Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Niharika: The Overnight

"After having sex with my wife’s friend, we seemed to agree it wasn’t a one-time thing."

42
7 Comments 7
5.0k Views 5.0k
5.4k words 5.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is Part 3. You should know how it came to be that my wife’s friend and I were naked in bed, so, if you haven’t read Part 1 and 2 yet, “The Attraction” and “The Passion”, you should do that first."

Niharika’s naked body lay against mine, the heat generated from our passionate sex not yet having dissipated even after our breathing was back to normal. We relaxed in silence, motionless except for our fingers lightly caressing each other.

I won’t lie: my wife, Cheryl, crossed my mind in those moments. I wasn’t feeling terribly guilty, but I wasn’t feeling anything sordid either. It was like I could fairly easily separate my relationship with Cheryl from sex with Niharika, sex that my marriage lacked and so was almost justifiably experienced outside of it.

“Wow,” I sighed, finally breaking the silence. “That was… absolutely amazing.”

“Mmm, glad you enjoyed it,” she replied. “It was amazing for me, too.”

“And before that. The whole evening.”

“But especially the sex? I mean, puzzles are nice, but…”

“Mmm, yes, the sex was definitely the highlight.” We laughed as we squeezed each other firmly. “It felt so good and it looked so good, too.” She raised her head and looked at me, smiling, her hair flattened against her face until I brushed it away. “Having the lights on, watching you on top of me… wow, so sexy!” We didn’t say it, but we both knew I was alluding to the contrast between my vanilla, in-the-dark, under-the-covers sex of the past and this new experience with a new less restrained lover whereby we viewed each other’s naughty bits in all their detail.

“You don’t mind, um… being messy?” She swirled her fingers in my pubic hair, which was damp from her juices, or the cum that leaked from my condom, or likely both.

“I don’t if you don’t.”

“Not at all. It’s natural, right? It’s nice for you to keep holding me.”

“For sure. You feel nice like this.” Truth be told, her body heat was uncomfortable after our passionate sex, but the erotic sensation of a women’s nakedness against me outweighed the discomfort.

“It’s a different experience,” she said, sleepily. “I haven’t had sex much, but when I did, the guy was quick to jump up and wash off.”

“I like having you on me,” I laughed. “I don’t want to wash you off.” We were on the same page here, too. In my limited sexual experience, Cheryl was the one to quickly wash off and put clothes back on after sex, so it was a long-awaited novelty to lie here, uncovered, in the light, with a naked lover, not bothered by the stickiness, wetness, and scent of our lovemaking.

Niharika and I shifted positions as we kissed and caressed. She ended up on her stomach with me lying against her side and back, gliding my hands up and down from her neck to her calves, sneaking in a little butt squeeze here and there.

My hands slowed to a stop. “Okay, I’m warning you. I may fall asleep like this.” When Cheryl is gone, I tend to stay up later, using my ‘me time’ to watch an unrated movie or even explicit porn, and browse an erotic story site to read and share some photos. So, after the past two nights that went into the wee hours, lying on the bed now, sexually satisfied to an order of magnitude more than my usual wanks, was making me sleepy.

“M-kay,” Rika muttered.

“But I don’t want us to fall asleep and wake up at three in the morning or something, with you having to work in the morning.”

“Or I could just stay the night.”

I laughed, “I would love that, but…”

“Why not?” I think she giggled.

“You don’t have stuff with you, clothes? You have to go to work early, right?”

“I actually do have clothes.” She turned over. Was she expecting to spend the night? Even though my eyes again took in the sight of her naked body, I did notice her smile, too. “I always have a backpack with me, to be prepared. A lot of the residents and us on rotations do, even some of the doctors and nurses. Just in case we need to stay if we’re asked to cover a shift, or if things are crazy with an influx of trauma cases, disasters or something.”

“Well, if you have everything you need for the morning, I’m not going to kick you out of bed.”

“I have to get out to get my stuff, but I’ll be back in a few minutes, if it’s okay?”

“More than okay!” Now, I went into the bathroom to wash myself off, which made me need to pee also. After I took care of that, Rika was gone from the bedroom. I thought about just walking around naked, but maybe it was too soon for that, so I put on my boxers and t-shirt before going out catch up with her. She had gotten on her jeans and shoes, and was out in the living room zipping up her coat, ready to go out into the cold to get her stuff from her car.

Something occurred to me. “Just in case there are curious neighbors, would you mind pulling your car into the garage?” I try to be careful in these situations. Well, I’d never quite been in this situation before, but I was thankful that my brain was still functioning.

She smiled mischievously. “Sure.”

“I can imagine Cheryl getting a text from Denise across the street.” I pantomimed thumbs tapping on a phone screen. “’There was a strange car parked in front of your house all night.’”

“Eek,” Rika laughed. “We don’t want that!”

I told her I’d open the garage for her, and a minute later she drove her car in and I shut the door behind it quickly. She grabbed a bulky backpack out of her trunk and joined me inside. “Now, if the neighbors didn’t catch that, we’re safe,” she said naughtily. “At least until morning.”

When we were back in the bedroom, Rika dug into her backpack, pulling out a small makeup case and some folded clothes, what looked like royal blue scrubs. I was stunned when she unzipped her coat, throwing it off in an exaggerated swift movement, revealing that she was topless underneath. We laughed as I stepped up to her, pulled off my t-shirt, and drew her in close, kissing her as I felt her bare breasts press into my chest.

She hadn’t tied her shoes, so she kicked them off easily, and then undid her jeans and slid them down and stepped out of them.

I watched her walk into the bathroom in her just in her panties and socks, but didn’t want to follow her with my tongue hanging out as I didn’t want to appear too desperate.

So, this seemed like a good time to check my phone for messages. Grabbing the spunk-filled condom in a tissue, I went to the kitchen to deposit it in the trash and find my phone.

Sure enough, Cheryl had sent me a couple of texts in the last hour or so, saying what she had for dinner at a place next to the hotel, and telling me what was on tap for the conference the next day.

I replied: “Got Mediterranean for dinner.” I left out the with Niharika part. “Enough for leftovers!”

I sent another: “Did some more puzzle,” and “Super sleepy.” Because I stayed up so late watching dirty movies and reading sex stories. I left that part out, of course.

I followed up: “Actually going to bed soon.” With Niharika, hopefully naked, I added in my head. It was after ten o’clock by now, so Cheryl wouldn’t be too suspicious, I hoped.

Still out in the main living area, I looped by the couch and noticed Niharika’s shirt and bra that we had discarded earlier. When I returned to the bathroom, I held them up them for her to see in the mirror as she was evidently getting ready for bed. “Wouldn’t be good to leave these lying around out in the living room! I’ll put them with your backpack.”

We chatted as she washed her face, removing her makeup, her bare titties jiggling seductively the whole time. I wasn’t used to ‘recovering’ a few minutes after my orgasms, but I definitely felt a little blood flowing into my cock as I watched. When we had brushed our teeth, we exited into the bedroom.

The last message from Cheryl was waiting: “Have a good night!”

I have, and I will, I thought, watching Rika stretching out on the bed. “Mmm,” she sighed. “Past my bed time!”

“Oh, sorry to keep you up so late,” I said in mock apology.

“It’s no problem. Quite worth it!” I saw her set her phone alarm for 5:30.

I wanted to pound Rika all through the night, but I wasn’t sure I was physically able to recover, and I didn’t want to push things, so I flipped off the light. I was bold enough to strip off my boxers, though, and stood over her before climbing into bed.

“These aren’t allowed,” I told her, hooking my fingers into the waistband of her panties.

“Oh?” She smiled.

I dragged them down, pulling them off her feet and tossing them near her backpack. My eyes hadn’t fully adjusted to the dark yet, but I still had a clear view of her dark nipples and her glorious pussy hair. The only thing she was wearing when I snuggled in beside her was that cute belly button ring.

While we caressed, I made it a point to brush my fingers through her bush once or twice, but otherwise stayed away from her pussy. My semi-erect cock pressed into her, but neither of us did any grinding. The cues were that we weren’t going to have sex again, but enjoyed each other’s bare skin. I couldn’t keep my mouth off her, running my tongue and lips around her neck and ear, sucking a bit, while I cupped a tit. Imagining engaging in all kinds of sex acts with Niharika while I closed my eyes, I caressed her hip and thigh, slower and slower.

· - ~ | ~ - ·

I was awakened by the sound of water running while it was still dark. It was 2:52 am, and Niharika was apparently in the bathroom at the sink. When she turned off the faucet, the sound of the toilet filling continued as she walked back to the bed. I was a little surprised that she hadn’t put any clothes on – I sure could get used to spending the night with someone who liked having sex and walking around naked.

“I have to go, too,” I said sleepily, swiping at her affectionately as I got up. As I pissed, flushed, and rinsed my hands off, I felt my dick swelling, giving it a few strokes of encouragement. I almost proudly walked back to bed, Niharika watching my bouncing semi as I climbed in with her. A few caresses and cuddles later, I was on my back with her warm body snuggled up to me, motionless except for our breathing and my cock twitching.

· - ~ | ~ - ·

A shifting in the bed woke me up a while later.

“Good morning, sleepy head,” Niharika whispered. It was 5:26 am.

“Good morning. Can’t sleep?”

“I’ve been awake for a few minutes, and my alarm is going to go off soon.”

“Time to get ready for work?”

“Yes, might as well.” As her still-naked body slid out from under the covers, I rolled onto my back. I was sporting some serious morning wood, and it was tenting the sheet.

Rika noticed, even though it was pretty dark. Smiling, she pulled the sheet off slowly, exposing my raging boner. “Wow,” she exclaimed. “Someone is up and ready to go!”

“It happens. Quite often, actually.” I shifted a bit from side to side to let my stiff cock wiggle and hover over my stomach. Standing by the bed, she bent over and caressed my thigh and stomach and then glided her fingers over my twitching erection. I ran the backs of my fingers over her nipple, as her tits were hanging close by.

“I’m going in the shower,” she said seductively, turning off her phone alarm. She looked back over her shoulder at me while strolling into the bathroom with a pronounced sway in her hips. “You can come, too.” Nodding toward my crotch, she added, “and bring him.”

We brushed our teeth while waiting for the shower water to get warm. I had no doubt our mouths were going to come together in a minute, with some heavy breathing, so neither of us wanted morning breath to spoil that. She seemed to pose and shake her tits at me while she piled her hair up on the top of her head and secured it tightly with a big clip.

I was right. Seconds after stepping in to the shower together, our lips were locked, and the groping began. Probing each other’s mouths with our tongues, we grasped handfuls of flesh, soaping up our hands after we were thoroughly wet. I was glad that I had woken up and peed at three in the morning; if I was going to pee in the shower with a woman, it would have to be after we had gotten to know each other a little better!

“I guess this means we don’t regret last night,” I teased. I reigned in my boyish gropes, just lightly holding her breasts, kissing her more softly, as she ran the bar of soap over my back.

“Not at all. I won’t regret this morning, either.” Did she want to have sex again this morning? Sweet!

I lifted her breasts gently, flipping the stiff brown nipples with my thumbs as we kissed, sucking on each other’s lips a bit before involving our tongues. She moved the bar of soap to my chest, and then down, before passing it to me.

Niharika spent some time stroking my soapy cock, which had maintained its stiffness from before I woke up. When my fingers went between her legs, she made me rinse before I continued. “Don’t get any soap inside,” she cautioned me. She stroked me as I fingered her and grabbed her ass. Taking her comment to mean that she expected my fingers inside, I curled them in deeply, even spreading them in to a “V” each time they came out. I lowered my face, kissing and tasting the delicious brown skin of her neck and shoulders, before cupping a breast so that I could suck the puffy teat’s stiff, dark nipple. I teased her belly button ring for a bit before sliding my fingers lower to massage her pussy some more, feeling her swollen clit but trying to refrain from attacking it.

When Niharika ended up pressed tits-first against the tiles, I ground my cock into her ass cheeks, and between them. She was the perfect height for what I wanted to do to her. I am five-foot-ten, and from our position this way, I could tell she was only an inch or so shorter. Her long legs positioned her ass cheeks right at boner-height, and I just knew if I bent my cock down to horizontal, it could nestle inside of her pussy when it sprang back up.

I couldn’t help myself. I had to tell her. “I want to do you like this,” I breathed in her ear, kissing it. “I want to do it from behind.”

ChristianNude1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChristianNude1

She laughed and squirmed, pushing her ass back against me. “Sounds fun!” She turned the handle on the wall to shut the water off. “But the condoms are out there,” she said, tossing her head toward the bedroom.

“You’re telling me you want to?” I slid my hand down and combed my fingers through her wet bush and curled one into her slit.

“Oh, yes!” Yes, as in that feels good, or yes, as in she wants to get fucked from behind? Without asking, I assumed both.

It took way too long for us to dry each other. But I wanted to be thorough before jumping back onto the bed, and it was pretty exciting, each twirling for the other as we dabbed and wiped towels over and through every nook and cranny. I unclipped her hair, and she shook it out while I led her to the bed.

Niharika crawled forward and grabbed the two remaining condoms as soon as we flopped down. Ripping one package open and handing me the contents, she lay back on the pillow, looking up at me as I knelt, one hand between her legs and the other cupping a breast.

“You have time for this?” I asked.

“Well, we did get up a few minutes early. And I don’t think it will take that long.”

“Gee, thanks!”

“Oh, I didn’t mean you can’t last,” she apologized. “I don’t know if I can. I’m so horny!”

“You must be a morning person.”

“Today I am. And if it does take too long… I was going to ask you for coffee before I left, but I can get some at the hospital.”

“Hospital coffee? I wouldn’t do that to you!” I laughed, leaning down to lick her exposed breast. “Skip the foreplay?”

“The shower was foreplay.” Her eyes locked with mine while I tongued and sucked her firm nipple. “Besides…”

She had trailed off, so I asked, “Besides, what?”

She looked a little embarrassed. “I woke up a few minutes earlier, even. I kind of was fingering myself before you woke up.”

“Ooo, you were masturbating right beside me?” I rose, kneeling on the bed between her legs, rolling the condom down over my raging erection. “That’s hot!” I scooted up to her as she stopped rubbing her pussy and tit, arms out beside her now. I rubbed the floppy condom tip up and down and back and forth across her slit, which was glistening and peeking out from under her lovely bush. “Getting yourself ready for this?” I pushed forward.

“Yes!” Niharika half breathed, half squealed as I sunk half my cock into her. It only took three or four strokes till I was buried all the way in to the root, probing her depths. We kissed wetly and sensually for a minute before the passion got ramped up, and soon were crushing our open mouths into each other’s, tongues flicking and swirling as I ground my hips into her with my dick lodged fully inside of her.

I sucked Niharika’s minty tongue, pushing just the tip of my cock into her, my weight off her for the moment. Her legs wrapped around me, pulling me deeply back into her, and soon our mouths were apart and panting and grunting into each other’s ears. This was the frisky fucking we both woke up horny for.

My dick popped out when we tried to roll over. In my fantasies, I’d take this opportunity to slow things down, but Rika was having none of that. She straddled and mounted me, guiding my cock right back into her hole and settling down on it. She rode me vigorously for a minute, her titties bouncing as if to invite me to grab them. I did, of course. There was no doubt that she was horny, as she had mentioned – her puffy areolae, hard nipples, and smooth wetness were evidence of her arousal.

I really did have to stop, or I would have cum in two minutes. Not that we didn’t expect this one to be quick, but we had something else we had to do. I sat up, slowing our gyrations, and lifted her, dumping her over beside me. Pushing her over onto her stomach, I pulled on her hips to raise her ass.

“Oh yes, this is what you wanted?” Niharika looked back at me through the mess of hair that was almost obscuring her face.

“Among other things!” A dozen naughty positions came to mind as I settled behind her, but I was going to enjoy this one. Sex with Cheryl in the past was almost exclusively with her on her back and me on top, so doggy style was a novelty at this point. Niharika’s furry, wet slit peeking out from beneath her wiggling butt cheeks was the most lewdly erotic thing I’d ever seen. Pushing my dick inside, feeling her fingers fluttering as she diddled herself, and pulling her hips back so that her ass met my pelvis, made me groan loudly with pleasure.

I increased the speed, power, and depth of my thrusts, enjoying the sensation of finally doing a woman from behind. Slumping over her back, I reached around and under her, grasping a breast, trying to make my brain signal my hand not to squeeze too hard.

I wanted to prolong my orgasm for just a minute more. I swear, Rika’s pussy muscles were clenching, tightening their grip on my shaft, so I had to pull out temporarily. I stood at the foot of the bed, pulling on her ankles to get her to back up. When I pushed back inside, she was on all fours, letting me reach around and finger her clit while I gave her vagina a good shafting. I assume it was good, from the way she moaned, bucked, and tossed her head from side to side.

Standing now, I was able to lean forward with my arms around her middle without putting too much weight on her. Pulling her close, I continued to pump her full of cock while holding a tit and attaching my mouth to her neck. I wanted to bite and suck, but had the presence of mind not to risk making marks.

“Oh, Rika,” I moaned just behind her ear before I sucked and nibbled it. “Oh, you feel so good!” I felt her smile.

In retrospect, it was probably more sloppy then sexy, but I glided my wet tongue all over her neck and shoulder between kisses. I couldn’t help it – I just had to taste the lovely, smooth brown skin of my new exotic Indian lover. The feeling of her responsive, lively body lurching back into me, her stiff teat in my palm, her engorged clit at my fingertips, and her lush, silky hair in my face, drove my excitement to new heights.

“Mmm, Oh, Rika,” I groaned, keeping my cock planted all the way inside her while I rolled and gyrated my hips.

“Oh, yes, oh!” She moaned, taking over clit duty from me. My hands roamed from her front to glide over her hips and ass. I pulled her hips into me as I fucked her with longer strokes, hard enough to make one of her knees slip off the bed. After another slip, she gave up and lowered both feet to the ground. Now, she was standing, leaning forward with one hand on the bed to steady herself and the other continuing to get herself off.

I inadvertently slowed my pumping when I swooped Rika’s hair out of her face, gathering it into a loose ponytail and stoking it. I thought about how fucking hot and erotic it would be to wind her hair around my fists and pull it firmly, but not too hard, while I rammed her. And to slap those ass cheeks, but again not too hard, as they jiggled into my crotch. Maybe if we continue what we started here last night, we can get there, I thought to myself. My imagination manifested physically, as I realized I was grunting while I was going at her harder and faster.

“Oh, this is it, yes,” I panted. “You are the perfect height for this!” I was pumping more at an upward angle now, raising slightly onto the balls of my feet with each thrust. I wasn’t going to stop myself from cumming this time.

“Uh! Yes! Per! Fect! Ah!” Niharika’s agreement came out one syllable per thrust. She shuddered, letting out a high-pitched groan, and then her hip movements became smooth, steady pumps.

I let out the breath I had been holding with a long, loud huff. I felt the rush of semen blast from my balls through my shaft in a series of quick pulses. My legs shook and my knees weakened, and after my orgasm subsided, I watched my slimy shaft slide in and out of her dilated hole, pushing and pulling through a coating of thick, milky fluid.

No, the condom hadn’t broken. When I pulled out, the drooping tip held all my spunk securely, so it was evident that Niharika’s sexual excitement had produced that creamy substance. When she crawled forward on the bed, I pressed my fingers into the lovely mess and spread it around, making her squirm and squeal. Turning over onto her back, she put her hand between her legs, telling me, “Ow, that’s so sensitive!”

I stood between her feet that were dangling off the bed, my dick beginning to soften but still sticking straight out, the condom shiny with her wetness outside and drooping with my wetness inside. She observed and ran her fingers through the mess we made, both around her leaking vagina and over my leaked-onto pecker.

At 6:06 am, we headed into the bathroom to clean up. “You’re right, we didn’t last long,” I laughed.

“Short and sweet,” she replied.

“Sweet? I don’t know. Kind frisky and dirty.” I kissed her as she turned the water on at the sink. “I loved it.”

“I can see!” She gripped my dick shaft, sliding the condom off. “So did I.”

We washed our hands, and I got us washcloths so that we could clean up our messy genitals.

“Since that turned out to be a quickie,” I teased, “time for some coffee before you go?”

“I’m going to need some, thanks!”

Out in the kitchen with just my boxers and t-shirt on, I ran some water into the electric kettle and measured out twice the amount of Ethiopia Sidamo beans I usually do for one cup. Once I ran them through the grinder and added them to the French press, I checked my phone for messages and weather and such. I gave Niharika a few minutes of space before I went back to the bedroom to check on her.

I hadn’t really thought about it last night and this morning, but without makeup, she has quite a natural beauty. Now, she had applied a bit, especially to her eyes, giving them that sultry look again. She had brushed her hair out and was just about to pull her royal blue scrubs on over her lavender-colored bra and panties, which were not exactly sexy lingerie, but quite cute. We chatted about what our weekends were going to be like as she dressed and put on her ugly-but-comfortable shoes (her words).

The conversation turned to sex when we walked out into the kitchen. The water had boiled, so I poured the right amount into the press, stirred, and set my phone timer. We didn’t go into detail about sexual history, but I did tell her that doggy style was a treat. I was pleased to know that Niharika really enjoyed nipple and breast play, something Cheryl merely tolerated. We joked about forgetting oral sex.

While we were on the topic of sex, I thanked her, sincerely but probably awkwardly, for the pleasure of her company that morning and the previous night.

She graciously told me I was welcome, and that she enjoyed it too. “This morning, I still think it was short and sweet.”

“Oh yeah?”

“You said maybe frisky and dirty, but, to be honest…”

The coffee timer interrupted with its little tune, so I pushed the plunger down and poured our cups. “To be honest, what?”

“I can imagine a lot dirtier and friskier.”

I could too, of course, having spent a fair bit of time over the years watching porn, viewing and sharing erotic pictures, and reading dirty stories. “Oh, do go on!” I handed her a cup.

“Not that I’m a pervert or anything, and I really enjoyed it. It just made me think about the possibilities.”

We both added a bit of turbinado sugar to our coffees, and she teased me for adding some half and half to mine. “Mmm,” she almost purred after her first sip. “Thank you. That’s good.”

“Better than hospital coffee? Glad you approve!”

While we sipped our coffees, we talked a bit about what we’d like to do sexually, not really sharing fantasies or ‘bucket lists’, but just some initial thoughts, evidently being careful, walking the fine line between not refusing to open up and not wanting to freak the other one out.

“I’m not going to be timid about it,” I told her. “I want to see you again.”

“See me?” Rika smiled and peered at me over her cup with those eyes.

“Not being timid, have sex again. And seeing you while doing so would be ideal.” We both laughed. “I’m not going to suggest tonight or anything, but sometime soon, I’d really like to, um, enjoy your company again.”

“Have sex,” she said matter-of-factly.

“Right. No pressure, but, I assume you wouldn’t mind if I contacted you? Probably soon.” I smiled.

“Sure. Before Cheryl gets back?” She smiled, surely knowing that I would jump at the chance for us to fuck each other twice a day for the next two days, but was trying to play it cool.

“I would love that.”

When I returned the half and half carton to the refrigerator, I pulled out our containers from the previous night’s dinner.

“Ah, don’t forget your leftovers.”

“Oh, shit. I can’t take it now. I could normally store it in the fridge at work, but I’m not going home right after.”

“I see. You have a hot date?” I teased.

“Maybe,” she laughed and took a long, slow sip. “No. My sister is setting up some stuff for a neighborhood garage sale, and I’m going to help her out tonight.”

While we finished our coffees, I was trying to make sure we had our next hookup planned, so I wouldn’t have to go through the awkwardness of making it look like I was hounding her by texting her about it. “We need to be discreet. We can text each other the next couple of days, but I don’t want to risk Cheryl seeing any messages when she’s around.”

“She’s coming back Sunday, right?”

“Yep, in the evening, like six o’clock.”

“I work overnight Saturday till seven Sunday morning.” She set her empty coffee cup down and pushed the containers of food toward me a few inches. “Maybe you can bring this to me later Sunday before she gets home?”

“Perfect. I’d love to see you Sunday.”

“To see me?”

“To have sex,” I said firmly, looking her in those pretty eyes.

We gave each other a few coffee-flavored kisses as she donned her coat and grabbed her backpack and headed into the garage. When I opened the door, I stepped to the edge of the driveway, just to make sure no nosey neighbors were out and about. In December where we live, sunrise wouldn’t be for another half an hour or more, and the temperature was probably right around freezing, but I couldn’t be too careful. I waved Niharika out, and she backed her car onto the street, giving me a cute finger-wave as she began to drive off toward work.

I couldn’t wait till Sunday to see her again.

Right, to have sex.

Published 
Written by SebastianTombs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments