Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Affair with Alison - Part 4

"An unexpected visitor"

44
13 Comments 13
22.3k Views 22.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
My neighbor Alison and I were having an affair. She was a sweet Southern Belle and athletic at the same time. Soon our fling would take an unexpected but pleasant turn.

It was surprisingly easy to see each other at the kids’ school bus stop. It wasn’t awkward or tense at all. In fact it was mildly flirty as the kids played waiting for their bus. We made small talk, but sprinkled with little sidewise glances and easy smiles. She often wore tight black shorts like volleyball players, sneakers, and colored short-socks that showed off her toned and slightly tanned, silky smooth legs. She wasn’t thin, but was just right. I couldn’t help stealing a peak at her gorgeous ass and remembering running my finger down her crack while making out in the hotel room.

One day after the bus picked up the kids I said to her, “I really enjoyed watching you in your backyard the other day.”

“I’ve never done anything like that,” she said slightly embarrassed and looking around as if someone was listening.

No one was near and our houses were on big treed lots, so there was little danger of neighbors overhearing. Still, she was concerned that someone would find out about us, so I didn’t want to push too much.

“How about if I call you later? Broomhilda is working and I’ll be home alone.”

Her deep blue eyes had a hint of lust in them, or maybe I was just horny.

“Wait until after nine. William is leaving for the airport to go to Chicago for meetings.”

William is her jock husband, who I like to imagine was unable to satisfy Alison like I did.

She started to walk down her driveway toward the open garage door where I saw her and her husband’s cars. I struggled not to watch, just in case he could see, but I knew that walk. I knew how her ass wiggled just the right amount when she walked and seeing those tight black shorts and runner’s thighs always made my manhood twitch.

When I got back to my home office I tried to get some work done, but it was a struggle not to watch the clock. Man, it wasn’t even seven yet. I briefly thought about masturbating to help relieve the tension, but wanted to save it for Alison.

I had finally settled down and was clearing some work email when I saw William’s car pull out of their garage. Within a minute of him driving away my phone rang and I knew it was her. She was an anxious as I was to get some relief. I started to get hard even before I picked up the phone.

“Hey, what are you doing?”

“Hi. I was going to call you later.”

It was a lie. I was going to call the instant the clock struck nine.

I tried to play it cool, “That was really nice watching you sunbathe in your bikini.”

“As I recall I did a lot more than sunbathe. Did you enjoy the show?”

“It was great. When you slipped your hand into your bikini bottoms I nearly fainted. I guess all the blood went somewhere.”

She laughed, “I’ve never done that, you know, in front of anyone. It was hot.”

“Well I’ve never been that excited. I wanted to taste you. You don’t know how badly I wanted to come over there.”

She let out a smothered laugh like she had trouble catching her breath. I was imagining those tight black shorts getting moist. She liked a little dirty talk.

I continued, “I’d like to help you do that sometime. So you have never masturbated with anyone before? Not even with a horny roommate in college? I thought all girls did that.”

“Oh my god no, I’ve never done anything like that with anyone, least of all another woman.”

“That’s too bad, girls diddling themselves while talking about guys is every guy’s fantasy. Or better yet, diddling each other.”

She talked slower now, “Really? You would want to watch that?” She paused.

TsJessyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsJessyTS

“I did have a little crush on a roommate once, but I would never have done anything about it back then.”

“What about now?”

After a long pause, “Maybe.”

“I’ve imagined you with Janice.”

Next, Alison talked with an extra deep Southern drawl, like this was not a new thought to her.

“Me and Janice? What would make you say that? We are good friends.”

Janice was another of our neighbors who lived a few houses down with her husband and son. She was thin but not overly so, medium height, Asian-American although I don’t know exactly from where. She didn’t speak with any accent. I admired her body at the neighborhood pool in her tight one piece swimsuit. Her skin was beautiful, like a permanent light tan. Like Alison, Janice had small but obviously perky tits and her suit outlined a nice pubic bulge. It was tight enough, especially when she was wet out of the pool, to see a little slit.

“Well every guy has the fantasy of being with two women who are into each other and into him. Janice is hot, don’t you think?”

“I suppose she is. So how does this work in your fantasy dream land? Is this something you have thought through, like the hotel?”

Alison was clearly giving me an opening, so I poured it on.

“Well in one fantasy version Janice is on her back, you are on your knees, straddling over Janice’s face. She looks up at you. Your hands are on your thighs and she is using her mouth and tongue on your pussy and masturbating herself with one hand. While you are enjoying a women’s all-knowing tongue, I stand in front of you and you suck on my cock. You moan from what Janice is doing to you. I can see her rubbing her button while I explode in your mouth. Then I watch you go down on her.”

Alison is breathing hard, I can hear it, so I continue,

“A different fantasy has you on your knees with your head between Janice’s legs. She has her knees pulled up to give you full access to her pussy. You put a finger inside her and gently suck on her clit while finger fucking her. Meanwhile I enter you from behind. My pumping into you makes your mouth move on her clit. You make Janice cum while I cum in you, then she and I go to work on you with a vibrator.”

Alison doesn’t speak, but I can hear her moving around.

I ask, “Are you touching yourself now?”

“Yes.”

“Good, because I need a release now too. I have my dick in my hand and I’m stroking it. Let’s cum together.”

I hear little noises and I’m sure she hears pumping. She let out a little muted scream just as jizz shoots out onto my jeans. One splash, then another, then another, and finally it rests.

We are both satisfied now and I say, “Next time we have to do that in person.”

“Whew. Definitely.”

We made some small talk and hung up. At lunch I ran out to a sandwich shop and then by mid afternoon I’d finally gotten some work done when the doorbell rings. When I answered the door, I got the surprise of my life. It was Janice!

“Hi, I hope you don’t mind me dropping by.”

She was wearing jeans and flip flops. She had a tight sleeveless Pink Floyd tee-shirt that emphasized her small breasts and sunglasses on her head. I couldn't tell for sure, but I didn't think she was wearing a bra.

“No not at all. Come in. What brings you here?”

Janice says shyly, “Well, Alison and I had a long talk.”

Just then Alison walked in the front door quickly, without knocking, and just as quickly closed it behind her.

“I didn’t want anyone to see me coming over.”

My mind did not yet clue in so I said, “So what can I do for you girls?”

Alison and Janice looked at each other and started giggling.

Published 
Written by OlDannyBoy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments