Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Images Of Sin

"My nighttime distraction becomes my husband's latest fantasy..."

38
30 Comments 30
20.2k Views 20.2k
5.0k words 5.0k words
Recommended Read
I tossed in sweat-drenched sheets as the dream continued vividly in my mind. And though I was vaguely aware that my body approached climax, I didn’t intend to do so alone. I woke fitfully, and Natalie came to mind just like she was in my dream…naked.

We’d been together three times since the spontaneous sex on the beach. ‘The woman is truly addictive,’ I thought as I threw my dark legs over the side of the bed. Her mind, her very filthy mind, intrigued me just as much as her body aroused me. I wondered what she was doing at that very moment, but my husband drew me into his body as I tried to escape the aromatic sheets.

“John, I need to pee,” I mumbled as he gripped me tight.

He slapped my ass. “Hurry back, I want to know what the hell you were dreaming about.”

‘You might regret that curiosity,’ I thought as I sauntered naked into the spa-like bathroom.

Of course, there was a part of me that realized that truly he would not mind. Cheating is cheating, but he might feel differently if I told him that my adultery involved a long legged, svelte blonde that had a body made for sin. I doubt he’d throw me out of bed if I whispered about my dalliances to him while I rode his thick dick.

I felt a spark of arousal at the thought of sensuously whispering in his ear as his muscle slid into me. I left the bathroom and quickly went to him. His body was in the early stage of arousal, and my eyes roamed the length of him. I took my time; I gazed at his mouth while he took his dick in his hand. He stroked himself while he began to speak. “What made you moan and grab at your breasts while you slept?”

“Are you sure you want to know, babe?” Slowly I began to massage my breast.

John’s dick twitched in his hand. “Yes.” His chest heaved and a moan escaped his full lips. I knew that I couldn’t lie to him, but I also knew that cheating was not high on his list of forgivable actions. I took a seat in the chair on the opposite side of the bed.

“If I told you that I was dreaming about a lover, what would you do?” His hand stopped mid-stroke; his mouth opened as if to say something, but not a word was spoken. His face told me everything I needed to know. Instantly, I was sorry. “Let me start over, and please…just let me finish.”

“Okay,” he said as he turned to face me, his cock suddenly limp, yet still impressive.

“When I arrived here, I met someone.” I hesitated as he stood, and angrily walked toward the breathtaking ocean view. “That’s who invaded my sleep.”

His body slumped, his head met the glass; it was something that he did often when upset. “Did you fuck him?”

Images of creamy skin flooded my mind, and my body responded to them; I didn’t actually hear what he asked. I touched myself, felt the familiar pull of need surge throughout my sex. Images of blonde hair that tickled my thighs while her tongue wickedly pleasured the fleshy folds of my swollen pussy plagued me. I couldn’t stop the visions that filled my mind, I couldn’t stop the wetness that pooled in my sex as my husband stood wordless and slack bodied, distorting the precious view. I needed to focus on him, and not on the images that awakened every nerve ending in my body.

“What?” I managed in between deep breaths, “What did you say?”

He turned; his anger barely restrained, and spoke in a tightly controlled voice. “Did you? Did he have what is clearly mine?”

He towered over me, but that didn’t stop me from playing with my pussy. “No!” I stood and did my best to regain control of myself and the misunderstanding.

John grabbed my hair. “You better talk, woman! And damn it, stop playing with your pussy, I smell you...Fuck!”

I stopped. “Let me go!”

“No! What the fuck? Talk, woman…talk now!”

“There is no man, he is a she. Now let me go,” my voice shook.

“Did she have what is mine?” His grip tightened on my hair, his body overpowered mine and I found myself being forced against the wall. John shoved his fingers into me. “I said, did she have what is mine?”

My pussy leaked onto his fingers. “Fuck…yeah, she did!” I pressed down and fucked his fingers while I watched shock fill his eyes. “Do you want to know,” I took a deep pull of air, “how good it felt?”

I felt his reaction, his plump dick twitched against my leg. “Tell me,” he said as he lifted me onto his lengthening muscle.

“Her body is exquisite; long legs…she wrapped them around me and I felt her sticky wetness on my skin.” I bit his ear in between words. “Her mouth is…ahh…sinful.”

John bounced me on his dick. “Fuck me! Fuck, woman! Tell me more,” he said while pulsing deep inside my squelching folds.

“69 on the beach, mmm, at midnight.” I couldn’t breathe. He fucked the breath from my body. “She tastes like warm honey.” John plunged into me ferociously; over and over again I felt the onslaught of his sex as it rammed my tight pussy. I mumbled, “Fuck me…oh damn…Fuck me, harder!”

He threw me onto the bed, shoved my legs wide, and plunged deep once again. I felt his thickness shock my system, my heart ached as I thought of my infidelity, but yet my pussy wept for him. I knew that he would take his frustrations out on my body, I welcomed it. 

John took his time torturing my pussy. Slow deep strokes filled my sex and quick shallow thrusts took my breath away. I felt his emotion as he plundered my sex; I felt his ownership of my traitorous pussy. He fucked me as he should, ruthlessly, without caring about my need. He climaxed thunderously. His body shook as the weight of his body rested on me. “Tell me about her, why did you give yourself to her?”

“Her name’s Natalie, and honestly…I just don’t know.” Air cooled my feverish skin as he rolled off of me. I wanted his weight, I needed it. “Come back.”

“No, and I don’t know is a cop out; I don’t do cop outs.”

“Chemistry?” I struggled to form a complete thought. “She is everything I wanted in a woman, John.”

“Beautiful?” he questioned.

“More pretty than beautiful.” Again her image filled my brain.

“Sexy?”

“Incredibly sexy,” I answered. Another image of her sucking my juices off her fingers flashed in my mind.

“I want to meet her,” he said, smiling at my reaction.

“For what?”

“She had my wife, a wife that swore to be faithful. I will meet her.”

My heart skipped a beat; there was no questioning him. “Let’s shower, I’m hungry.”

~~~

We left our room hand in hand, the connection one of possession more than intimacy. I knew a long time would pass before I regained his trust. I understood that the minute I saw his face. No matter what became of the following days, I would be kept in check.

I felt her eyes before mine took in the sight of her. She sat at a table alone, a camera and an empty plate in front of her. Natalie’s hair was in a ponytail, her shirt clung to her perky tits, and her piercing eyes bore into me. I turned my back to her and went to the buffet, my husband by my side.

“Is there something wrong, Renee?”

“No.” I smiled and watched as he loaded his plate with steamy eggs and thick slices of bacon.

“Don’t lie to me, you’re not very good at it,” he paused, “Your Natalie, she’s here isn’t she?”

I didn’t answer, instead I pressed for different conversation, “Do you see any grits or rice?”

Gazing around the room, John asked, “Where is she?”

I had to answer him, “Behind us, the pretty blonde with the camera on her table.”

“Hmm, she is very pretty…sexy too. Her breasts are fantastic; I see why you gave it up.”

“I’ll tell her that you approve.” Sarcasm dripped from my tone. “She’ll be happy that you do.”

“Oh no, baby, I’ll tell her myself. We’re joining her for breakfast.”

“No, we’re not!” I said, my mouth tight with indignation.

His response was not verbal; he stared at me with his eyebrow angled upward. He simply took his tray to wear she sat. I hesitated, but followed him angrily. “May we sit, Natalie?”

Her smile was brilliant, her voice steady, and oddly melodic to my ears. “Absolutely, I’ve waited days for this…uhh this introduction.” I stared at her; it was my way of begging her to choose her words cautiously.

“Natalie, this is my husband, John,” I said dryly. There was nothing about that introduction that pleased me. Secretly, I wanted them to dislike each other so that I could have both to myself. I’m selfish like that; you know having your cake and all… Natalie was my cake. “Babe, this is my nighttime distraction,” I aimed for levity.

Natalie stared at me with a look that said that our relationship had little to do with humor. “Oh, sweetheart, I am so much more than a distraction for you.” Grinning, she stood and embraced my husband, “Let’s sit and talk about your Renee.”

Heat rose in my cheeks; I just did not want this conversation to occur. “Nat, why don’t John and I let you get to your picture taking,” I said as I looked at her camera. “It’s lovely out today; you should get to your plans.”

“And resist this hunk of yours? No, thank you, I’d much rather sit and chat with the two of you.”

Grabbing my elbow and taking my plate, John said, “Yeah, let’s chat.”

“John, Renee tells me you’re an honest man. Has she been honest with you?” Natalie licked her lips in an obvious ploy for my attention; she got John’s instead.

“Yes, she has. Tell me how you managed to get my Renee to get naked with you,” he demanded without thought about what I wanted.

“Oh, it wasn’t easy the first time, but I managed to wear her down.”

I envisioned his ears perk up as he took in her comment. “The first time, hmmm, how many times did you two – let’s not mince words here – how many times did you two fuck?” His question was aimed at me as he looked me straight in the eyes.

John’s look implored me to tell the truth, and I didn’t lie to him. “Four times,” I said sheepishly.

“Are you sure, love? I seem to recall a shopping trip that led to…” Natalie gazed at me, and again licked her lips.

I wasn’t in the mood to back down, nor did I intend to cower to either of them. I spoke the truth. “We did not fuck in the store, Nat, we kissed while you groped me.” My honesty was met with laughter which was apparently contagious, because John laughed along with my distraction.

I listened and ate while John and Natalie talked. It seemed like an hour passed, but in reality it was only about twenty minutes, finally John stood. “Let’s go for a swim, baby.” He spoke softly so that only Natalie could hear him. “Perhaps you could join us?”

I knew instantly that the words that Natalie uttered as she impaled me with the cock that we purchased at the store became visions that danced around her kinky mind. She would make those visions become reality; my heart ached at the thought, but my pussy yearned for it at the same time. Without a doubt, my distraction became my husband’s latest fantasy.

~~~

“You want to fuck her,” I said. This was not a question; instinctively I knew that he intended to have her.

“Oh, baby, you have no idea how I’m going to use you both!” he said wickedly. “Now get into the black bikini because I want to see a bit more flesh than you’re showing.”

Ignoring the comment, and the smack on the ass that accompanied it, I opened the drawer and dug out the swimsuit. Silently, I prayed that Natalie went about her business as planned, but in the back of my mind I knew that she would show up sometime during the day. I looked forward to that time with lustful excitement and dread. It became clearly obvious to me that I did not want to share my husband with her. Oh, I was sexually intrigued with the thought of it, but the emotional, jealous me crept to the surface when attractive women eyed my husband.

I pranced into the living area where John awaited me and seductively said, “Ahh, is this enough flesh for you, babe?” I turned slowly, and ran my hand across my barely-covered ass. “I think if I showed anymore I’d be asked to leave the beach.”

“Come here.”

“No, you come to me.” I grew tired of his command over me. If he wanted to play, he damned for sure was going to have to work for it.

“No, I think we’ll wait. I wanna swim.”

His trunks hung low on his hips, his well defined abs created by the hours of gym time that often left me alone mocked me, and it took everything in me to steel myself at the sight of the V that led down to… Damn, my mind hit the gutter; ‘Focus,’ I thought. “Pool or ocean?” I asked, and walked seductively to the door. I enjoyed the quick rub that he gave his bulge.

“Pool,” he managed as we stepped on to the elevator. “I need a drink.”

The pool was practically empty, and we dove under the warm water hand in hand; this time I wanted it, I had to reaffirm my connection with him after seeing the attraction between he and Natalie.

SophiiaSmiitth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiiaSmiitth

Coming up for air, we frolicked in the water playfully until I felt like I was being watched.

There she was, camera in hand, obviously taking pictures of us. Natalie’s appearance on the scene was exactly what I didn’t want, but who could deny such a creature? She wore royal blue shorts that hugged her curves, a matching blue bikini top, and a see through cover up. She dropped her camera, waved, and started our way. Her stare was intense and never wavered from my face; she was studying my mood.

“Hi, guys, may I join you?”

“No,” we said simultaneously. I glared at her while John merely smiled.

“Why don’t you two swim while I go take a nap?” John faked a yawn.

Within seconds, Natalie and I were left alone. I got out of the water and shook my hair. Water splashed onto her warm skin, and smiling, she sighed and said, “Was that intentional?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Because I want you to leave us alone. I want you, but I don’t want you to fuck my husband.”

“My husband isn’t here, Renee, all I can think about is fucking yours…fucking you both!”

My breath caught at the thought of our limbs combined; lightly tanned flesh melding with two differing dark hues made my head spin. “Why?”

“The attraction is undeniable, but if you can’t handle it…” The dare trailed off her tongue so easily.

“Look, Nat, don’t play with me!” I grabbed my cover up and her hand.

“Where are we going?”

Smirking, I said, “Shopping.”

~~~

The ride to the store was short and the conversation minimal. I had no intention of informing Natalie of the plan that formed in my filthy mind. If the two of them wanted to fuck, I may as well get something more than an angry orgasm from it, right?

I entered the store and headed straight for the bed linens. I don’t know why, but I saw red; was it passion? I often heard that red was for passion; was it anger? Did I silently want to make her bleed for attracting my husband; filling his head with a fantasy that I felt that I had to fulfill?

Natalie followed me in silence. I could tell that she was fascinated by my ass, and by the plan that obviously consumed me. “Will you slow down? I’m having a hard time maintaining my composure.”

“Just shut up and find red satin sheets.”

Natalie smiled and her eyes filled with lust. “Why?” she asked.

“Honestly?”

“Sure.”

“I see red. I saw red in my dream,” I said calmly. “I want you to take nude pictures of us. I want you to see what is mine before I let him…fuck you.”

The dirty minded vixen laughed, “Let’s find these sheets and get the hell out of here!”

~~~

We arrived at the resort and went our separate ways. We both had to shower, and I had to prepare myself mentally for the evening that lay ahead. I knew that I didn’t want my playtime with Natalie to end before we left for home. If I had to share her, I had to wrap my mind around the idea of seeing my husband plowing deeply and ravenously into her sweet pussy. ‘Damn it, what the hell am I doing?’ the thought of her limbs circling his torso as he slow stroked her made my loins moist and my heart ache. It was not a normal thing to watch someone you loved so completely, pleasure another.

I went to my sleeping husband; he didn’t stir so I just watched him sleep for a few moments before going to shower. I had no idea how this was to unfold, but I wanted to be prepared. I wanted to feel beautiful, to smell delicious, and to feel empowered. I needed time to myself.

Drawing a hot bubble bath, I asked myself, “Is this what you really want?” The answer was unknown and the question went unanswered. I stepped into the tub and closed my eyes.

I felt his hands before I heard or saw him. “Hi.” I loved when he bathed me; it was a luxury that didn’t happen often.

“Hey, you,” he said as he gently cleansed my skin with the fragrant soap.

“I didn’t want to wake you.”

“I know.” John smiled down at me.

“Do you want to join me?”

“No, I want to watch you.”

Stepping out of the tub and reaching for a towel, I nearly fell. John’s arms enveloped me, and a surge of heat spread throughout my hot, fragrant body. “Wait, John, Natalie is on her way.” We kissed chastely and the sexual energy of the moment dissipated. He knew what was to come, but didn’t question it.

“Will you wear what’s on the bed?”

“Yes.”

I dressed after moisturizing my smooth dark skin, all the while I watched him as he watched me. I knew that he was aroused and thoughtful about what would occur, but I didn’t tell him anything. Like I said, if he wanted her, I intended to get something too. The knock startled both of us, and somewhat reluctantly I answered the door.

John’s intake of breath when he saw Natalie gave me pause, but I recovered well. “Come in, you smell so good. What are you wearing?”

“Do I?”

“Yeah, you do,” John answered clearly turned on by her appearance and aroma.

“Sexual,” she whispered. At the sight of our expressions, she went on, “The perfume…it’s called Sexual.”

I walked to her, and standing behind her, I took several deep breaths. “Good god, woman, the things you do to me.”

Natalie turned, looked at me and said, “You’re one to talk, just look at you!” Her hand reached for my neck, she drew me to her and kissed me lightly on the lips. “Where do we start?”

My black heels swished softly across the carpet as I walked into the bedroom, my hips swaying in a manner that was nearly obscene. “How’s the light in here, do you need more?”

“What I need is for you to never walk in front of me like that again,” she laughed and continued, “I brought more lighting. Will you get us drinks while I set up?”

Knowing this was a ploy that would allow her time alone with my husband, I happily left the bedroom; she didn’t realize that I was completely at peace regarding the situation at hand. I poured the drinks quietly and did my best to eavesdrop on their conversation. I was not successful. Reentering the space, I handed her a drink.

The room had been modified; it held an air of sophistication and romance that was missing without the scent of candles and obvious mood lighting. Natalie knew how to do her job, and I hoped that she’d remain professional long enough for her to get a few tasteful images that I could display in the bedroom of our home. I wasn’t entirely sure that I could maintain control for long because a sexual current filled me at the sight of my husband as he stood naked awaiting Natalie’s instruction.

“Ahh, where do you want me?”

“Don’t ask that…please don’t ask that,” she smiled as she said it, “If you want pictures, I need you to grab your wife, and sit down.”

John reached for me and we made our way to the floor, we laughed as our bodies moved in unison into a position that was natural to us. His legs rested on the cool satin while he held himself up with his right arm, my back met his chest. Suddenly, we heard the crisp click of the camera.

I teased her. I placed my hand against the black lace of the teddy that John bought for me. Slowly I dropped the thin strap and my breast peaked into view. Her moan was instant as was John’s deep intake of breath. “Yes, just like that, Renee.”

The click of the camera sounded loud to my ears. “You like what I’m doing?” I dropped the other strap and stood naked above my husband.

“You know I do….kneel in front of her John, flex your back muscles.”

The clicks returned as I felt the heat of John’s breath on my skin. I draped my hands around his neck and let my body yield itself to him. I could tell by the way her breathing and movements changed, that she was on edge. The click, click, click of the camera paused longer by the second. My mind’s eye imagined that our bodies exploded through the lens to her natural eye and caused her pussy to pool with honey-like nectar.

“Fuck! Renee baby, let him taste you,” she said. It was the last thing I heard, and the camera was gone as Natalie rushed to my side.

She grabbed my neck and brought her lips to mine, her familiarity with my desire was profound. The kiss ended on her terms, and my hands flew to my breasts. I squeezed them, plump flesh filled my palms, and opening my eyes, I saw that she was back with her camera. It didn’t take long for me to lose focus as my thighs began to shake. “Please!” I had no idea what I begged for, only that the word was spoken out of great need.

I opened my eyes as I heard the click of the camera once more, but I didn’t see her at the controls. Looking down at my husband, I saw her slowly lick from his lower back to the nape of his neck. It was erotic as hell, but buzzing sounded off in my head. The anger that I thought would kill me, merely made me see red. I swallowed the words that threatened to leap from my tongue, and just watched as she stood to claim my mouth in a kiss that sent shivers through my needy flesh.

Coolness nipped at my warm, wet, needy flesh after John came up for air. He moved away from us as our kiss deepened. Natalie hungrily attacked my mouth; her teeth nipped at my lips and I mumbled, “More. I need more.”

She pushed me onto the red satin, pressed her lips to my thigh, and pinched my swollen pussy in a manner that caused feverish goose bumps to pepper my skin. I felt her mouth claim my pussy at the same time John’s cock filled my mouth; red hot flames engulfed me, and instantly I knew that that night would never be forgotten.

Natalie fucked my pussy with her tongue, just as she did before with her man-made cock, and in conjunction with the rhythmic fucking that my mouth received, I was on the verge of a volcanic orgasm.

I surrendered; my body erupted and I felt her lap at my pussy as if only I could quench her thirst.

Trying to move, I found that I couldn’t, and I was shocked at the intensity of my climax. Doing my best to find my voice, I whispered, “Suck him, take…him…deep.”

As my body cooled, my mind cleared, and a smidgen of jealousy crept inside while I watched my John be consumed by my lover. Tan fingers found their way to the curve of his ass; the contrast melted away the jealousy that I thought would never leave. My body began its lustful ascent to raging arousal when the image of her skilled mouth was engulfed by John’s thick muscle. I made my way to him, and whispered in his ear, “Do not climax, stay in control.”

He gripped her hair and the slurping intensified tenfold. “I won’t,” he said breathlessly, “I want to fuck her!”

Releasing her hair, John eased from her mouth, and pushed her down onto the floor. His manhood stood strong, and filled the air like a spear preparing for the kill. His body a study in controlled restraint, John bent to taste her nectar filled pussy. My moan was closer to a cry, my hand flew to my sex, and liquid heat filled my palm. I watched him please her with the tongue that brought me so much pleasure…so many climaxes, and all the while I wondered if she would squirm for him the way I did.

Wanting to be close to the action, I made the move toward them. I wanted her mouth. Edging even closer, I fingered my sex and prepared to press my full wet pussy lips to her mouth. I did just that cautiously; I didn’t want to disrupt the flow my husband established as he fucked her.

In the back of my mind, I took note of the seemingly ever-present click, click, click of the camera; she must’ve set it on an automatic timer. Image after image flooded my lust filled vision, each one more devastatingly provocative than the last. I wanted the provocative, so as I eased myself down onto her mouth, I watched her tan skin perspire, and finally shake uncontrollably. John’s work was done, but he still had yet to achieve orgasm.

John rose up and speared her sex with his own. I expected the jealousy to burn me, but instead the image made me weak in the knees. I filed it away, certain that it would become another image that would frequent my dreams. I reached for Natalie’s perky breast as I rode her mouth, and urged my husband on, “Fuck that sweet pussy, baby.”

Our lover moaned and forced me off her mouth, she sucked in air, her eyes wild with passion. I knew that she wanted to kiss me, so I leaned down, and licked my juices from her mouth. My mind raced once more. I wanted to send them both over the edge, but not enough to make him lose control. I wanted him fucking me at that climatic moment.

The aroma of our sex permeated the air, and gave me a kinky idea. “Baby, I wanted to get under you.”

“What?”

He didn’t stop plowing into her, but I was focused on my need; I insisted that he let me underneath him. We changed positions, and within seconds he plundered her pussy again. Images of his dick slick with their juices blew my mind, and when he pulled out of her, I touched his dick. I licked my fingers and moaned, still it wasn’t enough.

My body ached. Her body trembled. His body fucked. The three of us burned red with lust, and no longer able to resist, I pressed my mouth to the juncture of their fucking. I tasted our sin.

“Fuck, baby, stop…please, baby! No more!” he screamed.

Finally, unable to prolong the sex, John erupted in a tortured climax. Jet after jet of ejaculate spewed onto tan skin, adding more images to my already full portfolio. It was Natalie that broke the heated silence. “Damn, when’s the next photo shoot?”

Published 
Written by Coco
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments