Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sexy Mother-In-Law

"The art of Seduction"

291
30 Comments 30
12.3k Views 12.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Top Story

Part fiction, but mostly true.

Two years into our married life, Tracey went off to Spain on a hen week with her best friend, to whom she was to be a bridesmaid.

I stayed at home and continued to work while she was away. I also carried out errands for my recently widowed mother-in-law, Silvie.

Silvie was a young mum when she gave birth to Tracey; she was only thirty-eight when she lost Tracey's dad, Tom. A year later, neither Silvie nor Tracey had gotten over their loss at such a young age.

Silvie was a stunning lady; she looked after herself and always looked good. She took a great deal of pride in her appearance, even after the loss of Tom.

Her greatest attributes were her legs, bum, and tits, all of which turned men's heads.

She was not tall at five feet six, but she looked six feet in heels. Her legs were slim yet long and shapely, and her bum was pert and perfect. Her tits were big and bouncy—at least a D-cup.

Silvie loved to wear short skirts and low-cut tops to show off her wonderful figure, and I loved to look. Even while dressed casually at home, Silvie would wear tight-fitting shorts or Lycra leggings and t-shirts, minus her bra.

While visiting Silvie, Tracey would often encourage her mum to put a bra on, as her big, fat nipples were hard to miss through such flimsy material.

A few days into Tracey's holiday, Silvie invited me over for dinner; this had been pre-arranged by my mother-in-law and Tracey.

I arrived with wine and flowers and was hoping for a relaxing evening with good company and good food. I was met at the door by Silvie; she looked fantastic, Silvie was dressed in a short black leather mini-skirt, black nylons, and her usual high-heeled strappy sandals. On her top half, she wore a flimsy, almost see-through orange blouse, under which she had no bra.

We kissed each other on the cheek as was normal and went through to the lounge to have pre-dinner drinks.

We sat and chatted for at least thirty minutes before Silvie served our dinner. We sat at the dining table and chatted as we ate, and the more wine she drank, the more suggestive she became, and the more horny I became in such beautiful company.

After dinner, we returned to the lounge, shared the sofa, and watched some TV as we continued to chat and laugh about almost anything.

Silvie's skirt was so short I could see that her nylons were lacy-topped stockings, my favourite and I guessed she knew that, and this was affecting my cock, which was stirring in my trousers; I was not wearing underwear.

As we sat on the sofa, I was aware that Silvie was gradually moving closer to me, inch by inch, in a way not to make it too obvious.

When she got up to refresh our glasses with more wine, she sat back down within inches of me and rested her hand on my thigh, just a fraction away from my semi-erect cock, which was difficult to hide.

Sitting that close, I was getting a good view of her impressive cleavage due to the top few buttons of her blouse being undone.

With both the view of her stocking tops, her cleavage, and her hand placement, my cock was now almost rigid and impossible to hide.

I took a sip of wine and returned my glass to the coffee table when Silvie leaned in towards me and kissed me fully on the lips. I responded in a way I had not expected and slid my tongue into her mouth as we kissed passionately for what seemed like forever.

I stopped and said, "Sorry, I can't do this. This is wrong, and I have to go."

I stood up, as did Silvie. She said, "It is me who should be sorry; please don't go."

I knew I wanted her but felt I was betraying Tracey.

We sat back down, and Silvie put one arm around me and pulled me close to her. She said, "If it was so wrong, why have you got a huge erection?"

I was gobsmacked and could not find anything to say as Silvie rested her other hand on my erection. I did nothing to stop her as she rubbed her hand along its length.

It was as if I were paralysed; I just allowed her to do as she wished as I laid back on the sofa while Silvie continued to outline my cock through my trousers.

I barely noticed when Silvie removed my belt, undid my fly, and slipped her hand inside my trousers.

Silvie said, "Lift your bum; these need to come off." She dragged my trousers down to my ankles.

Silvie did not take her hand off my cock during this operation and was slowly masturbating me. I was fully erect, and nine inches plus of throbbing, hard cock was in her hand

Silvie said, "Tracey said you were big, but I was not expecting this."

She had my full attention now, and I was sitting up, looking down at her as she knelt between my legs, staring at my cock. I had a great view of her cleavage but wanted more, so I reached out and undid the rest of the buttons on her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders to reveal the biggest and best pair of tits I had seen at that time of my life.

Silvie had to release my cock to remove her blouse, so I said, "Let us get rid of the skirt as well."

Silvie stood up and dropped the skirt to the ground, I was amazed when I saw she was not wearing any pants, and all she wore now were her black hold-up stockings and her amazing heels.

She dropped back to her knees and gave me a huge grin. I took the initiative and pulled her head onto my cock and pushed it deep into her opening mouth without any resistance.

Silvie sucked on my cock like it was the first one she had had in ages, and I later found out it was the first since Tom died.

I said, "Can we take this to the bedroom to be more comfortable?"

Silvie looked up at me, smiled with my cock still buried in her mouth, and nodded.

As she released my cock, she said, "The spare room, please; I cannot do it in Tom's bed."

Once on the spare bed, we were like young lovers, ravishing each other's bodies and ending up in a sixty-nine position, allowing me to tongue her naked, bald pussy.

Silvie sucked on my cock as hard and long as anyone had before, and just after she had a massive, shuddering orgasm, I filled her beautiful mouth with gallons of hot, sticky semen, which she duly swallowed.

She didn't stop, nor did I, as we continued to pleasure each other for ages until we had to stop as our jaws were aching.

We rested for a while, just hugging one another, and little was said; we occasionally kissed and fondled each other as we just lay there recovering.

My erection remained, so I took the lead and mounted Silvie, slipping my cock easily into her soaking-wet pussy with ease.

I placed her legs on my shoulders for deeper penetration and slowly started to make love to her. Gently at first, gradually building up a nice rhythm, bringing her to more orgasms.

I slipped my cock out of her pussy and lined it up with her little arse button, I smeared her juices into her butt, and then again, without any resistance, slowly slipped my cock inside.

SkyCyrus
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkyCyrus

I felt the pop when I entered her, and she winced in pain. I offered to stop, but was encouraged to continue. It was clear she was not an anal virgin, although she had not had a cock as big as mine inside her.

Once Silvie was comfortable with the size of my cock in her anal passage, I set up a gentle rhythm and began giving her a real good fucking. Every so often, I pulled out completely and looked down at the gaping hole my large cock had made before re-inserting my cock and continuing.

On one such occasion, after giving Silvie a massive orgasm, I had my cock in my hand and was about to push it back in when a voice said, "Mum!"

I looked up, and Silvie removed her legs from my shoulders as, standing in the doorway, was Jane Tracey's younger sister. We had been rumbled, and Jane walked into the bedroom with a huge grin on her face. Silvie did her best to cover herself up with a sheet while I was still on my knees with my erection dripping with juices, in my hand.

Jane sat on the edge of the bed alongside her very shocked and embarrassed mother. Jane said," I can see why Tracey is always happy." She looked over her shoulder at me, still supporting an erection.

They both laughed, and Silvie said, "He is huge, and he knows how to use it."

Jane said, "I knew you missed Dad but never expected you to be fucking him."

She replied, "I wasn't; this is the first time."

It was as though I wasn't even in the room; I was still on the bed, naked and erect, as they chatted and talked about me and my cock.

I climbed off the bed, walked around the bedroom, and stood directly before the two gorgeous women. I looked at Jane and said, "If you want to keep it in the family, give me a call; I am sure Tracey wouldn't mind."

They both looked shocked, Jane, even more so when I took hold of her hand and placed it on my cock. Jane let out an audible gasp and tightened her grip around my nine-inch plus pole.

Jane and Silvie looked at one another and smiled, although nothing was said.

It was quite strange that Silvie and I were both naked, apart from a sheet that Silvie wrapped around herself, and Jane was fully clothed in a smart business suit. This was the first time I had ever seen her in anything other than baggy sweatshirts and pants.

My mind was running riot with crazy ideas, and I was wondering how far I could push this situation.

Jane was now just focusing her gaze on my cock and gently rubbing along its length while cupping my big-shaven balls.

Not to miss an opportunity If I get slapped, then so be it. I placed my hand on the back of Jane's head, and without the use of force, I moved her face towards my cock.

To my utter amazement, she just opened her mouth wide and allowed my cock to slide deep inside. I was surprised, as only minutes earlier, my cock had been buried deep in her mother’s anal passage. She took me deeper and deeper right until I hit the back of her throat, and she gagged.

She just coughed, looked at me, smiled, and, encouraged by her mother, started giving me a slow, sensual blowjob.

As Jane was sucking on my cock, I eased her jacket off her shoulders. She let go of my cock and helped me. She continued to suck me as she also removes her blouse and bra.

I look down, amazed at what I was witnessing. I had known Jane for over three years and had no idea she had been hiding those huge tits under her baggy clothing.

Her tits, although not as firm as Tracey's, are magnificent; they are at least an e-cup, and her areola is at least three inches across with a big pink stubby nipple in the centre.

I cupped them without a thought; they were soft and spongy, and her nipples were so hard. This had an immediate effect on my cock, which was sliding in and out of Jane's red-painted lips.

I could not control myself, and without time to warn Jane of what is about to happen, I filled her mouth with what seemed to be a monster load. Jane spluttered initially at the shock of it hitting the back of her throat. She looked at me with a huge grin and carried on until she had drained me of my complete load.

I was only now aware that Silvie had been cupping and massaging my balls while Jane was sucking me dry. If I had any more semen in my balls, it would have erupted right then. I had been concentrating so much on Jane's tits that I had almost forgotten Silvie was still in the room.

Jane let my semi-erect cock slip from her mouth, which was eagerly replaced with Silvie's, who made sure I was all cleaned up and ready to go again if called upon.

Shortly after we all stopped and collapsed on the bed, Silvie and I naked, with Jane still wearing her thigh-length skirt and pants.

Jane slipped her blouse on without the bra, and Silvie slipped on a robe and gave me Tom's old one, so we were all decent.

We moved to the kitchen, drank coffee, and talked about what just happened. After a long, deep discussion, we all agreed we would like to go again before Tracey returned from her hen party break, but that she was never to find out and it could never happen again.

Jane did not want her boyfriend to find out either, and she swore me to secrecy. I agreed in principle but said, "As long as I can see and play with those tits whenever I need to and you give me a blowjob whenever I want."

She replied, "That's blackmail."

I said, "No, it isn't; you want my huge cock as much as I want your huge tits."

She just laughed and agreed.

Silvie said, "I need your cock as well, so if you don't want Tracey to find out, you will have to please me when I call."

I said, "So much for never to happen again."

Again, we all laughed.

I said, "Can I stay the night in the spare room?"

Silvie said, "Only if you are happy to share with Jane, as she is staying over tonight as well."

That was a no-brainer, we all took turns showering, and I joined Jane in the spare room, where I saw her naked for the first time. Jane was stunningly short and very petite, but with those huge tits and bald pussy she looked incredible.

We climbed into bed, kissed for the first time, slowly and gently made love, and explored every inch of each other's bodies. Then we fell asleep, wrapped up in each other's arms.

When I woke, the still-naked Jane was standing beside the bed, holding two cups of coffee. She pulled back the duvet to reveal I had the usual morning woody, which she took care of sucking me until once again I filled her mouth.

Jane said, "I wish my boyfriend had a cock as big as yours. He is not great in the bedroom, but I can call on you for that."

I said, "I am only a phone call away."

I did finally get to spend time with Silvie before Tracey's return, and I finished what I started filling her arse on more than one occasion.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments