Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not So Ethical Slut

"Nothing feels better than being bad"

67
21 Comments 21
3.6k Views 3.6k
870 words 870 words
Competition Entry: Free Spirit

Author's Notes

"Thank you to Simoncam1 for his help proofreading this."

Lisa valiantly wore her ethical slut title like a badge of honor. She would proudly regale the stories of her slutty escapades to any curious ear. 

“It’s all about honesty and communication,” she would explain to those who dared to ask how her partners were OK with her antics. Even her closest of friends were mystified as to how she held no secrets; openly going from one debaucherous affair to the next. “You can’t try to contain a free spirit,” she would tell them, “Ethical Non-Monogamy is the only way I can be myself and we both be happy. I only wish I figured that bit out before I had married Tim. ”

I was one of the only people who knew her truth. For all her talk of the importance of being an ETHICAL slut, she truly craved the thrill of the illicit. The more wrong it was, the heavier she would drip. The cover of being an ethical slut helped her feed her truly slutty nature and kept her smart about keeping the unethical playtimes secret. Oh, and how I loved being the beneficiary of her truly devious nature.

~BUZZ~

My phone vibrated in my hand as the icon pinged the top of my screen. A new message from Lisa Lou.  Flipping to my inbox, I clicked on the message to open it.

“Nothing like a relaxing day off to enjoy Hartland reruns” the message read.

Quickly, I typed out my reply. “I haven’t watched that in ages. Today is perfect for that.”

Simple, innocuous, and secretly oh so dirty. Anyone who read those messages would see two friends exchanging innocent conversation.

A moment later I heard the familiar ring of a FaceTime call. The image on the screen was glorious. I fumbled to answer the call, instantly hardening at the sight of her dildo separating her moist lips.

“I’ll be there in ten minutes, don’t you dare cum,” is all I said.

She softly answered between her moans, “Yes, Sir.” My dick twitched in anticipation. She was already lost in her own arousal and ready to please.

Ten minutes later, I opened her apartment door and was greeted by the sight of her bent over the ottoman, sensually sliding a crystalline plug in and out of her puckered hole. I could see cum dripping from her pussy, as well. Clearly, she was recently fucked.

I dropped my clothes at the door and strolled up behind her. She pushed the plug into place and shifted her weight to all fours, crawling atop the ottoman. With a stinging slap, I reddened her ass cheek. She yelped in surprise and I stuffed two fingers into her sloppy cunt.

MistressEvelyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistressEvelyn

“What is this?” I growled. “Already been a slut today?” I plunged my fingers roughly back and forth.

Between pleasurable grunts, she said, “You know, unh, I just,  unh, can't help, unh, myself!”

I slid my fingers out and slapped her other ass cheek. Gripping the back of her head, I told her to suck my cock. With my rough assistance, she moved to her knees in front of me and put my shaft into her mouth. I tightened my grip on her hair and forced my length into the back of her throat. Being the skilled cocksucker she was, she took it all with hardly a gag. She went to work with the best of her deep-throating skills, letting me fuck her face vigorously.

“That’s my slutty cocksucker,” I praised, “I love the way you suck dick, but now I want to feel how tight you are with that plug in.” I pulled her face back and admired the sloppy mess I created.

Rising from her knees, she moved into position on the ottoman. Her slender legs were in the air, waiting to perch themselves on my shoulders. 

I leaned over her and slid my member into her soaked honey pot. The tightness from the plug wasn’t something I had experienced before and all too soon I was finishing.

“Oh fuck yes!” she exclaimed, “Fill my slutty hole”

Once my post-orgasm haze had settled, I slid my softening dick out of her.

Her eyes flashed me that devilish smile, “I love how quickly I got you off.” Glancing at the time on the wall, she added, “And it’s a good thing too because if my math is right, he’ll be back in five minutes.”

Not surprised she would leave out this vital detail until the last minute, I scrambled to get my clothes back on. She laughed her maniacal laugh and resumed using the dildo she had when she called me. I shot her a wicked grin as I shut her door behind me.

As I fumbled for my keys, the elevator at the end of the hall opened and her boyfriend stepped out. She sure did have good timing. Closing the door behind me, I couldn’t help but snicker to myself as I heard him open their door across the hall and say, “Oh shit babe, have you been like this the whole time?” 

It’s not all bad to live next door to your ex-wife.

Published 
Written by Msjenny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments