Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tramp And The Fifty Euro Note

"A Young Couple Have a Bit of Luck"

18
2 Comments 2
2.4k Views 2.4k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is going to be the first in a mini series about these two. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy it!"

Aina leaned forward and kissed Pep on the lips. The tables around them were full, and the terrace of the bar hummed with conversations. There were about twelve other tables out. Some had four people sitting on them, some had a couple of friends or lovers. There were two individuals drinking, and taking up a table, alone. She didn’t see anything wrong with that. Sometimes, Aina came here alone. On those occasions, Aina drank coffee, not beer like today, and she eavesdropped on chats. Aina was fascinated by the chat she heard in the café beneath the apartment she’d grown up in. She got a lot of inspiration for the stories she wrote there.

“Happy birthday,” she said to Pep. He nodded, leaned in, and kissed her.

It was Pep’s eighteenth birthday. He’d been with Aina for two years since the last year of middle school. They’d known each other since they were about six. And, at last, they were both eighteen.

“Kissing is for teenagers. Sex is for adults who are married,” Aina’s mum had said. Her father, sitting next to her, had nodded approvingly. But he’d once, finding himself alone with Aina, said something like

“I’m not going to be one of these dads laying down the law. I won’t judge you. Honestly, until your wedding day, I don’t want to know. But do be careful, Aina. Don’t let anyone rush you into anything. Nowadays, you can go online and read the stories of women who were badly treated and learn the red flags. That wasn’t so true when your mum and I were young. And for God’s sake, use condoms until you really want to get pregnant.”  

Aina had decided that sex would be like alcohol. She would stay away until she was an adult, and then she would try it. And, as luck would have it, she was six weeks older than her boyfriend Pep. With him officially an adult, it was time they lost their virginities.

Were they the last of their age group? Definitely not. There was a small handful of real losers who had still never even kissed anyone. There was a small group of people from their year that they knew for a fact were no longer virgins. Their teacher had told them not to believe everything they hear on this topic, and she’d realised that a lot of people claimed to have done it without it being true. Aina knew that the majority of their peers were in the ‘possible virgin, maybe not’ category.

“Your parents are at home?” Pep asked hopefully.

“Yeah,” she said sadly.

She wanted to have sex, and she wanted Pep to be her first. But it was not that easy! Like most young Spaniards, they both lived at home with their families. Aina, an only child, lived in a small flat with her parents. Pep lived with his mum and dad and his younger brother, his older brother having left home.

They’d discussed going to bed together, a few times. But there was always the question of where and when. They had no money, not being workers. Aina’s mum was a housewife. She was rarely out for more than a couple of hours at a time. Pep’s parents both worked but they were both around in the evening when their son was free from school.

“We could go to the beach?” Pep suggested. Pep felt that he had waited long enough. He got hard just thinking about sex with Aina. He’d seen tantalizing portions of her body. In a swimsuit, or in a crop top she occasionally wore in the warm summer. Seeing her hot legs never failed to turn him on. Of course, Aina was not the only woman he thought about when he masturbated, but he had certainly pictured her naked.

Aina thought a moment, and then the awful possibility that their parents would never let them lie together came to her mind. She and Pep would play a game of cat and mouse until the ancient age of forty, and they’d still be virgins, and their mum and dad would be like Big Brother, forever watching them in case they…

(In reality, this was unfair. Her parents were normal middle-class people, not controlling psychos. It just felt that way in her mind.)

“OK.”

They finished their drinks and walked through the streets hand in hand. Pep felt his heart thumping. This was it! Surely the best present ever? He was going to have sex! With his free hand, he fingered the condom in his back pocket, reassuring himself it was there.

Aina had imagined this moment since she’d realized that Pep was more than just a fling. She’d even written a story about it in her diary, some of the dialogue of which was drawn from conversations she’d overheard in the bar. She’d described each move, each kiss, each gasp…

They came to the beach. It was dark, except for half a moon above them. They couldn’t see anyone around. Finding a spot, they sank to the floor. Pep kissed her on the lips, and he felt her tongue slip into his mouth. He put his hand on her hip, and she put hers on his. Her other hand, she slipped under his shirt. She felt his skin, felt the hair on his chest, felt the outlines of his ribs through his skin. She’d seen him shirtless, on the beach and at the swimming pool. But she’d never touched his body like this, although she’d wanted to.

Pep’s hand was on her bottom now…why had she worn a dress, it would be impossible to undress properly… She was growing warm inside. Now he was kissing her neck. She was aroused. And so was he. She felt his penis swell, pressed against her, still in his trousers for now. Aina reached to unbutton them…

“Ah, do it. Do it! You know you want his cock!”

They both half jumped out of their skin. Pep leapt to his feet, looking around wildly. And then he saw. The creepy old tramp who lived on the beach was watching them. He was rough and unkempt and had a carton of wine with him.

“Jesus, fucking asshole,” Pep swore.  

They ran away. They probably weren’t in danger. There were two of them and the dirty old man was drunk. He was almost certainly harmless. But he’d certainly killed the mood!

 

                                                                                                *

 

The next day, Aina was brushing her hair in the mirror. Pep texted her. “Meet for a coffee at three?”

She smiled. They had been foiled last night, but they would try again. But where? The beach was out, at least the beach in their town. She wanted somewhere nice. She didn’t want to do it in a toilet. There was a line. If only they could afford a hotel!

She brushed her long curly hair. She placed her lenses into her blue eyes carefully. She placed a little cream on a spot that had bloomed on her cheek. She looked into the mirror and said firmly and decisively,

“I will not be a virgin a month from now.”

 

Pep had had to settle for jacking off again. He had been so close. And now, what if she’d changed her mind? What if she had met someone else? What if she’d decided to enter a convent? Ok, that was unlikely but, Jesus, would he ever get the chance? He’d thought about places they could go. And the next idea was…

                                                                                                *

Aina looked up at the trees from below. She was lying on her back on the forest floor. This was a nice place to have your first time. Out in nature. Indeed, as nature intended it. This was how people had had sex for many thousands of years before they invented houses and fires and all that stuff. Aina had worn jeans and a blouse for ease of removal.

Pep drew in Aina’s scent with his nostrils as he kissed her neck. Brushing her hair aside, he kissed her firmly and breathed in her perfume. Where it had been applied, the scent was strong, and he enjoyed the way the scent faded and her own, personal smell grew in strength as he kissed more and more of her flesh. He felt her move. Looking down, he saw Aina had pulled her blouse up to the rim of her breasts and, looking in her eyes, which were misty and blurred, he realized she’d done it almost unconsciously. She was being driven by desire, and desires deep, deep inside her had led her to bare her belly for him, or perhaps not even for him. Perhaps she wanted to be naked. Perhaps she wanted to show herself, as if to say ‘I’m a good mate. Take me!’ He crawled down a little and kissed her tummy. The breasts he would save…

Aina felt him kiss her skin. He kissed her navel and made a point of kissing the mole just near her belly button. Ah, this was nice! She told him to take his shirt off, and he did. They made out, and she enjoyed caressing his back, and she had him roll off her so she could reach back and unhook her bra...

Thunder boomed out, and then she felt the first drops of rain. It started as a shower but ten seconds later the rain was falling hard. Shit! The rain was thick and cold and now it wasn’t so nice to be undressed, not in this chill breeze. Bitterly, Pep pulled his t-shirt back on, and Aina covered her torso again. They got up and ran for shelter.

 They walked up to the town together when the rain had stopped. Aina was irritable now. She had really been ready, and she didn’t even smile when Pep said,

“Maybe God is telling us we should get married first!”

They walked about aimlessly in silence. They walked through the main square. Aina calmed down a little and took Pep’s hand. They decided to go to the mall and get something to eat.

The shopping centre was a big place and there were people coming and going all day. Pep and Aina approached it through the car park, but as they threaded through the parked cars, something amazing happened.

A fifty euro note fluttered by, caught by the breeze.

“Get it!” she cried, and Pep ran after the money. He soon caught it, then looked around. There was no one obviously looking for it. Fifty euros!

“Free dinner!” Pep beamed. Aina smiled coyly. Another idea had entered her head.

                                                                                                *

The hotel clerk had insisted on seeing ID, suspicious that they might be underage. But they had passed the test and they kicked off their shoes in the entrance to the room. Pep hoped his shoes wouldn’t smell too bad. Aina led Pep into the room. They jumped onto the bed, kissing each other frantically. Pep pulled his shirt off, and this time it was her turn to kiss his torso. She kissed his chest, consciously placing her lips on his nipples, then his shoulder and his neck. Kissing skin was nice. His flesh was soft, except around the ribs, and spongy. Pep didn’t have a six-pack, but there was something very appealing about his torso, and she kissed it hungrily.

Pep’s erection began to swell. He’d heard guys didn’t last long the first time, and he began to get nervous. But what if she wanted to… he had heard, but never quite believed, that girls sucked penises.

Aina said, “I want to undress.”

She stopped kissing him and pulled her jeans down. Pep looked at her legs, hardly able to believe this was happening. Her legs were gorgeous! He couldn’t help it. He jumped onto them, rubbing his hands on her thighs. Now he was kissing her shins, now her knees, and then her inner thighs and there was just the thin cotton of her knickers between him and… God, she smelt good here. Her thighs were delicious to kiss. Hardly daring to proceed, he planted a kiss on her knickers. She didn’t object. He kissed her mound again. And again. And then she reached down to her knickers and slid them down, and there was her pussy. Pink and straddled with brown hair. Then he said one of those dumb things you regret saying immediately.

MIRANDA_ARISTIZA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MIRANDA_ARISTIZA

“Can I touch it?”

“Yes, Pep, you can touch it. That’s sort of the point.”

They laughed, and he blushed. He reached for her genitals, stroking the outside, unsure what to do. She reached down and guided his fingers to where he could enter, and they popped inside. Ah, it was wet in there. He began twisting his fingers back and forth.

“Aina, tell me when it feels good, ok?”

He kept diddling her gently, and leaned up to kiss her body. He was doing well, he thought to himself. He was up next to her now, and they kissed. He was loving exploring Aina’s vagina with his fingers. He felt every bump and ridge and soft piece of flesh, feeling as if he were some trainee anatomist taking a practical class. Then he felt her reach down and grab his crotch. He was almost startled. He hadn’t really thought a woman might want to touch his genitals. She’d do so out of necessity, of course, but Aina had done it entirely willingly.

“Take those off,” she said. He hesitated. It isn’t easy removing trousers with one hand, and he didn’t want to pull his fingers out of her. And, of course, he’d be exposing his most private parts. What if she was disappointed by his size? What would she think?

“Pep, come on. Let’s go!”

He withdrew his fingers from her pussy and, without thinking, licked them.

“Ew!” she giggled.

“No, it tastes nice!”

This was a half-truth. Although he was not repelled by her taste, the texture was a bit slimy in his mouth and not actually that appealing.

Pep lowered his trousers, and as he did so, Aina pulled her blouse off, then unhooked her bra. Discarding it, she reached over and fondled his cock through his underwear, then yanked them down. Pep’s penis sprang out. Aina, on her knees, looked up at him as she took it in between her hands. Pep was, inwardly, relieved that no expression of disgust or disappointment appeared on her face, now she could see his cock.

“You’re really hard,” she said, squeezing it.  

“That’s because I’m in bed with a very sexy woman!” he giggled. And he meant it. She was hot naked, really hot. He felt her massage his penis with her hands, now rubbing the glans, now jerking it back and forth. It felt good, but there was something vaguely reminiscent of the doctor’s about it. Not that his doctor had ever masturbated him while naked herself, of course. The resemblance was in the handling of your body by another person.

It felt really good now, being handjobbed.

“Oh God! Babe, if we want to go further, you’d better stop that or I’ll…”

“Come?”

“Yeah.”

‘You can come,” Aina said, and the way she looked up at him, her eyes full of love and empathy, made him realise that he really did love her, and she him.

“No, I want to get inside you, and I want you to come.”

“You are so sweet, Pep.”

She let go of his dick and leaned over the side of the bed where her jeans were. Pep took a good look at her bottom as she did so.

She sat back up with a condom in her hand.

“I’ve got two, so we can try twice.”

She unwrapped the condom.

“Do you remember trying these on bananas at school?” she giggled.

“Yeah!”

“Let’s see, you have to pinch out the air and roll it on. Lie down.”

He took to his back and watched his girlfriend squeeze the tip of the condom, and then she pressed it onto him and feeling her handle his erect penis felt so good, he had to close his eyes so as not to come.

“Good work!” said Pep.

“Thanks! Not bad for a first try!”

“Ready?”

Aina rolled onto her back and opened her legs for him. This was it! If only the guys at school could see him now! There she was, naked as the day she was born, her hair splayed out across the pillow. Her breasts were lusciously plump. Her belly soft and pink. And her crotch! It was nice, although not the most beautiful part of her. To Pep’s eyes, it frankly looked rather…complicated to operate. He wasn’t sure exactly how it all worked. He hoped he would learn quickly. He crawled to where he was above her, and then she reached down and pulled his dick forward…then, with a pop, he was inside her. He put his hand on the pillow and gave a thrust.

“Oh!” Aina gasped.

‘Surely she didn’t come so soon?’ Pep thought.

“Are you ok?” he asked.

“I think my hymen broke,” said Aina.

Pep nodded, too intent on trying not to come and too embarrassed to admit that he didn’t know what a hymen was.

“That feels good. Like that,” she murmured, then pulled him down for a kiss. They met lips and she pressed his body to hers. Pep looked in her eyes, feeling her breasts on his chest, feeling her vagina clench a little. He’d heard and read about the sexual act, but he’d never imagined it would be this nice. For a moment, they were as intimate as two people can be.

Aina ran her hand beyond his back and onto his bottom, then back. He was, she knew, doing well not to have come yet. She kissed him on the lips again. Ah, this felt nice. She was almost starting to think she could…

“Faster,” she said. “If you come, that’s ok. Just don’t think about it. Just go faster now, please.”

Pep closed his eyes and began to play tunes in his head to delay orgasm.

He pumped her once, twice, three times. Aina lifted her legs off the bed, and Pep instinctively grabbed her left buttock. He’d never check out her ass the same way again, not now it had been in his hands. Oh, he was getting close, his cock felt so awake and alive, he didn’t want to come, he didn’t want this to ever end…

Ah, it felt nice being this close to a guy. Aina loved the warmth of his flesh on hers. She loved the scent. She was, in truth, very attracted to Pep. And she had, to be honest, been impressed by the size of his dick. It certainly wasn’t a tiddler. Of course, she would not inflate his ego by telling him that. Having him inside her felt lovely.  Aina felt her body responding more and more, she could feel that an orgasm was coming if he could last long enough. She reached down to stroke herself a bit. He was moving faster now, and his cock was finding the right places. And then, a miracle comparable to the finding of the money, she felt a burst of pleasure inside her.

“Ah! Ah!” It was an orgasm! Quite a quick one, but it was an orgasm nonetheless. First time! Just a second later she felt Pep’s dick contract and shake inside her and he yelled,

“Ah, Dios! Si!” and she knew he’d come. Immediately, he leaned down to kiss her and they embraced. She felt him pull out of her.

“Hey, you’re bleeding,” Pep said with a frown.

“That was my hymen, Pep. God, you boys. You don’t know anything, do you?”

He fell silent. She kissed him again.

“That was really good. Thank you for lasting so long,” she said generously. Pep pulled the full condom off his dick, and they inspected it to make sure it had not burst.

“Wow,” said Pep, lying on his back. “That was unbelievable.” His dick had never felt like this before after masturbating. It was tingling deliciously.

“I gotta pee. Join me after, we can shower together.”

Pep watched Aina get up out of bed and walk casually across to the bathroom. They’d been undressed for nearly twenty minutes now but the sight of a naked woman in his presence was still hard to believe. She was so…confident. There was no shyness in her nakedness. Aina owned her body. It was very sexy.

Ten minutes later, they both stood together under the water. Kissing. Shampooing each other. Massaging each other’s bodies. They’d been showering for five minutes when Aina took her arms from around his neck, ran her finger down his chest and belly, then cupped his testicles, fondling them gently. This had two effects. First, it triggered his second erection of the evening. And for the rest of his life, the memory of Aina standing there, her hair soaked, her wet body glistening, smiling coyly at him as she squeezed his balls, had the power to arouse him. He hardly ever jerked off again without briefly recalling it.

Aina enjoyed the reaction she got from doing this. And there was something aesthetically pleasing about the squishy feel of his balls. He closed his eyes and moaned softly, and it was clear he was enjoying being with her. Her fears about not being a good lover were evaporating. She wasn’t sure about giving him a blowjob though. The idea kind of grossed her out. Perhaps it was like ripping off a band aid, she should just go for it…

They turned the water off and dried each other off, then went back to the bed. This time, Pep put the condom on himself.

“We could try another position?” she suggested.

“Wasn’t the first time…”

“No, no, it was really nice. Just, we can experiment,” Aina reassured him.

“Now, you lie back and I’ll climb on top of you.”

Pep was happy to do that. He’d heard guys lasted longer in this position, and it was a chance to see her boobs up close.

Aina took to her knees, looking down at Pep. She sidled up to his midriff and reached down. His cock was now covered in plastic, and not quite as nice to handle. But when she managed to guide it into her…ah! This position was rocking! She didn’t know it then, but she was to be a lifelong lover of the cowgirl position. Many years later, on her second wedding night, she was to ride her new husband facing forward and then back until she had the longest, most powerful orgasm of her life.

Pep reached up and, for the first time, took hold of Aina’s breasts. At first, he was nervous to squeeze them, as he wasn’t sure if doing so would hurt her. But when he pinched her nipple, she smiled, nodded at him and closed her eyes, he knew it was doing good work. He leaned forward and kissed her chest, then bit her nipple gently.

“Mmmm…that’s nice!” she said. Aina rocked back and forth. Let’s see, it felt good when the penis was there…and there…As she rode Pep’s dick, Aina explored her own sexual needs and wants, feeling what worked and what didn’t. She felt Pep kissing her breasts tenderly. She felt his arms around her neck. This was great! She’d read once that the average person sleeps with between five and a dozen partners in their lifetime. If sex was this nice, she couldn’t wait!

Pep didn’t even feel like coming. It felt so good, her riding him. And he was already working on how to maximize his self-control. Playing movie theme songs in his head seemed to help. And silently, mentally reciting song lyrics.

After a while, Aina seemed to get kind of bored. She said, “Change?”

“OK.”

Aina helped his cock out with her hand, then turned around to face the opposite end of the room on her knees, hoping Pep would know what to do. To her relief, she soon felt the tip of his cock negotiating entry.

When Aina turned away from him, presenting her bottom high and tight, Pep nearly grabbed his dick and jerked himself to orgasm right there and then. Luckily, he had the self-possession to realise what he was being invited to do and held off.

Ah, it was different in the doggy position, though. It was the easiest for him to thrust into, easiest to push harder and faster. He soon picked up speed.

Aina felt her body rocking as Pep thrust harder. He was clutching her buttocks tightly, and she noticed he spread them very slightly, presumably to get a view of her asshole, which was weird. Oh, God, this was good. He was warming her up and no mistake…

“Ahhh!”

Pep came. Aina didn’t. Not that time.

They lay naked together for a while, putting off the moment they knew they would have to dress and return to their parents. Both were thinking about what they had learned in the last ninety minutes.

Pep had learned what the inside of a vagina felt like. What really made one tick would wait for another day, but he would learn it well and become a proficient lover. He had learned that the lads chat about ‘banging’ and ‘nailing’ girls with emotionless sex was harmless but talk like did miss the point that to be very intimate with someone was a really nice experience.

Aina had, of course, learnt what it felt like to have a man inside her. She’d taken halting steps to learning more about what worked for her physically. She’d definitely learnt that she wanted to experiment more with sex.

And they’d both learned that, in an hour of need, you should always keep your eyes to the ground. You never knew when a fifty euro note might float past.

Published 
Written by MC1982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments