Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Destination Unknown, Part 2 - The Grotto

"Sabrina goes home with Jack and gets a peek at his world."

31
9 Comments 9
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"McDuff and I are excited to share part two of Jack and Sabrina’s story. Two art students looking for inspiration and healing find their intersecting paths bring them much more than they expect. <p> [ADVERT] </p> If you haven’t read part one, please start there. As always, let us know what you think in the comments. ***Cover Image: Pencil Sketch by McDuff"

Sabrina was settled under Jack's arm as they drove around aimlessly. He thought about the urgency he felt when he received her text and his mad dash to get to The Drip. It was now nearly midnight and he was content and happy. The morning was encroaching on his serenity. He saw the wedding ring on her finger. He didn’t know the story there. A war of doing what was right and what he wanted, raged in his mind. He leaned down and kissed the soft hair pressed into his shoulder just as her phone dinged.

Sabrina looked up into his eyes and smiled apologetically. She sat forward and retrieved her phone. A small huff escaped her chest and she typed something quickly and returned the phone to her purse.

“It looks like my night and day tomorrow are free. What are your plans?” she asked.

“Being inside you as much as humanly possible comes to mind,” he smiled. “Joking aside, six hours ago you were thinking you made a mistake walking into that classroom, still feel that way?”

Her answer was a low purr “I’m glad you talked me into staying.” She lowered her head into Jack’s lap and rubbed her face against the rough material. Her nails dragged against his shaft and she pressed a thumb to his swelling head.

Jack knew where to go and enjoyed the luscious head of hair in his lap as he steered toward home. He laced his fingers through her locks and massaged her scalp. Her deep moan of pleasure tickled him through the barrier of his jeans.

Headlights lit the opening gate to his place, well, the place he lived. The main drive curved to the left then he turned right into the caretaker’s cottage. 

Jack reached his hand to rub Sabrina’s bottom. She had drifted off a few minutes before. Waking her, he softly said, “Here we are.” She lifted her head from his thigh and, not able to stop himself, Jack wiped the tiny bit of moisture she had on the corner of her mouth with his tongue. He delighted in the intimacy of the action.

—--

Sabrina hadn’t meant to fall asleep on him. Jack walked to her car door and took her hand, leading her out. Attempting to get her bearings, she looked around. They stood before a two-story Craftsman-style cottage. To her left, she saw the driveway that led to an enormous home. The grounds that surrounded both were full of breathtaking sculptures and lavish landscaping. 

With her hand still clutched in his, Jack led them to the front door. Using his keys he let them in and he took her to a large open living room. He had her sit on a worn leather couch and went to a bar cart in the corner. He poured two fingers of bourbon into glasses for both of them and returned to her. 

“A good friend of mine owns this place. It’s technically his summer home, one of many. He is hardly here and per our agreement, I have full access to use all of it.”

Having finished their drinks, Jack offered to give Sabrina a modified tour of the grounds. He promised to show her the rest in detail the following day.

Hand in hand they walked past scores of outdoor sculptures artfully lit for nighttime viewing. “I met the owner a few years back. He bought a painting from me and we ended up conversing for hours. Somehow I talked myself into a job as a buyer for him. I go to art auctions, keep an eye on private collections, and buy anything I know he would like added to his portfolio. He displays the pieces in his homes and businesses.” Jack paused and told her a little about some of the sculptures they passed.

“The owner is a very wealthy man. I think he likes having a starving artist at his beck and call,” he laughed. “It’s been rough spending someone else’s money.”

They came across a small footpath. Jack's smile showed his excitement. Following the dimly lit stones, they walked to the mouth of what looked like a cave. Entering, Sabrina was in awe of a vast space speckled with large rocks and in the center a steaming pool of water. Hidden lights made the chamber glow otherworldly. 

“This is my favorite place here,” Jack said barely above a whisper. 

Sabrina smiled at him and began to undress. Jack’s chuckle followed her as she stepped into the warm water.

Lowering herself, so just her head remained unsubmerged, she turned to look at Jack.

“Are you going to join me?” 

Without a word, he slowly removed his shirt, dropping it on top of her clothes pile. He toed off his shoes and removed the rest of his ensemble. 

Confidently, he walked toward her. Her eyes were glued to his semi-hard cock. Jack laughed a low throaty sound that echoed around them and joined her in the warmth of the liquid. 

They floated out of reach of each other. It was the first time in hours that they were not touching. Sabrina felt the loss deeply.

“So, you’re married?” he asked.

The first waves of shame rose and turned Sabrina’s cheeks pink. He didn’t push. He didn't seem like he was accusing her. He just waited.

“I am.”

She told him of how they met and married young, the tales of trying to conceive but her being unable. She explained their lack of communication and her uncaring suspicions that he was cheating.

“The message I got in the car was from him. He texted saying that he had an unexpected business trip and that he wouldn't be home for a day or two.” She paused and looked Jack in the eye. “I know for a fact, his job does not require business trips. His company would never pay for him to go somewhere.”

Jack required no further explanation. He gently swam to her and took her face in his large hands. Leaning down, he kissed her sweetly, lovingly.

Emma_Lares
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Lares

“That idiot’s loss is my absolute gain.” He kissed her again. Sabrina returned his action with hunger. She sucked his tongue into her mouth and wrapped her legs around his waist. His fully erect dick was trapped between their bellies. 

The grotto's chamber was an exotic escape. The water was always at the perfect temperature and the pools’ walls were lined with water jets that kept the water moving with their undulations. Sabrina’s presence made the space even more erotic. She was composed and confident, a slight contrast to the self-doubting woman he met in class. Jack basked in the glow of her newfound confidence. It became an aphrodisiac that he wanted to tap.

Sabrina wrapped around him like a second skin. He walked her to a rocky wall where one of the many jets spewed bubbles. Their effect created thousands of fingers tickling them both in an intimate full-body massage.

She turned away from him, offering her neck to his mouth. Pushing her center to the jet stream she groaned deeply. Jack’s hands held her hips and they moved together in small thrusting motions as if their bodies were one. His cock was hard and nestled between her cheeks. Sabrina’s body reacted to the feeling of him and pushed back. His head sat at her puckered hole and her moans compelled him to push harder.

Not knowing what she was doing, he felt her open up to him. He pushed in a little more. Her breathing was quicker, deeper. 

“Is this ok?” he asked. Her answer was pushing harder on him. 

Gaining entrance, she wrapped her hand around his ass and paused, stilling them both. She adjusted to the feeling. Moments passed, her hand pulled him in deeper as she pressed against him with more force. Another inch filled her. Slowly moving back and forth, sliding in a little deeper. He felt her body as she slowly opened and sucked him in. Pausing, waiting, then pushing again and again until he was fully encased in her tight depths. When he was fully lodged to his base they groaned together.

They found themselves in a slow dance of thrusting, her clit assaulted by the hot jet, they lost themselves in each other. Jack bit her at the base of her neck causing guttural moans to erupt from her.

Jack thrust repeatedly into Sabrina’s ass feeling the contractions building in her pussy as the water jet brought her closer and closer. Her tight ring clamped with each wave of pleasure. Jack’s head swelled, his balls grew heavy, and he reached for her breast.

Capturing a nipple with his thumb and index finger, he squeezed and pulled causing spasms to increase around his length. Sabrina started fucking back onto him, he could feel her body building higher. 

“Fuck my ass, fuck my ass, Jack please, fill me,” she pleaded. 

Jack pressed her tighter to the jet, the bubbles erupting on her clit. He hammered into her sweet ass savagely. Wails of pure abandon echoed through the grotto walls as she went over the edge taking him with her.  

Easing back into the pool, they were bound together, floating. Her muscles contracted with aftershocks on him, and she floated in his arms. 

Pulling out of her, they both felt the absence yet were fulfilled at the bonding. Still submerged, Sabrina turned in Jack’s arms. Wrapping legs and arms around him, she kissed him deeply.

“Thank you,” she said between his lips.

“My word, thank you,” he said in return. 

Their walk back to the cottage was quiet, peaceful. The night held them together in whatever this new connection was. It was well into the early morning hours as they walked in the front door and they had nothing but time.

—--

Sabrina woke up in a large soft bed. She stretched luxuriously, her body sore in all the best ways. She thought of how they fell asleep in each other's arms. Sunlight filtered in and the smell of coffee brought a smile to her face. The room was empty and she found his discarded shirt on the floor. Smelling him on the material she dressed in only that and wandered to the kitchen.

Jack was at the stove making a huge breakfast of eggs, sausage, cut-up fruit, and toasted English muffins. Sabrina walked to him and hugged him from behind, resting her head on his back.

“Sleep well?” he asked.

“Yes, Sir,” she giggled against him.

He turned and took her face in a hard kiss. Pulling back he held her face in both hands, “Coffee?”

“God, yes.”

At her smile, he swatted her butt causing her to jump and pointed her to where mugs were hanging.

With a steaming cup of black coffee, she sat on a barstool at the kitchen island and watched him work.

“I am going to be going out of town this Friday. I have a class to teach on a weekend retreat,” Jack said before turning toward her. “It’s a retreat that I have attended myself but in the past few years have directed some of the seminars. I don’t know if you can spare an entire weekend but if you can it will help you in your skill.” He looked at Sabrina with a loving smile. He had this way to make her not feel pressured. He continued “It’s not a typical art experience. There will be painting but you may witness more than that. It’s called Sensuality in Art. The retreat focuses on how to capture feelings. Sometimes things can get… well, they can get a little carried away.”

“What do you mean by carried away?” Sabrina asked.

“They don’t hire models. The participants volunteer as models, solo, or as couples. Sometimes the spirit of the weekend takes those volunteers away. It really is an amazing experience. I just don’t want you to make up your mind without knowing the possibilities.”

Sabrina’s mind raced. Sensuality in Art. There was no way she was going to miss that.

Published 
Written by CuriousReader
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments