Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

North Shore Whore Ch. 04

"North Shore Christmas Whore"

34
7 Comments 7
3.0k Views 3.0k
8.3k words 8.3k words

Author's Notes

"Dan runs into Mrs. Morgan at a Christmas party, and afterward the party continues."

The incessant ringing of his iPhone pulled Dan from a restless slumber. Eyes still closed, warding off the light that filtered through the shades, he clumsily felt around the bedside table until his fingers closed around the device.

"What?" he managed to grumble, his mouth parched from last night's Christmas celebration.

"Dude, are you up? I've been trying to call you all morning.” Steve.

"What…what are you talking about?" He had to swallow hard, his throat was so dry.

"I'll be there in ten minutes, maybe fifteen."

Dan's eyes eased open and he rolled to his side, the phone still at his ear.

“I…uh." His eyes danced about the room. "What are uh…what are you talking about?" He coughed to clear his throat.

"What!?! What the fuck is your problem? We're supposed to go Christmas shopping today."

"Yeah," Dan acknowledged sheepishly after a moment, his voice hoarse. "I may have forgotten."

"Oh, come on, man! I need your help. You said you'd help me find something for Karen."

"I know, I know. I'll be ready when you get here."

Dan hit the 'end' button and took a moment to look around the room. He stretched his body across the disheveled bed and sighed.

"What the fuck happened…” he began before his eyes fell upon the Santa cap that lay, crumbled in a ball, in front of his closet door. In the background, his ears pricked as the shower was turned off, and the events of the night before flooded back into his memory. He collapsed to his back, stretching again.

"God, how I love Christmas parties," he muttered to himself with a satisfied smile

***

Dan kicked a bit of slush from his shoes and pulled the lobby door open. A gust of warm, dry air rushed past him as he stepped into the building and began climbing the stairs. The muffled sounds of music and commingled conversations bounded off the walls of the stairwell, growing stronger as he ascended.

He reached the third floor and took the twenty or so steps to the door to Steve's condo. He turned the knob and pushed the door open. The music and the voices became clear and assaulted his tender-from-the-cold ears. Dan stepped into the kitchen to find nine or ten people surrounding the island.

"Dan!" one of them announced upon seeing him enter.

"What's goin' on, Jerry?" He grabbed his friend's hand and pulled him into a hug. "Been a long time, my friend."

Dan greeted the rest of the guests huddled in the kitchen for Steve's third annual Christmas party, then excused himself to get a drink. On the way to the dining room, where Steve had set up the bar, he waved to another group of partygoers in the living room.

"Hey, Mr. Sheridan!" He paused briefly to shake the hand of one of his parents' friends. “Let me get a drink and I'll come back and catch up with you."

Dan continued to the dining room and stepped up to the bar beside Mr. and Mrs. Moore. "Fancy seein' you guys here," he said from the corner of his mouth.

Scott Moore turned toward the voice and a broad smile spread along his distinguished features. He grabbed Dan's hand and pumped it twice. "Well, you don't say. How you been, kid?"

"Pretty good, pretty good," he responded, turning to Marianne Moore and extending his hand. "It's great to see you, Mrs. Moore."

"You, too, Dan," she said, leaning in for a kiss on the cheek.

"So, where are your parents?" the older man asked.

"New York for the weekend. Christmas shopping, I think," Dan responded, reaching for a tumbler.

Mr. Moore took his drink from his wife and poured some of the brown liquid down his throat. "Well, we're all out in the living room. Dick and Susie Sheridan are there, too. Pour yourself a drink and come out and join us. We'd love to hear how life's treating you."

"I'll do that," Dan promised, grabbing a pair of tongs and filling his glass with ice. As the Moores walked from the room, he watched the sway of Marianne Moore's behind as she trailed her husband.

Before Dan could tear his gaze from the tight, khaki-covered butt, a flash of blonde hair caught his attention, coming his way.  Donna Morgan.

Atop open-toed heels click-clacking against the hardwood floor, she strode purposefully into the dining room and toward the bar -- and Dan.

Her lustrous blonde hair cascaded across her shoulders and down her back, a perfect set-off against the bright red silk blouse that clung provocatively to her chest. A black wool skirt, ending just above the knee, completed the ensemble.

"Pervert," she muttered under her breath.

Dan poured a measure of Ketel One into the tumbler before responding to her taunt. "What was that for?" he asked, an amused expression on his clean-shaven face.

"That was for you being a pervert," Mrs. Morgan answered, pouring herself a finger or two of bourbon. "I saw you staring at Marianne's ass. You have no shame.  Seriously.”

Dan chuckled as he added a splash of soda to the tumbler. “Shame is for pussies, Mrs. Morgan."

"Hmph."

"Yeah. Hmph. I've heard that sound from you before."

Donna Morgan glared at her son's best friend over the rim of her glass. Dan smirked back at her in response. "You know what I'm talking about, Mrs. Morgan."

"I don't know why I'm even standing here talking to you," she intoned, refilling her glass. She took a sip and turned on her heel, stomping from the dining room.

He smiled to himself as he squeezed a lime over his drink and then joined the party.

***

As the time neared 10:30, Dan, now well-lubed, rattled the two or three ice cubes that remained in his empty glass and moved from the kitchen into the dining room. As he reached for the bottle of vodka, Mrs. Morgan glided into the room through the wide entrance leading in from the living room, barely acknowledging his presence.  She poured another glass of bourbon for herself, and Dan scooped a few cubes from an ice bucket. Elvis' 'Blue Christmas' played from the speakers in the living room.

"And how is your evening going, Mrs. Morgan?" he asked, not looking at her, his eyes measuring the vodka as it flowed into his glass.

"Very well, Dan. And yours?" Her voice was curt, her tone clipped.

"Couldn't be better." With a hiss, Dan opened a bottle of soda, pouring it over the ice and vodka, the cubes cracking. "Looks like you're riding solo tonight. Where's Mr. Morgan?"

"Stuck in Boston."

"How terrible. And on a weekend, no less. How'd that happen?"

"Snow. He was supposed to get in last night but Logan was closed."

"What a shame. A beautiful woman like you should not be without an escort."

"Yes. Well."

"Yes. Well," he mocked.

Mrs. Morgan was nonplussed. One arm crossed beneath her enormous breasts, the elbow of the other resting on it, she brought the drink to her full, shiny lips and rolled her eyes. But she made no move to extricate herself from this conversation.

"I see you've been sucking down that bourbon tonight. Sure hope you're not driving."

"Of course not," she responded, taking another swig.

"Room at the Ritz again?"

Over the rim of her glass, her bright blue eyes bore into him, the ever-present hatred of the young man shooting from them like bullets.

"So," Dan began, turning slightly and looking through the door into the living room, then into the kitchen. The party was still going strong, most of the guests congregating in one of the two rooms, a few up on the roof deck smoking pot. "Picked out your prey for tonight?"

“Fuck off,” Mrs. Morgan responded, downing the rest of her bourbon and refilling her glass.

He tut-tutted her. "Such foul language from such a classy woman. I'm shocked."

"I've got more class in my right pinky finger than you have in your whole body, kid,” she hissed at him, leaning into him so that no one heard their conversation.

Dan's cock stirred within his pants as a bloated breast squished against his bicep, but he just smiled. "Yeah, and you have more plastic in those absurd tits than you could find on a porn set."

Her cheeks flushed at the insult. But then again, she knew it wasn't an insult. It was, in a very twisted way, a compliment, at least in the context of the lust-hate relationship that had developed between them.

"Asshole," she muttered, turning away and marching from the room.

"Happy hunting," Dan called to her receding form. His eyes locked on her tight swaying butt as she went.

***

Around one o'clock, he glanced at his watch and stood on somewhat wobbly legs to leave. As he made his way toward the bathroom, Steve caught him by the arm.

"Hey, what are you doing tomorrow?"

“A whole lotta nuthin’. Why?"

"Well, I gotta get a Christmas gift for Karen and I have no idea what to get her. You're pretty good with that kinda thing. Can you give me a hand?"

"Sure; no problem. What time?"

"I dunno. Ten? Eleven?"

"Ten's good. I wanna be back home for the Bears' game. Swing by and pick me up."

"Great. Thanks, dude." Steve walked back toward the party in the kitchen and Dan continued down the dim hallway toward the bathroom to relieve himself. After he washed his hands, he pulled the door open to find Donna Morgan leaning against the wall opposite the door, Nat King Cole drifting down the hallway. Her arms were crossed beneath her jutting breasts, pushing them up and together. Her right ankle was crossed over the left.

Dan paused, then moved to bypass her on his way to the front door, but she gently placed her hand on his chest, delicate fingers splayed, the bright red polish on her nails infinitely deeper in the darkness of the unlit hallway. With her other hand, she slipped a key card into the breast pocket of his shirt.

"What's that?" he asked, knowing the answer.

Mrs. Morgan paused and looked down the hallway, ensuring that no one was watching them. "The key to my hotel room. Room 1347," she whispered, patting his chest. She took a step down the hallway, away from him, but paused and turned on her heel.

"Oh, and by the way?" she intoned in a stage whisper, a trim eyebrow arched over a piercing eye. "You're my prey for tonight."

Before she could move away, Dan caught her by the arm and pulled her close. "I don't think so," he hissed in her ear. "You want me, you know where I live." He then eased himself past the older woman, slipping the key card into the neck of her blouse.

Five minutes later, having said his goodbyes and it-was-great-to-see-yous, Dan carefully descended the stairs and found his Uber at the curb. Unseen to his eyes was Mrs. Morgan's similarly quick exit from the party. Bundled in her mink, she too slipped into a car, but this one took her to the Ritz-Carlton.

***

Upon arriving home, Dan cranked up the heat and shed the clothes he had worn to the party in favor of a tee shirt and a pair of gray sweat shorts. Lounging on the couch, he flipped through the channels until he reached ESPN, then waited for clips from the Heisman press conference from earlier that evening. Yawning, he glanced at his phone for the time and considered watching the highlights from the comfort of his bed.

But before the decision had been made, his landline chirped twice, indicating a call from the security gate below. A smile spread across his face and he rose from the couch, peeking out one of the windows at the gate.

Her feet stomping in open-toed heels, the big mink wrapped tightly around her, Mrs. Morgan waited for him to answer.

Dan hit "send."

"Hello?"

"It's me." Her breath vaporized in the near-freezing mid-December air. Snowflakes were beginning to fall and the sidewalk was fading to white.

"Hi, Mrs. Morgan," he said, his voice all innocence as he continued to stare down at her. "Where are you?"

She looked up and saw him in the window. "Let me in, goddammit," she pleaded.

Dan hit the "star" button and saw Mrs. Morgan quickly push through the gate and then disappear into the building's lobby. Ninety seconds later, he heard a faint ding signaling the arrival of the elevator on his floor and padded across the living room to the door.

He paused a moment, then opened it. Mrs. Morgan strode down the hallway toward him. He knew the treasures that lay beneath, but the heavy, shiny coat made her formless. Only her calves were visible, and they rippled with each step she took in her heels, her red toenails gleaming in the light of the hallway.

She pulled a hand from one of the coat's pockets and a Santa cap followed. When she reached the threshold, she stopped and smiled, her pure white teeth sparkling against the glossy red of full, pouty lips. She pulled the red cap, trimmed with white faux fur, over her golden locks. The furry ball hung across a tanned cheekbone and she tilted her head, looking at the top of the doorframe.

"What, no mistletoe?"

"Do I need it?" Dan asked, stepping back to let her in.

"Not with me," she responded boldly, entering his condominium. Leaving her coat on, she stopped to look around and then turned back to him as he shut and bolted the door. "Very nice. I've never been here, only dropped Steve off a few times."

"First time for everything. You wanna drink?"

Mrs. Morgan shook her head and the white ball of fur swung playfully back and forth over her eyes. "I think I had enough."

Dan motioned her to the seating in the living area.

"So, who's your decorator?"

"My mom," he informed her with a laugh, flopping onto the couch, and muting the television.

"Figures," she muttered, folding herself into a lounge chair, the coat still wrapped around her luscious body. "No Christmas decorations, though. Santa won't like that."

Dan smiled. "Santa goes to my parents' house. Not here."

Mrs. Morgan bit her lower lip gently, then gracefully pushed herself out of the chair and stepped between the couch and the coffee table, standing above her son’s best friend. "That’s where you are mistaken."  Her voice had dropped an octave or two, taken on a smokey tone.

Stepping between his legs, Mrs. Morgan's slight fingers worked the top button of the heavy mink until it popped free, and then worked on the next button. As she undid the remaining buttons, her bright red nails and the obscene diamond ring on her left ring finger glittered in the faint light provided by the can lights in the ceiling. When the last button came undone, she shrugged the gleaming black coat from her shoulders and it slid to a big, furry puddle at her feet, drawing a barely audible gasp from Dan's throat.

Mrs. Morgan stood before him. Her small feet were still strapped into the black Gucci slides so inappropriate for December in Chicago. His eyes traveled up and over her calves, taking in the taut flesh of her long, trim legs, the effort she put forth at the health club evident in the slight musculature of her bare thighs, her frequent forays to the family home on Captiva Island revealed by the bronzed flesh.

A bright red baby doll just barely concealed her bald pussy. The same white faux fur that adorned her Santa cap ringed the bottom hem of the lingerie, and also the deeply cut neckline, highlighting the woman’s oversized breasts. The silk material bulged over the implants and her perpetually thickened nipples pushed at the fabric. A long strand of pearls draped around her neck and disappeared beneath the babydoll, where they nestled between her breasts.

"Oh, lord," Dan muttered, his eyes now locked on the bright red gloss that was smeared across her plump lips.

Those lips turned up in a wicked smile. Mrs. Morgan bent at the knees and turned slightly to her left, revealing a full white cottontail appended to the rear of the babydoll, just at the small of her back. The rear of the lingerie rode up, exposing a matching thong.

"The Lord can't help you now," she purred. "Merry Christmas."

Dan's cock thickened in his shorts and he leaned forward on the couch. His left hand almost trembling, he reached out and hooked two fingers in the leg of Mrs. Morgan's thong, right where her pubic hair would have been had she had any. Gently, so as to not tear the silk material, he pulled her toward him.

"And Merry Christmas to you, slut."

Mrs. Morgan allowed her lithe body to be pulled onto the young man's lap. She hooked her trim legs over his, straddling him, and ground her pussy down on his lap, feeling the heat of his cock through his shorts. Slender fingers on his shoulders, she then leaned down and softly brushed her wet lips against his.

"And just how slutty are going to make me be tonight?" she whispered, her hot breath caressing his lips.

Beneath her, Dan shuddered as his hands slid up the cool flesh of her toned legs, encircling her pliant hips. An incoherent sound emanated from his throat and Mrs. Morgan slid her wet, pink tongue between his lips and into his mouth, her tongue swirling around his with lustful abandon. Another unintelligible grunt.

"What's the matter, Dan?" she whispered again, squirming her body against his, her massive breasts flattening against his chest. "Cat got your tongue?"

Mrs. Morgan reached behind her and pushed the heels off her dainty feet and Dan didn't answer. He merely moaned into her mouth, his cock throbbing with the lustful sensation of her wet tongue assaulting his own.

Her manicured nails digging into his shoulders, Mrs. Morgan pushed herself up so that she stood on the couch, her small feet sinking into the leather cushions. Using two fingers of her left hand, she slid the gusset of the thong to the side, revealing her freshly waxed pussy, glistening with her wetness.

"Or maybe the pussy's got your tongue." As the wicked words tumbled from her depraved lips, she placed her right hand on the back of Dan's head, her fingers grasping tightly at his close-cropped hair, her long nails digging into his scalp.

Dan was still non-responsive. Mrs. Morgan gently pulled his head toward her sodden pussy but stopped when the tip of his nose nudged against her clitoris. She pulled his head first right then left, then right again and his nose played over the inflamed nub once, twice.

She pulled back on his hair and tilted his head back slightly. His eyes, clouded with lust -- a sinful lust for his best friend's mother -- floated up her taut belly. Above him, he could see her eyes, just barely visible over the bulge of her breasts, sparkling with amusement.

She raised an eyebrow and then roughly pulled his face into her. His tongue slithered from between his lips and lapped at her slick labia, the syrupy fluid of her pussy collecting on his tongue before he swallowed. He then flattened his tongue against her swollen clitoris.

"Oh, God,” he heard her murmur above him.

Keeping pressure against her clit, Dan swirled his tongue over the swollen nub and Mrs. Morgan's lithe legs trembled. She kicked her right leg over the back of the couch, her small foot barely touching the floor behind, and pulled at the back of his head, forcing his mouth hard against her squelching cunt.

"Eat!" she hissed, slender fingers still in the boy’s hair, her massive tits bunched up in the cheap babydoll, threatening to spill over the inadequate cups. “Get that fucking tongue in my cunt!”

The veins in Dan's neck pulsed at the uncomfortable position and he twisted the rest of his body around, one hand snaking beneath her taut thigh to grab hold of her ass. He dipped his head slightly, sinking his hot tongue deep into the folds of that dripping pussy.

Satisfied that the young man wasn't going to turn his attention elsewhere, Mrs. Morgan leaned back slightly and braced one hand against the back rail of the couch, her overstuffed tits wobbling proudly beneath the slutty Mrs. Claus outfit.

She shifted her weight a little and Dan's free hand slipped between her damp thighs. He lifted his head and swiped his tongue over her swollen clit as one finger, then another, pushed through her slick labia.

"Gooood booooy," she cooed, luxuriating in the dual sensations of her cunt walls being stretched and his smooth tongue easing itself over her inflamed clit.

As a third finger slithered into her depths, Dan abruptly sucked the thick bud between his teeth and held it there, his tongue roughly flicking it back and forth.

Mrs. Morgan, balanced precariously as she was on the back of the couch, nearly fell.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned hotly, her body tensing as Dan eased a fourth finger into her cunt. “Nnnnnghnnn!!!!”

The arm that was bracing her buckled and the older woman fell back along the back of the couch, her hands grasping her heaving chest, her long, slender fingers tweaking her aching nipples through the cheap fabric.

Dan continued the harsh assault on the unfaithful woman's tender clit while he flexed the four fingers buried in her convulsing cunt. He jammed his face against her bare mound, his teeth nibbling at the base of her clit while his tongue beat against the fattened nub.

"Aaaggghhhh," she wailed, long, manicured nails clawing at the babydoll, trying to free her fat nipples from the thin material.

Dan let his wrist drop, forcing his fingers down, stretching her labia wide, while his fingers spread deep in her sodden hole, the soft walls of her cunt yielding to the pressure.

Mrs. Morgan's lithe body convulsed once then tensed. "Uuuuugggggghhhhh!!!!!" she moaned.  Her cunt walls spasmed around his fingers as a massive orgasm washed over her forty-seven-year-old body. She bucked her hips into his face, crushing his nose against her distended clit, bringing tears to his eyes.

Her luscious body quivered and shook as Dan eased the pressure on her clit and her fingers relaxed, releasing their grip on the faux fur neckline of the babydoll.

"Holy shit," she breathed, leaning to her left so that she rolled back to the couch. Catching her breath, Mrs. Morgan scooted her ass into the corner of the couch and spread her legs slightly, a manicured finger drifting down between her legs to soothe her pulsing clit.

Dan too sat back on the couch and wiped Mrs. Morgan's cunt juice from his face with the back of his hand. He then pulled his shirt over his head and lifted his ass from the cushion, sliding his shorts down over his muscular thighs. "My turn, Mrs. Morgan."

"Yeah, right," she whispered, pushing herself off the couch.

Dan's face clouded over in confusion as he watched the degenerate woman perch herself atop his coffee table. She leaned toward him and pushed him back into the couch, lifting her dainty feet to either side of his knees, right on the edge of the couch.

"Just sit back and relax," she ordered.

She leaned back, bracing herself with her right arm, and gathered the baby doll up around her waist with her free hand. The thong still pulled to the side, her bald cunt shone in the faint light of the room, her abused labia now loosened and red and puffy. Gently, she eased the thong back in place. She laughed softly at his expression.

"What? You want some of this?" she teased him, three manicured fingers slightly tapping her clit through the thong.

Dan's voice caught so he simply nodded his head.

"Oh yeah? Well, what are you going to do to get it?"

His brow furrowed.

"You don't think I just give this up for free, do you?" she taunted.

A bemused expression crossed his face and he swallowed. "Uh, yeah, that's exactly…”.

Before Dan could finish his sentence, Mrs. Morgan leaned forward and slapped him lightly on the cheek. She pointed a manicured finger in his face scoldingly. "Not for free. I always get something."

"Uh…well…what do you want?"

Satisfied, Mrs. Morgan leaned back again. "Grab the bottle from my purse," she ordered him, her fingers tracing circles over her taut stomach, easing toward her bulging breasts. Dan leaned over, felt around inside the big bag, and pulled a bottle of KY from it. He showed it to her.

"I wanna see you stroke it," she announced. "Stroke it for me."

RubyRolls
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubyRolls

Dan was nonplussed. "I don't wanna stroke it. I want you to stroke it."

Mrs. Morgan dropped her feet from the edge of the couch and leaned forward, elbows on her knees. Her bolted-on tits squeezed together to form a deep cleavage, almost falling from the babydoll, and she put a slender finger in his face again.

"I don't care what you want! This isn't about you! It's about me! Now, stroke it!"

Dan fumbled with the top of the bottle and, releasing it, poured a few drops along the length of his shaft.

"More."

"Huh?"

"What are you, deaf? I said, more!”

Dan followed the woman's direction and liberally coated the length of his meaty shaft with the lubrication. His strong fingers closed around the shiny, dripping cock, gently easing up and down the length, forcing the veins to pop.

Mrs. Morgan leaned back again and ran bright red manicured nails across the silky thong covering her well-used cunt. She shivered as a sharp nail scraped across her clit. "Gooood boy," she muttered, her bright blue eyes locked on his pulsing shaft as he stroked it.  The pads of her fingers rubbed harder against her clit, their speed increasing, and a dark patch began to spread across the fabric.

"Show me how hard it gets, kid,” she whispered, her world nothing now except for the thick tower of young cock glistening before her. "That's it."  Her hips bucked as the pressure of her fingers increased. She slid a manicured nail down the furrow of her pussy, pushing the fabric into the folds of her cunt.

"Faster," she ordered, her voice cracking.

Dan increased the speed of his fist and it flew up and down his shaft, working the lubrication into the overheated flesh.

"Yeah," she moaned before ripping the thong to the left, bearing her glistening bald cunt to his leering eyes. The soft tips of her fingers now slid directly across her fiery clit and she shuddered, her eyes hooded with animal lust, but the fabric slid back. Frustrated, she gathered it in her fist and ripped the thong from her thighs, leaving it hanging in tatters around a trembling knee.

Dan groaned at her wanton display, his fist almost a blur as it sped up and down his shaft. Pre-cum bubbled up from the tip of his cock and slid down its length, adding to the lubrication. "Pull your tits out," he mumbled.

Mrs. Morgan jerked as she slid two long fingers into her dripping hole. "Shut…the fuck…up!" she groaned.

Abruptly, she sat up, her fingers still plumbing her cunt. With her free hand, she pulled the strand of pearls up and over her head. She laid them gently across the tops of her heaving tits and leaned back again. The strand slowly slid down the slick fabric covering her taut stomach, the clinking of the pearls like a slinky as they rolled slowly downward.

"Oh fuck," Dan moaned. His wrist was getting sore, his flesh dry and overheated. He reached for the bottle of lubrication and then changed the angle of his stroking.

Mrs. Morgan pulled her fingers from her depths, now wet and shiny with her wetness. Her chest heaved and her upper lip quivered.  She hooked a thumb through the strand of pearls and pulled it downward, toward her dripping hole. She pushed two or three pearls from the strand through her sopping folds.  Dan whimpered at the woman’s depravity.

She continued to push the pearls into her cunt until half the strand had disappeared. What remained slid off her bare thighs and hung from her, just barely touching the floor.

Dan's hand relaxed around his cock and he leaned forward, intent on assisting Mrs. Morgan in her wickedness.

But she pushed him away, back into the couch. "Keep…stroking.”

Dan resumed his assault, his fist tighter now around his shaft. Before him, Mrs. Morgan's slender fingers gathered a few more pearls and eased them between her sopping folds. She pulled a few more up, the clanking of them the only sound he heard over his labored breathing and the squelching of his fist as he jerked his heated cock.

As she pushed the last of the pearls into her filthy cunt, her fingers danced across the inflamed nub of her clit, the bright red nails and grotesquely large diamond a blur as she brought herself close to another orgasm.

Dan's body trembled and shook, pre-cum flowing liberally from the tip of his dripping shaft. His eyes floated up from Mrs. Morgan's hairless cunt, over the bright red babydoll, to her gorgeous face now with a sheen of sweat across her forehead and flushed cheeks.

"What…what are you…doing?" Dan intoned, his voice just above a whisper.

A smile formed slowly on her mouth, bright white teeth gleaming over glossy red lips. Her eyes were alive with lust and she shifted her hips a little, three fingers dipping into her hot cunt, pushing the strand deeper.  "Giving you…your Christmas…present," she moaned, her hips twitching as her fingers retreated, grazing across her fattened clit.

Dan shuddered but his brow furrowed.

She crooked a finger at him, finally beckoning him off the couch.

He pushed himself forward, almost going to his knees, but Mrs. Morgan's long fingers closed around his bicep, pulling him over her. He stood, bent at the waist.

"Come closer," she whispered, filth evident in her tone and her sparkling blue orbs. "I have something I want to tell you."

Dan bent further, bringing his face close to hers. She put her hands softly on his cheeks and kissed him gently, her plush lips so lustful against his.

"On your knees," she ordered him. "Between my legs."

Dan went to his knees, his cock bobbing above the hot wet flesh of her cunt.

Reaching between them, her fingers closed around the young, hot flesh of his cock. She tugged gently while whispering into his ear. "I want you to fuck me."

Dan shivered as her hot breath caressed his inner ear.

She positioned the head of his cock against her clit and released it, her soft hand sliding around his strong hip to his ass. She pulled the young man against her, causing the oily cockhead to slide up her clit, his heavy balls flattening against her cunt lips, and then released him, the shaft sliding back down the slit of her cunt.

"Know what I celebrated two weeks ago?" she asked, her voice soft, her eyes amused.

Trembling, Dan just shook his head.

"My anniversary," she announced, her voice still low. Her slender fingers gripped his hip and pushed him away slightly to allow his cockhead to drag across her clit and down the channel of her cunt. She left it to rest there.

"Do you want to know what Mr. Morgan bought me?"

"Oh, God,” Dan moaned, his eyes screwed shut, anxious to bury his cock in his best friend's mom. "I don’t…I don't care…just wanna…fuck you."

Mrs. Morgan ignored him. She slid both hands along his hips to his ass cheeks. She curled her fingers, the bright red nails digging into the firm flesh.

Dan's eyes eased open and a wicked smile formed on Mrs. Morgan's features. She lifted her legs high, higher, and Dan's cockhead burrowed itself into the sopping folds of her cunt.

“Pearls,” she grunted, at the same time yanking the young man's hips into her, impaling her cheating cunt on the fat shaft.

"Uuuuggggghhhhh!!!" Dan groaned as the full length of his cock burrowed into Mrs. Morgan's scaldingly hot hole.

"That's right, pervert," she grunted, the wind almost knocked from her lungs.

Dan pulled back and slammed back into her, her wetness causing a wet slapping sound as their pelvic bones met in a violent collision.

"You're fucking…my anniversary present…even deeper…into my filthy…cheating…fuckhole!" she hissed, the young man above her trembling with lust as he drove his cock into her wet, yielding cunt.

Dan pushed himself up so that he was upright and his hands closed around Mrs. Morgan's thighs. He pulled her roughly against him, toward the edge of the coffee table, to get a better angle on her spasming pussy. Her taut legs were held tightly against his chest, knees bent and calves over his shoulders.

"Merry…fuckin’…Christmas," she spat, lust pouring from her eyes as Dan pummeled her spoken-for cunt.

"You…are so…fuckin’…filthy," Dan shot back, his hips pistoning back and forth in quick, violent jabs, spearing the older woman along the full length of him, his cockhead crashing into the slick hardness of the pearls.

Her quaking legs still pinned against his chest, Dan leaned forward and grabbed the faux fur trim at the neck of her babydoll. He pulled the fabric toward him, rendering it taut. And then, with animal lust, he ripped the front of the lingerie open.

"Yessss," she hissed, overcome with lust at being taken so aggressively by her son's best friend.

Mrs. Morgan's massive tits popped free, wobbling uncontrollably atop her trim, tanned torso. Her areolas were crinkled and goosebumped, the nipples hard and erect, almost red from the pinching and pulling she had levied on them before.

Dan leaned further into her, gathering the housewife's fake tits in his palms. His cock still piercing the tender flesh of her cunt, he squeezed the overinflated globes, her tit-flesh oozing between his fingers. Her engorged nipples spiked into his palms and he released the flesh, his fingers closing around what he knew to be Mrs. Morgan's pleasure centers.

"Squeeze them," she panted, her luscious body jerking up and down on the coffee table in time with the young man's thrusts.

Dan smiled, taking her teats in his fingers and pinching them only lightly, teasingly, knowing she wanted more, knowing she wanted her nipples abused.

"Noooo," she whimpered, tossing her head from side to side, sweat flying from her golden locks. "Harder," she implored him.

Dan stepped it up slowly, twisting the sensitive nipples slightly, enjoying the agony of suspense in her lustful eyes.

Mrs. Morgan's strong legs locked tighter around his neck, almost causing his eyes to bulge. "Harder, I said," she mewled. "You know…how I…fuckfuckfuck…how I like it!"

Without warning, Dan pushed the cheating woman's legs from his shoulders, spreading her wide. He released her turgid nipples, leaned across her body, and pushed the softball-sized tits together, nipples nearly touching. He sucked one and then the other into his hot, wet mouth, nipping at the tender flesh, feeling it swell between his lips, between his teeth.

"Yesssssssssssss!!!!" she hissed again, her slick-with-sweat arms crossing behind his neck, pulling him tighter into the mountains of tit-flesh. "Harder…bite…them…harder!"

Dan obliged her. His strong fingers fought to keep her sweaty tits piled up against each other as he abused Mrs. Morgan's nipples, his teeth closing against the rubbery flesh of not just one but both thick teats.

“Mooooore," she pleaded, her small feet rising involuntarily around his pounding hips, ankles locked, her soft heels crashing into his ass, urging him to fuck her harder. She released him only long enough to allow his cock to retreat five or six inches from the quivering fuck hole. A quarter of the pearls was dragged out with his cock, the strand having wrapped itself around the crown of his cock. She then kicked him back into her again.

Dan grunted. Pushing back into the overheated wetness, Dan felt the pearls wrap tighter around his shaft, constricting the flow of blood like a python to a mouse. When he pulled back out, the pearls had rolled up the length of his shaft before catching just below his head, as though the strand was trying to strangle his cock. His eyes rolled up and into the back of his head. He paused when he felt his balls lurch beneath him.

"Keep…fucking…me," the mewling slut begged, her tender heels beating into his firm ass.

Under control again, Dan slammed his length back into her only to feel the strand wrap tighter around his shaft. He held himself in her, crushing Mrs. Morgan's twitching clit between their bodies. Wanting her to cum, he ground his pelvic bone against hers, mashing it against her clit, while at the same time pulling his head back, stretching her meaty nipples away from her surgically enhanced tits, distorting them.

"Aaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!" the unfaithful woman screamed, her body tensing below him.

Dan jerked his hips, but only a little, fearful of unloading his cum in her cunt too soon, and Mrs. Morgan quivered beneath him. Her hands released their grip on his head and flew to the edge of the coffee table, knuckles white and straining. Her head thrashed back and forth. She slammed her hips against the young man, increasing the pressure on her clit, as a second orgasm of the night crashed through her lithe body, her back arched almost painfully, her legs shaking like she was having a violent seizure, that tight little cunt gushing around that cock that plugged it up.  A thick, wet groan rumbled up from her heaving chest as she shook through the orgasm, gasping, short sucks of breath into her lungs.

"Oh, fuck," she managed, her breath still ragged but slowing. Her long, slender fingers relaxed and her arms closed around the back of Dan's head again, pulling his face into hers, their lips meeting, softly at first, then more urgently. Her wet, pink tongue slid into his mouth, searching for his.

"Did you cum?" she moaned into him.

"Un-uh."

"No? I thought…I thought I felt you," she breathed, her chest still heaving, her oversized tits pushing into his sweaty chest.

"Almost," Dan said, pushing himself off his best friend's mother. "Look at this."

He pulled back and Mrs. Morgan groaned as his fat cockhead was pulled slowly from her stretched labia. She pushed herself up onto her elbows and looked between them. The strand of pearls had nearly knotted itself around the entire length of Dan's cock.

Mrs. Morgan laughed aloud and reached between them, gently coaxing the pearls from around each other, freeing the strand from the young man's shaft.

Dan twisted at the waist and grabbed the bottle of lubricant from the couch. When he turned back around, Mrs. Morgan was slowly pulling the rest of the strand from her sopping hole. He grabbed her gently by the wrist.

"Un-uh," he said. “Now it's my turn."

Mrs. Morgan gave him a wicked smile in return, leaning back on her elbows.

Dan slowly began pushing the pearls back inside her. When the last one disappeared, he pushed two fingers into her bald cunt, forcing the strand deeper inside her. He then poured a generous helping of the lubrication onto his fingers and another along the length of his shaft.

“Happy anniversary, you little cheating whore," he said, forcing two fingers into Mrs. Morgan's asshole.

"Oh, fuck," she gasped at the unexpected intrusion, her hips wiggling, trying to force his fingers deeper.

"You want it in your ass, Mrs. Morgan?" he taunted her.

Her soulful eyes hooded, she bit her lush lip and nodded her head.

"Thought so," Dan muttered, removing his fingers from the convulsing hole. He poured more lubricant along them before gently easing them back through her tight anal ring. The pads of the fingers of his free hand rested on her engorged clit, slowly manipulating it.

"Ready?" he questioned her, the fingers in her ass flexing. The wrinkles that pointed the path to her asshole disappeared as he spread his fingers wide.

"Mm-hm," she whimpered, rotating her pliant hips atop the coffee table.

Dan poured another dose of oil along the length of his cock and positioned the shiny, blood-engorged head at the entrance to her butthole.

"Anniversary gift filling your filthy cunt, son's best friend filling your filthy asshole. You should be ashamed of yourself," Dan scolded her, easing his cock into her well-oiled asshole.

"Uugghh," she grunted, rocking her hips at him, trying to accommodate the full girth of the young man's shaft as it invaded her.

He pulled back, leaving just the head of his cock buried in her butt, and squirted more lubricant along his shaft. His fingers went to work on her clit as he slammed back into her asshole.

"Ooohhh fuuuuuck!" Mrs. Morgan moaned, her distended nipples aching with the competing spectacles of her smoldering clit being manipulated and her tender asshole being pummeled. She arched her back off the coffee table and jerked her hips at the young man, forcing his thick shaft deeper.

Dan bent over Mrs. Morgan's quivering frame, his hands gripping her shoulders, holding her in place as his fat cock continued its assault on her battered asshole.

She groaned at the sudden absence of pressure on her engorged clit, but her fingers soon replaced his, the bright red nails a blur as they danced across the sore nub.

Dan dropped his chin to look between them and his cock pulsed. The image of his veiny cock slicing in and out of his best friend's mother's asshole while her diamond-encrusted fingers manipulated her clit was almost too much, and he felt his balls tighten as they swung against Mrs. Morgan's asscheeks.

Her gleaming eyes followed his gaze and a smirk formed on her glistening lips.

"Like what you see?" she inquired needlessly.

"Mm-hm," he whimpered. He released his grip on the woman's shoulders and his strong fingers closed around her nipples, twisting them lightly.

"Like burying that fat…young…cock…in Mrs. Morgan’s…asshole?” she spat, clenching her ass around the young man's invading shaft.

"Uuuggghhh," he grunted as her asshole constricted around his girth, sweat now dripping off his nose. He nearly toppled backward, but his fingers remained locked on Mrs. Morgan's inflamed nipples, tugging them harshly.

Mrs. Morgan yelped at the exquisite pain but her cunt gushed, easing the friction of her manicured fingers as they continued to speed back and forth over her abused clit. She wrapped her quivering legs around the young man, supple heels again prodding him on, forcing him deeper. Her ass lifted off the coffee table and Dan released her nipples, clamping her quaking thighs against his chest once again.

Her overinflated tits rolled up her chest toward her chin and Mrs. Morgan's dripping fingers abandoned her spasming cunt for her sore nipples, her cunt-mess soothing the raw teats. As the bright red nails closed around the inflamed nubs, she clenched her asshole again, drawing a groan from deep within Dan's throat.

The hard pistoning of his hips grew erratic, as did his breath. His eyes screwed shut and his balls lurched beneath him.

"Cum…for…me…kid,” Mrs. Morgan panted. "Cum…all over…my…slut…body!"

"Oh God…fuck…fuckfuckfuckkkkk.”

His body jerked once and then again. He abruptly pulled his hips back, tearing the blood-engorged cock from Mrs. Morgan's now-gaping asshole, her tight anal ring clamping down hard, fighting against the withdrawal, losing. He shoved the quivering shaft up the channel of her cunt, the hardened nub of her clit coursing along the underside of his shaft.

Mrs. Morgan's hands flew between them, two fingers dipping into the saturated folds of her sodden cunt. She fished the strand of pearls from deep within her and quickly wrapped it around the length of Dan's jerking shaft. Her left fist closed around the thick cock, the fingers of her right gently massaging his hanging balls.

Gasping for breath, Dan leaned back on his haunches and looked between their two sweaty bodies. Mrs. Morgan's tightly gripping fist raced up and down his twitching, oily cock, the bright red nails and obscene diamond contrasting smudges of color and light. Her slender fingers forced the pearls against his flesh, into the sensitive underside at the base of his shaft, rolling back and forth.

"Oh fuck," he croaked. "Gonna…cum!"

Mrs. Morgan's neck strained as she kept her head elevated off the coffee table. Her bright eyes, hooded in lust, gazed between her wobbling, bloated cleavage to the smooth cockhead aimed directly up her body, poised to fire a bullet of cum right into her mouth.

"Shoot…that cum…all…over…me!" she demanded. "Cover me with it!"

She groaned as the slit at the apex of the young man's cock eased open, followed not a moment later by a thick rope of sperm that flew up her body, casting a line of pearlescent fluid from her belly button to the deep cleavage of her trembling tits, splashing against her chin, her panting lips.

Her small fingers roughly yanked on Dan's shaft, compressing the pearls against the scalding flesh. A second jet of cum was spit from the fat cock, flying through the air and splattering against her stomach and the underside of the store-bought tits mounted to her heaving chest.

Dan's body spasmed as a third stream of sperm spewed from his cockhead, pooling on Mrs. Morgan's taut, tanned stomach, filling her belly button. Her fingers desperately tugged at the trembling shaft and he shuddered as a final glob of cum leaked from the slit at the head of his cock, falling to her hairless cunt with an audible slap.

Dan collapsed against the couch, the strand of pearls unwinding from his dripping shaft and clattering to the floor between his knees. "Fuckin' incredible," he breathed, wiping sweat from his brow as his breathing began to slow.

Donna Morgan remained prone on the table, thin manicured fingers of one hand lazily tracing circles in the young man's cum that coated her wobbling tits, the other gently tweaking a still hardened nipple.

“As I said, Merry Christmas," she intoned, rising to her feet.  Leaving him a crumpled mess, she padded into the bathroom and found a towel, wiping her son’s best friend’s cum from her body before climbing into his bed.

***

Dan rolled his head toward the bathroom door as it cracked open.

"What are doing up?" she scowled, a look of scorn crossing her freshly scrubbed face. She eased through the doorway, a large white bath sheet wrapped around her sinful body, concealing her bulging tits.

"Morning to you."

She rolled her bright blue eyes but decided to ignore his sarcasm. "Did I hear a phone?"

"Mm-hm."

She merely raised an eyebrow, pausing to lean against the doorframe. She crossed her arms beneath the store-bought balloons that had been bolted to her chest; her nipples, thickened as always, mounded the fabric.

"Steve," Dan responded to her unasked question.

She nodded her head curtly, a bead of water releasing from a few stray strands of her hair before coursing down her collarbone and disappearing beneath the towel. "What'd he want?"

"We were supposed to go shopping this morning. To find something for Karen."

Mrs. Morgan rolled her eyes. "She's such a little slut."

Dan laughed at the irony. "You just spent the night fucking your son's best friend while your husband is stuck out of town. So who's the true slut, Mrs. Morgan?"

She blushed at the insult. But again, it wasn't an insult.

Dan kicked the sheets from his body, revealing his limp but growing cock resting against his thigh. A sly smile parted Mrs. Morgan's full lips and she pushed herself off the doorframe, the towel coming loose and falling to the thick carpeting.

Dan's hand felt around the side table for his phone, his eyes locked on Mrs. Morgan's lush body as she sauntered across the bedroom toward him. Her swollen tits wobbled on her slight frame, the engorged nipples pointing toward him, toward her prey.

She climbed onto the bed and crawled her way up while Dan dialed the phone.

"Hey, what's up?" he said as Mrs. Morgan engulfed the head of his cock in her warm, silky mouth.

“I…ugh…I’m gonna wanna…wanna take a shower," he breathed, her manicured fingers massaging his full balls. "Uh…just buzz me when you get here…and I'll…I’ll let you up…That cool?"

Mrs. Morgan didn't hear her son's response or Dan's. He had involuntarily bucked his cock into her wet mouth, sending the thick shaft and rubbery head to the back of her throat, triggering a gag reaction. She was catching her breath when Dan hung up the phone.

"We don't have much time, Mrs. Morgan. Better get busy before your son gets here."

Published 
Written by ISYM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments