Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He was my Forbidden Fruit (Part 1)

"Mason is my husband's best friend, and before I knew it, he had become more than a best friend."

29
9 Comments 9
17.7k Views 17.7k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Mason is my husband's best friend, and before I knew it, he'd become more than a best friend. He'd become my lover...

My husband RK and I have been married for 5 years and we have no kids. I'm a 33 year old South African Indian woman. I consider myself attractive and look younger than I actually am. I have a curvaceous built, perfect, perky 36C cup tits, which don't sag at all. I have olive color skin, black shoulder length hair, and hazel green eyes, which is a striking contrast to my dark hair and skin. My eyes are considered to be my best feature and I get complimented because of it all the time. I've always had my fair share of male admirers, and realized very early on that I could use my looks to get what I wanted. I've always loved the attention and used sex as a way of gaining power and control over men!

Then I married RK. The passion and chemistry was undeniable in the beginning but slowly fizzled out as time passed. The sex began to dwindle, and became less frequent. I did everything I could to spice things up but it was no use. My husband would get turned on by me all the time, he just felt it was too much of an effort to actually act on it and would make excuses, saying he's too tired or not feeling well. I've never had any problem keeping men’s attention in the past. In fact, I'd always been the center of attention! This was the first time I was actually being turned down and I felt unwanted, undesirable and ugly.

Mason came raging into my life like a monstrous tornado, upending my entire being; Thrashing me about in a swirl of emotions, passion and excitement; Reawakening that long lost need and desire deep within; And then, disappearing just as quickly as he'd emerged...Leaving me behind in the aftermath of his destruction.

I'd never in a million years thought of Mason in a romantic way and never thought he'd ever be interested in me. He'd never shown any sort of interest before, other than me being his 'Best Friend's' wife. We simply contented ourselves enjoying each other's company, sharing the same interests and we both loved deep, meaningful conversations. We'd talk for hours about anything and everything.These conversations were sometimes so intense and so full of emotion that it took my breath away. We started to connect on a much deeper level, and before we knew it, we were both in so deep, we hadn't realized it!

Mason suddenly rocked up on our doorstep, out of the blue, after two years of being out of contact. He asked if he could stay with us for a while because he was having issues with family, and had left home and had nowhere to go. He was desperate and lonely. As I suspected, my husband couldn't refuse his friend and so it was settled. Mason had stayed over before but only for a day or two; This time, he ended up staying for three months.

My husband would leave Mason and I alone a lot of the time. He owned a business with his dad and although his hours were flexible, lately, he seemed to be extremely busy. When he did come home, the three of us would stay indoors, listen to music, watch movies, and spend time chatting.

RK began to detach himself from us and would keep going into his study, making calls and doing work. Eventually, entire evenings would go by without Mason or me ever speaking to RK. He spent almost all of his waking time on his laptop, locked away in his study. I didn’t yet know this, but he was secretly watching pornography and had became obsessed with this form of 'Adult Entertainment'. He preferred the pornography to having sex with me.

Mason and I ended up spending most nights alone together in the lounge, talking, laughing, watching movies, and listening to music. We'd enjoy deep, intellectual conversations, contemplating life and enjoying each other's company. I learn't more about Mason, about his personal life, and found him intriguing to say the least. He'd only ever had one serious relationship before which had ended badly. Because of this, he'd closed himself up emotionally and started having sex only with prostitutes. This kind of impersonal sex was the only kind of sex he'd become accustomed to. He didn’t know how it felt to make love to someone he was close to or had real feelings for. Mason and I had hit it off immediately since being introduced by RK five years ago. We became friends immediately and apart from being RK's best friend, he sort of became my best friend as well.

Without warning, I realized I was falling for Mason. His undivided attention towards me didn’t hurt either. He made me feel sexy by the way he looked at me, and his constant praise and compliments increased my self confidence. I started to feel sexy and desirable again after a long time.

RK would be out most days catching up on work and because of this, Mason and I ended up being alone for a few hours at a time. I think the point came where Mason and I both knew that something was bound to happen and it would be soon. We both anticipated it's arrival, the air thick with the scent of an oncoming storm. The chemistry between us was undeniable,we started openly flirting with each other, testing each other's self restraint, finding this little game exciting and captivating. One cloudy morning, RK left extremely early to go see a client and Mason and I were alone that entire day.

We sat on the couch, having our morning coffee and chatting as always. I was wearing my silk pink nightie, and had a matching satin gown over, tied loosely at my waist. I don't sleep with any underwear so naturally I wore nothing underneath. He sat on the couch across from me and looked deep into my eyes. My legs were folded and my my nightie and short gown rode all the way up my thighs. I knew that I was being slutty because I didn't have on any panties and Mason would see my exposed pussy. I was feeling bolder than usual and what I was doing, made me extremely horny, I could fell the wetness between my legs. I hadn't had sex in almost two months and here was this sexy man right in front of me and suddenly some deep animalistic instinct took over. I unfolded my legs, parting them slowly, revealing the dark spot between my thighs. Mason sucked in his breath, his eyes travelling down my body, to the spot between my thighs and he stared, mesmerized.

I'd waited for this moment for so long and it was finally here. I lingered a while longer, because I wanted to savor it. I slowly leaned forward, my lips inches away from his, and whispered: "Are you ready for this? Because after this moment there's no turning back, so you have to be sure."

His eyes moved back up to stare at my mouth and he whispered back, "Yes! I've never wanted something, or someone so much in my entire life!"

I smiled, leaned in, and kissed him softly. His lips were so warm, so soft. I deepened the kiss, sliding my tongue into his mouth and playing with his tongue, teasing, tasting, losing myself to this amazing kiss, with this amazing man. Oh God! He tasted wonderful! We stopped kissing and I leaned back against the headrest, parting my legs so he could get onto his knees in between my thighs.

He stared at me, mesmerized! I gave a naughty smile and whispered, "I'm not wearing any panties!"

His eyes traveled down to stare at my exposed, wet pussy! He responded huskily, "I love how kinky and bold you are!" His gaze never left mine and he managed to say, with a groan between gritted teeth, "FUCK! You are one gorgeous woman! I can't believe you want me!"

My entire body tingled with desire and I could feel the moistness between my legs. My pussy was already so wet and ready. God; I loved being so horny. These moments didn't happen often but when it did, my body often did me proud. My low neckline exposed my cleavage, and my nipples were getting hard beneath the fabric. It was clearly visible. His hardness was a clear bulge beneath his shorts and the mere sight of it made my pussy even wetter!

He slowly leaned forward to kiss my neck while caressing my breasts. He untied my gown and slipped my nightie down my shoulders, exposing my hardened nipples and left a trail of kisses leading to my cleavage between my breasts, my nipples already taut, hardened peaks. He cupped my breasts with his hands and I instinctively arched my body upwards and moaned with pleasure.

His voice was hoarse and he whispered huskily, "Fuck you have perfect tits! They are so amazingly firm, yet so soft and smooth! I love the way they feel and I've wondered what they would taste like!" And with that, he claimed a nipple between his lips, and began sucking and licking it softly. I went absolutely dizzy with pleasure. My God! His hot mouth felt amazing! My nipples were aching with a delicious pleasure and I arched my back upwards, begging him for more. He sucked each breast until my nipples were so hard that it felt almost deliciously painful. I found myself begging him to stop because the pleasure was so intense. My pussy tingled and was so hot with pleasure, that if he didn't stop what he was doing, I might actually have an orgasm right then and there.

He stopped sucking for a moment, looked up at me with a shy smile, and asked if he could go down on me. He'd never gone down on a woman before even though he'd been with countless prostitutes. I loved the idea that I'd be his first. It'd be something special between us that no woman after me could ever claim. I simply nodded, and encouraged him to go slow, so if he didn't like it, he could stop at any time.

I suddenly realized how much I adored this man who slept with so many prostitutes, but didn't have a clue about being intimate with a woman he was emotionally connected to and perhaps even loved. I loved being his first 'intimate' woman. He was my 'Virgin' and I was going to deflower this darling man.

ValentiinaLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValentiinaLove

I was going to possess him and show him pleasures he never knew existed. Teaching this man the pleasures of sex, and making him lose all control in the bedroom because of me would be my ultimate high. But with him it was different. I think I was really falling in love with Mason. So in love that I couldn't even think straight.

His head dipped beneath my nightie; I spread my legs wider and suddenly felt his hot breath on my wet pussy. "Fuck!" I moaned loudly as he began licking my clit, slowly, gently, lightly. I held his head in place with my hands and began rocking up and down against his mouth. "Oh my Fuck, yesssss!" I managed between gritted teeth.

I moved my hips against his mouth, encouraging him to continue. This made him bolder and he began stroking my soaking wet entrance with his fingers as he continued to slide his gorgeous, hot tongue up and down my swollen wet clit.

"Yes baby yesssss! It feels so Good!" I kept saying between clenched teeth, practically begging him to keep at it, "Don't stop Mason baby, please don't stop!" I was unashamedly rocking my hips against his hot, wonderful mouth.

Oh my God! His tongue drove me insane and I absolutely adored this delicious assault on my sensitive clit, the sheer pleasure caused by this man who has never gone down on a woman before. I suddenly had a distant thought that he might have lied about never having done this, because this was pure ecstasy and he definitely seemed to know what he was doing! fuck me! I was losing myself to this moment of pure pleasure. He slowly parted my pussy lips with his fingers and licked my clit more freely, sucking on it gently from time to time, and then running his hot tongue up and down my entire swollen clit, stopping for a second at my soaking entrance, before slipping his tongue deep inside my pussy. I gasped! And began to thrust my hips up and down, fucking his mouth as his tongue probed deep within the folds of my soaking wet pussy!

I whimpered incoherent words of praise and opened my eyes to look at him. He was looking up at me, my entire pussy in his mouth and it drove me over the edge. I lost all control, and for the first time in my life, was going to cum all over this man's mouth. I was practically screaming by now, not caring if anyone could hear me. "Baby if you don't stop, I'm going to cum!"

He quickened his pace and tongue fucked me faster, his tongue probing the folds of my sex and lapped up my pussy juices, as though he couldn't get enough! That was my undoing and my entire body began to shake, my toes curled, and I started coming in his mouth! My pussy vibrated and contracted tightly. I was lost, vaguely aware of the sound of my hoarse voice, crying out with total abandon. My eyes rolled backwards, my lips became numb and my face started tingling with pins and needles. My entire body shook violently as my orgasm took over, blurring my vision, and there was a loud ringing in my ears which drowned out my screams. I simply lost all sense of time and space, this earth shattering orgasm consuming me entirely, until finally, my body convulsed one last time and I was left totally exhausted and gasping for air!

Mason continued to suck me, making sure every bit of my cum ended up in his mouth. After he sucked me dry, he lifted himself up to kiss me, allowing me to taste my cum on his lips. It tasted sort of sweet, and I loved it.

"God! I could never get enough of this pussy," he whispered admiringly and continued, "You taste amazing! I could suck your pussy all day and never get enough! God, I had no idea that this could be such a turn on, and baby, your pussy is amazing!"

Fuck me! No man, not even my husband has ever made me feel this way. Mason smiled at me, his mouth still wet with my pussy juice. Fuck, fuck, fuck! I was instantly horny again and I couldn't think straight. What was he doing to me? It was time to take back control of the situation.

I smiled and said huskily, "Hey, it's my turn now baby, come lay right here and let me show you pleasures beyond your wildest dreams."

He immediately obliged, and I settled between his legs, unzipped his shorts and pulled them off along with his underpants, all in one swift movement. His cock was already so hard and thick, and he was clean shaven and smooth, which excited me.

"Let me show you why I am known as the 'Queen' of sucking cock babe," I whispered huskily.

He answered, "Fuck baby! You're so hot and such a turn on that I can't believe your husband no longer takes advantage of you! If you were mine, I'd have you all day, every day!"

I smiled coyly at him and began rubbing my exposed tits over his cock. He sucked in his breath and gruffly whispered, "Fuck! You have amazing tits Phoenix!"

His tip was suddenly wet with pre-cum and it oozed out onto my nipples. Fuck me! I went crazy, because I love a man with pre-cum. It's such a turn on. My husband never gets pre-cum so this was like a treat for me. I began sucking his tip gently, tasting his salty, hot pre-cum and loving the taste. It made me so horny, my pussy tingled and was wet again. My God! And I wasn't even touching myself!

I took all of his cock into my mouth and started sucking and licking his entire shaft. I looked up at him as I sucked, and the sight of his cock in my mouth drove him over the edge. He groaned loudly, saying my name over and over. The more he lost himself, the harder and deeper I sucked his gorgeous cock. I was stroking his balls with one hand, his shaft all the way down my throat... Then switching, taking his rock, hard cock in my hand and my mouth sucking on his balls. Mason was begging me to stop, then begging me not to stop, his eyes closed and he was lost!

His groans got louder, gruffer, his voice hoarse with pure animalistic need and desire. It had a kind of primal sound to it, almost like an animal in heat and he looked as though the pleasure was too much to handle but at the same time too good to stop now. He looked like he was sobbing, pleasure mixed with a delicious anguish! I was so horny and turned on by my effect on him, I felt this need for him to cum in my mouth. I needed to taste him, drink his essence drop for drop! I needed it like I needed air to breathe! It affected every atom of my being, completely catching me off guard and I realized that my pussy was dripping like an open faucet, I could feel it running down my thighs, creating a puddle on the couch!

I had orgasmed without even touching myself, and I was stunned for a split second, almost stopping what I was doing to Mason, but his sudden screech and loud groaning brought me back to the moment as he was almost shouting, "You're going to make me cum baby! Baby, please stop! I don't think I can cum in your mouth, I've never done that before!"

He was almost begging now, a tortured look on his face. I looked into his eyes, smiled sexily and whispered, "Please cum in my mouth baby. I want to taste all of you! It's okay my baby, it's what I want. Please let me take care of you Mason my baby. Lose yourself to me... Give in to the moment and trust me okay?"

He nodded, almost sobbing now, and made one last plea, "But I don't know how to let go, I've never been like this with anyone else."

I replied in a soothing, loving tone that he should just close his eyes and relax. "Let the moment take over, surrender yourself to me! Stop thinking about how and where you're going to cum, and just let it happen..."

He nodded, and laying back down, closed his eyes, and I once again took all of him deep into my mouth, and began sucking and licking him slowly, stroking his balls softly with one hand and he moaned with pleasure, telling me how good it felt, once again begging me not to stop! He was so lost in the moment, that he whispered more to himself than to me, telling me if I didn't stop, he was going to cum. That made me suck him harder and faster. Suddenly he groaned loudly, and his cock vibrated as he exploded, spurting streams of cum into my mouth and down my throat. I milked his shaft, sucking his cock as it vibrated, swallowing every bit of cum, making sure not even a drop escaped. I sucked him until every last drop was spent and his cock had softened. His body went limp and he collapsed against the headrest, his breathing ragged and labored.

I got up and wrapped myself in his arms, my head just above his chest, my lips kissing the hollow of his neck. He was slowly coming out of his drunken, euphoric state, and I saw tears streaming down his face. He held me tightly against him, as if he would never let go and whispered softly against my cheek, "I adore you Phoenix, I've never met a more amazing woman than you, and I've fallen under your spell. I feel things I’ve never felt before and it’s wonderful! You showed me pleasure today beyond my wildest dreams and what you just did for me is the most intimate, most intensely beautiful experience of my life! I felt heaven today baby! I felt pure bliss and complete satisfaction with you! I am yours forever my Phoenix!"

I smiled lovingly, holding him close. Even though we had not had sex today, this experience in itself was and had been perfect! I'd conquered this man in ways that I didn't imagine possible and he'd possessed me in a way that no other man has ever done. This was love,  love without a doubt, and the two of us were lying to ourselves if we tried to deny it. I realized, in this moment, that I was hopelessly lost to him, but one thing was crystal clear... I couldn't bear the thought of losing him... I was lost in him, I belonged to him, this was our magical world, our bubble and it was only just the beginning...

 

Published 
Written by SexiScorpio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments