Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is This The First Step To Becoming A Slut Wife?

"While her husband is away, Sophie hatches a risky plan."

62
12 Comments 12
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Jimmy sat on the bed in his motel room, waiting for his wife, Sophie, to join him on a video call.

It was Jimmy's third night away, and his anticipation was high for another sexually charged call. They had masturbated together the past two nights, but Sophie had promised something special tonight.

Once they were connected, Jimmy was disappointed. Sophie was fully clothed, unlike him. Jimmy was naked and had his erect cock in his hand.

"So what have you got planned, Babe?" Jimmy asked eagerly.

Sophie smiled, "Don't pull on that too hard. I don't want you cumming too soon. I want you to enjoy..."

"Jesus, that isn't someone at the door, right?" Jimmy growled when he heard knocking.

"Don't worry, and don't go anywhere," Sophie said. "I will be right back," and she blew Jimmy a kiss.

Jimmy could hear a man talking, but not what was said. To Jimmy's surprise, Sophie came back into shot, and so did his friend, Derek.

"What the fuck. What is he doing there?" Jimmy stammered.

Jimmy waited for an answer but realized he was still holding onto his cock. "What's going on?" he asked, grabbing a pillow to hide his stiff cock.

"Calm down, Jimmy. I asked Derek over," Sophie said in a quiet voice. "Now, Jimmy, remember a while ago, you told me you wouldn't mind if I had another man."

Jimmy was shocked. Among other people, Sophie is a quiet, shy wife. Saying what she was, was unexpected but also arousing, and he gripped his cock tighter.

"I remember," Jimmy said. "But I also remember I had had a few drinks, and you were angry with me for two days."

"Two, I didn't let you fuck me for four, and I was still angry," Sophie corrected Jimmy.

"What is this all about, then?" Jimmy wanted to know. "Have you two been screwing each other behind my back?"

Derek jumped in, "Definitely not Jimmy. You're my mate. I wouldn't."

"What then?" Jimmy asked anxiously.

"Calm down, Jimmy; this is my idea. It has been on my mind since you said what you did. The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to do it. I rang Derek, told him what I wanted, and he agreed."

"And what did you tell him?" Jimmy asked.

"I told him you were away, and we had sexy calls each night, and..." Sophie paused, looked embarrassed, and giggled.

Derek took over, "Sophie told me about the calls and said you wanted to see her with someone else. She said if I was willing, she wanted to err…"

"She wanted to 'err,' what?" Jimmy said, irritated it was taking them so long to tell him what was happening.

"Sophie said if I came round, she would give me a blow job," Derek explained cautiously.

"You're a cunt, Derek. You knew I was away, and you couldn't wait. I suppose you figured it wouldn't stop at a blowjob," Jimmy snapped angrily.

"No, mate. It's not like that. I knew I shouldn't have come," Derek moaned, ruing that he had agreed to Sophie's request.

"Jimmy, stop it. Derek isn't what you called him. He is here because I asked him. I talked him into it. He kept saying no, but I convinced him. That is because he is such a good friend. Would you prefer I got a stranger and sucked him off?" was Sophie's alternative.

Jimmy saw the look in Sophie's eyes, "I don't think I want anyone's cock in your mouth. Or anywhere else. Other than mine," Jimmy declared.

"Sophie made it very clear—a blowjob. Nothing more, I understand that," Derek intervened.

"And you can do that?" Jimmy asked, thinking his so-called friend would let it end there.

"Jimmy, look at me," Sophie growled determinedly. When he did, Jimmy saw a look he had never seen before. "I am going to do this, Jimmy. If you say no to Derek, I will find someone else, and they may not be as trustworthy as Derek."

"So you are going to suck someone off, even if I say no?" Jimmy asked, knowing his opinion meant nothing.

"I am sorry, Jimmy, but I have convinced myself I must. I want your blessing, but I will go behind your back if necessary." For the first time, Sophie touched Derek. She put her hand on his crotch. "Say yes, Jimmy, please. It will be so much better and mean more with you watching."

HonMary
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HonMary

Jimmy succumbed to the inevitable, "Okay, but Derek, be kind."

Sophie wasted no time and had Derek's cock out of his pants in no time. "Look, Jimmy, what a beautiful cock. I always knew Derek had something wonderful hidden away down there."

Sophie adjusted how she was sitting and lowered her head to Derek's cock, and rubbed the purple dome over her cheek. Then she took Derek's cock in her hand, kissed the head, and turned to face the screen.

Smiling, Sophie said, "I am going to enjoy this. I hope you do, Jimmy."

Sophie turned her attention back to Derek's cock. She pursed her lips around the head, and her head sank another half-inch, then back up again. Sophie repeated the action slowly and deliberately until her lips had traveled the entire length of Derek's cock.

With his eyes closed, Derek moaned, "Fuck me, Jimmy, she is good."

Jimmy discarded the pillow, which had been hiding his cock, and began wanking himself. He watched his wife suck, lick and stroke his friend's dick until it was too much for him. He let out a loud groan, and his cock erupted and shot cum over the bed sheets.

He never took his eyes off Sophie, and she turned her head to watch Jimmy shoot his load. But never let her lips leave Derek's cock.

Not long after, Derek announced he was getting close.

"I want to see the money shot," Jimmy declared.

Sophie and Derek repositioned. Sophie waited patiently, open-mouthed, while Derek jacked himself to his climax.

Then it happened. The first string of white cum shot into Sophie's mouth, hitting the back of her mouth with some force. Sophie jerked her head, causing the second string to land just below her right eye.

"Don't waste it, Soph," Jimmy screamed.

Sophie reacted quickly and rested the head of Derek's cock on her tongue. The rest of Derek's load made it safely into Sophie's mouth.

"Don't spit it out. Let me see," Jimmy ordered Sophie.

Sophie got close to her computer, opened her mouth, and let Jimmy see Derek's baby making fluid in her mouth.

"That is amazing," Jimmy congratulated Sophie. "Swirl it around," he told Sophie.

Sophie rolled her tongue and moved Derek's jism around in her mouth. Some spilled and slid down her chin.

"Don't," Jimmy yelled.

Sophie isn't one for swallowing cum. She spits it out.

"Swallow it," Jimmy commanded.

Sophie closed her mouth and shook her head, making a noise as if she was saying, "No,"

"Sophie, you got what you wanted. Now swallow," Jimmy reasoned.

There was a throaty groan from Sophie, and she swallowed.

"Let me see," Jimmy said.

Sophie opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out.

"Good girl. Now lick Derek clean," Jimmy encouraged Sophie.

Sophie was much more enthusiastic about doing that job and did a little more than suck Derek clean.

"Much as this is amazing, and I would love to stay, Paula (Derek's wife) will be wondering where I am,'' Derek said, pulling his dick out of Sophies' mouth. "Are we okay?" Derek asked Jimmy.

Jimmy said they were and thanked Derek.

"She is good, you know. I am surprised I lasted as long as I did," Derek said, smiling.

"I am glad you did," Sophie joked.

Sophie showed Derek to the door, and when she came back, Jimmy questioned how long it took to say goodnight.

"I made him give me a goodnight kiss," Sophie admitted. "You don't mind, do you?"

"Let me guess, you stuck your tongue down his throat," Jimmy kidded.

"It was the least I could do after he stuck his cock down mine."

Jimmy laughed and said, "Get your gear off, and we can discuss if you have the makings of a slut wife."

Published 
Written by Breastman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments