Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pat's new friends.

""Fuck this is a sweet pussy Gary.""

13
8 Comments 8
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Pat asked to stay a few more minutes. We were in a dimly lit car park. Pat had heard it's a meeting place for people wanting to have fun.

Dogging is the word she used.

No sooner had I said, "Let's go," than headlights appeared behind us. The car parked about half a dozen car widths away. Nothing happened for a while; then, the side window came down.

I could make out the outline of a man, "What's happening?"

Pat told me to be quiet and rolled her window down.

The man opened his car door and walked over. He stopped a couple of paces away from us, unzipped his pants and freed his already hard cock. Pat watched him, stroking himself for a while and then opened her door. She swiveled in her seat, so she faced the stranger.

"What shall I do?" Pat asked. I asked what she meant. "Shall I suck him, or let him fuck me?"

"Blow him," I said.

He must have heard me because he stepped forward. Pat replaced his hand with hers around his prick. She began with her tongue playing with the head of his shaft, and then she slowly swallowed him. His left hand played with Pat's right breast, but soon his grunts became louder.

He gripped the car with both hands, and Pat grabbed his ass with her hands. His hips pulled back and pushed forward with a determined force several times.

"Holy fuck," he groaned and held his cock in Pat's throat while he came. Pat hummed from her neck as he strained to empty his balls. She pulled her head back, releasing him from her mouth. The last discharge of cum landed on the side of her nose.

Pat scraped it from her nose and onto her tongue, and then swallowed it.

The stranger slipped his prick back into his pants, walked back to his car, and drove away.

Pat made herself comfortable and closed the car door. She had a smug look on her face and a satisfied smile.

"Home?" I asked.

"One more car. Please," Pat begged.

I gave into Pat, "Okay, one more, then we're going home."

We waited a few more minutes, and another vehicle drove in. It parked the same place as the other. Pat didn't wait; she got out of the car.

I wasn't sure it was a good idea, "Wait, where are you going?"

"Don't worry. I'm staying here."

Pat stood by the side of our car and unfastened her jeans. She pushed them down to her knees and hunched over the hood. The driver's door opened on the other vehicle opened, and a man got out. What I didn't see straight away was someone getting out of the passenger side too.

They strode up. One stood either side of Pat. First Pat's panties were yanked down, joining her jeans at her knees. Pat flinched when the flat of a hand-cracked her ass.

I didn't know what to do. I thought about getting out and pulling Pat back into the car. I was relieved when Pat turned her head and smiled at me.

The hand that smacked Pat began to caress her buttocks. The fingers were slowly making their way between Pat's pussy lips.

"This bitch is ready," the guy fingering Pat said.

"Ready for some cock, slut?" the second guy said while he unzipped himself. He barely gave his friend time to get his hand out of the way before he forced himself into Pat.

He began to bang Pat a little too hard for my liking.

"There, you fucking whore bitch, you like it rough, don't you?"

The guys looked decent enough. Clean cut and well dressed, but they were getting too much, so I got out of the car.

"Wow, wow," the guy with his cock inside Pat said, "We don't want any trouble."

"We're here for some fun, that's all," the other man responded.

"Get your prick out of my wife," I snapped.

No sooner had I said it his cock was locked away in his pants. Pat, on the other hand, stood and faced them. She left her panties and jeans down by her knees.

"Look, we're sorry. It's our first time doing anything like this. We just thought."

I interrupted and told them they thought wrong, "Pat's not a whore. We came down here for some fun, too, but she still deserves to be treated with respect."

I got another apology from the guy that had started fucking Pat, "Sorry, you're right. I'm Ken by the way, and this is Tony."

He held his hand out, and we shook. Tony did the same.

"This is Pat, but you've already met, haven't you?" my quip got a giggle from both men, and Pat.

"Look, as long as there are no hard feelings, could we buy you a drink?" Tony asked.

"Why not," I said, "And as soon as my wife covers herself and stops looking like a slut we'll meet you at the bar down the road. Do you know it?"

"Or we could go back to our place," Pat suggested.

I felt more comfortable with Ken and Tony, so I agreed with Pat.

We climbed into our respective cars, and they followed us home.

At first, there was a hint of awkwardness, but after the first beer, we relaxed around each other. The boys didn't try anything with Pat, so I thought I should start them off.

I stood Pat in front of the boy's, and I stood behind her. I unfastened her jeans and pushed them to her ankles and over her feet.

GraceStefania
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GraceStefania

My hand slid into Pat's panties, "I think she may be wetter now than she was before."

Ken began to rub his crotch, "Do you mind if we see? The light wasn't good in the park."

Pat obliged and stepped out of her panties, "Who's first?" she asked.

"You mean, we can both?"

"Fuck her, of course," I interrupted.

"Get undressed. Let me see what I am getting," Pat instructed them.

Tony was naked first. Pat was already on her knees, sucking his cock before Ken stripped. When he was, Pat got him to stand next to his friend. She alternated one prick in her mouth, then the other.

While Pat concentrated on Tony's prick, I got Ken to sit on the settee. Pat tried to move over without letting go of Tony's cock, but it was too awkward. She straddled Ken and held his shaft while she lowered herself onto it.

Ken moaned as Pat's pussy consumed his prick, "Fuck," he managed in a strained voice.

Pat's full weight was on Ken's lap. She leaned in and kissed him on the forehead and then the lips. Her hips moved back and forth, fucking Ken with short strokes.

The look on Ken's face gave away the delight he was experiencing.

Pat's cunt muscles hold onto your prick, and the feeling of being as deep into her pussy as you can be is divine. There are times when Pat does it to me; I can't last.

Unfortunately, it was one of those times for Ken, "Nooooow, fuck," he groaned.

Pat turned to Tony and smiled, "Your friend is cumming. I can feel his cock, throb."

Pat told Tony to be careful. Tony was rubbing his shaft, and she didn't want him cumming before she had him as well. She lifted herself off of Ken and laid on the sofa, with her legs spread.

"You're right, Tony, I am a slut, but are you game to fuck a slut that has a cunt full of your friend's cum?"

To emphasize her point, Pat spread her pussy lips. Her hole was still open, and we could see the whiteness of Ken's sperm inside. Pat contracted her muscles, and a drop came closer to the entrance. It spilled out and ran down the crack and onto her asshole. There was a repeat and a second drop did the same.

"Well?" Pat asked.

"Go on," Ken urged.

Tony looked at me, I smiled, and he stepped over to Pat.

"Wait," Pat said, and she placed a cushion under her ass.

Tony put a knee onto the settee and placed his cock in front of Pat's pussy.

"Wait," Pat said again, "Ken, come around here. Watch Tony fuck the pussy you have just been in."

Ken stood at Tony's side, and I went behind the sofa. We both had a good view of Tony's cock and Pat's waiting pussy.

"Put the tip of your cock at the top of my slit." Tony did as directed. "Mmm, that's it. Now slide it down slowly."

Tony followed each instruction Pat gave him. "Stop," Tony halted. "Now push gently until half your prick is inside me. No more."

His prick penetrated Pat, "There," I said.

After a few moments, Tony said, "Oh my God, I can feel her pussy tightening around my prick."

"Take it out," Pat said.

Tony was reluctant, but he did. The first half of his shaft was glistening from a coating of a mixture of Pat and Ken's juices.

"What do you think, Ken?" Pat asked.

"I want to see you fucked," Ken said.

Pat threw a curve ball at Ken, "He can if you guide him in."

Tony looked at Ken, "Come on, mate, my balls are aching. I'd do it for you."

Ken reached out and held Tony's cock with two fingers and his thumb. As soon as Tony's cock touched Pat, Ken let go. It was just as well the speed Tony sank cock deep into Pat.

Tony had a smile on his face, "Fuck, this is a sweet pussy, Gary."

Pat let out a groan as Tony began to fuck her.

"Stop Tony," Pat said. He did and asked what was wrong. "Nothing, I like the feel of your prick; you can have a treat."

Pat lifted her ass and told Ken to put another cushion under her. She reached under and parted her ass cheeks, "In there, fuck my ass."

Tony didn't need telling twice. He withdrew from Pat's pussy and was easing into her ass.

"Lucky bastard," Ken said to Tony.

Tony was concentrating on the job in hand.

"That's far enough," Pat said, "Fuck me now it will work its way in."

Tony went a little further in and then began fuck, Pat. Gradually his strokes lengthened, and he was fucking Pat thoroughly. Pat was moaning and egging Tony on, "That's it, fuck me, fuck that ass."

Pat's hand reached down, and her fingers rubbed her clit. She was working herself up to a climax, and when she did, she ejaculated a small spray of her juices.

Tony had gone as long as he could. He let out a groan and shot his load into Pat's ass. Tony's hardness wilted away, and his prick fell from Pat's ass.

"Fuck," Ken said, and slapped Tony on the back.

After a period of relaxation, Ken asked if he could have something to remember the evening.

Pat allowed a few photos, none with her face in them, but all with the boy's and her legs open.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by gary65
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments