Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not Her Husband - Part 3

"Finally Beth loses her anal virginity"

64
25 Comments 25
13.2k Views 13.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I'm really going to enjoy fucking her tight ass, the stranger thought.

He licked a finger and shoved it into her ass but he could get only about half inside because her muscles clamped down. Sure, he could force his finger all the way in but he liked it when the woman enjoyed what he did.

“Come on now, kitten you need to relax your ass muscles. If it's this hard to get my finger in, there's no way I will get my cock in,” he told her.

Beth tried to relax - but it didn't work. “Bear down like you're trying to go to the bathroom,” he said.

She did and he was able to slide his finger right in.

“Good girl.” 

But, once his finger was in her ass, Beth gripped him again. He tried to pull his finger out but it was like it was in a vise.

“Okay, baby doll, you need to press down again so I can get my finger out.” 

She did as she was told, and loved the feeling of him removing his finger.

“You didn’t get a toy to stretch your hole for me like I told you, did you?” 

Beth blushed. “No, I wanted you to be the first thing in me,” she said.

“Well, if you'd done what I told you to do, your ass would not be this tight. Now, it's going to be painful when I fuck your ass.” 

“Please don’t be mad,” Beth begged.

“Hey, I could never be mad at you, kitten.” 

He got out the lube and put a considerable amount in his hand and coated his cock. Then he put the tip of the tube in her ass and squeezed some in, just like he did before fucking her pussy.

He had Beth reach back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks. Then he put the tip of his monster cock at the entrance to her virgin rosebud. Even with all the lube it was very tight and, as he tried to force the head of his cock in, Beth  screamed.

“I don’t think this is going to work, kitten.”

“What? Why not?” she asked.

“Well, the way you're screaming, you'll wake up the whole block.” 

“Wait, what if you put the ball gag back in?” she asked.

“I don’t know Beth,” he said.

“Pleeease!” she begged. “I really want to do this.”

He smiled. He loved it when they begged. “Okay.... but I think I should cuff your hands, too, in case you change your mind and try to fight me.” 

Beth agreed to being cuffed.

He picked up the ball gag and told Beth to open wide. As she opened her mouth to accept the ball, he shoved it in deep, much deeper than Beth thought was possible. It actually hurt her jaw and she tried to grunt but no sound escaped around the ball.

He secured the straps behind her head and whispered in her ear, "Are you okay?" Beth nodded. He then said he would cuff her hands above her head to the headboard instead of behind her back. "You'll be more comfortable," he said. And I will have more control over you, he thought .

After cuffing Beth’s wrists to the headboard, he moved down and slapped her ass a few times with his cock.

Beth felt his cockhead against her virgin rosebud. He wasn’t rough at all. He reminded her to press down again so it would not be so difficult for him to insert his cock. Again Beth did as she was told. It hurt when he forced the head in but not as much as she'd feared.

He told her, “Okay, Beth, I am going to go slow but I'm going to put my cock in all the way without stopping.” 

Putting both hands on her hips, he fed his cock into her tiny hole without stopping. My god, she thought. The pain was unbearable  but there was nothing she could do. She tried pulling her hands free of the cuffs but it was no use. He just kept pushing his cock into her and the pain got worse with every inch.

Beth struggled, desperately pulling on the cuffs, and she tried to scream, to beg him to stop, but the ball gag was so far in her mouth no sound escaped.

He guessed he was hurting her but he didn’t care. She was so fucking tight it felt wonderful and there was no way he was going to stop now. Beth thrashed around, trying  to buck him off but it was no use. With her hands cuffed it was useless. He knew it and so did she.

For a little woman, she sure has some fight in her, he thought, and kept forcing his cock into Beth’s tight ass until he was in up to his balls.

HolliyCooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HolliyCooper

Beth continued to thrash around because of the pain but he leaned over her and whispered, “That’s it, baby girl, keep fighting. Wear yourself out.”

He gave her a few minutes to calm down and then told her, “Okay, kitten, I am going to take it out and then put it back in.”

Beth had no fight left. She just lay there and took it. The pain eased  when he withdrew his cock. He removed it all but for the head and then forced it back into her ass. It didn’t hurt as much as the first time and he didn’t say anything. As soon as his balls touched her ass cheeks, he pulled out and slammed into her - again and again, faster and harder.

After a while it began to feel good. Beth's friends had told her the pain would be bad for the first time but she never dreamed it would be that bad.But now she began lifting her ass off the bed, meeting his thrusts and getting into a rhythm.

“Mmmm, that’s it, baby girl. You like that don’t you?” 

He began slapping her ass each time he buried his cock and she wanted him to go faster. As if he could read her mind, he stopped slapping her ass, reached under her to grab her tits, and fucked hell out of her. Beth heard the stranger breathing hard and his moans grew louder. She knew he was about to shoot his cum in her ass. At least, she hoped he would cum in her ass and not pull out and spray her cheeks and back. Beth also felt her orgasm building and she started shaking uncontrollably.

The stranger shot his cum in her ass and Beth writhed on the bed as she thought she was going to pull her shoulders out of their sockets. When she thought she couldn’t take anymore, her orgasm gradually subsided. The stranger collapsed on top of her, panting. He lay  for a few minutes until finally he nibbled on her earlobe and whispered, “Baby, you are the best fuck I've had in a looong time.”

Beth had to smile. That made her feel really good.

“Now let’s get the gag and cuffs off you,” he said.

He undid the ball gag first. “There, I hope it wasn’t too uncomfortable."

“No, I'm glad I had it in. You were right - if I hadn’t had it in, the whole neighborhood would have heard me and called the police thinking I was being murdered.” She grinned.

He then unlocked her cuffs. As soon as her hands were free, she pulled him to her and gave him a long kiss, shoving her tongue into his mouth.

After she broke the kiss, he said, “I hope it wasn’t too painful, kitten.”

“Oh, it was at first. It was the worst pain I've ever felt in my life. If my hands had been free, I probably would have tried to stop you. But, after a while, it felt wonderful,” she said and reached for his cock. “Do you want me to clean it for you?” 

“You don’t have to, you know.” 

Beth smiled. “I know, but I want to," she said, wrapping a hand around his cock and feeling him grow. His cock was wet and slick from the lube and cum.

Beth moved in and put her lips on the head of his cock, then slowly slid him into her mouth and down her throat. She was accustomed to the size now and didn’t gag or choke even when she took it all the way, his balls against her lips. Beth hoped he had another load for her to swallow.

As Beth sucked on his monster cock she played with his huge balls. Beth felt him tense. Oh yeah, he has another load for me. She increased her efforts, sucking him all the way in to his balls each time she bobbed down.

When he came, he put both hands on her head and shoved his cock down her throat. Beth reached around and grabbed his ass with both hands, pulling him to her as he unloaded. She couldn't believe how much he blasted down her throat but not a single drop escaped.

He pulled his cock from her mouth and, when he saw that no cum had run down her chin, he told her, “Good girl. You didn’t lose a drop.”

Beth just licked her lips.

"Shall I take the blindfold off now, kitten?” he asked.

Beth’s heart started to pound. Was she ready to know this stranger's identity? She had an idea that he was probably much older than her. And his voice sounded familiar, but she couldn’t place it.

After a few moments, she whispered, “Yes… I’m ready.”

~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE: To be continued…if readers want. Please leave comments.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by LIL1LOOKIN
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments