Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just For One Night

"Just a few hours to spend together before going back to our lives."

63
33 Comments 33
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I did not care who you were outside those hours spent together from behind a screen. Would it change everything to know that you were married? It could have if I had a strong will and forced myself to wander away. But I simply didn't. And in the end, it didn't matter to you that I had a life I was escaping from as well. We never asked, maybe we never wanted to know. While I waited for you in those cruel minutes, I kept reminding myself to stay calm. We were going to have one drink together. We needed that. We needed to look in our eyes and feel, for a brief moment, that all of that we wrote...all of that was real, instead of copious amounts of wasted words. You knocked on the door. I considered not opening for a moment, afraid of facing the truth, maybe a different one that I had pictured in the past. But the desire for you was too strong. I needed to make you real. To touch you.

I opened.

I stopped breathing.

My eyes stared into yours as thousands of times before, when I would linger over your pictures, over and over, time after time, but there was no comparison. The blues and the greens of your irises were far more intense and they went straight through my soul.

"Jules?" you asked and when you smiled, all the lies about one single drink, just to talk, fell to the floor.

"Alex," I said your name as you stepped into the room and quickly took me in your arms.

It was all natural, too natural. You just held me, right against your chest and I felt I could lie there forever. I looked up and couldn't control myself. I looked and I felt I needed to. I kissed you. I cupped your face and I kissed your lips and I didn't need any more words. And neither did you.

The wall was the first surface on which you laid me, lifting me in your arms, spreading my legs so easily, to find your natural place between them. Your lips had no mercy over mine, brushing them with so much passion that they almost bled, a stain of red over them. A stain over my cheeks, for the passion you put through that first action, but it took me only a moment to push you over that bed and show you what little mercy I had for you as well.

"Oh, Jules," you moaned, once you recognized the shade of lust in my eyes as I kneeled between your legs and began to play with the buckle of your belt.

You knew, for so many times I wrote what I would have done, but this was different. Once I managed to open the silver buckle, uncovering that bulge that so many times was described to me, I watched it and wanted it. Fabric was pulled down, uncovering a powerful erection. Just for that shade of my eyes.

My hungry lips closed around the head, tasting you for the very first time, giving me an instant push to go further. Go down. No, not yet. My tongue swirled around it, teasing you to no end, collecting another moan from your lips. Another time, you moaned my name with desperation, like a prayer. I released your swollen head with a pop, my eyes deeply on yours before I decided to give into that hunger. A greedy mouth, my own, closed around your cock and started sucking vigorously, feeling you throbbing over my tongue, just the thing I wanted. You throbbed. You pulsed in my mouth, against my cheek as your hips instinctively pushed toward me.

"You want more?" I asked, with a smirk, letting your erection slide between my hands.

"I want all," you replied.

"And all you shall have." Those words had an effect on you. You sprinted, my wrist pulled toward you, as I found myself over the bed.

I looked up, at the ceiling. You spread my thighs, biting into my milky flesh, kissing every sign you left there, before pressing your lips over my lace panties. I could feel your tongue through them, your sultry tongue. Yes, this was different. This was real. You didn't even take them off. Moving them to the side, you allowed your tongue to take a long lick along the slit, clit, and labia; everything was touched by your tongue and your lips. You were the hungry one now, and I was your favorite meal. I sank my fingers in your curls and you found your place over my pulsing clit, lapping at it rhythmically, relentlessly. One finger slid inside me, curving up to find my g-spot, as you closed your mouth over my clitoris, sucking on it. They were moments. I got lost in that cloud and screamed your name, crying it out loud, but you did not stop. Another finger sank into my wet depths, pushing more, wanting more. My legs were shaking, begging you to stop and to continue at the very same time. Your free hand reached up under my dress and cupped my breast, teasing the already too sensitive nipple.

AlisonCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisonCarter

"Alex," I called. "Alex!" I shouted before cumming again for you.

While I curled on the side, still sobbing for that pleasure, you gave me no time to gain some sort of self-consciousness. You pulled me close, kissed my lips then turned me around, lifting my dress enough to uncover my round ass. One spank, making me gasp, another one, then my panties were torn apart with a firm rip. You took off my dress and my bra all at once, then it was your shirt, all scattered over the floor. All that we were in our lives was there, where nobody cared, especially us.

"I want all, Jules..." you whispered in my ear.

"And all you shall have."

We repeated those words a thousand times while writing. They were just ours. They meant everything and nothing. They were magic words that would throw us into the depths of our sin. Now, moaned in real life, they were just as powerful, just as deep. Your hands slithered over my hips, pulling me closer to you, your erection rubbing against my pussy, throbbing against it.

With a firm hand, you guided the head between my wet folds, whispering again: "I want all of it, no going back, Jules. No going back."

No way out of it.

You slid into me, and I will always remember that feeling, the sensation of your veiny cock brushing through me, making its way to my core, slowly gaining inch after inch of myself. Your hand moved across my neck, keeping me in place while the other found its perfect place over my ass, slapping the skin there, making it red, much like my cheeks and my lips. When you suddenly reached my hips, I felt that moan over my whole body. You groaned, a liberating echo of pleasure as if you had been waiting for this for months, for years, as if, for your whole damn life, you'd been searching for this melting moment with me. Within the first push, I felt the shivers on my whole body—goosebumps covering my skin, your hand traveling from my neck up to grasp my hair, pulling me further back to feed off my neck.

"Mine, Jules. All mine," you growled as you picked up the pace, thrusting into me with vigor, more and more... and more.

"Turn me around," I begged and you did.

On my back again, seeing the angles of my knees up above your shoulders while our eyes met again. Deeper, this time no slow warm path to reach our union. In one quick, rough push I felt your virility again, pushing into me wildly. Your eyes on me, your mouth over my thighs biting them, growling into that bite as you picked an even faster rhythm. I could feel it. The oblivion was so close, the edge was right there, I could see the endless depths of that fall.

"Cum with me, Alex," you groaned as a response, throwing your head back, all those curls flying with that push.

"Fuck, yes, Jules, cum! Now!"

As soon as you screamed those words I sensed it, that drop of hot cum for me, only for me. So, I let myself go. I came, desperately, soullessly, sinking my nails into your back and marking that flesh as my own as you did with my thighs. We came, in that secret embrace, protected by the shadows of that anonymous room.

Still deep in me, you leaned down, kissing me, then slowly laid your head over my breasts. We fell asleep there, our liquid pleasures mixed together, our flesh melted into one, panting, hot body. The delicate rays of the dawn woke me up. You, beautiful and absolute as always, still sleeping over my chest. I pressed my lips on your forehead, then slowly collected my clothes and dressed up. I wanted to say goodbye, but how could I? I had just cheated my whole life to be yours for one single night. I stepped over the street, where everybody was still half asleep, and smiled. You wanted it all and all you surely had.

Published 
Written by SweetMina
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments