Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Master Cheater, Episode Number Three

"It took a married woman to teach me how really good sex could be."

9
2 Comments 2
6.7k Views 6.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"Cheating with a very beautiful and willing married woman"

It was about 2 pm when Lynn and I checked into an out-of-the-way motel to cheat on our spouses. We had just finished having a wonderful lunch and a few glasses of wine. The purpose of the luncheon was supposed to be to discuss employee matters. Instead, we began heavy flirting, sexy talk, and some heavy making out in a dark booth at the rear of the nearly deserted restaurant. 

We both worked for a very large government agency, having thousands of employees, more than half which are ladies. As a supervisor, I usually avoided any nonprofessional interaction with employees as it is forbidden by agency policy. Fortunately, it was rarely enforced as a huge number of married employees met, courted, and married while they were employees of the agency.

As we entered the nice motel room I rented for the day, we again started to make out like teenagers.  

Lynn stopped kissing me long enough to remove all of her clothing down to her tiny bikini panties. She said, "I need to take off my work clothes before I wrinkle them. I cannot go home looking as if I have been freshly fucked."

Following her lead, I removed my clothing. I told her that I had gotten an upscale room with a jacuzzi and extra-large shower with plenty of room for two.

I followed her into the bathroom and we took a very long shower. Up until this time, I had only speculated what her lovely body would look like. I was very pleased with what I saw. She had beautiful long legs, a small waist topped off with two beautiful and well-formed, larger than normal breasts and she had the face of an angel.  We dried ourselves and went to the bedroom. She stopped short of the bed and turned around and wrapped both arms around me and gave me a very passionate kiss. 

She said, "I have wanted to fuck you since the office Christmas party." 

I replied, "We danced a few dances and flirted a little, but I do not remember you showing any interest."

She said, "Oh, I wanted to show some interest, but I have a thirteen-year-old son to raise and was not thinking of getting a divorce. Now I am thinking of a divorce. The private detective I hired discovered that my husband has been cheating with his secretary for more than five years."

Not knowing exactly what to say, I wrapped both arms around her and squeezed her tightly. We began to kiss passionately. She reached down and moved my cock between her legs as we continued to kiss. 

We are both around five feet eleven inches tall. This allowed a very interesting thing to happen. My cock was a millimeter or two lower than her pussy lips, which were very wet with pussy juice. She wiggled her hips a little and my cock entered her vagina. It was a very good feeling and we both stood normally, without either one having to uncomfortably raise or lower our hips for a very enjoyable standing fuck.

The in-room television was set to a romantic music station. A very beautiful and romantic slow dance song began to play. 

She said. "Please dance with me, I love this song."  With my hard cock still deep in her pussy, we slow danced for the entire five minutes of the song. It was such a wonderful and sexy dance, we danced through several more slow songs with my cock as hard and deep in her pussy as possible. 

I was amazed at how wonderful her pussy felt as it surrounded and massaged my cock. I was as hard and excited as I had ever been while fucking. The pleasure was divine. Normally I would be seconds away from cumming. For some reason my cock was in full enjoyment mode, without any fear of an impending and uncontrollable cumming. She gently swayed back and forth, giving me maximum pleasure. My cock seemed harder and feeling more physical pleasure than ever before. 

We continued kissing and fucking slowly in a very sensuous way.  This went on for a while, then we went to the bedroom and lay on the bed. I assumed the missionary position as we tenderly kissed as I continued to massage and gently pinch her very firm nipples. Her eyes were closed and she quietly moaned as she began to breathe deeper.

She opened her eyes and said, "I am cumming slowly and very wonderfully, just keeping fucking me deeply and slowly. I want this to last for a long time."

After half an hour I asked, "What are your expectations for tonight? I find you to be a very sexy lady and a wonderful sexual partner. I desire to give you a memorable experience."

"I have been married for sixteen years and our sex life died five years ago. My husband does not shower at home as he knows I expect him to be squeaky clean before sex, I guess he is saving it all for his bimbo," she replied.

"As for what I expect, I really hope to please you enough to make this a regular thing with us. I would like to be romanced and sexually thrilled along the way if you are so inclined."

"Tell me what you like," I asked, "Starting with what you like best and please tell me if I do something you find distasteful or uncomfortable."

She said, "Could we just continue to fuck as this has been wonderful so far? We can discuss how you did afterward, I am a little shy about talking about this as we have only been intimate a very short time."

 "I can do that, I just hope you will give me another chance if I get it all wrong as I find you tremendously desirable," I replied.

She reached up and wrapped her hands around my head and pulled my face to her breasts. I started kissing, then sucking on her nipples, starting first with the right one and then moving to the left. 

She shivered a little then said, "Gently bite them."

 They were lovely and firm. She reacted positively, letting me know by her pleasant moans that she enjoyed the attention her breasts were getting.

After about fifteen minutes, she gently started shoving my head towards her belly button. I kissed and licked as my way to her belly button and beyond to her nice and well-trimmed pussy. Her legs spread wide as I reached her pussy lips and slipped my tongue into her very moist pussy slit.

The taste was divine and the womanly fragrance made my blood boil and my cock very hard. I started at the bottom of her pussy and licked the slit slowly, pausing at the vaginal opening and lapping up the moisture seeping from within. I moved up to her clit and licked circles around it. Her hips started moving in a manner to move the clit to my tongue. As I started licking her clit, she squeezed her thighs around my head and moaned loudly while pushing my face harder against her pussy. 

The first climax arrived about two minutes after I started to tease her clit. Her whole body seemed to convulse and stiffened as I continued to lick her clit. She appeared to be getting too sensitive, as indicated by a slight pulling away from my tongue. 

I moved down a bit and revisited her love tunnel.  That seemed to settle her down some and her orgasms resumed as she rapidly moved her pussy around my tongue, moving it to where it felt best. She appeared to have about three very strong orgasms and several smaller ones. 

When she obviously had enough for a while, she pulled my head up to her face and licked the pussy juice off of my face and lips. She then kissed me passionately for several minutes. 

She then said, "That was divine, I cummed more times in the last hour than I have in the past five years. Tell me what I can do for you. I know you men really like your blowjobs."

"We have all evening and do not have to rush into anything that you do not want to do. Roll over on your belly and let me fuck you doggy style," I said. 

"Please tell me you are not going to put your cock in my ass, I really have to be turned on for that to be pleasurable," she said.

"Trust me," I said, " My cock is going in your pussy, the doggy style allows it to go deeper, and it should be very enjoyable. If you don't like it, say so and you can roll over and we will continue missionary style."

PeachAgata
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PeachAgata

She rolled over and positioned herself on her knees. Again, our alignment was perfect; my cock slid easily into her pussy until my balls were resting against her ass.

After a few minutes, she was loudly moaning and said, "That feels wonderful. I have never had a cock that deep in my pussy and it really feels very good."

I reached around and massaged her clit with my fingers and in a few minutes, she was cumming again, even stronger than her previous orgasms. After another orgasm, she rolled over beside me and lay flat on her back.  

"Can I ask for a favor? Would you please suck and nibble my breasts while I rest for a few minutes? That felt so divine when you did it before," she said.

Desiring to please her, I began to lick her breasts. She immediately placed both hands on the back of my head and applied pressure. I was surprised at the pressure, but the harder she pushed, the louder she moaned.  Every two or three minutes, she moved my head to the other nipple and I continued to kiss and gently bite her lovely breasts.

She said, "Please finger fuck my pussy and massage my G-spot while you suck my tits."

Doing as I was told, I began fingering her very wet pussy and continued to gently nibble on her nipples. I could feel her body begin to tremble then begin to convulse, shoving her pussy harder against my hand as she applied more pressure to the back of my head as I sucked and licked her tits. 

"Oh my God, I am cumming really hard, bite my titties harder, finger my G-spot harder, please do not stop, this is just too wonderful," she gasped. 

Her orgasm seemed to last for many minutes. Her orgasm began to slowly and gently subside.

She said, "I need your cock in my mouth." 

I rolled over on my back as she kissed her way to my cock.  She slowly drew my cock into her mouth; I had never experienced such a pleasurable feeling. She slowly began moving her mouth up and down the full length of my cock.     

My cock was never so hard or felt so good. I was stimulated to a point just before cumming.  I never knew a blow job could last so long or feel so good.  

She said, "Let me pleasure you a long time, do not cum yet and you can fuck me in the ass. You will have the best orgasm you ever had."

I responded that I was ready to fuck her wonderful ass and would not cum until I was in her ass. 

She replied, "Eat my pussy for a while to calm yourself down, when you are ready my ass will be ready for you."

I went to her lovely and very juicy pussy and found her love tunnel, which I thoroughly licked.  I licked her pussy lips, drinking her tasty nectar. She moaned loudly while she slowly stroked and licked my cock. 

Due to her very expert blow job, my cock stayed very hard and had a slightly numb and tingling feeling as well as feeling absolutely wonderful. After a while, I found that I could fuck her mouth vigorously without cumming due to the slight numbing feeling her blowjob had induced. 

She said, "I believe you are ready for my ass now.  Lick it and get it very wet. I will lick and get your cock very wet. Go in slowly, and let my ass tell you when it is ready for more cock."

I placed the tip of my cock at her anus and applied a slight bit of pressure. I could feel her anal ring slowly began to relax. The relaxing was constant allowing my cock to gently travel inward until my pubic hair was firmly pressed against her ass cheeks. 

She said, "That was divine, no pain at all. Slowly start to fuck my ass, go all the way in each time, and almost pull out before pushing in again. After four or five times you can really fuck me hard."

Following her instructions, I gradually picked up speed until she was practically screaming.

"Oh, that feels so good, slow down just a little and push in deeper and hold for a few seconds, I am cumming, again and again, that is so wonderful. I can feel every inch of your cock sliding in and out of my ass."

This went on for at least twenty minutes. My cock had never felt so good. Each thrust brought me to the brink of cumming. Each time I pulled back, my cock relaxed enough not to cum yet.  

She continued to moan and cum every few minutes. I had never been with a woman that had so many orgasms, both in her ass and in her pussy.  

After a while, she said, "If you take a shower with me, we can finish up with a sixty-nine as you have never had. I will deep throat you and you can fill my throat with cum. It will be an experience you will never forget."

My cock was hard and throbbing as we entered the shower, and we bathed each other thoroughly, paying particular attention to our genital areas. As we were drying each other off, she got on her knees and took my cock to the back of her mouth, and sucked for several minutes.

"In case you were wondering, your cock looked a little neglected and I did not want that," she said. 

As we returned to the bedroom, I lay on my back with my still hard cock pointing straight up. She climbed on the bed, carefully placing her pussy on my lips. 

She said, "It will not take long for me to cum. I will follow your lead and when I feel your cum rushing up your cock into my mouth, I will orgasm also as I take your cock down my throat. When you start to cum, do not pull out, keep cumming down my throat until you are drained. When I pull off, you will know my orgasm is done."

True to her words, she took my cock deep into her mouth and was giving me a wonderful blow job. I licked and sucked her pussy lips and clit. Her pussy was pushing on my face as I tried to lick all the pussy juice she was producing.

As she continued to suck my cock, she began to take it deeper in her mouth and was sucking faster and harder. I could feel my orgasm building and start moving up my cock. As I licked her pussy furiously, I could feel her orgasm starting as she stiffened her whole body and started to take my cock deeper in her throat. I felt the first throes of a magnificent orgasm arriving as my cock started pumping cum down her throat. I expected her to pull off, but she continued to suck harder, taking all of my cum down her throat. She swallowed several times without spilling a drop. 

Her orgasm was fully developed as I licked her clit. She smashed her pussy into my face as I licked her pussy, drinking all of the pussy fluids she produced.  Gradually, we slowed down, rolled over, and lay beside each other, both breathing heavily.

She spoke first as her breathing slowed to normal, "How did I do? I promised to give you the best orgasm you ever had. Please tell me I did."

"Without a doubt, everything we did today was the best I ever had, absolutely over the top," I said. 

"At the risk of giving you a big head, this was a wonderful experience for me. I always dreamed of having great sex like we had today," she said. "I was usually left unfulfilled and wanting more, I never knew sex could be so good."

"Does that mean we can do it again?" I asked her. 

"Only anytime you want to," she answered. "I would really like to book another day very soon before we leave."

During our short conversation, she had been slowly stroking my cock, which again was starting to get hard. 

"I have another hour before I have to leave and I notice that your cock is sending signals that it needs more pussy," she said. 

"That is absolutely correct," I answered.

She said, "I am going to suck your cock for a few minutes to get it hard, then I would love for you to climb on top of me and gently and slowly fuck the next hour away."

True to her words, she sucked my cock until it was hard; we then slowly and tenderly fucked for the next hour, both sharing another orgasm. What a way to end a very great day. On the way out, I booked the same room for the following week. 

 

Copyright © 2021, Whitehouse5480 © No copying of this story on another website without the author's written permission. Thank you.

 

Published 
Written by Whitehouse5480
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments