Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Double Life

"A married woman takes a detour"

190
28 Comments 28
17.0k Views 17.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Marcy dropped off her kids at school, smiling and waving at them while the school staff member helped them with their backpacks. This was part of her usual weekday morning routine along with running the necessary errands for the day.

Everyone that knew her thought of her as a prim and proper housewife, one that was always looking after her husband and kids. There was no reason for anyone to think ill of her. She was a friendly figure in the community who participated in countless events, especially those organized by the church she attended every week.

What nobody knew was that on Friday mornings she took a detour after dropping off her kids. It was something she considered somewhat of a personal errand, one that she looked forward to every week but that made her feel frustrated whenever she missed it.

This morning, she was hiding a secret and would only reveal it to the right person. On her drive to the other side of the city, every red light served to further reinforce her commitment.

Arriving at the apartment complex never got old. It reminded her of the college days when she was free of worries and responsibilities.

She rang the doorbell and as usual, only had to wait a matter of seconds for the door to open.

“Happy birthday, babe,” she greeted.

She wrapped her arms around him and brought him in for a kiss. He wasn’t her husband, but he was the man she lusted for from the time they were fuck buddies in college. If it hadn’t been for life getting in the way, they would’ve possibly ended up together. It wasn’t until he returned to the city that they had rekindled their relationship.

In these moments, she wasn’t a wife or mother, she was a woman who didn’t have to look after anyone’s needs but her own.

He moved his hands under her dress, grabbing handfuls of the ass cheeks that had caught his attention more than ten years ago.

She caressed the outline of his throbbing member through his pants, unzipping them to pull them down to his ankles along with his boxers. He didn’t have the career and salary that her husband did, but he had a length and girth that most men, including her husband, would envy.

He sat down on the couch, with his cock standing proud, watching as she took off her dress to reveal her bare-naked married flesh. He had seen her undress back in her younger, inexperienced days when her body was thinner and just turning into that of a woman's, but the curvaceous physique standing in front of him was his favorite version of her.

She dropped to her knees, something she only did for her husband on special occasions, but something she felt compelled to do with her lover. Her hands grabbed his length, one on top of the other, with his girth preventing her index fingers and thumbs from touching. She began stroking it in a corkscrew motion, enjoying his hardness contrasting on her soft, delicate hands. She stuck her tongue out, lapping it over his bulbous head to taste the salty precum oozing out of it.

“You’re such a slut for my big dick,” he said, bragging about how he had another man’s wife on her knees.

“Ever since it took my virginity,” she said, dribbling saliva over his head.

It was true, she hadn't stopped thinking about him ever since they graduated from college. Her wedding night had been no exception to her lustful fantasies, wishing it was him replacing her underperforming husband. In a bout of sexual frustration, she had even purchased a suction cup dildo that closely resembled his cock so that she could remember what it felt like. All of that and more had made it an easy decision to resume her addiction for his superior cock when he returned to the city and contacted her on social media

She worshipped his length, moving her hands up and down, lathering it with her makeshift lubrication.

She formed a cheek-caving vacuum with her lips and worked her way down his length. About halfway down, she came back up to suckle on his head. It was a fellatio technique she had learned about from reading a women’s magazine article online that featured tips and tricks to spice up a married sex life. She wasn't performing it on her husband but it was, technically, still spicing up her sex life as a married woman.

After repeating her new technique several times, she held his cock near the base with one hand and tapped the underside of his head against her flat tongue. She then placed her hands firmly on his thighs, salivating over his cock as she opened her mouth and attempted to deepthroat him. She took him about three-fourths of the way until her mouth was stuffed. She fought off the urge to gag, holding on as long as she could before tears formed in her eyes and rolled down her cheeks.  

“Fuck, that feels so good,” he said, delighted by her commitment to pleasure him.

She let him out of her mouth with a loud plop, with a string of saliva connecting her chin to the tip of his cock. She knew she’d never be able to deepthroat his length, but she sure loved trying it every time they met.

“I have a surprise for you,” she said, wiping her chin with the back of her hand.

“Oh, yeah?” he asked, looking at her expectantly.

She helped herself up by pushing her hands off his thighs and turned around to show him her backside. She looked back at him with a smile and asked, “Do you see it?”

SalomeJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalomeJones

“Your perfect ass? Yes,” he replied, returning a smile.

She spread her ass cheeks, revealing her secret surprise, a red jeweled butt plug. She stuck her ass out, placing her hands flat on her thighs, allowing him full access to his birthday gift.

“Just like the good ol’ college days,” he said, remembering how they used to skip class all the time to have sex.

He scooted forward to caress her soft, warm cheeks before spreading them and burying his face between them. He loved anal sex, but he hadn’t experienced it since resorting to it with her back in their college days as a natural contraceptive.

He gently removed the butt plug from her and placed it aside on the couch. He squeezed her ass cheeks and spread them to give his tongue better access to lick circles around her puckering asshole. His cock twitched, dribbling precum at the sensation of his tongue penetrating her sphincter.

He moved his hips further to the edge of the couch, providing her with a better angle to ride him, and grabbed her hips to lower her into a squatting position with her ass mere inches from his cock.

She placed her hands just above his knees for support and descended until she felt his cock resting against her ass. She lightly pressed his cock back, wedging it between her cheeks, moving up and down, and wiggling her ass to tease him.

He marveled at her ass, admiring how her round portions had gotten fuller throughout the years. He spanked her left ass cheek, leaving a red mark on it before giving the other cheek the same treatment. If the moment wasn’t erotic enough for her already, the stinging of his hand on her married flesh made her pussy drool.

She reached between her legs, aiming his cock at her rear entrance, but realized that her saliva wasn’t going to be sufficient lubrication. Instead, she guided him to a more familiar entrance, one that was self-lubricating. She parted her labia with his head, stretching around his thickness and lowering on his length until his head bumped her cervix. She glided up and down his shaft, smearing it with the creamy, natural lubricant that indicated she was ovulating.

She lifted herself off his cock, aiming it at her tighter entrance once again. Aided by the use of the butt plug, her asshole was relaxed enough to accommodate his thickness. She descended on his length, wincing in pleasurable pain, but making it disappear inch by inch into her seemingly bottomless pit. She teased him again by wiggling her ass on his thighs, this time feeling his cock along the backside of her erogenous zones.

This was something out of a porn video, not something that anyone would expect out of a married mother of two who was devoted to her church. It was a side of her that only her lover knew about because he was the only one capable of awakening the depravity that dwelled deep inside of her.

No matter how many times he’d seen her going to work, she still managed to entrance him with the sight of her ass going up and down, each time making his shaft disappear and reappear faster.

While he could feel the warmth of her pussy through her asshole, she could feel a distinct pressure building on her anterior fornix, causing her swollen pussy to release a light stream of juices.

She dug her nails into his thighs, slamming her guts down on his cock with more vigor, making her ass cheeks ripple every time they clapped against him.

He gripped the couch with his hands, mustering up every ounce of power he had to delay his climax. It wasn’t only the tightness of her hole that felt good, but also the weight of her ass bouncing on the base of his cock, creating pressure on his prostate.

Her natural lubrication began drying up into a butter-like substance that covered his shaft. While it still served to glide his shaft up and down her insides, it created a stronger sense of friction, making it more pleasurable for him but slightly painful for her.

Her body was tiring, her thighs were burning, but her physical fatigue didn’t exceed her lustful determination to satisfy her lover on his birthday. She kept bouncing, nearing an elusive anal orgasm, giving herself the deep stimulation she had waited over a decade to experience again. Her cries of pleasure got louder, loud enough to drown out her guilt.

She dropped her full weight down on him, burying his cock inside her, arching her back to release a gush of juices from her pussy onto the coffee table. Her orgasmic structure convulsed, shooting waves of pleasure throughout her body that contorted her face and made her asshole contract around his spurting cock as it filled her canal with a copious load.

After taking a moment to enjoy the post-orgasmic aftershocks, he pulled out his softening cock from her reddened, gaped asshole and replaced it with the butt plug to prevent his cum from leaking out.

They spent a couple more hours together before she had to go pick up her kids and return to her normal life. This had been a glimpse of her second life, a life with no stress or inhibitions where she could be the sexual goddess she had always dreamed of becoming. The aftermath of her extramarital meetings wore her down, but she knew that by the following Friday, her body would be begging her to take the detour once again.

Published 
Written by Issabela
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments