Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighborhood Handyman

"What started out as a neighbor's helping hand to repair a needed golf cart turns out to repair a married woman's sex life"

58
7 Comments 7
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Rob lived across the street from a married couple, Walt and Nancy. They had moved in shortly after him and were pretty much normal neighbors. The couple was ten years or so younger than Rob, and they didn't really interact much socially other than an occasional chat, neighborhood doings, or some neighborhood problems.

Walt worked evenings, and Nancy worked days, so Rob knew Nancy much better than her husband. Very cute, she was different from most women Rob had known. Petite, small firm breasts, thin thighs, and a tight ass. Nancy seldom wore anything that revealed too much. He didn't know if she knew how much he checked her out when she was working in her yard, or chatting with the neighbors. He thought that maybe she was a bit self-conscious of her body, especially since her best friend Linda who lived down the street from them was pretty much the opposite body style. Linda wasn't overweight, but was not petite, her much larger breasts and long legs were usually on display whenever she visited Nancy. The two friends would chat for hours on Nancy's porch and Rob enjoyed the view from his garage.

At first, Rob thought that maybe Linda and her husband were swinging with Walt and Nancy, but that turned out not to be true. The other rumor that had gone around the neighborhood was that Nancy was having an affair with Linda's husband. But as Rob was quick to learn, neighborhood gossip was like a campfire that turned into a wildfire.

One day when Rob was working in his garage on his classic Mustang Nancy came into the garage. She was wearing jeans and a white short sleeve top. Rob had looked up from under the hood and smiled as they exchanged greetings. Damn, he thought she looked very sexy.

After exchanging pleasantries, she said that he had probably noticed her bringing golf carts to her house the last couple of weeks. Rob acknowledged that he had, and she went on to explain that they were from her parent's farm and weren't running. Her parents used them a lot to get around their farm and it was a big inconvenience not to have them operating. She had noticed that Rob seemed to be very handy when it came to working on vehicles as evidenced by the Mustang and wondered if he would at least take a look at them and advise her what needed to be done to get them working again.

Rob smiled again and said of course he would be glad to take a look at them but wondered if Walt wouldn't want to take a look at them first. Nancy sighed, smiled, and shook her head saying that he wasn't much of a handyman and he wouldn't have a problem with Rob looking at them.

They then walked over to their garage making small talk. Rob did a quick look over the carts and said that they were in good shape and just needed a bit of maintenance. He told her that he could work on them when he had free time after work. Nancy was ecstatic and thanked him for his generous help and said she and her parents would be so grateful.

Just then Walt walked out on his way to work, and Nancy told him that Rob had agreed to work on the carts. Walt thanked him and got in his car and left. Rob thought it was strange that he didn't say goodbye to his wife or even kiss her goodbye. Oh well, he thought not my business. Little did he know that it would soon be his business.

The next night and for the following few nights, Rob would come over after work and spend hours repairing the carts. Nancy was always there, and Walt would always acknowledge them and leave for work. Night after night, the same routine.

Nancy loved talking to Rob those nights. At first, it was just general talk about her family, questions about Rob's life, and things going on in the neighborhood. Eventually, though she became more comfortable opening up to him about more personal things. She shared issues with Rob about her marriage, money issues, in-laws, jealousy, possible affairs, and other marital problems. She wanted children, but Walter had changed his mind and didn't. She told Rob that they hadn't had sex in a very long time. She wasn't sure what was going on and thought that he was having an affair. These were things she hadn't told anyone about, not even her best friend Linda. The emotional toll of her opening up to someone that she could trust would cause her to break down and cry and Rob would stop working and comfort her. She thought her marriage was in trouble and wondered if Walt thought the same.

Rob would listen each night and provide a shoulder for her to lean on. As the conversations became more personal and intimate, the closer the two of them grew together. One thing she had told Rob was that she was scared at night of being alone in the house while her husband was at work. Rob gave her his cell phone number and told her to call him anytime she was concerned, needed help, or just wanted to chat. Since she had his number, and even though she had thanked him in person, she always sent a heartfelt thank you text for working on the carts and listening to her after he had gone home.

After about a week and a half, Rob was done repairing the first cart. He had Nancy start it up and take it for a spin around the neighborhood. When she returned, she was so excited and knew that her parents would be so happy to have their cart back that when she drove into the garage she nearly forgot to stop and almost crashed into Rob who was picking up his tools.

She screamed and jumped out of the cart so happy and ran to Rob who was smiling at seeing her so happy. Whether it was planned or just spontaneous, Nancy jumped into Rob's arms and wrapped her legs around his waist. The next thing that happened had been simmering all that week, and their lips met in a torrid, locked kiss.

There was no turning back now, the passion floodgates had burst open. Nancy's arms gripped his neck tighter, Rob used one of his hands to hold the back of her head hard against his lips. She locked her legs behind his waist, the feel of a man against her body was just what she craved, and had needed all these months. Inhaling she could smell his masculinity oozing out of his pores, mixing with his sweat and cologne, igniting her dormant sexual desire.

Rob's sexual lust overwhelmed his better judgment. He continued to kiss her hard against her lips, their mouths opening, tongues finding each other hungrily. He carried her thru the open garage door to the back sunroom where he placed her down on a table, their lips devouring each other. They quickly tore each other's clothes off. Rob pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her lovely pert breasts in a cute bra. She pulled Rob's sweat-soaked t-shirt over his head and they locked lips again in a frenzied kiss. Rob's hands fumbled at her jeans while his lips kissed and nibbled at her neck.

EmiliaDon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmiliaDon

Nancy ran her hands through Rob's hair as he slowly licked down her neck and kissed her bare shoulders. His fingers finally freed the buttons on her jeans and his rugged hands pulled them off her hips and down her legs. Kicking her shoes off the jeans fell into a puddle on the floor. She was almost naked in front of this stranger, and her body confidence was buoyed as this man consumed her body with his eyes, hands, and mouth. Their breathing was quickening and more shallow as Rob kissed down her torso. Nancy laid back on the table as she felt his hands slowly exploring her body, feeling his hot breath and kisses on her skin.

His lips slowly slid over her skin, tasting her as he moved lower down her soft belly. Nancy's hands slid inside her bra, finding her hardening nipples. Pinching them as she felt his lips kissing the tops of her thighs, his beard stubble against her soft skin. She was so lost in the heat of the moment that she barely felt his fingers sliding inside the band of her panties, sliding them over her hips.

While kissing the inside of her thighs softly, Rob could see how wet her panties were. He slid them off her legs and to the floor while caressing the back of her calves and thighs. He stood up and gazed into her beautiful eyes, seeing the fire, desire, and need, burning inside. He kissed her full lips while she grabbed his head and pulled his face hard against her lips. Rob felt her legs spread open between his hips. His hands slowly caressed her face while they kissed.

Dropping to his knees between her thighs, he placed each of her legs over his broad shoulders. His head moved closer to her womanhood, she could feel his hot breath coming quicker against her skin. She reached back under her bra to her now firm, hard nipples. Rolling them between her thumb and forefinger moaning as she did.

His face was level with her wet, glistening mound. He could see the folds of her satiny lips beckoning him to taste them. Nancy shivered as she felt Rob's tongue tip slowly tracing those lips. He licked his lips and tasted her sweet tangy love juice. Up and down his tongue followed the creases of her lips. Nancy's torso raised and fell faster with each gasp of breath. Rob could hear her moans, her groans, feel her legs thrashing against his cheeks. It just further excited him, arousing him. He used his thumbs to part her soaked lips exposing her hard swollen clit.

Just as his tongue tip touched the tip of that raw clit, Nancy screamed out, releasing an orgasm that had been welling up inside her for a long time. She grabbed Rob's hair, pulling him tight against her, her legs clamped firmly together on his head, her body shuddering as the orgasm rolled over her. Rob continued to circle the tip of his tongue against her clit even though he was almost smothered against her.

Nancy sat up, pulled Rob's head to hers, and kissed him full on the lips, tasting herself and wanting him to know that he had just released so much pent-up sexual desire. While they were locked in this searing kiss, her hands were exploring the front of Rob's jeans and over the round bulge laying against his thigh. His hands were holding her head, their tongues locked in a lustful kiss. Nancy's fingers hurriedly unzipped his jeans. Her hand slipped inside his jeans and ran over the material of his boxers and that ever-hardening bulge.

Rob nibbled and kissed her neck as she touched him. He groaned softly against her neck at her touch. His hand slipped into hers and helped her pull out his swollen cock. The head was damp with precum and Nancy let her fingers slowly study the hard shaft, the veins thick and throbbing. It had been so long since she had held a real cock in her hand, she wanted it to linger, to remember that she had aroused such desire in this man that he was so sexually craving for her.

They were locked in another erotic kiss, his hand was helping her's rub the swollen pink mushroom head of his cock up and down against her wet lips. Rob whispered in her ear that he wanted her, needed her, and she couldn't resist pushing his cock inside her. Rob groaned softly against her neck again as his hips pushed forward sliding his hard shaft deep into her. Nancy gasped as she felt him penetrate her. She wrapped her legs tight around his waist not wanting him to pull away. Rob's slow but methodical thrusts soon had both of them breathing faster, hearts racing.

Nancy's back arched and a low deep moan escaped from her throat, as she orgasmed again on his cock. He could barely restrain himself from cumming as he heard her passionate sounds. She reached around him to grab his ass trying to force his cock deeper into her. He couldn't hold back and emitted a growl as he exploded inside her, sending white-hot streams of cum deep inside her, his cock pulsating with each release.

The only sound in the room was the two of them sexually spent, breathing hard against each other, bodies glistening, the scent of red hot sex in the air. The time passed slowly while they were wrapped in each other's arms. Soon they dressed and Rob headed out of the garage not caring if the neighbors saw or heard anything.

Rob received a text the next morning from Nancy. She said that she was towing the repaired golf cart to her parents the next day and Walt had agreed to let Rob ride with her to be sure there weren't any problems. Rob answered that he would love to accompany her there to be sure the cart was operating for her parents. She sent a smiley emoji and a thumbs-up.

Later that day, Rob received another message. He opened it and there was a picture of Nancy posing in a sexy blue bra and panties outfit. She said that she was very shy about sending the picture to him, but after the other night, she hoped he liked it. Rob answered that he didn't like it, he loved it. He also said that she looked very sexy and she knew how to turn him on.

Nancy replied that he had awoken feelings she had long suppressed and was feeling very good about herself. Rob had texted back saying it was always in her and he loved the confidence she was showing. Nancy sent a blushing emoji along with a laughing face and said she was looking forward to their road trip. Rob said that he was excited about the trip too.

The next morning Rob walked across the street and he saw Nancy standing, smiling, in the garage. When he walked in, she lightly kissed him on the cheek and said thank you for your help. Rob smiled back and they got to work loading the cart onto the trailer.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by jayg249
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments