Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduced by The Friend of a Friend

"Kate was an early in life widower, so I stayed her friend because she was so damn sexy"

28
7 Comments 7
17.4k Views 17.4k
3.3k words 3.3k words

My wife Sammi and I went to visit a long time friend of mine, named Kate, for a special dinner celebrating absolutely nothing. Why Kate asked us to visit, was beyond me, except that she wanted to reconnect with me since I had helped her though the grief in the suicide loss of her husband several years before. I had known Kate for years and at one time, I had tried to date her. She had told me that it would ruin a good friendship, if we were ever to hook up. I moved on, and so did Kate.

I had told my wife about Kate, and so Sammi was naturally on guard. She was always suspicious when old female friends would try to find their way back into my life after years of not talking to me. Kate would be no exception.

Sammi and I decided very early on, we’d just have a quick dinner and then politely excuse ourselves afterward.

Arriving at Kate's house, I was surprised to see that she had not changed a great deal in the five or so years since I had last seen her. Her hug was friendworthy and her quick embracement of Sammi was truly unexpected. Kate introduced us to her neighbor, a nice-looking woman of about thirty-five or so with a slender figure and an engaging smile. Her name was Toni. Toni was a massage therapist by trade, and single, saying she preferred the single life to marriage because it had fewer headaches.

Sammi quickly responded that we were enjoying our sixth year together and that while we had our ups and downs, she was very happy to be married to me. I liked the compliment and the note, even though it was difficult hearing it come from the same mouth that had called me an “asshole” and a few other unpleasant names. At least she was right about the “up and down” part.

Kate popped open a wine and even though Sammi and I are not big drinkers, it was nice to have something to settle our nerves.

“To old friends and new friends,” Kate toasted as we touched wine goblets.

I wanted to add, “And here’s to getting wasted and well fucked,” but I kept my thoughts to myself.

Kate invited Sammi and me to have a seat at the dining room table. Five spaces were set at the table and I quickly took note, asking if someone else would be joining us.

“That’s Bob’s seat,” Kate quickly intoned. Bob was her deceased husband. I took up a seat, leaving Bob’s seat empty.

Sammi excused herself to the restroom. As Kate walked Sammi across the living room, Toni glanced in my direction and offered a smile. She nervously flipped an errant wisp of a curl of her brown hair away from her face and asked if I wanted a refill on my wine.

“Of course,” I replied. As Toni stood next to me and poured the wine into my goblet, there was nowhere I could ignore the subtleness of her sweet aroma. Toni wore a nice sundress that showed off her impeccable, gorgeous body. I was immediately smitten.

Kate made her way back to the dining room and asked Toni to help her get some things out of the kitchen. I could hear them whispering.

“Oh my God!” I heard Toni whisper to Kate. “You didn’t warn me.”

“Yes, I did,” Kate shot back.

“I'm having a hot flash,” Toni exclaimed.

“Control yourself,” Kate shot back. “He is very married.”

Toni laughed.

“That’s never stopped me before,” Toni replied.

“You are a shameless hussy,” Kate replied.

“And a happy one,” Toni quickly shot back.

Kate stepped into the dining room.

“Toni needs some help with the meat in the oven,” Kate declared. “Can you help her?”

I scooted back in my chair.

“Don’t worry,” Kate quickly added. “I’ve got Sammi covered.”

Her offer didn’t really register with me at the time. I stepped into the kitchen. Toni was standing in the middle of it, two oven mittens in hand, and the oven door open. I suggested turning down the heat on the oven.

Toni once again flipped her long brown hair back over her soft shoulders as she looked in my direction.

“Your wife,” Toni remarked, “is a lucky woman. You’re quite handsome and charming.”

I’m pretty sure I blushed a little, since I was not used to compliments.

“You’re a lucky woman as well,” I bashfully replied, as I peered into the open oven door.

“How so?” Toni asked.

I took an oven mitten from Toni’s hand and pulled on the middle rack of the oven to check the meat dish.

“I find you equally charming and very appealing,” I replied, without looking up.

“But you’re married,” Toni intoned.

“Yes, I am,” I replied, “But I am not blind or deaf.”

Toni blushed as I peered back up at her. She quickly offered an apology.

I stood up and faced her.

“There’s nothing you need to apologize for,” I replied. “We're all grown adults.”

Toni smiled and took a step backward as I one-handed, with the mitten in place, the roast beef from the oven and sat it on the stove top. Hot stream rose from the glass container in which the roast had been simmering.

I looked at Toni and smiled.

“Good things,” I said stoically, “come to those who are patient.”

I turned and walked back into the dining room, just as Sammi rejoined Kate.

“The roast is on the oven,” I declared. “It looks great.”

The dinner conversation was rather light, as Kate and I talked about the times “when.” Kate's daughters were practically grown and in high school. I kidded that we should probably keep our hormone-driven son well away from the house.

“If he is like his dad,” Kate intoned, “that’s probably a very good idea.”

Sammi looked at me out of the corner of her eye.

“Nope,” I quickly replied, “I taught him to not do as I do, but to do as I tell him to do. He is a very good kid.”

Save one.

I poured Sammi her third glass of wine. Three would be her limit. I was surprised when she quickly downed it and asked for a refill.

“You’re driving,” Kate shot back, “Not me.”

Sammi and Kate really hit it off well. I was super surprised. The wine helped tremendously. Toni tried to stay in the conversation, but not having ever had kids, it was hard for her to relate to Kate and Sammi as they chatted about being pregnant, food cravings, birthing experiences and all of sort of things.

I piled up some of the dishes and excused myself to the kitchen with a handful of dirty dishes. Kate didn’t say a word. I was rinsing off the plates when I felt a hand grab my buttocks. I turned and saw Toni standing beside me.

“Good things,’ she intoned, “come to those who are patient.”

Where had I heard THAT before?

I grabbed a towel and dried off my own hands.

I looped a lone finger into the gap between her sundress and her brassiere.

“I like your dress,” I whispered.

Toni blushed but didn’t respond.

“I also like what’s in the dress,” I added with a whisper. I gently pulled her in closer to where I was standing.

“This,” I whispered in her ear, “could get complicated very quickly.”

“I know,” Toni whispered back. “I’m okay with it.”

I stepped past her and returned to my seat at the dining room table, leaving Toni alone in the kitchen. It was as if nether of us had left the table. Sammi and Kate were just chit-chatting away. Kate was on her fifth glass of wine.

When Kate gets drunk, she giggles uncontrollably. She was in full giggle mode as I sat down next to her. I asked if she wanted to go and she quickly replied back, “No.”

The dining room was in a small, enclosed alcove of Kate’s house. Kate asked if I wanted to watch some television. Television was always preferred by me over two drunk women giggling over stupid stuff, so I quickly settled into an overstuffed recliner that had once been claimed as “Bob’s Throne.”

Bob had once told me the “throne” was the best place from which to watch Kate giving the most devilish of lap dances. I always hated Bob for gloating over Kate. She had a killer body, and I was sure she was great in bed. Bob would always tell me that Kate was a wild child and that she would do unspeakable things. Then Bob killed himself. I was single at the time, and while I wanted to hook up with Kate, it just wasn’t meant to be.

Now, here I was, sitting in Bob’s chair. Kate flicked on the television and threw the remote in my direction. I caught it in midair. Kate quickly disappeared back to the dining room without saying a word. I flipped through the channels and then settled on a baseball game. I am generally not a sports guy, but for some reason, that was what I settled on to watch.

Toni appeared in the room. She walked directly in front of the television set. Great. Three balls and two strikes, and the bitch decided to stand right in front of the tv.

“He walks,” Toni said, looking at me.

“He strikes out,” I replied.

“He walks,” Toni repeated.

EvaJonnesSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaJonnesSexy

“Steeee-rike!” the umpire yelled.

I chuckled out loud. Toni crossed her arms in front of herself and stared back at me in silence. She took a step in my direction, and as she did, she pulled up on the skirt portion of her sundress, until the hem was dangerously close to being too high. She was now standing right in front of me. I had one leg crossed over the other and casually dropped my cross over leg onto the floor. I tried to look around her, but there was no way I could do so.

Toni gently and silently tapped the inside of my left ankle with her left foot. I parted my legs as she stepped between them. I couldn’t believe how bold she was, with Sammi simply a closed door away in the dining room. Toni had now hiked up the skirt portion of her sundress high enough that I could very easily see that she was without underwear. She was cleanly shaven, very cleanly shaven. She dipped a lone finger into her vagina and smiled.

Then without saying a word, she turned and sat on my lap, her sundress flaring outward, so that her bare pussy was pressing right on top of my manhood. She silently wiggled her ass back and forth, while placing her hands on my thighs.

I thought for sure I would cream in my pants, right then and there, but I didn’t. Toni leaned back and whispered in my ear, “I like what I am feeling.”

The feelings were mutual.

“Leave me your number,” Toni implored, “I’d like to get to know you better.”

No problem.

Toni stood up and scrambled off toward the kitchen. Within seconds, she was back with a pad and pen.

I wrote down my cell number. Toni folded up the small Post-it note and then suggestively stuffed the folded piece of paper into her brassiere, as she bit down on her lower lip.

In the distance, behind the closed doors of the dining room, I could hear Sammi’s giggles growing louder and louder. I stepped into the dining room and suggested that we leave. Sammi was drunk. She looked at Kate and said, “We have to go.”

Kate was insistent that we stay, offering us her guest bedroom. I turned down the offer, but Sammi cut me off and said, “We’ll take it.” I was surprised, because in all the years I had known her, we had never guested at anyone’s house, ever.

Sammi hiccuped. This was followed by a giggle and another hiccup and then another giggle.

“I think you’re wasted,” I remarked from the dining room door threshold.

“I can’t be wasted,” Sammi shot back, “I still have on my clothes.”

“That would be a good thing,” I replied.

Kate looked in my direction.

“She gets naked when she gets drunk,” I replied.

“Don’t we all?” Kate teasingly replied.

“No,” I replied, “Not always.”

“You’re being a little prudish,” Kate argued. “Never known you to be that way.”

“I think it's always been the other way around,” I replied.

Hiccup. Giggles. Hiccup Giggles. Sammi was in the full-fledged drunk mode.

“Hon-thy,” Sammi intoned, her speech slightly slurred. “Can your pour me another wink?”

I had to chuckle. I hadn’t seen Sammi this drunk in years. I stepped up to the dining room table and grabbed the bottle of wine. As I attempted to pour the remnants into Sammi’s wine goblet, Sammi reached out and, without any sign of embarrassment or shame, grabbed at my semi-erect cock.

“Babe!” Sammi exclaimed as Kate and Toni looked on, “You’ve got a hard-on!”

Now normally, I probably would have died right then and there with embarrassment, but in this case, I ran with it.

“Yeah babe,” I shot back, “Toni got me all excited and worked up. Sorry.”

Sammi looked over at Toni, who looked extremely surprised at what I had just said. Sammi put a lone finger up to her pursed lips and hiccuped. She giggled and then said,

“Well hell, maybe Toni should just finish the job.”

“Babe,” I replied, “you’re drunk. Maybe we should just go home or turn in.”

“No,” Sammi replied. “I mean, yes..yes...yes, I am drunk, but I’d love to see the bitch suck you off.”

I was blown away.

“You’re drunk,” I countered.

“I know,” Sammi replied, as she sat back in the dining room chair and began to unbutton her button-down shirt. I looked at Kate and she shook her head back and forth. I reached out for Sammi’s hand. She quickly swatted my hand away. Sammi stripped out of her shirt and cupped her bra-covered boobs with her hands.

Hiccup. Giggles.

Kate slipped over to where Sammi was seated and extended her hand.

“Come on, Sammi,” Kate said. “Let’s put you in bed.”

“Oh yeah!” Sammi exclaimed, arching her eyebrows. Her hiccup brought on more giggles. Kate helped Sammi to her feet. Kate slipped her arm around Sammi’s waist and helped her towards the guest bedroom, leaving Toni and I alone in the dining room.

I looked at Toni. She stood stoically in the doorway to the dining room.

“Good things,” she intoned, “come to those who are patient.”

I chuckled.

“Yes, they do,” I replied, standing up and making my way to where Toni stood in the doorway. I stood in front of her as she reached behind her back and lowered the zipper on her sundress, allowing it to slip from her body and to the floor. She unfastened the clip on her bra and it quickly joined her dress on the floor.

Damn. Toni had a killer of a body, with luscious 34C-cup boobs, and hardened nipples perched perfectly on the top of them.

“Wow!” I exclaimed as I surveyed her. “Do you work out?”

“I try,” Toni replied. “When I have the time.”

Toni dropped to her knees, while fiddling with my belt and the zipper to my trousers. I toe-kicked off my shoes. In an instant, she had my wanker out and was going to town on me. I couldn’t believe it. I stripped out of my polo shirt and then pulled her up. She pressed her hot little body against me, as I stepped out of my pants and boxer shorts. She pressed her lips to mine. She was on fire. There was no way to stop the inevitable.

Toni pulled me into the living room and shoved me on to Bob’s recliner. She climbed onto my lap, facing me, and planted her pussy right on top of my cock. She bit down on her lower lip and placed her hands on my shoulders. We kissed; our tongues were uncontrollable.

“Jesus Christ,” Kate’s voice intoned from behind us. “Couldn’t y’all wait?”

Neither of us answered.

Toni was all over me. She raised up her hips and pushed my cock straight into her pussy. It was a tight fit at first, but it didn’t take much to get things going. Toni leaned back and placed her hands onto my thighs, biting down on her lower lip and rolling her eyes. I gently massaged her boobs as she wiggled her hips back and forth.

We changed positions. She settled her cute little ass into my lap. My cock fit in her warm moist pussy very easily. She rotated her hips, her hands on my thighs. It didn’t take much effort, and I was filling her with pussy with cum. She let out a small whimper-like gasp and collapsed forward onto the floor in front of me.

I spread her legs and pulled her butt upward, slipping my cock back inside her. She trembled and shook, banging her balled up fists on the carpeted floor. Finally, after a good ass pummeling, I pulled out and allowed her to stretch out on the floor in front of me. I settled back into Bob’s recliner.

I closed my eyes. I have no idea how long I was there. I opened my eyes and saw that I was alone. I staggered to my feet and found my clothes. I slipped them back on and staggered to where I thought the guest bedroom might be and slipped into the lump curled up under the covers. Lucky for me, it was Sammi.

Sometime around nine the next morning, I woke up. Sammi was still asleep beside me. A part of me felt guilty and I was ashamed for giving in to lustful desires. I snuggled up next to her and she hummed her approval. I forced my hand in past the waistband of her jeans and in toward her crotch. She softly hummed and then unfastened the snap of her jeans, allowing me dig in even further.

“We should go home,” Sammi whispered.

I agreed. We had overstayed our welcome, I was sure.

Kate and Toni were sitting at the dining room table as we emerged from our enclave. I quickly offered an apology for overstaying our visit.

Kate was all smiles. Toni sipped on a cup of coffee.

“No problem,” Kate replied. “We’ve all been there and done that.”

Sammi apologized as well.

“I don’t know what happened. I am thinking it was the wine.”

We all agreed. It was “definitely the wine.”

“There is still a little bit left,” Kate said.

“Oh! hell no,” Sammi replied. “I barely remember anything. That stuff is nasty!”

“Don’t worry,” Kate replied, “The secret is safe with us.”

“Secret?” Sammi replied, looking horrified.

I took Sammi by the hand and pulled her towards the front door.

“What did I do?” Sammi asked.

“I can tell you later,” I replied, pulling on Sammi’s arm.

“We have to do this again,” Kate replied as we reached the front door.

“Yes, we will,” Sammi replied. I was shocked at her response. Sammi was not the type to get drunk and then willingly say she would like to do it again.

I didn’t say a word. Sometimes, discretion is the better part of valor.

 

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments