Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dear You

"Fucked at a party with friends and my boyfriend"

24
12 Comments 12
26.0k Views 26.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Dear You,

As I lay here in bed writing these words tonight, while my boyfriend sleeps next to me, I'm thinking I'll give this letter to our mutual acquaintance to hand off to you when she next sees you. I don't know her very well, and it's assuming quite a bit of trust that she won't read it. It's funny how little I know about you, given what we shared at Kristen's party. I have to admit that I've become obsessed with you. I've gone through her Facebook friend list countless times, thinking I must have missed your profile. I'm sure I'd recognize your photograph, yet I don't see it there. This, writing to you secretly at midnight, is the best way I can be close to you right now.

I haven't worn that red dress since the party, yet every time I see it hanging in my closet I can feel your touch on my skin. Some nights I'm lucky to dream of snippets from the evening, but never the whole night together. Just moments. Before that night, I'd never met anyone like you. I'd never felt as I did when you stood near me. I didn't know your name, had never set eyes on you before, yet you filled me with a sense of equal amounts of danger and excitement. You gave me chills, even as my arm was interlinked with my boyfriends. I love him dearly, I can't imagine life without him, although I seem to only imagine you lately. The things you did to me, and the things you instructed me to do to you.

Kevin hasn't mentioned a thing. At first, that night, driving home afterward, I was so petrified he would, I didn't look over at him. Now, nearly a week later, I almost want him to, just so I can relive it while telling him. I don't know how he feels about it because he's treating me exactly the same as he always has; in fact, even more lovingly I think. Did you cast some sort of hypnotizing spell on him? Haha, no, I don't think you're capable of magic. Not that kind of magic, anyway.

Standing next to Kevin, his arm locked with mine, I felt so ashamed that my knees were weak not for him, but for you standing on the other side of me. A complete stranger, looking at me while Kevin talked finance to the rest of the group. I looked away so many times! You must've seen how nervous you were making me. I waited for Kevin to say something, to introduce himself to you, to do something to interfere with your blatant seduction of me. He either didn't know what was going on, or perhaps had no better idea how to stop it than I did.

When you took my hand and led me away my heart started racing a mile a minute. I literally felt dizzy. I knew there was no stopping it, and I knew I wanted to go with you. Without a single word, you took me away. I turned to look at Kevin, and our eyes met as you led me through the crowded room.

God, I can still feel your hand around the back of my neck as you grabbed me the moment we were alone, pushing me against the wall, pressing your lips against mine. Your fingers tightening around my hair as you pulled my head back and kissed my neck. Your large hand gripping my ass as you sent chills down my body. I'd never been that wet, that quickly before. How did you make my body respond for you? How did you do that?

sigh... :) Blushing all over again. Mix of embarrassed and aroused. Where are you?

Kevin had always been so delicate with me, so giving. He is a very considerate lover, putting me before himself. You took me because you wanted to, or needed to, I'm not sure which. You claimed me in that bedroom, with friends, family, and my boyfriend in the next room, listening.

I can still feel the weight of your cock in my hands. Its thick length double the size of my palm as I stroked you. I loved being on my knees servicing you, feeling you harden in my mouth. Looking up at you as I licked your balls. When you spread your legs and roughly took my hair in your hands, I knew where you would guide me before you did. I desired to run my tongue underneath your balls, I think as much as you enjoyed feeling me do so.

CHARLOTTESINSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CHARLOTTESINSS

I had never felt as though I was preparing a man to take me before that night, but I wanted you as hard as possible. I surprised myself as my fingers began rubbing my clit beneath my dress, pushing aside my wet panties. I felt like such a slut for you, as you pushed my head up and down on your shaft.

Am I awful for writing you all this tonight, with Kevin lightly snoring next to me? Just hours ago I indulged his request that I watch him masturbate. He wanted to fuck me, but I wasn't up for it. That's been the case more and more lately, so our habit is him jacking off while I watch. Sometimes he begs me to bite or pinch his nipple. Eventually his begging is cute enough that I'll do it. He cums so fast once I do! haha. :) it's cute.

I admit I was surprised when I felt your cum fill my mouth. I had expected that you were simply using my mouth to get you as hard as possible to fuck me. But my God, when you grunted with your orgasm and simply told me to swallow it, I almost came. I had never been instructed what to do like that, and I remember thinking how quickly I complied with your instructions. I like to think I'm a girl who thinks for myself, but you made me question all of that. I suppose I'm lucky that all you told me to do in that moment was swallow your cum. If you were more sadistic, you may have had me quacking like a duck and hopping on one leg. ;)

Although it was a little twisted, I must say, when you pulled me up by my hair just as I was wiping the last bit of your cum from my chin, opened the door and bent me over the couch. Sure, no one was in the adjoining room, but they certainly heard me as you pressed the tip of that big, thick cock into me. You've got that hair pulling down to a science. How many women have you done this to? I don't like to think about it, it upsets me. I like to think I'm the only one you have taken this way. I can still hear myself as you fucked me. I can feel the sting of your hand on my ass, my dress gathered around my stomach, my breasts naked and my body responding to each of your thrusts. I can hear the sound of your cock ripping in and out of my wet pussy.

My heart was about to jump out of my chest. I don't know what came over me when I told you to put the tip in my ass. I felt high, drunk with the danger you brought into my life that night. You were evil in making me repeat myself, burying your cock deep in my pussy, grinding your hips against my ass, pulling my hair and making me ask again.

I suppose I should thank you for taking it slowly with me. I know how wet I can get, and I'd never been as thankful as when you pressed into my ass. I'd let Kevin fuck me in my bum before, but he is smaller than you. And, if I'm being honest - and why not be honest - I'd also like to thank you for not taking it slow once I was ready for you. Why did I enjoy feeling so much like your whore? Yes, your big cock up my ass stretched me and hurt me just so, giving me pleasurable sensations I'd never felt before, but there was something psychological that made me shiver.

Thank your fingers for me. Their timing and forcefulness was a miracle as they entered me, giving me my orgasm just as you pulsed and shot cum into my ass.

And then I fell to the floor, the room blissfully spinning, feeling stretched in more ways than one.

And you kissed me. A nice, long, deep kiss, looked into my eyes, and walked away.

Within minutes, I believe, Kevin entered. I was still on the floor, my breasts exposed, ass in shambles, cum dripping down the inside of my thigh. Should I have apologized to him? I had the thought, but he didn't look upset. He looked as though he knew it was going to happen. As if you and I were a force of nature, destined to collide that night.

Perhaps I will delete all of this. What good would it do to try and get it to you? You could reach out to me, you know. ;)

sigh...

Published 
Written by mistakenforstrangers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments