Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Manmoirs: I'm Single Tonight

"A man can smell a skank nearby"

12
4 Comments 4
15.0k Views 15.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Growing up I played several sports, but there were two sports I excelled at. One was baseball, and this time it was my winter sport that provided my next hookup. There was plenty of regret when it happened. That all went away when I ran into her now ex-husband a couple years ago, who was very happy to be single. Yes, she was married. I knew it and I did not care.

My winter sport, let's just say, was a co-ed adult league of sorts. There was sports action, drinking and socializing. We were fast approaching Christmas break and we were having a mid-season banquet. We all got shitfaced and had a great time, particularly Mia.

Mia was the token flirty hot chick in our league. She loved attention and enjoyed pushing people's buttons. She was very competitive, but most of all she acted as though she wasn't married. I remember my first year in this league, I found out she was married halfway through the season and could not believe it. Shortly thereafter she began being flirtatious with me. I didn't think she was into younger men. She had a good 6 or 7 years on me.

Almost a full year later, we're all getting hammered at this banquet. Mia was dancing with me pretty much the whole night. I treated it like a dance and nothing more. Because there were people around, and many were friends with Mia, I did not want anyone to get the wrong idea.

Just when things were wrapping up, people were looking for an after-party. Mia implored me to come along.

"Dean, you gotta come out with us!"

"Nah, I'm gonna hit the washroom and call a cab."

"Dean, please come out. I promise you won't regret it."

Regret it??? What the fuck was I going to regret? Are you as loose as you act, Mia?

I walked to the washroom to take a monster piss. I will admit I did have a half-boner thinking about Mia. She was 5"4, blond, big breasts, big booty, tiny waist. Like I said, token flirty hot chick.

When I was wrapping up my number one, I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey I'll be done in a second and the washroom's all yours."

All of a sudden, Mia strolls in the men's room with a devious smile. I had no fucking idea why she did it but since she was in my territory, I was going to play along.

"Hey!"

"Hey."

And then I kissed her. She stuck her tongue down my throat immediately, and it was on from there. We made out for about 30 seconds until I told her to leave before someone caught us. She did. I touched her face before I washed my hands. My bad...

We went back out where the banquet was held to mingle with the rest of our league. I whispered in Mia's ear I was ready to party. We walked outside, hauled a cab, and she gave the cabbie some address. From there we were making out in the back of the cab. Romantic, right?

We pulled up to this house where Mia took me to the side door and walked us down to the basement.

"This is my parents house. They said I could crash in the basement tonight since I live far away. We need to be quiet."

By quiet, you mean we are fucking???

Since this was now her territory, I let her lead the way. She wasted no time ripping my shirt off and kissing me. She looked super horny and ready to go. I slowly took off her sweater and bra to check out her awesome breasts. They looked better than I ever imagined. They were in my mouth quickly as I unbuckled her belt to pull her jeans off. She wasn't stopping me. Being young, drunk and stupid, I decided to inquire about that.

"Do you really want to do this? Aren't you married?"

And then she hit me with the most boner-inducing, yet horrific line I ever heard.

"I'm single tonight."

We went back to kissing while she pulled off my pants to stroke my fully erect cock.

"You have a pretty thick one. I'm going to enjoy this."

Fucking right you will! I reached down to grab a rubber out of my pants.

"It's okay, I'm on the pill."

Yep, sure.

Zoeyx4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Zoeyx4u

I put the fucking condom on anyway.

We made it to the bed in her basement where I put two fingers into her wet vagina. I fingered her so hard I nearly lifted her entire body off the bed. She was close to cumming until I proceeded to pull my hand away in-favor of my cock. I rammed it inside her, quickly and without care.

"Oh God..."

I immediately wasted no time to fuck her snatch as hard and fast as I could. Her husband sat at home probably wondering if his wife was enjoying herself. Meanwhile, she was trying not to wake up her parents from the force of my dick drilling her cunt with ferocity. She loved when I kissed her neck, so much so she twitched and trembled with a silent orgasm. She did everything possible to remain quiet so she wouldn't wake up the house. She kept whispering in my ear how much she was loving my cock. Her husband was no slouch; he was an athletic, well-built powerhouse. Either he had dick issues or she was a fucking cum slut.

I chose to believe the latter, and kept pumping her pussy.

After another strong yet silent orgasm, she went on her knees to take it from behind. I not only obliged but I couldn't help myself from pushing her head and back down toward the bed. I literally pressed on the back of her neck to ensure she knew I was in-control of her entire body. She was a single lady tonight, so I made sure she felt right at home.

Although we stayed as quiet as possible, our bodies slapped together loud. Her ass cheeks bounced off me while I pulled her hair just before orgasm number three. Her nails dug into the mattress as she held back her screams. Her body shook for a moment as she tried to catch her breath. Her head turned toward me with a little seductive smile that said, "Yeah, I'm a bad girl."

I let her ride me so we could quiet down. After about a minute of her pumping my pole, that was out the window. She loved to move her body around to get the perfect sensation running through her gorgeous body. I rubbed her clit, squeezed her tits and everything in-between. Once I squeezed her ass cheeks and began pulling them down as I pressed my cock deeper inside her, that put her over the edge. She had to wrap her hands around the back of my neck during her orgasm to brace herself. Her body twitched yet again.

"You need to finish up, Dean. I'm fucking spent."

I made her go on her back while I stood beside the bed. Her legs spread while I fucked her as hard and fast as possible. She was close to orgasm yet again, and this time she took her legs to push my ass into her as her body jolted with another climax. That one was the strongest of the five she had that night.

I kept kissing her lips and neck while I continued to fuck her. I wanted a sixth orgasm from her. I couldn't take it anymore, and I wanted to cum all over her. I pulled off my condom and shot my sticky load all over her stomach and breasts. My semen shot out of my cock like a cannon. Every spurt seemed to come out stronger than the previous one. Her body was covered with my liquid.

"Holy fuck, you shot a ton of cum all over me."

This wasn't my first rodeo. Just the first married woman. I helped her clean up and went home after that. Couldn't spend the night with her parents two or three floor above. Her and I never hooked up again. 4 months later she announced she was one month pregnant. Not sure if her husband was the father but I was one hundred percent certain I wasn't. No Maury Povich appearance for me. Word was, her and her husband wanted to save their marriage by having a baby. Ultimately that did not work out.

In my previous story (Manmoirs: Ms Opposite - Part 3), I teased my next story with another co-worker hookup. I messed up my sexual chronology and nearly forgot the time I fucked a married chick. The co-worker story is up next, and it involved drinks at the company Christmas party.

Published 
Written by Manmoirs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments