Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Masha

"My Pep and Aina series concludes...."

6
3 Comments 3
1.4k Views 1.4k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Author's Notes

"This story is gratefully dedicated to the author H.G Tudor, whose work I commend to you all. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thank you for reading my work."

Masha

 

The second Pep laid eyes on Masha, he wanted to screw her. She had her jet-black hair in a ponytail. She wore a crop top that rose and fell, giving tantalizing glimpses of her belly. She wore short, tight denim shorts. She looked like she would be an animal in the sack. She’d just started waitressing at his favourite bar. He and his girlfriend Aina were in a long-distance relationship.  They had agreed on rules about fuck buddies, and one of them was that staff at places they frequented were off-limits. But rules could be manipulated, right?

                                                                                                *

The second Masha laid eyes on Pep, she knew she wanted him on her arm. He would look good there. He dressed fine. He was handsome. From his carriage, voice, and posture, she knew at once he was neither wholly alpha nor wholly beta. He had the stones to satisfy her. From the way he laughed and flirted with her, she could tell he’d bring oodles of emotional reactions with him, her lifeblood. He came to the bar alone and mentioned his partner was far away. He was perfect.

                                                                                                *

The second Aina heard Pep talk about Masha, she knew she was in trouble. Pep’s first fuck buddy, Laura, had drifted away from him and ended the relationship. Begrudgingly, Aina had to accept that he needed a new one. She could hardly complain. She’d been to bed with four men before settling on her own fb, Pau.

Aina could accept Pep having sex with another woman if she respected boundaries. It was clear to Aina, however, from his account of how they’d met that Masha had pursued and seduced him. But Pau was coming over for sex this very night. How could she tell him she didn’t want him to see her, without being a hypocrite? 

                                                                                                *

“Oh, Jesus. Oh fuck, yes. Can you suck it a little faster? Oh, yes!”

Masha had Pep’s undivided attention. He felt like the end of his cock was passing through a car wash, except that the carwash had flat sponges instead of bristles. He was so hard. And he had permission to come in her mouth. Aina had only let him do that twice. This was only his second time with Masha! He felt her mouth lavage him. 

Pep’s penis had Masha’s undivided attention. She paid attention to every ooh and ah and intake of breath. She learned quickly what a man liked. She learned it and she used it to reel him in.

Masha was not Spanish. She’d been born in Ukraine and signed as Maria. Masha weighed a little less than Aina when she rode Pep’s dick. Her breasts were larger. She was looser around his cock. Masha’s hair was goth black and longer than Aina’s curly brunette hair. Masha’s vagina produced more liquid than Aina’s, and she sometimes even squirted as she came. She had tattoos on her thighs. Her eyes were a crystalline blue.

Pep had foolishly confessed to Masha that she was only the third woman he’d seen naked.

He shouldn’t have done that.

He had unwisely told her that a woman’s breasts and belly were the parts that he found hottest.

He shouldn’t have done that.

He had made the mistake of telling her that he loved to both give and receive oral sex.

He shouldn’t have done that. 

All this was filed away in her brain. Not even Pep’s fierce orgasm into her throat would wash it out.

She let him do wild stuff that night. She bent over the kitchen sink and had him screw her from behind. Pep loved seeing their faces, their bodies, Masha’s o-face contorted by pleasure in the mirror as she came. Long after these events, Pep could jerk off as he pictured her eyes closing in that mirror. He pictured his own bare chest looming above her bare back. This was so hot!

 She spanked him playfully. She laughed at all his jokes. Then she asked if they could hang out tomorrow.

He knew he shouldn’t. He knew that hanging out was breaking all the rules of having a fuck buddy. But he was having so much fun that he agreed.

He shouldn’t have done that.

                                                                                                *

“Pep, are you still meeting Masha?”

“Yes, Aina. Are you still meeting Pau?”

This was a shot across the bow.

“Yes. Pep, I’m concerned about this woman. I think she likes you and she sounds a bit…manipulative. Could you find another person to satisfy you, please?”

Pep had no intention of doing any such thing. The sex with Masha was mind-blowing.

“You don’t need to worry about Masha, Aina. She knows the deal between us.”

“I think she’s told you that, but I’m not sure I believe it.”

“You know what, Aina, if you don’t like her, you don’t have to go to bed with her. Enjoy your sex with Pau.”

The fight escalated from there, and they rang off, both hurt and angry.

Every human life contains mistakes both big and small. And at this point, Pep made the biggest mistake of his whole life. He should have called a guy buddy, gone out and got drunk, and vented with him. Gone to a strip club maybe. Even a sex worker would have been a better idea.

But he called Masha.

He definitely shouldn’t have done that.

                                                                                                *

It was the third consecutive night he had spent at Masha’s. He knew. He heard the little voice in his head, the little cricket telling him,

“Pep, you shouldn’t be here. You are supposed to just whip out your cock, have sex and go home. You need to think about Aina and how you’re going to hurt her…”

Christ, this felt good. Her pussy was dragging his penis with it, back and forth, back and forth. Masha’s upper torso moved towards him then receded, then her bare breasts rocked forward towards Pep’s face. Masha’s chest and belly were like the food of Tantalus to Pep.  

Masha smiled down at him and her hands caressed his chest.

“Kiss me,” she said. They engaged in a deep, intimate kiss and his hormones surged. Her smell, when he was close to her, spoke of youth and flowers and femininity. He gently fondled her breasts.

He realized that he was falling for her. He should have cut it off after that night.

But what nineteen-year-old male, when engaging in regular and satisfying sex with a woman who he is not promised to, is able to say,

“No more, sorry.”?

He should have done that.

Pep did anything to please Masha. He felt guilty doing it, for he knew that Aina considered oral sex an intimate, loving act, but he felt empathy for Masha, so he licked her pussy for as long as it took for her to come. This was an indicator.

He believed anything she said. This was another. He believed her when she told him that, as a child, her family had been made homeless during the Russian occupation of Crimea in 2014. He had no proof to the contrary. Why wouldn’t he believe her? Masha told him her last boyfriend, Sergei, had been an alcoholic, and he shook his head sadly.

“I hope he gets the help he needs,” he said.

He’d demonstrated emotional empathy for her ex.

He shouldn’t have done that.

                                                                                                                *

“Can we make it quick today? I have to call Pep.”

Pau had been Aina’s fuck buddy for a while. He knew the deal. He had a girlfriend himself. But somewhere, deep inside him, was a flash of hurt at the implication that all she wanted him for was his penis, that she just wanted to get it over with quickly. She could at least take her time.

10inchSELFSUCKTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
10inchSELFSUCKTS

Pau exposed his dick, and Aina knelt above him to suck it.

Oh…her lips and tongue and saliva massaged his glans. On second thoughts, he could live with being number two. Pau had passed on instructional tips to his own girlfriend on blowjobs, based on his nights with Aina. Aina had been his girlfriend’s teacher, in a sense. Via distance learning.

Oh, he just loved the way her hair fell around his belly when she did this…

Half an hour passed.

“What do you need?” Pau asked through short breaths.

He was thrusting into Aina, rocking her body. Her breasts were bouncing up and down. Her legs were spread wide, and his cock was pumping in and out. He wanted her to come, but it wasn’t happening. He’d only keep his place as her fuck buddy if he provided orgasm. He asked because he wanted to know.

She felt Pau’s dick moving inside her. It felt nice but there was a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach.

‘Come on, come on’, she thought. I want to come. She requested a move to the cowgirl position, one that rarely failed her. Rock forward…nice…but what was Pep doing? Rock back…she didn’t normally wish Pep was there instead of Pau, but she’d have given anything at that moment. Rock back…was he with Masha? What poison was she pouring into his ear? Rock forward…Was she, Aina, just being paranoid?

Aina’s mind was elsewhere and, frustratingly, she couldn’t reach orgasm that night.

 Pau didn’t really do anything wrong or come unusually quickly. No, the problem was that he didn’t have Aina’s undivided attention. Doubt was creeping into her regarding her relationship.

As Aina and Pau screwed, her fears that he was with Masha were misplaced. In truth, Masha was alone in her apartment, browsing Pep’s Facebook and Instagram accounts. She was running background checks.

                                                                                                *

“Thanks for last night, Mr. Stud. I appreciate the fucking great sex. X.”

The text message was from Masha. Pep didn’t know if it was true. But he knew Aina didn’t compliment him like that. Aina didn’t leave notes in the box of condoms for him to find. She didn’t message him twelve times a day. Oh well, perhaps she’d have something up her sleeve tonight. It was time for their weekly phone sex session. He logged in and the call began.

“Hey! How are you?” said Aina.

“I’m fine. Looking forward to this.”

“Me too, always a pleasure!”

“Ok…I’m kissing you now. Pressing my lips to yours and entering with my tongue…”

Aina was imagining kissing Pep. She loved kissing.

“Mmmm…that’s nice,” Aina purred. She reached down and pulled her blouse up over her head.

“So nice, I think I might undress for you, young man!”

Pep saw her upper body. Pixelated slightly. It was…ok. He knew Aina’s upper body very well. He’d seen her naked many times. He began to think of Masha baring her breasts for him. Now that was exciting. Masha had lovely breasts. He loved sucking on them and biting her nipples and fondling them. He’d never tell Aina this, but he’d transplant their breasts if he could.

Mechanically, Pep took off his shirt.

“Now there’s that hunky torso. I’m kissing your chest now, and your tummy. Just feeling your flesh on my lips is making me hot down below…”

Aina could see that he was not entirely into it. She was ramping it up.

“No, I want your cock too bad. Is your cock hard, sweetheart?”

“Yes!”

This was true. It was hard because he was thinking of Masha’s naked body.

“My bra is coming off. I want you inside me. What are you doing?”

 “I’m stroking my dick and thinking of you, naked, on your back…”

This was not true. He was recalling fucking Masha five days ago. He was recalling her bending over the sink and letting him fuck her hard from behind. He was recalling watching himself and Masha in the mirror, watching Masha’s black hair swing as he pumped her, watching her facial expressions change as he built her up to orgasm, watching her breasts swing into the waterless sink. He was thinking of his own image in the mirror. Naked and screwing a woman from behind, feeling like a porn star, feeling like a king….

Christ, Masha let him do anything.

At that point, a message came through on his phone.

Masha.

“I’m horny as f*&k LOL! Can I come over?”

He texted back.

“Yes!”

He thought to himself that he had better get the phone sex over with boring old Aina. Real sex was coming his way. In fact, now that he thought about it, he was kind of a badass, getting laid with two women on the same night. He put Masha aside. He focused on Aina. The phone sex improved, marginally.

An hour later, he opened the door to Masha. She barely said hello before his penis was in her mouth. I’m sure male readers of this story will have no trouble with this comparison. Female readers, I am sure, will not need a lot of imagination to appreciate the difference. Compare your right hand around your penis, looking at a pixelated vision of a woman far away, with the caresses around your dick, the warmth, the strokes, the licks, the wetness of a blowjob.

Aina had no chance.

After ninety minutes of sex, Pep and Masha lay together in each other’s arms. Masha leaned over and whispered, “I love you.”

Pep froze. He loved Aina. But in a different way. He’d known her since they were six years old. She’d always be important to him. She was…like a sister, in some ways. No, that was inappropriate because he had made love to her. Aina was more like… a best friend. Masha was the one. No one had ever made him feel like this.

He told Masha he loved her too.

He shouldn’t have done that.

                                                                                                *

The next time they met in person, Pep and Aina had a long, painful conversation.

Aina opened up to him about her anger with him for refusing to stop seeing Masha.

Pep countered that the whole fuck buddy thing had been her terrible idea in the first place, which was true. He added that he’d never told her who her fuck buddy could or couldn’t be.

This was also true, and when she heard these words, Aina hung her head, for she realized she had sown the seeds of her own downfall.

Aina told him they couldn’t go on like this. Either one had to quit college and move to be with the other permanently or they had to split. Pep agreed with this plan. So it was that after one-thousand-two-hundred-and-thirty-four days of their young lives together, Pep and Aina separated forever.

                                                                                                *

They didn’t speak or meet again for a year.

 One day, Aina happened to attend a concert in Barcelona, which is in Catalonia, the province where Pep had gone to college. She had a good time at the show with her friend, Irene. Irene went back the same night, for a family wedding. Wanting to see Barcelona, a city she had been to only once, Aina stayed in a hotel. The next day, she went out alone to get breakfast and stroll about.

Walking down the Rambla, she saw a man sitting alone who almost looked like…Pep. Walking closer, yes, it was him.

But he looked…different. He was kind of staring vacantly into space. His shoulders were slumped. He was overdue for a haircut and had not shaved in a few days. He didn’t look well at all.

“Pep?”

Pep’s eyes lit up.

“Aina!”

He got up and they hugged.

“How are you?”

He asked.

“I’m really good.”

Pep’s voice was quieter as if an octave had been shaved off it by some malevolent barber of confidence.

They caught up. Pep was living with Masha. Masha was pregnant.

He had never had sex without a condom before. She had encouraged him to do it or perhaps offered him the chance to do it. The distinction was blurry. He agreed.

He shouldn’t have done that.

“So, you’re happy with her?”

Pep smiled a thin, forced smile as he nodded. His eyes betrayed him.

“Pep?”

“Yes. Things are fine. I’m looking forward to being a father.”

Aina had someone new too. It was going well. She’d sworn off fuck buddies for life.

By the time Aina had drunk one beer, Pep had sunk three. By the time she finished her second, he was draining his seventh.

At last, as the afternoon drew on, it was time for Aina’s train back to Granada. Pep would have given anything for more time. He missed her terribly. And he was putting off going home. He didn’t know what would spark the tearful tantrum tonight, but he expected one. Or perhaps it would be a respite day, and he’d be in her good books. He might have one of their occasional peaceful evenings. He sometimes wondered why his relationship with Masha was so much more tempestuous. It hadn’t been like this with Aina.

Aina got up and said goodbye. They hugged and walked away in opposite directions. As a cold wind blew at his back and into her face, Aina walked and Pep trudged home, and the light was fading quickly into the night, and the workers were hurrying home around them, unaware of the strange story of those star-crossed lovers en route to meet their respective destinies, which, though they knew it not, were laid out for them long ago, even to the seconds they were conceived.

Published 
Written by MC1982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments