled. “I guess you’ve just finished your run. A hot one today by the looks of it. You look like you could do with a long, cold drink."

“That’s exactly what I’m planning on having right now. Care to join me?"

"Sure Ben, I’ll join you. I have something to ask you anyway."

I followed him but stopped on the back patio. "Care to sit out here Ben? It’s beautiful here. I’ve always admired your patio… it’s such an inviting, peaceful place."

Ben wiped more sweat from his brow and smiled. ”You know, Libby, you’re welcome to come round here anytime."

I nodded, studying his facial features. Ben had beautiful blues eyes, a thick head of mostly grey hair, a mustache and goatee. 
,
“Right,” he said and went off to fetch the drinks. When he returned, Ben sat in a chair across from me. I could see he wore nothing under his shorts. I tried not to stare at his cock but it was almost impossible not to look at the long bulge on his thigh. Truthfully, the darn thing seemed to be pointing directly at me and I felt a bit uncomfortable.

I squirmed in my seat and gazed around, not wanting to look at his monster. I actually thought that the head might peep out of his shorts. 

Eventually, I think Ben saw how uncomfortable I was and crossed his legs. "Is that better?" He grinned.

I was so embarrassed. He knew I’d been looking at his cock and now I needed to get out of there. Standing, I said, “I think I’d better be leaving. Thanks for the drink.”

“No, don't leave, Libby. Please, sit down.” His grin turned into a gentle, imploring smile. “Look, I know you’ve admired me from a distance as I have you. We’re both adults, Libby, there’s no reason to be embarrassed. Come on, be honest here, Libby. I can see quite clearly that you’re not wearing a bra. That’s deliberate, isn’t it?"

I couldn’t deny that but, before I could speak, Ben continued, "Don't be nervous, Libby. I know you’re not happy. Jeff is rarely home, and he never shows you any attention… at least, not the kind you need."

How dare he? How does he know what goes on in my house?

'"Excuse me, Ben,” I said quickly, “but who are you to tell me what my husband does and doesn’t do? Sorry, I must go. Thank you for the juice."

Turning and walking off the porch, I stormed back to my house, madder than hell. I grabbed a coke from the fridge and sat at the table. I needed to calm down and think. Why was I so upset? Had he really done anything wrong? I’d been aroused by the glimpse of Ben’s cock, hadn’t I? Was that his fault?

A few minutes into my thoughts, I was interrupted by a knock at the door. It was Ben. 

"Libby, please don't be upset. I really thought you were interested in me. Just tell me if I was wrong and I’ll apologise.”

I took a deep breath. Time to be honest. ”No Ben, you weren't wrong.” He started to smile again. “But, listen to me… you know I’m married and I can’t be doing with anything like… like… well, I’ve never cheated on Jeff."

"Libby, Libby,” he said, slowly and quietly while shaking his head. “Yes, it would be cheating according to the book. But what about you? Think about yourself. How do you truly feel? Are you being satisfied sexually? I think not. If you were satisfied, you wouldn’t have been staring at my cock today. You wouldn’t have been twitching in your chair, and your panties wouldn't be soaked right now. Am I right, Libby?"

Ben was right — my panties were soaked — but I didn’t know what to say. 

He took a step forward and I saw so much desire in his eyes, I had to turn away. Damn! I really fancied him and his cock promised so much pleasure. But was I ready to be a cheating wife?

As if in a trance, lost in thought, I let Ben take my hand and lead me into my kitchen. He stood behind me and pressed his body against mine. With his hands resting on my hips, Ben tenderly kissed my neck and I instantly melted at his touch. 

‘No, stop it,’ I thought, but sighed when Ben slowly raised my tank top, uncovering my breasts. It was wrong, but I couldn’t draw away. I was weak, powerless, and had to face facts: I wanted him.

Ben kneaded my firm breasts, squeezing and pinching the nipples between thumbs and and forefingers until they were as hard as pebbles.

I was shaking at the knees and could barely stand when Ben lowered his hands and pushed my shorts down to my feet. Automatically, I stepped out of them as he eased my soaked panties to one side and slid fingers between my velvet folds. I constricted my pussy muscles, squeezing him while he worked inside me with a scissors motion. 

Then I felt his magnificent hard cock pushing against me and I groaned loudly. 

He bent me over the table, nudged my legs wide apart, and I squealed when he buried his massive tube deep into my needy cunt with one powerful thrust. Without pausing, he pounded me with long, robust strokes and I gasped, shocked but delighted by his size and powerful rhythm. I even tried pushing back against him to meet his downward strokes, but he had me pinned to the table. I could not move.

I felt small bites on my back and shoulders as he nipped my flesh like a hungry animal. 

Incredibly, his cock seemed to get harder with each thrust. My body was squashed onto the table as he plunged into my depths, crushing his groin against my ass while his huge balls slapped my clit.

Ben was using my body totally for his pleasure, showing no concern for me at all. Yet his pleasure was mine. Having my body used for his enjoyment was a great turn on for me. At that moment, I had no rational explanation for it but I was thrilled at being used like that. His raw primal urgency simply added to my enjoyment.

His nails dug into my shoulders as he increased the pace and strength of his thrusts. Getting close to climax, he leaned and bit into my shoulder. The rutting animal in him was a strong, dominant force. 

“Come, Libby, come now,” he said, hot breath in my ear, and reached beneath me to caress my clit. I felt him tug on it and again he scissored it between his fingers. I was on fire.

"I'm coming,” I yelled, still pinned to the table. As my orgasm built, a finger entered where I’d never had one before. Ben slipped it into my rosebud, poked in and out, and I squirted, coming harder than I’d ever done in my life. 

As I sprayed him with my fluids, I felt him unleash his load. One, two, three large spurts washed and flowed around my pussy. I thought he’d finished, only to feel him thrust and spasm one last time, producing another stream of thick cream.

He lay on top, sliding his hands under me and pulling me into an embrace. We seemed to stay like that for ever but, eventually, he let go of me and stood. I struggled to stand, but Ben helped, holding me upright until my legs regained some strength.

Ben kissed me passionately, his tongue dancing with mine, until I broke off and told him that I needed to get cleaned up. I still had my washing machine problem and I told Ben what had happened. He said he’d freshen up at his house and then come back to look at the washer.

I went to my bedroom, still naked and carrying my clothes. Looking in the mirror, I saw some of Ben's bite marks. Damn, what had he been thinking? What have I done? I would have to hide them from Jeff? Still, I was angry with him. I might even sleep in the spare room.

In the shower, I soaped my loofah and ran it over my body. I was sore and aching in several areas. In fact, almost everywhere. I laughed.

Being pinned to the table hadn’t helped. What in the world were you thinking, Libby? You’re not a young girl any more.

After I finished washing and dressing, I walked to the kitchen in time to see Ben coming across the yard. He came in and I explained about the flood. He only took a quick look before telling me the machine needed a new hose. 

“I’ll pick one up,” he said. “But, it’s going to cost you.” And he winked.

~~~

The next day, after his morning run, Ben came over and put on the new part. I ran a small washing load to check that it wouldn't leak again. Sure enough, it was fixed.

Ready to leave, Ben asked, “Care to join me for lunch?"

"Sure,” I nodded. “Why not?”

We smiled and, as he left to prepare lunch, Ben said, "You will be my dessert.”

I showered and shaved everywhere nice and slick. Didn't want any stubble. I noticed several bites were now bruises. I lightly rubbed my fingers over them, remembering, and I smiled, knowing that I was in for another treat.

I thought about being a cheat and, momentarily, I felt guilty. But, would Jeff care? Would he even notice? I shook those thoughts out of my head and turned my attention to getting ready for lunch — and being dessert. 

I dried my hair and put it up, securing it with a nice clip. I applied a small amount of makeup and rubbed lotion into my body, making my skin feel like silk. 

Seeking something really sexy, I found a clingy red sundress in my closet. Putting on a matching red thong and lace bra, I looked in the mirror and admired my curves. The sundress I put over my head and let it slide down my body. The silky material felt so good. I stood looking in the mirror for a few minutes, smiling. I’m gonna have a wonderful time.

When I knocked on Ben’s door, he yelled, “Come in.” I’d been in Ben's home many times and knew his house as well as my own. I knew he’d shouted from the kitchen and, as I walked in and headed in that direction, Ben met me halfway.

“Wow, Libby. You look beautiful, sensational.”

"Thank you, Ben… but don’t go making me blush as red as my dress."

“You are beautiful, Libby; I mean it. No matter what you’re wearing — or not wearing,” he said, grinning.

“Oh yes, I'm sure you’d prefer me not wearing anything."

“Well, of course, naturally. But, we’ll get there soon.” Ben’s eyes sparkled. “Unless, of course, you’d prefer to undress now. In which case, be my guest.”

"Thank you, but I think I’ll stay dressed for a while. We do have all afternoon but I must be home by seven."

"I think we can arrange that, but let’s not waste any time." He pulled me into an embrace. "I hope you’re not starving. I would love to have dessert as the first course." 

Leaning forward, he kissed me hard and I felt his tongue on my lips, poking a way between them, wanting to dance with my tongue. As his tongue entered my mouth, he reached down and picked me up. We stopped kissing and he carried me to his bedroom, where he put me down alongside a king-sized bed. 

Slowly, he lifted my dress above my head, leaving me standing in my thong and bra. He stared at me, the sparkle so bright in his blue eyes. 

Again, he picked me up and lay me on the bed before whipping his tee shirt over his head, showing his strong arms and beautiful chest. I wanted him in my arms right then, but he took down his shorts and his magnificent manhood jumped up at full mast. Oh my, what a gorgeous cock. And it was all for me!

Ben climbed on the bed, kneeling between my legs. Starting at my feet, he kissed up to my thighs, moving slowly and crossing over from one leg to the other. He left a trail of kisses but never touched my pussy, kissing and licking all around it, but never on it. That drove me wild. Teasing bastard.

I yearned for my pussy to be touched. “Please, Ben, enough… I need you so badly. Please, don't tease me."

"All in good time, Libby. Just relax and enjoy this for now."

Ben put his hands on the sides of my face and placed his lips on mine. His tongue slowly slid inside to twirl with mine before he moved his mouth along my neck and shoulders, again leaving little bites. He kissed across my chest and on to my breasts. 

He cupped one breast like it was fine china and, with a fingertip, softly drew circles around my areola. He nibbled at the other nipple until he succeeded in getting both pebble hard. Moving down, he nipped my flesh, leaving trails like he was drawing a road map. At my belly button, he dipped his tongue in, lapping for honey. “That’s not the honey hole,” I whispered.

He chuckled, looked up at me, and moved on, continuing to draw his map on my tummy. He ran his mouth over my mound and along my slit, careful not to open the flower. He was clearly saving that for a special moment. 

He kissed his path down my slit, nipped at my inner thighs, and put his hands on the backs of my my knees. Now he lifted my knees and spread them wide. This gave him the angle he wanted. Perfect. His mouth went straight for his prize. 

He licked all around my rosebud before pushing his tongue in and rimming my tight bud. It was too good. I bucked my hips, the feeling was so intense, and I thrust against his tongue. Damn, what was he doing to me? I couldn't take much more — I was ready to explode.

Ben finally let my legs rest flat on the bed, but he kept them wide open. His tongue opened up my slit and delved into my honey pot. Ben was definitely on a mission. He licked and lapped along my petals, completely opening my flower, and then he feverishly sucked my clit. Wow!

In no time I was bucking, screaming, and squirting. And I mean squirting: soaking me, Ben, and the sheets. It was non-stop until he removed his mouth from my clit. I shook, trembled and quivered. Ben held me tight and we lay for a long time, not saying a word. I don’t think I could speak.

When I’d calmed, I realized that Ben was dozing. I slipped down the bed, licking my way to his flaccid but still impressive cock. I licked his sac and took each ball alternately into my mouth and sucked. Ben stirred as I licked the length of his cock. As I did, he grew.

I wanted him to expand in my mouth, to feel him pulsate and become erect in there, hot and rigid. I twirled my tongue around the head and found his hole was big enough for the tip of my tongue to dip in and out. His huge helmet turned a light purple as his erection gradually filled my mouth and Ben moved his hips up and down, easing his cock toward my throat. 

Holding my head, Ben fucked my mouth, seeking to get his cock down my throat. "Open your mouth more, Libby… you can do it. You can take all of me," he said.

I opened as wide as I could and he thrust his hips higher, pushing deeper.

"Relax your throat Libby. You can take me."

I managed to relax, determined to swallow all of him. I really wanted to do it, to prove to him and myself that I could deep throat his glorious pole. And I did. His cock glided deep within, I didn’t gag or choke, and Ben held my head stationary while he fucked all the way to the brink of coming.

Then, he pulled out and flipped me over onto my hands and knees. He spread my ass cheeks and licked my rosebud again. Suddenly, I felt a finger or thumb teasing my bum followed by something cool being rubbed on it.

"Ben, what’s that? What are you doing?"

“You're fine Libby, “ he said in a soothing, reassuring tone. “You’re gonna enjoy this. Judging by the way you came earlier, this will top anything you’ve ever done."

"Are you gonna...“ I stopped when I felt his hard helmet at my opening. 

"Relax Libby, you can take it. Your managed it in your throat and you’ll take it here also. Just relax."

I so wanted to relax. What he’d done earlier with his tongue was great — but this was one enormous cock!

With his cock poised at my bum entrance, Ben reached around and played with my clit. He rolled, rubbed, and circled it, and my pussy juices soon flowed. I became so excited that I almost forgot about the impending penetration of my tight hole. 

All at once, I felt him push hard and his cockhead pierced me. I screamed at the sudden burning intrusion, feeling his large helmet stretching me beyond belief. I panted, gasped for breath, and Ben patted my ass before pulling out a little and easing back again. He fed a little more each time. While it was a bit painful, it wasn’t really too bad. I could handle it.

Hands on my hips, Ben began to really fuck me. Tight as I was, he drove in and out, going deeper with each plunge. I felt his pelvis slap against my ass cheeks: he was all the way in. “That’s it, Libby,” he said, “you’ve got it all.”

When he drew back, I felt empty and immediately needed his colossal cock all the way back inside. So I pushed gredily back onto him. The more I loosened, the more I craved him. I rocked back and forth, eager to ride the whole of his fat length. I’d never felt anything like it.

“Yes, Ben, yes,” I grunted as he hammered into me. “Fuck me, fuck my ass with your giant fucking cock. Slam it inside me. All of it, Ben… yes, harder…”

I felt his body tense; he was close. His thigh muscles tightened and his cock seemed to lengthen a few more inches, getting impossibly fatter and much harder. His moans became growls: that untamed animal was coming to life again.

There was no stopping him. He was holding me so tight, guiding my every move and slamming so fiercely that I thought that he’d surely rip me apart. I couldn't tell where pain ended and pleasure started. It all rolled together in one pleasurable ride. It was amazing. Ben's massive cock was rocking my world. 

He fucked me furiously now. Approaching his climax, the strokes were shorter but breathtakingly fast. 

“Yes, oh yes,” I screamed as juices gushed down my thighs and Ben growled loud and long while his mighty cock pumped hot cream into my ass. 

Finished, Ben slumped onto my back, hands gently massaging my hanging breasts. ”Don't pull out, Ben,” I said. “You feel so good inside there."

Ben held me close while his wonderful cock slowly softened and finally flopped free. I felt his cum run out, flow down to my pussy, covering my clit. I reached under, gathered some on my fingers and brought them to my mouth. Looking into Ben's eyes, I sucked my fingers clean. That done, I kissed him once more, sharing our juices.

Turning over, I collapsed into his arms, exhausted. I felt good, protected and loved. No man had ever fucked me so well or made me feel the way Ben did.

But time always moves on.

"I need to get home,” I said, kissing Ben’s brow. “Jeff will be home soon and I must have a shower. Thank you for a wonderful afternoon, Ben.” I giggled, tapped a forefinger on his nose, and added, “We must do it again sometime.”

'Thank you, Libby,” he said, sitting up. “I’m already looking forward to another afternoon lunch with you. Who knows? We might even get to eat some food next time.”

I laughed and quickly dressed before heading out the door. 

As I walked through my kitchen toward the bathroom, I glanced at the table and smiled. That table would always be special.

AgnesPetty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgnesPetty

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Simplicity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments