Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mentoring becomes Incredible Sex Part One

"Stacey comes to play"

63
17 Comments 17
8.0k Views 8.0k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"I hope the reader enjoys my first story. Let the dreams begin, some parts of this story are true, some are just what I wish were true. <p> [ADVERT] </p> I also want to thank the moderators who provided so much assistance."

I’m a fifty-five-year-old married man. Call me Stan for this story. I retired several years ago from government work. I now drive a limousine and referee volleyball. I have been a volleyball referee for fifteen years. I'm certified for the club, high school, and college-level games.

I don’t need the money and referee for fun and exercise. The eye candy isn’t bad. Something about a college-age beauty, wearing tight shorts and a tight shirt on a volleyball court has always been a turn-on for me. I have only admired from a distance and never attempted to make contact with any female athletes.

My wife and I still have sex often. I call it vanilla sex. I can fuck her pretty much whenever I’m horny. She is very sexy and has a great body, but sex is kept simple.

“OK if you want it, but I’m not participating.”

I typically enter her pussy, and pound it as hard and as fast as I can. She likes it over quickly. Oral sex is a thing of the past; blow jobs, only with a condom and sixty-nine are now a pipe dream. She would have incredible orgasms when I was eating her pussy. She just thought it was nasty. About once a month she gets horny, lies on top of me, and rubs her pussy against my hard cock until she cums. She only cums once. She then rolls off and I fuck her. That is the extent of our sex life.

Over the past two years, my club assignor has started to schedule me to work with new, younger volleyball officials to help encourage and train them. I have enjoyed the opportunity and met some great future officials. Most are in their early teens, just starting, and very eager to learn. It’s easy money and a great part-time job, especially for a high school-age teen. Most games are on weekends which leaves the weeknights for school work.

This changed four months ago during the fall club season. I was assigned to work a weekend tournament with Stacey. The day before the tournament I reviewed my assignments. The referee-assigning system allows us to click an image for our potential game partners. I have a habit of looking at the pictures of my partners.

I clicked on Stacey’s picture and found myself staring into the eyes of a young, very beautiful redhead. I guessed she was in her late teens or early twenties. The photo was only mid-chest and up. She appeared to be very petite with relatively small breasts. My mind immediately wondered if she was a natural red; I love to eat pussy covered in red hair. I felt a bulge start to press against my shorts.

I stared at her picture for a few seconds, multiple ideas flowed through my sex-crazed mind before my wife yelled from the other room and brought me back to reality.

“Honey, when will dinner be ready?” My wife asked.

My short fantasy was over, ”I’ll be there in a few minutes, need to send a text to my partner for tomorrow’s tournament.”

The referee assigning system provides contact information. I quickly texted Stacey, “Just want to introduce myself, we are scheduled to work together this weekend at Westside Gym. I try to arrive an hour before the first game to warm up and have a pregame meeting. I always park towards the fence near the walking track, it’s private and easy.”

I closed my phone and went to cook dinner.

Right before bedtime I checked my phone for any emails or texts and saw I had a reply from Stacey. I hadn’t even opened it and I felt my blood race to my cock. It read, "Can't wait to meet you." I couldn’t believe how a simple picture had caused such a reaction. I was really looking forward to the tournament.

I climbed into bed, snuggling up to my wife. I felt my cock get hard up against her ass as we laid side by side. I slipped off my underwear and put my hard cock between her ass cheeks, putting pressure against her pussy from behind. I know from experience that this always gets her wet.

She immediately said, “Don’t do that.” Her response is typical and just part of our sex routine.

I reached my hands around her body and played with her tits. She pushed her ass against me and grind a little. I moved my hand down the front of her panties until I feel the top of her hairy pussy. Touching her pussy hair caused my cock to grow even more. My hard-on is between her legs. I slowly moved it back and forth. My hard-on repeatedly brushed against her panty-covered pussy.

She pushed my hand away from the front of her panties. I moved them to the back side and focused on the area around her ass and pussy. I heard a soft moan escape her. I pushed her panties aside and pushed two fingers into her wet pussy. I fingered her pussy for just a few seconds.

I know it’s time, I whispered, “Honey, take off your panties.”

As I removed her panties she said “I’m not in the mood.”

Her panties are now out of the way. I place my hard cock against her pussy from behind. She pushed her pussy backward towards my cock. She moaned as my hard-on penetrated her pussy. She pushed back until my cock was as deep as it would go. She moved in sequence to my cock going in and out of her pussy. She was so wet. I gently pushed her over onto her stomach. She opened her legs wider which allowed me to go deeper into her wet pussy. I slowly pumped her pussy from behind, she lifted her ass higher and lowered her head. I reached around her body and rubbed her clit.

I waited for her to say, “Hurry up”, I focused on going as deep as I can and holding it, hoping she is getting some pleasure. My fingers played with her clit as I fucked her.

A few minutes more and she pushed hard against me,

“Your time is almost up”, she said.

I quickly increased my pace and cum within a few more pumps. I ride it out as long. I pulled my limp cock out of her pussy.

“Thank you for taking care of me” I whispered to her.

“What got into you”, she asked.

I didn’t want to explain a picture of a redhead.

“I just love your ass and I couldn’t control myself”, I replied.

I didn’t sleep a wink after that, not sure if it was the incredible sex or the picture of the redhead.

I arrived at the Westside Gym early and park my car. My car is a Lincoln Navigator limousine. The rear windows are mirrored glass, so no one can see inside the rear passenger area. The rear seats form a large U-shaped area and the center section will fold out into a large flat area similar to a bed. The sliding window between the passenger area and the driver area is mirrored and controlled by the clients and guests. I have listened to the sound of clients having sex several times.

I’m parked for just a few minutes before an apple-green Mini Cooper pulled into the parking space next to me. I look over and immediately recognized my partner for the weekend tournament.

She opened her car door and stepped out. She was already dressed for our first game. The picture hadn’t done her justice. She is absolutely beautiful. Her shoulder-length red hair highlighted her face. She is no more than 5’1”, petite, small tits, just amazing body, everything proportioned perfectly. My cock instantly got hard.

I stepped out of my limousine and said “Hello, I’m Stan, I’m guessing your Stacey”. My mind wondered if her pussy was covered with red hair.

She is too busy eyeing my limousine to hear me. She suddenly looked up. I think she realized that I was staring, she said,

“My girlfriends would have a lot of fun in your car”.

I’m like a teenage boy tripping over his tongue and thoughts. I replied, “You have my number, I’m sure I can show you and your friends a good time, I’ll even give you the family price."

My mind finally got back to the task at hand: we had a volleyball tournament to officiate. We spent some time and reviewed the rules, procedures, etc. I reassured her this was easy and that we would have a great weekend.

We walked towards the gym. I made small talk as we walked. I learned she is twenty years old, a student at a local community college, and paying her way through school. She hadn't decided on her major.

Thirty minutes later we were busy with our first game. It was a great quick game. A team dominated the match and won in three sets.

We had a small break between matches. The break area is separated and only game officials are allowed. Stacey and I sat down to rest.

“It’s hot”, Stacey said, as she slowly pulled off her referee shirt. She sat at the table in her shorts and a sports bra. Her nipples, the size of pencil erasers, were pointed through the thin bra material. I was a little embarrassed when she caught me looking.

“Do you like them”, she asked.

I stuttered through and apologized, “I’m sorry,” I said, “I didn’t mean to stare, but since you asked, yes, I like them”.

She just smiled. We finished the weekend tournament and said our goodbyes.

"I enjoyed working with you today", I said,"Hope to see you again soon."

A few days later I got my schedule for the next weekend. I couldn’t believe it, Stacey and I were scheduled to work together again. Before I had time to think about it, my phone vibrated with a text message, it was from Stacey, “Stan, I can’t wait to work with you again. I have a job interview first thing Saturday morning. Rather than drive home I’ll likely be at the gym two and a half hours before our first game. Feel free to join me early if you want to, I’ll be parked at the same spot, see you Saturday, Stacey.”

I’m not sure what was going on in my mind, my cock clearly in charge of my emotions. I couldn’t believe how quickly I got hard thinking about seeing Stacey. Not sure what I was going to do for the next three days. My wife was just going to get worn out in bed.

I fucked my wife several times over the next few days. Sometimes it was slow and easy and other times it was hard and fast. I’ll admit I felt a little guilty. I wasn’t sure who I was fucking, my wife or Stacey. I decided I would just have to roll the dice. I decided to show up early on Saturday.

The idea was just too exciting. I got to the parking lot almost three hours before our first game. I was like a kid in a candy store dying with anticipation. It wasn't much longer before I saw Stacey’s mini pull into the parking lot and head in my direction.

She parked next to me, opened her door, and climbed out. She was dressed to impress: a short skirt, a beautiful white thin material type blouse. The lacy bra covering her small tits was visible through the blouse. The skirt and blouse both had zippers. The blouse zipper was partly down, and the top of her bra was just visible. The skirt zipper was on the right hip. Not sure what type of job interview she had, I would have hired her on the spot.

I rolled down the passenger window to say hello, “Hey beautiful”, I said without thinking, “how was the job interview?”

She smiled back at me, “they don’t realize I’m smart and could help them, guess I’m going to have to work harder.”

I was thinking of a reply when Stacey asked, “can I change in the back of your limousine, I would rather not go change in the gym bathroom.”

I hit the unlock button to open the doors, "Climb on in, the control for the sliding window is on the right side.”

AnghelTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnghelTease

She climbed in and made no move towards the window control. My eyes were glued to the rear-view mirror. She looked up and smiled.

I stared as she begin to pull her blouse zipper downward. I could see the cleavage of her small tits, blood immediately flooded my cock. I had taken two Viagra pills before I left the house. I watched as it appeared her zipper got stuck just below her tits. I couldn’t help but stare.

My attention was broken when Stacey said, “My zipper is stuck, can you help?”.

Like a horny teenager, I quickly opened my door and joined her in the private area of the limo. As soon as the door shut she reached over and closed the privacy window. We were now completely alone and out of view from anyone.

She turned her chest towards me, “I’m not sure why it’s stuck."

I reached over and gripped the zipper, moved it upward an eighth of an inch, and then downward.

Whatever the obstruction no longer existed and I was able to completely unzip the blouse, exposing the lacy bra underneath. She glanced towards my cock, barely contained by the referee shorts I was wearing.

She slowly removed the blouse off her shoulders leaving only the lacy bra. The bra gasp was in the front, she smiled as she whispered,

“Do you want to help me remove my bra?”

Without saying a word my hands quickly released the clasp, her bra opened up and she removed it from her body. Her breasts were fully exposed, her nipples were hard, just asking to be sucked. A slight redness had spread across the top of her tits.

I didn’t wait for the invitation and moved my mouth over her left breast, her tits were a perfect mouthful, my tongue rolled over her nipple as my mouth engulfed the entire breast, and my left hand played with her right breast, paying close attention to the rock hard nipple.

Stacey leaned back and started to moan. I took my hand off her breast long enough to hit the button that turn the rear seat into a flatbed. Stacey now was laid out beside me, my mouth sucked away on her left nipple and breast while my left hand slid down towards her waistline. I quickly found the zipper to the skirt and moved it downward, a mere second, her skirt was off. To my delight, she wasn’t wearing panties. My fingers found a mound of pussy hair and an extremely wet pussy. My fingers moved slowly into the folds of her pussy lips.

Stacey moaned, “Oh hell that feels so good.”

Stacey laid back totally nude as my mouth and fingers explored her incredible body. I slowly begin to move my mouth from her nipple toward her stomach, my hands now rubbed both breasts, and my tongue teased her belly button as I moved slowly down.

Stacey spread her legs wider as moved closer to her pussy. I couldn’t believe the beautiful pussy covered in red hair that was in front of me. Stacey’s body shook as my tongue moved across her pussy. I used my fingers to part her pussy lips to allow my tongue to lick her clit. As my tongue stimulated her clit I worked my fingers in and out of her pussy.

Stacey raised her hips and she pushed her pussy up against my mouth,

“Eat my pussy”, she screamed.

She continued to push her pussy against my face. I tongue fucked her pussy as deep as I could. She raised up exposing her pussy with her legs spread. Her little asshole was just below my tongue. I moved my tongue to her rosebud and started to use my fingers on her clit, my fingers moved from her clit to inside her pussy while my tongue licked her ass.

It didn’t take long before she bucked against my hands, I moved my mouth back to her clit and started to suck on it, Stacey screamed as she came all over my face. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled my mouth hard into her pussy and moved her hips side to side.

Her hands reached for my shorts. Before I knew it, she had my cock wrapped with one hand and had pulled my shorts down with the other. She was quick, as soon as my shorts were off she rotated on top of me and took my hard cook into her mouth. Her pussy was perfectly against my mouth.

Her orgasm had left her very wet. I love sixty-nine. I licked her pussy from her clit to her ass as she began sucking my cock. I knew I wouldn’t last long. I felt my orgasm rise, and she must have sensed it; she stopped sucking.

“Eat my pussy again”, she requested, “make me cum again and I’ll swallow every drop of your cum."

I complied, as she was cumming she took my cock all the way down her throat. I exploded, she held her mouth all the way down, and as promised swallowed every drop of cum.

She sucked me dry without moving away from the sixty-nine, her ass and pussy laid across my face. She pulled slightly away to recover. My limp cock slipped out of her mouth and she laid still with her head rested on my hip. She stared at my limp cock.

Her fingers lightly touched my balls. The Viagra was working for me, a few minutes of rest and I could feel my cock stir. Her pussy hadn’t moved, I decided it was time for another round and moved my tongue to the area below her pussy and near her little rosebud ass and started to lick. She pushed her pussy back towards my mouth, and I felt her tongue on the head of my cock. Her mouth opened wide and she took my cock deep in her mouth. She moved up and down as it filled up with blood and regain fullness.

She reposition her body to straddle me, sitting up across my waist, my hard cock now was lying straight with her pussy lips straddling it. She slowly slid up and down and rubbed her clit against my cock. She slid the entire length. I placed my hands on her breasts and teased her nipples. She continued to rub and grind against me, her eyes were shut.

With a whisper, she said,” I’m cumming."

This orgasm wasn’t like her previous ones, this one was slow. She just kept sliding as the orgasm subsided.

I was still rock hard, didn’t know what my next move would be. I wanted to fuck her but didn’t know if she needed a break. I felt her raise her hips, felt her hand lifting my cock up, and she pointed the tip of my cock into her wet pussy. She guided her pussy down my shaft. It had been a long time since I had been in a pussy so tight.

"Oh", escaped her mouth as she took the entire length as deep as she could.

Guess that was the next plan. I just laid still, up and down she moved, she brought her mouth to mine and we shared our first kiss, her tongue, and my tongue, the speed of her thrusts increased as our kissing became more passionate. My hands found her ass and worked to pull her pussy tight against me on her downward slide, going in as deep as I could. Her breathing changed I sensed another orgasm was building for her. I wanted to cum with her so I started moving in and out of her pussy as she increased the speed of her hips.

The kissing has stopped as she focused on satisfaction, “Fuck me harder, come on, deeper, I want it all, cum in my pussy.”

She let out a scream as her orgasm took over, I could feel her contractions around my cock, in a quick move, I flipped her on her back, she wrapped her legs around me as I pushed deep into her pussy for one last time, exploding with everything I had. I filled her pussy with cum. I continued to ride out my orgasm pumping her pussy as my cock relaxed.

I lay next to her, both of us exhausted. Her hand found mine and our fingers grasped together. We both were covered in sweat. We had been fucking for about an hour, our games were still two hours away. My mind was seriously wondering how long it would take my cock to recover, I wanted to fuck her again.

As if she was reading my mind she asked, "How long before you can do it again.”

“Oh how to be young”, I said, “Give me a few minutes and we will see what happens.”

“Well I’m ready now”, she replied and began to rub her nipples, pinching them, getting them hard, then her right hand moved down to her still wet pussy, she pushed her fingers deep inside her, brought them out covered in a mixture or her wetness and my cum and placed them on my lips, ”Clean my fingers", she commanded.

Her left hand was now playing with her pussy. I licked her fingers as instructed. I moved to where my head was now between her legs, she continued to please herself using her fingers. I pushed her hands away and started eating her pussy, the taste of our sex and the excitement was overwhelming. The Viagra helped my cock respond, I was hard again.

She pushed my head away, changed her position, she turned around on her knees with her ass and pussy in front of my face.

I licked her pussy from behind a few times before she said,” get your cock in me.”

I love doggy style almost as much as sixty-nine. I love how deep I can thrust my cock into a pussy from behind. I slowly entered Stacey's tight pussy, got in all the way only to have her push back hard against me,

"Deeper”, she begged.

I could feel her fingers play with her clit as I slowly fucked her from behind. She pressed backward with each of my thrusts. Her tight pussy gripped my hard cock with each move, the sensation was incredible, it had been a long time since I had fucked such a tight pussy. I intended to enjoy every second Stacey allowed.

The doggy-style fucking continued, nice and slow, Stacey seemed pleased with the pace, she moaned slightly with each thrust and continued to play with her clit. Every other thrust she would wiggle her ass a little.

“Stacey, we might want to speed this up, our games start in forty-five minutes."

“Oh, shit,” she said, “I forgot about the games." She added, “Let’s finish this, make me cum again, fuck my ass, I want your cock in my ass.”

Did I hear that right, she wanted me to fuck her ass?

“Hurry, get your dick in my ass.”

I pulled my cock out of her pussy and pressed it against her waiting asshole, she quickly pressed backward taking my hard cock deep.

“Fuck me as hard as you can”, she screamed.

I gave her all I had, she must have already been ready to cum, three thrusts and she is shaking, begging for more,

”I’m cumming”, she yelled, ”Please don’t stop, cum in my ass."

That was all it took, for the third time, I exploded a load of cum. I continued to pump until my once-hard cock went limp and slipped out of her ass. We both collapsed on the folded-out rear seat.

As I recovered my mind wondered what I had just gotten myself into, I have never had sex like that before.

She sat up and glanced over, “You Ok?"

After a pause, I replied, “Yes, just trying to take it all in for a minute, that was the most incredible sex I have ever had."

She laughed a little, “You’re only the second person I have had sex with, the first one was a young man who only cared about pleasing himself. " She continued, "You made me so horny, I didn’t realize sex could be so good." After a short pause, she finished speaking, “When you started eating my pussy I was in heaven and just let everything go.”

I didn’t know what to say, “Stacey you're so sexy, anyone you're having sex with should focus on pleasing you, sex is mutual, not singular, otherwise we would just play with ourselves all day long.”

We looked around, gathered our clothes, and got dressed for the tournament.

I spoke as we walked towards the gym, “You mentioned your girlfriends, you have my number, if you want I’ll gladly give them a night on the town in the limousine they will never forget."

Stacey laughed, “I’m not sharing you with anyone.”

To be continued.

Published 
Written by Marshalretire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments