Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How Close Is Sophie To Becoming A Slut Wife

"Sophie lets another cock slip into her mouth."

50
7 Comments 7
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

"Jesus, Sophie. What just happened?" Jimmy panted.

Sophie smiled. She was out of breath too.

Jimmy had arrived home from his business trip. There was a tense four or five seconds when Sophie opened the front door. Both had said they were okay after Sophie blew Derek, but both were apprehensive.

Jimmy put his bag down. Then there was the stare. Jimmy moved first. He grabbed Sophie by the hair and forced his lips onto hers, and pushed her back, pinning Sophie against the wall.

Sophie retaliated by pushing her tongue into Jimmy's mouth and grabbing at his crutch.

They kissed feverishly while stumbling down the hall. Jimmy managed to undo one button on Sophie's shirt, but his trembling fingers could not undo a second. Frustrated, Jimmy pulled at the shirt, ripping it open.

That was the beginning of a sexual frenzy neither had experienced before. They fucked each other in three different rooms, and it only ended when Jimmy shot his second load into Sophie at the top of the stairs.

Sophie and Jimmy rested there for a few minutes. That is when Jimmy asked what had happened. Then they helped each other into the bedroom and onto the bed, where they fell asleep.

After showering together, including nipple-sucking and pussy fingering, Jimmy went downstairs. He picked up his and Sophie's clothes that had been discarded around the house. His case was at the door, which they had left open.

"Your blouse is missing a couple of buttons," Jimmy told Sophie when she joined him in the living room.

"Not surprising, the way you ripped my clothes off," Sophie joked.

"Are you planning on giving Derek another blowjob?" Jimmy enquired.

"No," Sophie said emphatically. "I only did it because of what you said."

"What I said. What did I say?" Jimmy asked, confused.

"We were at a party where Janice sucked Matt's cock. Right there in front of us all. You said if I wanted to suck someone, you wouldn't mind," Sophie reminded Jimmy.

"Jesus, Soph, that was a hundred years ago, and I was drunk."

"Maybe," Sophie said. "But you got your wish."

Jimmy argued that he never wished or wanted Sophie to go down on anyone. It was just a throwaway comment. "I was drunk," he reiterated.

"Did you enjoy watching Derek and me?" Sophie asked.

Jimmy thought for a second, wondering what the correct answer was. Then he said, "Yes and no. Yes, it was one of the most erotic and exciting things I have ever seen. Watching your head bob up and down on Derek's cock. Taking it all in until his balls were against your chin, and no, because..."

"Stop right there, Jimmy. I don't want to know the no, part. I enjoyed doing it. I admit it was an experience, but not to be repeated."

"What if Derek wants you to go down on him again? Have you spoken to him since?"

Sophie was a little irked, "No, I haven't, and it doesn't matter. I won't, not with anyone," Sophie stressed.

Jimmy realized by Sophie's tone it was time to drop the subject, "Okay, okay." He stifled the urge to ask if Sophie thought their romp around the house was due to the blowjob.

Two days later, Jimmy was working. Sophie decided to do some errands and visit a new friend, Val, whom she had known for only a few weeks.

After the errands and before going to Val's, Sophie decided to have a coffee. It was lucky because Sophie saw Charlie, Val's husband, in the coffee shop. They had a coffee together, and Charlie told Sophie Val was out and he didn't know when she would be home.

As they spoke, Sophie gazed into Charlie's eyes, and an outrageous vision popped into her head. Charlie was straddling her, and he was firing cum onto her face.

"Sophie, are you okay?"

"Err, what, sorry. What did you say?" Sophie said, snapping out of her momentary daydream.

"I asked if you would like another coffee or maybe a beer or wine," Charlie told Sophie and asked again if she was okay.

Sophie said she didn't realize they sold alcohol. Charlie told her they didn't, but he knew a quiet little bar nearby. At first, Sophie used the excuse Jimmy would be waiting for her to get out of having a drink, but Charlie was very persuasive.

At the bar, Charlie held the door open. Sophie thanked him but didn't expect the lite rub on her bottom as she walked in.

"There is a cubicle just around the corner. It is quiet and out of the way," Charlie said, touching Sophie's bottom for a second time.

Sophie sat in the cubicle and wondered what she was doing there.

When Charlie brought their drinks, Sophie told him she shouldn't be there. Charlie turned on his charm again, and Sophie agreed to stay for one glass.

After a minute of chit-chat, Charlie slid close to Sophie, "I know we haven't known each other for long, and we haven't spoken too much, but I get the impression you are not very adventurous. You are known as a prude."

Sophie was flustered and a little angry, "I don't know what you mean?"

"Can I kiss you?" Charlie asked

"I don't think so," Sophie replied quickly.

MargotMilf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargotMilf

Charlie reached in and kissed Sophie. When Charlie pulled away, Sophie stared at him.

"You didn't say no," Charlie said, and he kissed Sophie again.

Sophie tried not to kiss Charlie back, but she couldn't resist returning the favor when he pushed his tongue into her mouth. Charlie was encouraged by a soft moan while they kissed.

"Come back to my place," Charlie proposed.

Sophie refused without hesitation.

"No, you don't understand. I told you a little lie. Val is home. Come around, and the three of us can have a talk."

Sophie questioned Charlie, but all she got out of him was he, and Val had a proposition she might like. Sophie stressed that if Val wasn't home, she would leave. Sophie wasn't going to be lured to his place for sex. Charlie assured Sophie Val would be there and hoped she would listen kindly to their offer.

When they arrived at Charlie's home, sure enough, Val was there. They sat in the living room, and Charlie began, "Val and I are trying new things to spice up our lives."

"No, no, no. I know where this is going. You mean your sex lives, don't you," Sophie guessed.

Sophie got up and was ready to leave, but Val begged her to stay and hear her out. "All we have done so far is I have let Charlie dominate me, but nothing extreme. I want someone to help me."

"I don't know what makes you think I can help," Sophie said. "I have never done anything like that. I don't know what sort of things you mean."

"Val," Charlie said sternly.

Val knew that tone, "Yes, Sir," she answered.

"Take your blouse off," Charlie told Val.

"Yes, Sir," Val said, and she removed her blouse.

"And your bra," Charlie instructed.

Again Val said, "Yes, Sir," and removed her bra as directed.

Charlie's next command was to tell Val to suck his cock.

"Yes, Sir," Val said while smiling at Sophie.

"Wait, no; this isn't for me," Sophie interrupted.

Val goaded Sophie by telling her what she had heard was true. Sophie was a prude. That hit a nerve for Sophie, being told she was a prude for the second time in a day. Enough for Sophie to tell Val that she and Charlie had French kissed, Just for spite.

"Is that so? Then I have an idea. Why don't you do the same with Charlie's cock. Kiss it and put it in your mouth," Val suggested.

Sophie was still angry at being called a prude, but she didn't expect Val to suggest something like that. Nevertheless, Sophie didn't like that she was seen as a prude.

"Alright then. I will," Sophie growled and knelt before Charlie.

"No, Sophie. Sir, as to tell you, but you can try asking," Val warned Sophie.

"Okay, Charlie, can I suck your dick?" Sophie muttered.

Val knelt beside Sophie, "Ask nicely and call him Sir." Then Val spoke to Charlie on Sophie's behalf. "Forgive my friend, Sir. She is newer than me, but I am sure she will learn quickly."

"She better," Charlie growled and looked at Sophie.

Sophie responded by asking Charlie if he would allow her to suck his dick, and she called him "Sir" twice.

"You can share it," Charlie told them. "But first, I want to see you two kiss.

Sophie had never kissed a woman before, but when their lips touched, she found it arousing.

"Togues," Charlie demanded.

Sophie found it surprisingly easy to put her tongue into Val's mouth and enjoy Val's in hers. Soon they were in a tight embrace, kissing lovingly but still feverishly. They would have continued, but Charlie ordered Sophie to get his cock out.

Obediently, Sophie undid Charlie's pants. Scooped his cock out and surrounded it with her lips. Then let them slide until the tip of Charlie's cock hit the back of her throat.

Much the same as when Sophie's mouth fucked Derek, Sophie got into the zone where the only thing that mattered was the cock in her mouth. Val resorted to grabbing Sophie's hair and pulling her head back so she could have a turn.

After that, Sophie didn't mind sharing. They took turns swapping between Charlie's dick and his balls, but Sophie was mortified when Charlie came in Val's mouth.

"Aww, that isn't fair," Sophie protested.

"Val, as a gift for you," Charley said. Hold your head back, and open your mouth."

Sophie did as she was told but didn't know why. Then the most erotic thing Sophie had ever done happened. Val placed her mouth just above Sophies and let Charlie's cum dribble from her lips.

"Don't swallow," Charlie ordered.

When the last drops exited Val's lips, Charlie told Sophie to give his cum back to Val.

Sophie wasn't as accomplished as Val, but she did her best to transfer Charlie's cum back into Val's waiting mouth.

"Okay, that is it for today. I hope you enjoyed yourself, Sophie, and it was pleasurable enough that you will come back," Charlie said.

Val seconded Charlie and told Sophie she hoped Sophie would be back soon.

As Sophie drove home, she had a contented smile on her face and decided not to say anything to Jimmy. Not yet, anyway.

Published 
Written by Breastman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments