Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls’ Night Out - Part Two

"This is part two of Girls’ Night Out."

55
8 Comments 8
14.1k Views 14.1k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"If you have not read part one, please read part one before continuing to part two."

After we were both dressed, we jumped out of his Jeep and slowly made our way back into the club. Once reentering the club, all of Jake’s buddies were high-fiving him and pulled him to the side. After looking at my sister, she said, “Wow, that was a long smoke break.” She said this with an evil smirk on her face as though she knew exactly as to what had taken place. With a smirk of my own, I knew that this wouldn’t be the last time I let Jake fill me full of his seed. 

We decided to stay at Shots a little longer. It was only a little after midnight and we weren’t ready to leave, so we continued to party and drink with the boys. From that point on, Jake never left my side. While we continued drinking and talking, I noticed Jake had his arm around me with his hand on my lower hip. For some reason, this drove me crazy and I loved it. I felt like his trophy and he was showing it off to all of his friends.

We all decide to return upstairs and play some more games of pool. Obviously, went up the stairs first allowing Jake to follow and get a good look at his trophy from the back end. When I get to the top stair, I felt a little playful slap on my ass. As I turned around, Jake gave me a little wink and the cutest little smirk. “Cute ass I know,” I jokingly said to him as he wasn’t sure how I would react.

As we returned to playing pool, Jake went to the bathroom, which was right across the room. As he was walking out, I noticed a tiny little brunette girl stop him and start to talk to him. She was touching his arm and playing with her hair, so I knew she was trying to flirt. What I did next, I can only describe as how his big dick got me feeling some type of way. I stood up and walked over to them. Grabbing Jake, I laid the biggest sexual kiss on him, and we started making out right there and then. I guess you could say I wanted to mark my territory, even though I was happily married, I felt all kinds of jealousy watching this random girl flirting with the man that just laid pipe with me only an hour earlier. She got the hint and walked away, never returning to talk to Jake.

“Wow, someone got a little jealous,” Jake said as we broke the kiss. As he was holding me around the waist, I responded “I was just marking what’s mine. I’m not done with you yet.”

For some reason, this whole encounter was driving me crazy. Was I seriously thinking about keeping this affair going? What if anyone in the club knew who I was and told my husband. My stomach started to fill with anxiety; however, that feeling quickly vanished as I looked around the club and realized it had been almost empty except just the people we were there with.

It had to be roughly 1:30 AM and our group decided that the party should move to their house. Four of the guys, including Jake, owned a house together down the road.  My sister and I eagerly accepted their invite and we gathered all of our things to leave. As we walked out, my sister realized that she still had to get her car from the other bar. One of the guys volunteered to drive my sister back to her car. This meant that Jake and I were again alone in his Jeep. “What would happen this time,” I thought to myself.

As we watched everyone drive away, Jake and I were the last car to leave. As we pulled out of the parking lot, Jake reached over and put his hand on my thigh. This move was something I was not expecting and it got me feeling very excited. Feeling my sexual drive take over, I knew their house wasn’t that far away, so I had to act quickly. I unbuckled my seatbelt without thinking and got up on my seat leaning over to Jake. I knew what I wanted and I wanted to make him feel good. I started to rub the outside of his jeans until his manhood came to life. I unbuttoned his top button and unzipped his pants.

Gently pulling his jeans down, revealed that Jake did not put his boxers on after our little event earlier in the night. His dick sprang to life practically slapping me in the face due to the size of it. I started to gently lick the tip of his and along the whole length of his dick. When I reaved his balls, I decided to gently suck on them to see what his reaction would be, and turns out he liked this quite a lot. After spending time focusing on his balls, I proceeded to lick up his shaft reaching the massive head of his 10” dick. I took his dick in my mouth and started sucking. I knew I would not be able to take the length of his dick in my mouth, but what I didn’t know is how much his head would stretch my mouth out wide. I was able to get about 6” of his dick in my mouth. 

After about 10 minutes of sucking his dick, we pulled into his driveway. Neither of us reached for the door handle. I asked him if he was close to finishing and he assured me it wouldn’t be much longer and that if we wanted to quicken things up a bit that he had something crazy in mind. I agreed and didn’t know what he had in mind.

As soon as I agreed, he grabbed my hair and started forcing me deeper down onto his dick. As he was grabbing my hair and forcing me down on his dick, he was thrusting his hips forward causing him to ram his dick farther and farther down my throat. He was throat fucking me right there in his driveway. I was wrong with my earlier thought, with him ramming his dick down my throat, I was able to take all 10” of his dick down my throat.

I could tell that he enjoyed this and was close to finishing, because he started to push my head down faster and harder with every thrust. Finally, he paused and I felt a rush of hot cum running down my throat. I had never swallowed a man's load before. With it being the first time I swallowed, I realized that I loved it and that Jake’s seed tasted sweet and salty. As I lifted my head and wiped my mouth Jake leaned down and gave me a romantic kiss with his tongue exploring every part of my mouth.

As Jake broke our kiss, he said, “Thank you. That was definitely something. I’m kind of mind fucked.”

“I’m mind fucked as well, definitely throat fucked too. I wasn’t aware that you were that wild and aggressive. I kind of loved it,” I revealed to Jake with a shy smile on my face.

“Just wait until later tonight if you liked that,” Jake eagerly said with his eyes glaring into mine.

As we entered his house, everyone was gathered in the kitchen drinking, including my sister. One of the guys said, “What took you guys so long?”

Jake quickly responded, “We were talking and just decided to finish our conversation in the car before coming in.”

My sister gave me a glaring look from a crossed the room.  With a big smile on my face, I knew she was giving me her sign of approval. As we were drinking in the kitchen, everyone got the great idea to play beer pong. I haven’t played beer pong since my college years, but I was definitely ready to let my hair down and go a little wild.

Obviously, Jake asked me to be on his team. When the game started, the guys said their house rules were for every cup your opponent made, each of the team has to remove one piece of clothing. Once a team is naked they lose the game. I know I said I wanted to get wild, but this was a little out of my comfort zone, but I agreed to the rules. Jake and I strategized and got even more personal as time went on.

We started shooting first and Jake made his first ball but I missed mine. The two guys on the other side of the table decided to remove their shirts revealing chiseled bodies showcasing two amazing six-pack abs. It was then their turn to shoot and this is when I started to get nervous. I knew I only had, my shirt, jeans, bra, and thong on., so it wouldn’t take many shots to get me completely naked. For some reason, I knew the guys already knew this.

They shot and only one guy made a ball. So now it was mine and Jake's turn to strip. Jake wanted to start with our pants, but I talked Jake into removing our shirts first. As I removed my shirt, all the guys were focused on me. I stood there in my bra, my tits almost all the way out and on full view of the other team, I knew I could use my tits to my advantage. After removing his shirt revealing his six-pack, I have already seen it but it definitely flustered me and made me horny looking at it.

I made my first ball on our next turn, while Jake just barely missed his. The guys proceeded to remove their pants, revealing two of the tightest boxers that I had ever seen. And by the look of it, my tits definitely made the men spring to life with both guys having what I describe as a half chub. Holy shit, their dicks were huge, not as big as Jakes, but definitely larger than the average guy. If I didn’t already have Jake's dick in me, I would of said those were the biggest dicks I have ever seen. The guys definitely weren’t shy and stood there with confidence putting their manhood on view for everyone, but mainly I knew they were directed towards me.

The guys proceeded to make one ball on their next shot. Jake quickly flung off his jeans, revealing his also extremely tight boxers and showcasing that his dick was indeed the biggest in the group. I decided to have a little fun with my striptease. I turned around and slowly lowered my jeans down my legs, pointing my tiny thong and big ass right at the guys. As I stepped out of my jeans, I leaned forward, grabbed the wall, and shook my ass. Without hesitation, Jake slapped my ass making it shake even more. This got the reaction of hooting and hollering from the guys and I could tell their boxers got a little tighter with this move. Standing there in my tiny thong and bra, I was shockingly comfortable with Jake standing there beside me, putting his arm around me and on my ass every chance he got.

NinaLuke
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaLuke

We went a few rounds of everyone missing their shots. Thankfully, it was our turn and Jake finally made a cup. This cup won us the game and the guys on the other side of the table removed their boxers without us having to say anything. Their dicks sprang from their boxers and hung down low, real low. After we finished the game, we all decided that we’d leave our clothes on the floor and continued partying in what clothes we had left on, or for the guy's lack thereof clothes.

We turned up the music and had ourselves a little dance party in the kitchen. This allowed the guys who were naked to freely fling their dicks around the room. Jake started to grind up against my ass, and I enjoyed this quite a lot. Jake returned to the living room to see what time it was and to get away from the loud music.

Without thinking I turned to the next guy and started grinding on him, unaware that this guy was one of the naked individuals and his dick rubbed up and down the middle of my ass and my tiny thong. His dick sprung to life and he was not letting me stop any time soon. As I was grinding on this guy, he reached up and snapped the back of my bra, which unclasped it. This move surprised me but with conviction I let my bra fall down my arms to my hands.

As I continued to grind my ass on this guy, who wasn’t Jake, I twirled my bra above my head, allowing my tits to bounce and move freely.  I turned around allowing the guy I was grinding on to take a good hard look at my amazing tits and this is when the song ended. I decided to put my bra back on after the song so that Jake would not get upset. I was not interested in any of the other guys, I was just having a little fun and I didn’t want to upset Jake.

Entering the living room looking for Jake, my sister told me it was time to go. As I stood there looking at her and then looking over at Jake. I asked my sister if it would be alright if I stayed and continued to party with the guys. My sister gave me a glare that only a sister knows. It was a glare that meant are you serious right now. Jake walked over and interrupted our conversation, telling my sister that he would take good care of me and make sure nothing too wild happened. He also agreed to drive me to my sister’s house in the morning so that she didn’t have to come back and get me. She ultimately agreed to the parameters and left the house, but not before telling me if anything happens that she would cover for me with my husband. This reassured me that she was okay with my decision.

Standing there in the living room in only my bra and tiny thong, Jake and I were alone. He leaned down and started to kiss me. As I put my arms around his neck, this gave him the approval to reach around, and started groping my ass with every squeeze and smoosh. We explored each other mouths for a good five minutes.

As we broke our kiss, we re-entered the kitchen to find that all the other guys have gone to bed. As Jake held out his hand and winked at me, he said, “Shall I show you where you’ll be sleeping or not sleeping tonight.” As I held Jake’s hand, he lead me up the stairs and to a bedroom at the end of the hallway. Entering the room, I noticed it was very minimalistic, including a dresser with a large flat-screen TV on it, two end tables, and a large king-size bed. As I leaped into the bed, I knew there was no need to remove our clothes because we had already removed them downstairs.

With me laying on the bed, Jake proceeded to follow me. Jake crawled up in-between my legs, all the way up to my face and he pressed his lips against mine.  I could feel his dick start to grow against the inside of my thigh, me forgetting exactly how massive his dick was. As his tongue explored every area of my mouth, I thought to myself that it was amazing that a young man good get hard just by my presence and a little kissing. In my marriage, it always took a little rubbing and tugging, and sometimes even a little head to get his dick alive.

During this whole time as I was thinking and making out with Jake, he reached around and removed my bra allowing my tits to bounce freely. Jake broke our kiss and moved to my neck, kissing it and sucking my neck, with me shoving his head off me. I told him I’m a married lady and if I showed up home with a hickey it would be pretty obvious as to what went on.

He agreed and assured me he wouldn’t give me a hickey, returning to my neck kissing it tenderly. He stopped and slowly started to slide down. Reaching my tits, he looked up at me and said, “Is it okay if I give you a hickey here.”

Without my answer, Jake took my right tit in his mouth and started sucking my nipple, while using his hand to massage my left tit. He moved back and forth between sucking my tits and gently massaging the other for a while. This got me extremely turned on and very, very wet.

After a while, he slowly slid down my body, kissing my stomach all the way down. When Jake reached the bottom, he lifted both of my legs above his head and removed my tiny thong. He started by kissing the inside of my legs and then he did something that even surprised me after the wild night we had. He started sucking my toes, I’ve never had this done to me before. All I could think is thank goodness I went and had a mani-pedi a few days ago, and chose a sexy neon pink color, which randomly matched my bra and thong perfectly tonight.

As he was sucking my toes, this got me even wetter and I could tell that he knew this. Slowing kissing down the inside of my legs and the inside of my thighs, he focused on pleasuring me with his tongue. The feeling was sensational and this young man knew exactly how to please a woman. Licking my clit in such an aggressive but gentle way, I came to ecstasy and had the biggest orgasm of the night, well my life.

With a grin on his face, Jake said he had a crazy idea. From under the bed, he revealed in his hands four straps. Looking at my face he said, “How do you feel about this?” I told Jake that I had never been tied up before but I was definitely ready to find out what it’s all about.

He told me to get on all fours, like doggy style. He then strapped both of my wrists to the best posts and moved on to strapping my ankles to the bottom bedposts. The straps were so tight, I couldn’t move.

I know couldn’t see Jake or what he was doing. All of a sudden, I felt a slap on the ass. I could tell this wasn’t Jake's hand. He had a whip that he was spanking me with. This spanking was with force too, it wasn’t gentle by any means. The pain travelled through my body, but it was a pain that I can’t explain. It was erotic and I was enjoying it. He spanked me a few more times and then stopped. I felt the bed move as he climbed behind me.

Jake was teasing me with the tip of his huge cock, rubbing it up and down my slit. He then started to shake his dick in a way this it massaged my whole pussy. Without thinking I yelled out, “Fuck me already, make me your little slut.” With that, he shoved his big cock into my pussy with force. As he was pumping me full of his 10” dick, I couldn’t move or brace from the girth of his dick forcefully slamming into me.

He was being rough to me and I loved it. He was fucking my tight little pussy hard and fast and I orgasmed within minutes. As he was fucking me, he was grabbing my hips allowing him to leverage that big cock even farther into my pussy. After a while, he got up and whipped my ass one last time with the whip.

He proceeded to untie me and laid down on his back. With this, he said, “Ride my cock you little slut.”

Without hesitation, I mounted Jake and pressed his long, thick, hard dick on my pussy. I was so wet and turned on that he slipped into me with ease. I rode him allowing my hips to roll and travel the length of his dick before slamming down on him. I proceeded to do this a few times and I could tell by his face he enjoyed this. Pressing down, having his full 10” dick in me, I felt his seed starting to fill me. I did not move from this position, allowing his full dick and all of his cum to fill all of my pussy. After I felt the squirting of cum come to an end I leaned in and kissed him passionately, and all I could say was, “Wow.”

Sitting there making out with him, allowed his dick to go soft while he was still in me. This acted as a plug not allowing any of his seed to escape my pussy. After his dick went soft, I rolled off of him. I looked at the clock and it was almost 5:00 AM. Rolling onto my side of the bed, he wrapped his arms around me. We lay there spooning the whole night as we slept.

I felt so comfortable and secure in his arms. We slept there with my ass pressed up against his dick the whole night. We finally woke up around 11:00 AM. And I was not ready to let the adventure end.

 

To Be Continued. Part Three To Come.

Published 
Written by TTime
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments