Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

End Of Business

"Is there going to be a next level?"

10
2 Comments 2
17.0k Views 17.0k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Competition Entry: This is Hardcore

As I put my lipstick-stained cock back into my pants,I sit in my chair and lean back. I try to process all that had just transpired; how incredible your lips felt, that amazing tongue of yours and how enticing your pussy looked. Everything.

With these images going through my mind, I can feel my cock slowly coming back to life. I decide the best thing to do is to try and get back to work.

Hours again seem to pass by surprisingly normally, almost, as if it really was just another day at the office.

As the end of the workday closes in, my mind starts to wander… Will we really go further? Is the office going to empty in time?

As question after question runs through my mind, I find it increasingly difficult to focus on my work. Around five o’clock, my assistant comes in to ask if I need her to do anything else today.

“No, nothing. Oh, wait. Have you sent out the post?” I replied.

She answered, “I will drop it off on my way out.”

“Good. Then go enjoy your weekend,” I respond.

Smiling back, she says, “I hope you are not planning on working too hard. And do not forget you have dinner plans at eight.”

Trying not to smirk like an idiot I reply, “I expect to spend quite some time hard at work. But I should make dinner on time, so do not worry. I will see you on Monday!”

“See you Monday. And have fun!”

She closes the door behind her.

Over the course of the next half hour I hear other people leaving, saying their goodbyes, wishing each other a great weekend and such. Around a quarter to five, the urge to do something finally takes over and I decide to see if ‘the coast is clear’.

I push my chair back and get up. As I do so, I feel my heart rate start to rise. Slowly but surely I hear the beats getting ever stronger and louder. My cock twitches in sync with every other beat or so, straining harder against my pants with each passing moment. Even though my body was signalling that it is more than ready to fuck, a feeling of uncertainness still momentarily lingers as I approach the door.

“Fuck it,” I whispered to myself and walk out.

While walking down the hall towards your office I run into another female colleague. We briefly exchange pleasantries, before parting ways. The closer I get to your office, the faster my heart races. I try to compose myself as my desire to fuck you senseless steadily increases. I knock on your door and swallow hard as I wait for your response. Again, I check to see if anyone is near.

“Come in,” I hear you say.

As I step into your office I find you leaning against your desk with your legs enticingly crossed. I can see your chest rising and falling more intensely as excitement takes you over.

I close the door behind me, but do not lock it.

The intensity and sexual tension in the room are unbearable.

I quickly move towards you.

There are no pretences or words; just raw lust.

Our lips meet and it feels incredible. Your soft lips part willingly. Your tongue playfully dances with mine. The passion is undeniable and the kissing is sublime.

As we part to catch our breath, I decide to turn you around and firmly bend you over the desk. You know I want to take control, so you start to tease me as much as possible, before completely submitting to me. Sexily you sway that stunning ass side to side. Mmm. I do not even need to see your face to know that you have a defiant smile on your lips.

SLAP

As my hand collides with your firm cheeks, it echoes through the office. You let out a low moan but do not stop swaying; almost begging to get slapped once more.

I do it even harder this time. And again. And again. Echo after echo filling the room.

I reposition myself and lift your skirt over your hips to reveal your perfectly smooth pussy. Many an hour I had spent imagining what it would look like, what it would taste like and what it would feel like.

And now I am mere moments away from finding out.

No. I decide to restrain myself.

Your lips are already glistening, inviting me. My eyes are transfixed. My mouth is watering. And right above that sweet little cunt is the clear plug, still in place.

“Do not move,” I command.

“Yes, sir,” you purr back.

I start tracing my fingers over your magnificently firm and shapely behind. It has already started to flush. You could almost see the outline of my palm on either cheek. The tenderness of my movements across your reddened skin feels soothing and passionate.

SLAP

This time, only the fishnets standing between your beautiful ass and my palm.

“You like that, do you not? My little slut...” I whisper.

“Mmm, I do… I am… Completely yours,” you whisper back.

I follow it up with an even harder one. The burning sensation getting more and more intense. Perfectly so.

I reposition myself again and kneel down.

Running my hands over those sensitive cheeks and squeezing them firmly, taking in the sight. And what a wonderful sight it is. Your leather skirt bundled up around your waist. Your beautiful ass up in the air, waiting. Those tan coloured fishnets driving me crazy. And to finish it off, those heels you are wearing.

You really chose your outfit well.

Even though I would love nothing more than to slam my rock hard cock straight into that tight little ass, I struggle and somehow manage to keep my composure. I start by kissing your legs. Moving my lips across your thighs, then up towards those flush and sensitive cheeks. Kissing you all over while ignoring the places you really want me to kiss.

You start to squirm, swaying your ass in my face, trying to tempting me.

“Oh, you will have to wait longer, my little fuck slut,” I growl.

“Please…” you softly beg.

SLAP

“I will decide when,” I say to you.

You whimper to tempt me again.

I grab hold of your fishnets with both hands and start to tear them apart, just enough to give me easy access to your perfect little holes. Next, I grab the plug and start to turn it and pull back slightly; enough to see your asshole start to stretch.

A whimper escapes you.

But no, the plug will be staying in for longer.

Instead I stand up and untie my tie. “Put your arms behind your back,” I order.

You gladly do so.

Moments after that you feel me tie them together. The silk feels wonderful against your skin. An even bigger smile spreads across your face.

Next you hear my belt slipping out of its place. Not for the reason you think, though. No, no.

I firmly grab your pony tail and gently pull you back to get the belt around your neck with my other hand.

Instead of being nervous you just purr, “Oh fuck yes…”

I finish securing it.

You lean over the desk again and relax.

SMACK

This time I can see your ass ripple. I move around your desk, towards your head, unzipping my pants as I do so. As I take them off, my hardness springs free and the pre-cum already oozing out of it, so very close to your face, but not close enough. I carefully fold my pants and lay them over your chair.

Moving in closer to you, I kneel down, so our eyes meet. I hold your face in my hands to tease you. I hold my lips ever so close to yours. Both our hearts racing as the anticipation is getting us even hotter for each other.

“I want you so bad,” I growl.

We kiss. Our lips together sends a tingling sensation through both our bodies. Our tongues entwined once more.

Breaking our kiss, I rise, grabbing my member with one hand and the belt with the other. As I move forward your lips welcomingly wrap themselves around my cock and you start sucking. With each passing moment, your sucking becomes more possessed. You feel it pulse and twitch. I feel your tongue eagerly licking up the pre-cum.

“Mmm. My little cum slut,” I growl.

My hips start moving back and forth while I hold you in place, grabbing you by your pony tail. My eyes are fixated on your lips as they slide up and down my cock. Not letting go, but allowing it to get covered with your saliva.

“Oh, fuuuck,” I groan.

I start picking up the pace, face fucking you. Then, I slow it down, almost stopping.

I push forward once more, deeper this time. I can feel the back of your throat as you start to gag slightly.

I pull back just a bit and command, “Relax your throat.”

I continue pushing forward into your mouth. Watching you take it in as your throat spreads for my thickness. Not long after, I am balls deep and it feels fucking amazing. You top it off by moving your tongue.

“Mmm…” I groan with lust.

You feel me withdraw, almost completely, only to have me push back down your throat; repeating it over and over again.

SusanSmitt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanSmitt

The more I fuck your face, the more your throat welcomes my hardness.

Both of us are enjoying this face-fucking. The office is filled with the sound and smell of sex.

By now my cock is completely covered with your saliva. Even my balls and your lips and chin. I stop and step back, you start to catch your breath. There is a line of spit connecting the tip of my cock with your lips … I love that sight.

I only now notice that your eyes have started watering, your mascara getting slightly ruined, streaking down your cheeks.

“Please Master, my pussy is throbbing. Please fuck me,” you beg.

I only smirk in reply and step closer, grabbing you again.

“You have to earn it,” I reply.

This time I start more quickly. With each thrust I feel your throat completely give in. Thrust after thrust. My balls slamming against your face, making a total mess of it.

You can feel your pussy getting wetter with each passing minute. Your juices are running down your legs. Your ass is involuntarily squeezing the plug. Your yearning and lust is increasing uncontrollably.

Once more I step back to take in the sight. And I fucking love it!

As you are gasping for air again, karma strikes. Your office phone starts to ring… The caller ID shows his name. And I do not even give you a chance to try and object. Smirking, I turn the phone towards your face and put it on loudspeaker.

“Hey, hun,” you greet him, trying to sound natural. The conversation starts its normal flow even though it is anything but. I take advantage of your breaks and shove my cock down your throat every chance I get. You do your best to keep completely quiet.

I make my way back to the other side of your desk. You cannot see me, but you feel me. I start teasing your ass by slightly pulling and turning the plug… This almost causes you to whimper. You are wondering if I really intend to ass fuck you right now. Worrying, yet wanting. As I release it, you try and relax but your heart is racing like crazy.

Next you feel the head of my cock start to rub against your already soaked pussy lips. You quietly moan and instinctively arch your back. Approvingly I start slapping my thick cock against your clit. The sound of wetness barely audible, but it’s just loud enough for us to hear. To my delight it seems that the conversation is not going to end very soon. And the fact you have to do your best to focus on it, gives me the element of surprise, sort of speak.

Kneeling down, I decide to first taste you. And you taste absolutely fucking amazing.

“Mmm…” I growl approvingly while buried in your sweet little cunt.

You cannot hear me, but you do feel the vibration. My tongue is eager to play with every part of you. I want to lick you, those pouty lips and that eager clit. I want to tongue fuck you, then, suck on your clit.

My lust for you is growing uncontrollable. Your juices are deliciously sweet.

You start swaying your ass again, clearly enjoying it.

I pull away and stand up. Grabbing my throbbing cock, I press against your slick pouty lips and begin to spread you open. The feeling of your lips as they embrace me is heavenly.

You tremble and gasp.

As if the sensation of your dripping wet sex is not enough, I can feel the plug pressing through the wall of your pussy. Grabbing both your ass cheeks with my hands I start to build up momentum, taking care not to audibly slam against you.

After all, we have to be quiet.

With each stroke I can feel your muscles tighten more and more; squeezing me and trying to milk me. You try and keep your voice calm and stay quiet as much as possible, yet every now and then it escapes you…

“Mmmph.”

Both my cock and the plug are simply too much for you to handle in this situation. Your orgasm is building quickly. I lean over you, press the mute button and immediately start fucking you harder… deeper.

“Ohhh, fuuck… I… am…” your voice trails off.

You shake and your pussy tightens as a mind blowing orgasm erupts in your body and completely takes over you.

I slow down and unmute the call. You are doing your best to sound even close to normal. Eventually I come to a stop. I want to taste you again. As I bury my face into your over sensitive pussy, I slowly keep stroking my completely drenched cock, feeling it throbbing.

I hear you say “Hun, can I put you on hold for just a moment? I just need a minute.”

Understanding, I quickly get up and press hold once more.

“I want to taste myself, Master.”

Obligingly I walk around your desk to find your greedy mouth ready and open.

First you suck it nice and clean.

“Mmm, you really are a good slut,” I praise you.

You release my cock with a nice pop and purr, “Yes, Master.”

I order you, “Get rid of him.”

I unmute the call.

“Hey hun. Sorry about that…”

Moving back behind you, I grab the plug and pull it out. Watching and savouring every moment as your ass stretches around it. I can see that you used a lot of lube, because it starts leaking out. Placing the plug on the table, I grab you and position my member against your cunt. Slowly spreading you, until you can feel my balls press against your drenched pussy lips. It makes you shudder. You are still very sensitive.

I pull out and repeat a few more times.

All of a sudden you feel me pressing against your little knot. And even though you used the plug, it still feels nice and tight. I keep pushing forward. I am intent on burying myself deep in your back door. And I can tell that you are loving each inch.

Almost gasping you say, “Hun, I have to get back to work now… Mmm… Okay? Talk to you later.”

Buried inside you, I lean over and end the call.

“Ohhh, fuuuck… please Master… fuck me,” you beg again.

Grabbing you by your pony tail with both hands I pull back, raising you off the desk.

“You are going to cum again, my little slut.”

“Mmmhm. Yes, Master. Yes please...” you moan.

I start thrusting, nice and slow, giving your ass time to relax and stretch. With each thrust, I enter you completely. Soon I start building up speed and thrusting harder. Our bodies are now slamming against each other. You can feel my balls as they hit against your puffy pussy lips. I can feel you trembling. Your legs are shaking so I slow down again to a nice and steady rhythm.

I tell you to stay in this position as I release your ponytail, while I bury myself inside you, stopping and staying there.

Leaning in, I start kissing the back of your neck, moving my hands towards your breasts. Not even pretending to care I grab your blouse and tear it open, sending buttons flying everywhere. Grabbing and squeezing those fantastic orbs through your black leather bra.

“Mmm… I have wanted to squeeze them for so long,” I growl in your ear.

Right before I pull down your bra, I thrust into you again very forcefully.

“Aaa… Fu…” I hear you moan.

I hold my cock deep inside and gently bite down on the nape of your neck, while grabbing and squeezing them.

My hips start to move again, building up to a nice rhythm. Sweat is dripping. Juices are flowing. Our moans filling the room. My cock is throbbing more and more and somehow growing with each thrust. You can feel me pulsating and it brings you right to the edge and I in turn, feel your ring squeeze down on my hardness.

I reposition one arm under one of your breasts and squeeze the other. I move my free arm down to find your clit and start rubbing it while still pounding your ass. One of your breasts bounces freely with each thrust, the other firmly in my palm. My heavy balls slamming against your pussy.

“Cum for me. Cum… hard…” I order softly into your ear.

“Yes, Ma-a…” you whimper.

At that moment your legs start to give in. Your body gets overwhelmed. You almost collapse back onto the desk and automatically throw your head back. I keep thrusting and playing with your clit as the orgasm takes you. Trying to hold back my own is difficult, but I manage.

Your ring is squeezing me harder and harder, intent on milking me. It simply feels too good. I can feel myself approaching the very edge as my balls start tightening.

As you begin to come down from your own, you realize that I am almost there as well.

You start riding my cock, slamming back onto it.

“Please, Master, fill my ass with cum…Please…” you beg again.

This sends me over the edge.

I can feel the orgasm rising in my body and cock as I shoot load after load of hot cum deep inside that tight little ass. You can feel each stream and throb of cum. It lasts for what feels like forever... I am completely lightheaded. And I collapse on top of you.

We are both covered in sweat, our juices running down your legs and breathing heavily.

We start to chuckle at the same time.

“Now that was… amazing.”

Published 
Written by Heracles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments