Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Add Alcohol Ch. 01 - Marie Carpelli

"An absentee husband and a bit of wine leads Mrs. Carpelli astray."

78
11 Comments 11
4.7k Views 4.7k
6.7k words 6.7k words

You know the type. You’ve seen him around the neighborhood.  Sandy hair and big, expressive blue eyes.  His skin tanned and his hair bleached by the summer sun. Light muscles developing on a lean body. He’s always quick with a stupid, lopsided smile. He’s a real charmer. A junior Casanova. You know the type.

Marie Carpelli fucked him.

She shouldn't have done it. She regretted it even as he pulled his dripping cock from her ravaged pussy and his cum dripped down her thighs.

But Marie Carpelli was a lush. Not a drunk, not by any means, but a lush. She loved wine. Though she could afford it, she didn't drink the expensive bottles. She was perfectly content with a twenty-dollar bottle of chilled chardonnay. A few days a week, she and a few friends would gather together and burn half a case before dispersing to their respective homes to cook dinner for their families.

But sometimes the wine got the best of Marie Carpelli. Sometimes it caused her to engage in conduct unbecoming a wife and mother.

Marie was a striking woman. One would never guess that she was weeks away from her fortieth birthday. Lustrous black hair flowed over her shoulders when it wasn't pulled back to reveal the high cheekbones and deep brown eyes that her Italian ancestry had bestowed upon her. Perfect white teeth peeked from between full lips, usually turned up into a smile and dabbed lightly with pink lip gloss, providing a sweet contrast to the deep olive of her flesh.

Barefoot, as she often was during the summer months, she stood a mere four inches above five feet. Soaking wet, as she often was around the family pool, she weighed a notch under 110 pounds. And this woman filled a bathing suit like it was meant to be filled. Not the one-piece ensembles that most of her friends wore, either.

Bikinis. Nothing so daring as string bikinis, but they still came in two pieces. The bottom pieces fully covered her succulent little pussy, giving no hint of the landing strip that blazed up from her bare folds. The tops hid the wide areolas that capped her large breasts. Only when wet did the woman’s bikini tops reveal the thick nipples that provided the bull's eye on her areolas.

Brad Jackson fucked this woman, more than twenty years his senior.

He never saw it coming. He had dreamt of her. He had eyed her through the years that he had known Marie's daughter. He had lubricated his thick cock in his bathroom at home, spilling his seed into a wad of toilet paper, visions of Mrs. Carpelli wrapped in a stark white bikini blurring his vision. Still, he never saw it coming.

When the day finally arrived, Marie was not wearing such a bikini when Brad presented himself at the Carpelli home. Had he shown his rather innocent face an hour earlier, perhaps, but he was too late.

After a few games of tennis at the club that morning, Marie spent much of the remainder of the day in the sun. Her bronzed flesh glimmered in the blistering heat, slicked with tanning oil. Beads of perspiration bubbled between her soft tits or collected in the sensual curve that formed the small of her back.

But then her sixteen-year-old daughter, Elizabeth, called her from the country club and announced that she was bringing some of her friends back to the house to hang around the pool for a few hours before they went out for the night. Marie knew what that meant. A gaggle of girls, a horde of boys. Including Brad Jackson, Elizabeth’s crush de jour.

Prudently, Marie elected to end her sunning for the day. By the time Elizabeth and her friends arrived, Marie was showered and dressed modestly in a white golf shirt and a pair of khaki shorts. She was barefoot, her tan skin highlighting her freshly painted pink toes.

She padded through the large home in suburban Northbrook and into the kitchen. Through windows sealed tight to ward off the sweltering August heat, Marie heard the clunk of the diving board followed by peals of laughter. She peeked out the kitchen window toward the pool.

Elizabeth and four or five of the girls lounged on chaises or swam around the edges of the pool, their swimsuits so daring for teenage girls. An equal number of boys, in board shorts hanging almost to their knees, were present as well, though most of them were either in the pool or flying through the air toward it, catapulting themselves off the diving board. They were good kids, all of them, but they were hitting that age where hands began to wander.

Marie turned away from the window and moved across the kitchen toward the wine refrigerator, pulling a chilled bottle of Kendall Jackson and popping the cork. After grabbing a wineglass from one of the cabinets, Marie stepped through the French doors that gave onto the raised deck overlooking the backyard and the pool. She sat at a heavy wrought iron table beneath a light blue umbrella and poured a glass of the amber liquid, enjoying the last vestiges of the sunny afternoon.

Marie was barely through her glass of wine when Heather Bannister turned the corner of the house into the backyard.

"Hey, Marie," her best friend waved, climbing a few steps from the lawn up to the deck.

"And to what do I owe this surprise?"

"I was just out running some errands. Thought I'd stop by and say hello."

"Well, I'm glad you did. Have a seat. Care to join me?" Marie asked, nodding at the perspiring wine bottle.

"You know I do," Heather responded with a smile, slipping into one of the chairs that surrounded the table. She kicked off her shoes and pulled another chair close, resting her feet on it.

Marie slipped into the house, returning just a moment later with an empty glass. After filling it, the two women clinked glasses.

"I see you have company today."

"Yeah. Elizabeth was at the club all day and brought the party home with her." Marie shrugged and took a sip of her wine.

"Where's Tony?" Heather asked, referring to Marie's husband.

"Working. Of course. He's doing some audit or something. I think it's due in a few days, so he's been at the office late every day this week. And the boys went to a Cubs game with Olivia and her son.”

"Mmm," Heather hummed, taking a drink.

Over the next hour or so, the two women sat in the shade of Marie's deck, trading gossip about neighbors, common friends, and certain members of the country club. Two empty bottles sat on the table when Marie returned with a third.

"How do you stand it?" Heather asked quietly as Marie refilled both their glasses.

"Whaddya mean?"

Heather nodded at the kids still horseplaying around the pool. "Look at those boys. They're not boys at all. They're men. Young men, but men all the same."

Heather lit a cigarette, her guilty pleasure, while Marie considered her response.

"Yeah…but they're teenagers. And they're also Elizabeth's friends."

"Who cares whose friends they are? I don't. I can't keep my eyes off 'em. My God…just look at those beasts."

"Heather!" Marie laughed, nearly choking on her wine. "What a little tramp you are."

"Oh, Marie, don't be such a fuckin' prude. I'm not a tramp. Not by any stretch. But I can look. I can fantasize. There's no harm in that, is there?"

"I guess not." Marie paused to take a sip at her wine glass. "But really, you don't want anyone of the prissy bitches in this neighborhood hearing you say things like that. Those tongues would wag and you’d never live it down."

"Whatever. They're all of age aren't they?" Heather reached across the table and stubbed her cigarette out in the ashtray, her eyes never leaving the general area of the Carpelli's pool.

Marie gave a friend a sardonic smile. “Yes, Heather…they’re all of age.”

Heather nodded. "Like that one. What's his name?"

"Which one?"

"The one on the diving board. In the yellow trunks. What's his name?"

"That's Brad. He's the Jackson boy. You know Wendy, don’t you?"

"Yeah," Heather mumbled, the wine glass muffling her words. "She's that high-and-mighty bitch who got caught fucking the old tennis pro at the club."

"Mm-hm. That's her oldest. One of Lizzie’s classmates. She’s been crushing on him all summer. And I think there’s more going on than just that."

"Mmmph. What I could do to a boy like that," Heather grunted.

Marie rolled her pretty brown eyes. “That’s just awful.”

Heather leaned a little over the table and lowered her voice. “No. What’s awful is that kid in your backyard flaunting himself like that. If he did that in my backyard, I’d fuck him until his eyes crossed.”

The two women laughed wildly at the filth coming from Heather's mouth.

"Jesus, Heather! Keep it clean, would you?"

Thirty minutes later, Heather begged off, having to get home and cook dinner for her family. After she left, Marie settled back to finish her glass of wine before going inside herself. The kids were still lounging around the pool with the sun setting behind them.

She was thinking about what to make herself for dinner, a rare night with no husband and no children to feed, when Brad Jackson bounded up the steps to the deck, water dripping down his hairless chest.

"Hi, Mrs. Carpelli," he greeted her without stopping on his way to the French doors. "Just need to use the bathroom."

"No problem, Brad," she responded to the door that had already swung shut behind the young man.

Taking a final gulp of her wine, Marie rose on wobbly legs and collected the empty bottles, the glasses, and the ashtray, taking them inside and setting them on the kitchen counter. The air in the house was cool and felt good against her sun-baked flesh. She put the bottles in a recycling bin and the glasses in the dishwasher and poured a glass of ice water.

Having played two games of tennis that morning, laid out by the pool all day, and then consumed about a bit too much wine through the early hours of the evening, Marie was feeling somewhat light-headed. With the water glass gripped in her tanned fingers, she left the kitchen and padded into the family room, dropping her slight frame onto the leather couch. She found the remote to the television mounted on the opposite wall and turned it on. The dun-dun of one of the Law & Order variants blared in her ears and she repeatedly punched the volume button on the remote.

A moment later, Brad sauntered into the family room, his pace much slower after having relieved himself. He stopped short and Marie looked up to see a startled look on his face.

"Sorry, Brad. I didn't mean to scare you."

"No problem, Mrs. Carpelli. It's just that a minute ago you were outside and, you know, now you're here. That's all." A quirky smile crossed his face, as though it were a revelation that a person could move from one place to the next in a matter of minutes.

Not the brightest kid on the block, Marie thought to herself.

"I had to get out of the heat. I can't take it like you young kids can. Gets me dehydrated," she said, finishing her ice water.

"Bet the wine doesn't help, either, huh?"

"Wine is fine, Brad," she dryly responded. "What would you know about that, anyway?”

The kid actually blushed. “Just…nothing. I just hear stuff.”

Marie smirked at him, but let it slide. “Anyway, yeah, the wine dehydrates me, too."

"Here," he said, moving toward the married woman, his hand out. "Let me get you a refill."

"That's okay. I'll get it myself." She unfolded her legs as if to get up.

"Nah. I'm already up. I'll get it for you." Brad retrieved the glass from Marie's hand and she relaxed against the back of the couch. Ice clattered into a glass and then the tap on the front of her refrigerator clicked open.

In the kitchen, Brad glanced through the French doors toward the pool. Elizabeth and their friends were still hanging around the edges of the pool. His eyes glazed over as he imagined the woman on the couch slipping into the kitchen and taking his cock deep into her throat, her head bobbing on him until he splashed his cum all... Ice-cold water pouring over his hand snapped him from his daydream, and he hurriedly found a towel to clean up the mess.

When he returned to the family room, Brad handed the glass to Marie over her shoulder. Taking it, she turned her head up and around, facing him, her chocolate eyes smiling back at him. "Thanks, Brad. You're a sweetheart."

"Sure thing, Mrs. Carpelli." He paused a moment. "You look beat."

"Just a little sore and a little thirsty, that's all. I played tennis for a while this morning and I’m a little sore."

Brad remained standing behind the housewife as she took a drink from the water glass. Placing his fingers at the base of her neck, he said, "Put your head forward. This'll make you feel better." The warmth of her taut skin radiated through his fingertips and sent a jolt through his cock.

But the contact startled Marie. "Really, Brad, that…that isn't necessary."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah…but I'll do it anyway. It’ll make you feel better."

Rather than protest the inappropriate contact between a sixteen-year-old student and a thirty-nine-year-old housewife, Marie allowed her head to slump forward, her lustrous black hair falling over her shoulders, shrouding her face and hiding her olive-skinned beauty.

Brad's fingers dug into her tight neck muscles, kneading the flesh, and a small moan escaped Marie's full lips. When his massaging fingers strayed off from her neck to her shoulders, Marie's head flopped back, bumping against the front of the young man's swimsuit.

Oh my! she thought, feeling a thick ridge against the back of her head. She leaned her head forward a few inches, withdrawing. What that his…his cock? she wondered, her sun-drenched head swimming in fermented Napa Valley grapes as his strong hands continued to knead the taut muscles in her shoulders and upper back.

Intrigued, Marie gradually let her head loll against the young man. When it settled against the front of his trunks again, she knew her gut reaction had been right. She slowly rolled her head from left to right and a twitch jerked against her scalp. Oh my God, she thought, her pretty eyes snapping wide.

Brad took a step backward, breaking their contact, but his strong hands continued to work Marie's shoulders. When he stepped back, her head followed, bent awkwardly over the back of the couch. She peered up at him, her head nearly upside-down, her world inverted.

Inches from her brown eyes, the engorged ridge that had pressed into her skull squirmed beneath the yellow fabric of the young man's bathing suit. Her mind flashed back to Heather’s filth. What I could do to a boy like that. When it twitched again, Marie's eyes drifted up to meet his.

Brad watched her. He saw her glassy, wine-hazed eyes lock on his growing shaft, then go wide as it twitched. He witnessed the slight flaring of her nostrils. He watched intently as she gently bit her lower lip.

Slowly, Marie raised a hand from her lap, bringing it up behind her. With her head still hanging off the back of the couch, she reached toward Brad until her hand found his hip. Her pink nails found the seam of the pocket of his bathing suit and her slender fingers closed around the fabric. She pulled the teenager closer to her inverted face.

Or, more accurately, she pulled the young man's cock closer to her plush lips.

She kept pulling until the front of his bathing suit brushed against her forehead. Until the fabric grazed over her nose. Marie turned her head slightly to the side, her fingers still gripping the damp fabric, still pulling him until she felt the stiff shaft press against her soft, tan cheek, confirming what she already knew: Brad Jackson had a hard-on, and she had caused it.

Marie released her grip on the pocket. Her fingers found the drawstring to his trunks, wrapped it around her finger, and gently pulled. Her eyes floated again to his. There was no discomfort in his deep blue eyes. There was no trepidation there. Only confidence.

The drawstring gave way to her tugs.

"Pull it down," she whispered, the provocative words tumbling across her lips without having been checked first by her brain.

"Do it yourself, Mrs. Carpelli," the confident young man whispered in return.

Marie blinked, her heart racing. A tremor ran through her hands. Still prone and upside-down, her radiant hair cascading over the back of the couch, Marie arched her back and raised her other hand behind her. The long, elegant fingers of each hand closed around the damp fabric of the kid’s swim trunks. She tugged, coaxing the material over his young hips. As the suit slid slowly down, Brad's sparse wispy pubic hair came into view. The smell of chlorine mixed with sunscreen overwhelmed the woman’s her flaring nostrils.

Marie pulled more, harder, revealing the pinkish root to his shaft. She strained, her back arched off the couch, her large tits wobbling in her bra, her arms barely able to extend any further. With a final downward tug, Brad's bathing suit let go, sliding down his thighs and falling to the floor, a puddle around his bare feet.

Marie's ministrations had forced Brad's young cock to a downward angle, but when the bathing suit fell, releasing it, the shaft sprang back up, whisking through her silky hair, right by her ear. The thick slab of pink flesh bobbed before her face, just inches from her soft, full lips. Her wet, pink tongue darted out, glossing over her lips, bearing witness to her sudden hunger.

"Give me that.”

Brad stepped forward. His overheated cockhead brushed against Marie's full lips. Her buttery tongue snaked out again, but Brad slowly turned his hips, the fleshy stalk just out of reach of her mouth.

Marie's eyes shot from his cock to his smirking face. "I said give me that," she hissed.

"Give you what?" Brad taunted, his voice matter-of-fact.

"Give me that cock," the married woman pleaded.

"Give it to you where?" Brad enjoyed this game of cat-and-mouse, swinging his heavy cock close to her yearning lips.

"In my mouth," she breathed, the need almost dripping from her lips. "I want it in my mouth."

"You mean you want me to put my cock in your mouth, Mrs. Carpelli?" the young man teased, his voice feigning innocence as the hot flesh of his cockhead swiped across her shiny lips. He let it rest there, heavy and scalding, the veins pulsing.

"Yesssss," came another hiss.

"You want me to fuck your pretty little face…" he began, taking himself by the root of the shaft and tapping the engorged head against her upper lip, splatters of pre-cum flecking her cheek. "…just like I fuck your daughter's pretty little face?"

Marie opened her mouth to respond, but Brad didn't give her the opportunity. When her full lips parted, Brad dropped the head of his cock against them and slid the bulbous crown into her hot, sucking mouth. Her lips stretched around the invading shaft and clamped down on it, pulling his foreskin back, eliciting a groan from deep in the teenager’s throat.

SammyLeclerk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SammyLeclerk

Brad withdrew his cock slowly, Marie's plump lips rippled over veins that pulsed just beneath the unblemished flesh, and her lip gloss smeared along the length of his fat shaft. When he pushed back in, his cockhead bumped against the back of her throat, causing her to gag. Saliva ran from the corner of her mouth, leaving a glimmering streak along her cheek.

Withdrawing again from the welcoming mouth, Brad leaned forward, his hands searching out Marie's large tits. Squeezing the supple flesh in his fingers, feeling it squish between them, Brad pushed his hips forward again. Marie's soft lips squeezed tightly around the assaulting rod and her nipples stiffened and swelled against the young man's palms.

When Brad pulled back, his cock plopped from her mouth. A ropy string of saliva mixed with pre-cum hung from the tip of his cock to her upper lip before it snapped, falling to her tanned nose and forehead. The same concoction of spit and pre-cum dripped from both sides of her mouth, streaking her cheeks and sliding down to her neck.

Marie's chest heaved and her swollen nipples pulsed in Brad's palms. Rolling the distended nubs between his fingers, Brad shoved his cock back into the married woman's mouth. He manipulated her nipples, slow-fucking her pretty face. Soft moans emanated from her slender throat, reverberating through his slicing shaft, causing his bloated balls to hitch and surge.

Marie's hands rose again and sought out Brad's ass cheeks. She pulled him into her sucking face, her manicured nails digging into the pale flesh of his ass. His cock banged against the back of her throat, causing her to gag again, her soft brown eyes tearing.

He pulled out, leaving just the crown of his cock between the gorgeous married woman's soft, pink-smudged lips. "You want me to fuck your face, Mrs. Carpelli?"

She could only nod, and only slightly at that.

Brad thrust his hips forward, sending his thick shaft coursing through Marie's smeared lips, his cockhead crashing against the back of her throat. She gagged hard now, panicking, almost struggling against her daughter's friend, but he held her tight, his fingers twisting and pulling at her throbbing nipples.

Brad's pubic bone crushed against Marie's chin, his balls against her nose and tightly squeezed eyelids. Saliva poured from the sides of her mouth, coating her suctioned cheeks and soaking his balls. He leaned further against the older woman, driving his cock further into her sopping mouth. He leaned all the way over to pull the hem of her golf shirt from her loose-fitting shorts, and the head of his cock passed into her throat.

Marie writhed beneath him as he pulled the light cotton shirt up. Moans or groans or whimpers attempted to escape her but the thick young cock filled her throat and pinned her tongue to the floor of her mouth.

When Brad stood up his cock slipped from her throat, allowing her to breathe again, if only barely. The confident teenager pulled her shirt up over her soft tits, revealing a white cotton bra. His fingers expertly flicked the clasp between the two overworked cups and pushed them aside, taking the warm flesh in his large hands.

Still slicing his cock between the adulterous woman's yielding lips, Brad kneaded the soft olive-hewed flesh of her tits, her nipples thick in his palms. Marie moaned as he toyed with her, her manicured nails digging into his firm butt, the cheeks of her face glistening in spit and pre-cum. Above her, her young aggressor groaned as the pace of his face-fucking increased, and became erratic.

Not wanting him to cum in her mouth, Marie relaxed her back and fell to the couch, Brad's cock slipping from between her lips. Another ropy string of saliva and pre-cum snapped as it stretched taut, falling against her forehead. She turned to face him, lust burning in her soft eyes as she quickly got up from the couch.

"Wait here," she panted in a whisper. Pulling the cotton shirt down over her heaving tits, Marie padded barefoot into the kitchen and peeked out the window into the backyard. Elizabeth and the rest of her friends were still down at the pool. She bounded back into the family room, grabbing Brad by the hand, her nails digging into his wrist. She pulled him from the family room, Brad struggling to pull his bathing suit back up to keep from tripping.

The mother led the young man through the marble foyer and up the stairs, shedding her top and bra as she strutted before him down the hall. They stepped into the master bedroom and Brad shut the door behind him, twisting the lock. Marie turned and threw her arms around the kid's neck with such force that he fell back against the door. She shoved her hungry tongue into his mouth as his hands reached for her massive but soft tits, now unencumbered by the bra, and he swirled his tongue around hers, moaning into the woman’s panting mouth.

Marie pulled the teenager close, the hot flesh of their heaving chest melding together, her large tits squashed between them. With one hand, she urgently shoved Brad's bathing suit down, his thick, bobbing cock coming to a rest in her palm. Her soft fingers curled around it, gripping firmly as its intense heat swelled in her fist. With her free hand, Marie pulled her belt loose and shimmied out of her shorts.

Facing Brad, she let her knees buckle and fold. Her body slid down his, her slender fingers dragging along his tanned hairless chest. Marie nuzzled her nose against the root of the kid’s shaft, then fluttered her lips up the length of the swollen slab of cock, lush lips parting to swallow him.

The ringing of the phone startled the woman. Marie almost fell on her haunches but recovered.  On her feet, she was beside her marital bed in a few quick strides, cordless phone in hand. Putting a shushing finger to her lips, she hit the "talk" button.

"Hello?" she answered, lowering herself to the edge of the bed. Her chocolate brown eyes darted in Brad's direction.

"Hi, sweetie…hm? Oh…I must have left it downstairs…I was wondering why you called the house phone…Where are you?...Oh, how awful…Sounds like you had a pretty rough day." Casting a glance at her daughter's well-hung crush, Marie beckoned him near.

"The boys are with the Freemans, remember?...No, she's here…she brought a whole crew back with her from the club…"

Brad stepped between Marie's spread thighs, his thick cock bobbing only inches from her soft mouth and the phone she was talking into.

"No, they're out by the pool." With her free hand, Marie guided the sixteen-year-old cock to her mouth, her pink tongue flitting out to swipe a bead of pre-cum that was about to drop to the floor.

Wrapping her fist around the thick shaft, fingertips not quite touching, Marie stroked the young man's bloated cock, staring into his hooded eyes as she responded to something her husband had said. "The boys should be back around eleven or so." She paused to catch her breath. "I think they took the Metra into the city."

Marie dropped her wet lips over Brad's blood-engorged shaft as her husband prattled on. When the kid’s cockhead hit the back of her throat – the mouthpiece of the phone less than an inch from the married lips stretched over teenaged flesh – she suppressed her gag reflex and forced the shaft further into her mouth, down into her throat, her eyes tearing once again. She swallowed, her throat constricting around the crown buried in her throat. But almost in a panic, she tore her mouth from the invading rod.

"You're…where?" she managed to spit out, a gob of saliva sliding over her lower lip and down her chin, dropping to splatter on one of her jutting tits. Listening, her expressive eyes locked on the bobbing cock, she extended her tongue beneath it to catch another bead of pre-cum. "How's traffic?" Marie asked before sucking the rod back between her adulterous lips, just as quickly releasing it.

"Okay, sweetie," she said, sliding the spit-soaked shaft along her soft cheek, inhaling deeply as the scent of Brad's pre-cum overwhelmed her. "I'll…I’ll see you in a little bit."

The phone still at her ear, Marie pulled her head back before taking the thick shaft of Wendy Jackson's son back into her mouth. Her manicured fingers tightly gripping Brad's cock, putting pressure along the underside of the shaft right at the root, she pulled back momentarily. "I love you, too."

Marie hung up the phone and dropped it on the floor beside the bed. She wrapped an arm around Brad's trim waist and fell back on the bed. "Hurry," she grunted as she scooted further up the mattress. "He'll be home soon."

Brad climbed on the bed after her and, kneeling between her legs, pulled Marie's cotton panties aside, revealing her trimmed pussy, her puffy labia splayed outward and slicked with her mess. He knee-walked closer to her and let his cock fall to her sopping slit. Bracing himself on his hands, the young man ran the length of his cock through Marie's slick folds, pausing at the top to tease her inflamed clit.  He pulled his hips back, his shaft slowly dragging over her clit until the head of his cock nestled at her slippery hole, teasing the woman mercilessly.

Brad rolled his hips just a little, the flared crown of his cock shoving her labia aside and forcing them to stretch around the fleshy ridge. Beneath him, Maria groaned, her hands on his hips, urging him deeper. But the kid held himself there, a smile forming slowly at the corners of his mouth.

“Stop teasing,” she groaned. Her fingers dug into his flesh and she raised her legs, the soft soles of her feet coming to rest on the boy’s firm little butt. She slowly pulled him inside her, head lolling and eyes rolling up as the thick shaft made a home for itself inside her snug cunt. A gurgled “nnnghnn” came from her slender throat and she relaxed her legs’ grip on him.

Brad pulled back but gave the woman no time to further adjust to the fresh cock inside her. He crashed back into her, his pubis crushing her throbbing clit between them. He ground his hips in a circular motion once, twice, mashing the sensitive little nub, before withdrawing again.

Marie's arms spread to her sides and she arched her back wildly as the young man started to pound his young cock into her, battering her trembling cunt and stretching her tender walls. "Oh, God," she moaned, her eyes screwed shut. She wrapped her thighs around him tightly, her feet bobbing behind his back and her soft heels lightly slapping his butt. "Fuck me, you young stud." Her voice was hushed, faint, barely able to keep quiet for fear of anyone outside hearing her wails.

Brad slowed his pummeling of Marie's cunt to bend his head toward her rolling tits. He captured a swollen nipple between his lips and drew it slowly between his teeth, roughly scraping the inflamed flesh, sucking the entire areola into his hot mouth.

Marie pulled her arms in and threw them around the kid’s body, her nails dragging harshly down his back, leaving a trail of welts on his tanned flesh. She slapped his ass once, then again, before pushing her tits in from the side, shoving them in Brad’s face and offering her swollen nipples to his sucking mouth.

His cock slicing cleanly into the older woman, Brad moved from one nipple to the next and back again, licking and sucking and nipping. Every four or five strokes, he buried himself in her quaking cunt and ground his pubic bone against her inflamed clit, taking the married woman to the edge of orgasm, before releasing her and leaving her gasping and breathless.

"Oh, God," she moaned, dropping her lithe legs and pushing her daughter's crush off her sweat-slicked, quivering body. She rolled off the bed and took the two wobbly steps toward the bedroom window that overlooked the backyard. From an angle, she peered through the glass to see her daughter and her friends still splashing around the pool, soaking up the last warmth of the evening.

The teenager approached her from behind, his engorged cock nestled between her tight ass, his cockhead leaving wet trails of pre-cum and Marie's cunt juice along her olive-tinged skin. She braced herself against the window frame with one hand and reached between her legs with the other. Her pink-manicured fingers scraping along his shaft, causing the young man to shudder, Marie guided the thick cock back into her dripping cunt.

Brad slid in easily and he buried himself deep in Marie’s pussy, his balls slapping wetly against her fiery clit. Marie slid a nail slowly over the taut flesh of one of his balls before she removed her hand and braced it on the opposite side of the window frame. Brad grabbed her pliant but trim hips in his hands, banging into the housewife, his cum-laden balls beating a steady rhythm against that engorged nub at the apex of her pussy.

Through the blinds, Marie watched her daughter climb from the pool, chlorinated water dripping off her young body. She was the last one out of the pool and joined the rest of her friends around a table. I'm getting fucked like a bitch by one of their classmates and they have no fucking clue. Marie's eyes fluttered closed at the depravity of what she was doing, and she slammed her ass back against the invading cock.

"How long have you…nnghn…been fucking my daughter?" she grunted, her eyes locked on the teenagers sitting around the pool, one of the boys lightly stroking another girl’s pristine thigh.

"All…summer," Brad managed, his breath ragged as Marie's pussy snapped madly around his cock like it was trying to strangle the invader.

"I didn't know…she was…like that." Marie's voice was barely a whisper.

"Fuck…she’s nothing like her…filthy mother,” Brad taunted. He planted his cock in Marie to the root, holding it there, letting his fat cock cool down a moment.

Before Marie could respond, a voice called out from below them, out of sight.

"Hey, Lizzie.”

Marie's cunt convulsed around the thick shaft at the sound of the voice.

"Hey, Dad. What's up?"

"Just got home. Do you know where your mother is?"

Marie heard her husband's voice, not ten feet below where she was bent over, tits swinging from her chest, a teenager fucking his engorged cock into her sopping cunt.

"I don't know, Dad," Elizabeth called out. "She was out on the porch with Mrs. Bannister drinking wine again. She may have gone upstairs to take a nap."

"Heather was here?"

"Yeah…she left a little bit ago. Looked like she and Mom were having a good time if you know what I mean."

"Fuck me, Brad," Marie hissed. "Quick! Cum in my cunt."

His hands still holding tight to the little housewife's soft hips, Brad pounded his sweltering cock into her clenching cunt in staccato bursts, his balls slapping against her plump clit.

"Cum, goddammit,” she hissed, craning her neck and seeing the top of her husband’s head as he stood on the porch. “Fill my cunt." Marie's lithe body convulsed in the teenager's hands.

"Oh, God," he groaned. Cum frothed in his balls at the thought of fucking this married woman, his girlfriend’s mother, in her own bedroom, with her husband just outside, overloading his brain.

Still braced against the window frame, Marie whipped her head around, her eyes on fire and boring into his. "Who's the better fuck, Brad?" she snarled, her upper lip curling in animal lust. "Me or my little daughter? Huh, Brad?" Marie jerked her firm butt back against him, rocking her hips and changing the pressure on his trembling shaft.

Brad moaned, his eyes screwed shut. "Fuck…you are…Mrs. Carpelli." He took a shallow breath. "You are."

"Then cum…give me my prize…empty those sixteen-year-old balls in my cunt."

Brad pulled the writhing housewife hard against his thrusting hips, his cock burying itself deep in her stretched cunt. Marie's pubic bone crushed up against the bottom of his shaft, triggering the release of boiling cum.

Behind her, Brad jerked and his breath caught in the back of his throat.  A second later, scalding hot cum splashed against the inner walls of her cunt. Her own orgasm punched her in her roiling gut and she bit her lower lip, drawing blood, to stifle her cries. Brad's body convulsed in time with hers, his hands never leaving her hips, holding her upright on quaking, rubbery legs. Three or four thrusts and his jerking slowed, cum leaking from her cunt around the teenager's thick shaft.

The lust-drunk fog that clouded Brad’s young brain began to clear, replaced by utter fear of being caught in Mrs. Carpelli’s bedroom, his cock buried in her cunt and cum spilling everywhere, by her husband.  Quickly, he withdrew the length of his softening cock from Marie's ravaged cunt. A wad of thick cum followed, dripping down the woman’s thighs and collecting on the carpet beneath the window.

Her legs still shaking beneath her, Marie heard her husband's footfalls in the marble foyer at the foot of the stairs. Brad scrambled for his board shorts and Marie for her clothes, the leather soles of Tony's wingtips slapping against the wood-planked stairs as he made his way up.

She pushed the teenager into the master bathroom and shut the door on him, then quickly wiped her thighs with her panties and slipped into her shorts before pulling her shirt back over her head. When she could no longer hear her husband's footsteps, she knew he was close and kicked her bra beneath the bed.

Slipping the tongue of her belt through the clasp, Marie flicked the lock on the bedroom door and opened it. Her husband stood there with his hand poised to grasp the doorknob.

"Hi, sweetie," she cooed, giving him a hug and a chaste peck on the lips. "I thought I heard your voice."

"I just got home," he said unsuspectingly, moving past her and into the bedroom.

Despite her calm outward appearance, Marie was terrified that her husband would smell the raw electricity of sex in the room, the scent of her hot pussy, or that he’d see the rumpled comforter on their bed. Instead, he moved toward the walk-in closet and slipped out of his suit in favor of a pair of shorts and a tee shirt.

"I was just about to take a shower," she announced as her husband changed and emerged from the closet.

Tony walked toward the window – the window in front of which his unfaithful wife had been getting fucked like a dog just a few minutes ago – and paused, his bare feet inches away from a small puddle of Brad's sperm.

"Go ahead, honey," he said over his shoulder, watching the kids come in from the pool. "I'll pour you another glass of wine. The kids are coming in anyway. I'll keep them entertained while you get cleaned up."

Tony turned away from the window and walked back toward the door, passing his adulterous wife on the way, pausing to kiss her. This time, he slipped his tongue in her smoldering mouth and brushed a hand across a hardened nipple.

Marie's heart started beating again as her husband left the room. She shut the door behind him and leaned against it heavily, her chest heaving.

Downstairs, Tony poured himself a drink in the kitchen as his daughter and her friends filed in from the backyard.

"Hey," Elizabeth said, looking around. "Where's Brad?"

Published 
Written by ISYM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments