Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

PHL>PGA Part 2

"She finally lets him up, and now it's her turn - this time in the first person"

2
1 Comment 1
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words
As you stand up and wipe your hand across your mouth, you give me a devilish grin. I decide to guide you over to the couch, and sit you down on coffee table.

We start a little kissing and stroking, but we soon get down to business - must be all of the pent up frustration from the day. I have you bend over in front of me, kneeling on the coffee table.

I roll your panties down your legs. Then I get to lick and finger your holes. You writhe in pleasure, just trying to hold yourself up. The harder I push into you, the hotter you get - and the louder you get.

You finally roll back on me and onto the couch, looking for a break. But it isn't to be. I keep my fingers inside you and work them slowly. You are so hot, wet, naked and swollen, having just been worked over for the first time, and you look fucking incredible.

Your hips begin to move against my fingers again, your breath still heavy and your hair a mess. Your protests give way to moans as you begin to rally - up for a little more...

I fuck you with my hand for what seems like ages. I'm not sure who is enjoying themselves more.
Watching your body squirm, your mouth open, moaning and breathing heavily, your eyes closed, and your hands grasping at my body - all because of my efforts - just feels incredible.

I feel like I am in control, and that's just the way you want it.

You finally make me stop, after what I believe is your third orgasm. Your whole body is flushed, and you have a drunken grin on your face, with your hair all messed up in front. You look satisfied.

You decide it is my turn again. We move onto the bed and remove the rest of our clothes. My cock is standing at attention, ready to get in on the action. You get on your knees and wrap your hands around it - gently stroking it while looking at it and up at me. There is something about looking down at your naked body, knowing your pussy is still wet and swollen from being worked over - seeing in your eyes the lust - it makes me want to explode.

You tickle my head with your tongue and lick up and down my shaft before taking me in your beautiful warm mouth. I can feel your tongue pressing against the underside of my shaft. You feel fantastic, but I want something more.

Maybe it was that my level of trust had grown. Maybe I was a little less worried about my ability to perform for you, but I decide I want to be inside you.

When I ask you, your eyes pop open and a smile crosses your lips! That makes me feel like a king.

You sit on the edge of the bed and take out a condom - I'm so glad one of us is prepared! You want me to put it on, but I ask you to do it - another chance to watch you play with my cock - right at eye level.

You slip the condom on, and ask me what position I would prefer.

LickableHotClit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LickableHotClit

I ask you back, but you tell me it is my turn.

I decide that I want to watch your face as I fuck you, watch your beautiful breasts dance as my cock pushes deeper into you. I want to see where you put your hands, whether you look at me or close your eyes, whether you fuck fast or slow, whether you want me in deep and hard, or nice and gentle. I want to be your tool.

You don't disappoint. You kneel over me and put your hand between your legs. You grab my cock and push it against your swollen lips.

As it slips in, you draw a breath and look right into my eyes. You put your hands on my chest and lower yourself a little more. Your pussy feels tight against my swollen cock, and your fingers feel hot as they gently dig into my chest.

Your pussy doesn't want to let me in all the way at first, so we work it gently for a while, both of us breathing deeply and enjoying the heat.

Finally, I feel your beautiful ass touch my thighs, and I know I'm all the way in. With my hands holding your hips, I push myself up inside of you as deep as I can go.

We start slowly, with a nice rhythm, but quickly pick up the pace.

We are both breathing heavily, and your moaning just makes me hotter. I slide my hands up to squeeze your tits and play with your nipples - those beautiful nipples. You ride me harder and faster, until I am sure I will explode - but we keep going.

Each of us has broken into a light sweat, and your body is starting to glisten again. The sensation of my cock slipping in and out of you is mind-blowing. I watch your pussy as you raise your hips up and down, my wet shaft sliding in and out of you, with your lips tugging back, trying to hold me in.

Then I start to feel my orgasm building - I can tell it is going to be big. I dig my fingers into your ass and start pounding. I don't know if I am talking or moaning or anything, I just know that I'm in heaven. If I could freeze this moment, I would.

You respond by pushing back against me - harder, faster, harder, faster. My toes curl in ecstasy. Your head bows over with your mouth wide open and your hair hanging in your face.

Finally, like being struck by lightening, my orgasm bolts through my body. I stiffen up, push myself as deep into you as I can, and release.

Fucking incredible.

Published 
Written by BartenderBob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments