Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex With Mary, My Son's Girlfriend - Part Two

"Mary and I continue to have naughty fun."

49
25 Comments 25
34.5k Views 34.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
I couldn’t stop thinking about my son’s girlfriend, Mary. After I got the taste of anal sex, it’s all I wanted to do now. I enjoyed how much she loved getting her asshole fucked. It’s not anything like when you have sex vaginally. Anal sex for a man feels really good when you push your cock into that tiny hole. I think the grunts and the moans are what makes it more satisfying. I really enjoyed having anal sex with Mary. I loved her telling me how much she loved it. I loved when she called me daddy.

For the past week, she’d meet me after my son and my wife were asleep, and we had sex in the basement. I need to gag her mouth so she can’t scream or moan. I’ve never seen a woman like to get a nice stiff one up her asshole so much. I do miss hearing her scream and do all her nasty talking. But, she does whisper and call me daddy. I love when she calls me that. It really gets me hard every time.

We have fucked every night since I took her the first time. We both enjoy each other. Mary insists that my cock is bigger than my son’s. She tells me that I’m a much better lay then him. I enjoy her, because she loves anal sex. My wife refuses to have that style of sex with me. Mary is now my mistress. We hook up every night at three o’clock in the morning. We both get off on how dangerous it is. I think that’s what makes it more exciting. We’re both very careful not to get caught.

**

It was around three o’clock in the morning. My wife was sound asleep and it was time to meet Mary down in the basement. I couldn’t wait to see her. We could fool around down there for a couple of hours before we were missed. My wife often took a sleeping pill because she had trouble sleeping. My son was a very deep sleeper. I couldn’t wait to see her again. I loved fucking her pussy and asshole. Since having sex with her, I need to have her body every night. I’m willing to risk everything to have a roll in the hay with her. I love hearing her call me daddy, and I love the taste of her sweet cunt.

I grabbed my robe and quietly walked down the stairs. Mary would be waiting for me in the basement. We were able to talk a little while and then get right into having sex. When I’d fuck her asshole, I would gag her. She loved to talk dirty and scream and that could not happen with my wife and son in the house. I couldn’t wait to get started. My cock was rock hard.

“Daddy, you made it. I couldn’t wait to see you. I need to feel that cock inside me again.”

“Don’t you look scrumptious for daddy. You know how to make your daddy’s cock hard.”

Mary was wearing a red quarter cup bra and a red thong. She had on her stiletto heels on. Her tits looked delicious in the red satin. I removed my robe and my boxer shorts.

“Daddy you’re hard as a bat. You know how much I love your dick.”

“Turn yourself around and show daddy your sexy body. Daddy will stroke his cock while you do a dance for daddy.”

“Okay.”

Mary twirled around and did a sexy dance. She played with her tits and put her hand down the front of her thong. She played with her pussy and shook her hips. I was so turned on and stroked at my dick. I couldn’t wait to fuck her. My cock ached to be inside of her. She made me as hard as a rock. She was a very sexy and slutty girl. She loved sex and she loved to have sex with me. I think older men really turned her on.

I grabbed her buttocks and slapped her round ass. I put my hand down the front of her thong and stroked at her pussy hair. Her pussy was already wet. Mary opened her legs and I pushed my two fingers up inside of her.

“You’re a wet little girl aren’t you?”

“Yes, daddy. I’m wet for you. My pussy needs that big cock of yours.”

I continued to play with her red curls that were on top of her sweet pussy. She moaned softly while I fingered her.

“Daddy, please fuck me! Please fuck my pussy!”

“I’ll fuck my kitten soon. I want you to come on my fingers. Do it for daddy, princess.”

She stood there silently while I played with her cunt. I moved her hair away from her neck and whispered sweet nothings in her ear. She giggled while I fingered her hard.

“Daddy, I’m coming. Now can you fuck my pussy?”

“Good girl. You can sit on the pool table and daddy will lick your pussy. You know how I love to taste your sweet cunt. Be a good girl and come on daddy’s tongue.”

“Okay.”

Mary hopped on the pool table. She pulled her thong down her long legs and handed it to me. I sniffed at the cotton crotch. Her pussy perfume smelled glorious. She got me really excited. I couldn’t believe that we’d have sex with my wife and son home. I found it thrilling to fuck my little tart. I loved being a bad boy in my own house. I felt alive when I was cheating with my sweet slut.

Mary spread her long legs. I played with her curls with my fingers and stroked her sweet pussy. I leaned down and licked at her swollen pussy. I moved my tongue all over her raised clit. She played with her tits in her quarter cup bra. Her nipples were stiff like erasers. I brushed my tongue all over her clit.

“Daddy, that feels so good. Suck my clit! I’m going to come for you.”

I moved my tongue up and down and all over her sweet button.

Mooon__Light
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mooon__Light

I sucked on her clit and pushed my tongue right up her pussy lips. I tongue fucked my girl hard. My tongue was long and I tongue fucked her fast. Her pussy juices were flowing out of her. Her cunt juices tasted like pineapple and sea breeze. I drank her juices down. She moaned softly to me.

“Daddy, you’re making me come. Fuck me now! Fuck my cunt!”

Mary was talking to me very softly. She got off the pool table and removed her bra. She bent over the couch. She put her ass and pussy up into the air. I spat on my palm and pushed my cock into her wet pussy. Her sweet pussy flower opened up nicely. I fucked my doll and slapped on her round ass. Her pussy made her cute farting noises while I fucked her. Her big breasts were swaying back and forth while I took her hard.

“Daddy, please fuck my asshole! I need to feel your cock up inside of me.”

“If I fuck you there, you have to wear a gag. I can’t have you screaming. They’ll hear you. Daddy knows that his princess loves to get fucked anally.”

“I’ll wear the gag. I need Daddy’s cock inside of my asshole. Please daddy, fuck me there. I want to be daddy’s dirty angel. Please daddy!”

I continued to ram my cock inside of her pussy. She was so wet and tight there. I pulled out of her and took the gag off of the couch and put it on her. I tied it around her head. She looked really sexy with the gag on. She put her ass and pussy up in the air again and I wiped my hand on her creamy cunt. I wiped my hand all over her pussy and applied her juices to her puckered asshole. I spat on my hand and rubbed my spit over my cock.

“Here it comes, princess. Daddy is going to fuck his girl's asshole. Daddy loves his doll's ass.”

I pushed into her asshole slowly. She made soft whimpering noises through the gag. I held her hips and pushed myself into her. Once I was in, I fucked her slowly and gently. She was moaning softly while my big cock was inside of her tight anus. I swatted her buttocks while I fucked her. Her asshole felt like velvet. My heart was pounding while I took her sweet asshole. I loved fucking her there. I felt about thirty years younger while I fucked my princess.

Mary rubbed her fingers all over her pussy. She was fingering herself hard while I fucked her with my cock. I found that to be really sexy. I loved watching my whore fuck herself while she was getting a hard ass fuck.

“I’m coming! Fucking hell! Your ass is so tight. Fuck!”

I blasted my come up her asshole. I removed her gag. She just smiled at me with a very exhausted look. I loved that look she did after she was happily fucked.

“Daddy, that was so hot. I love your big baton. Should I suck your cock clean?”

“Yes. Daddy loves when you suck him clean.”

She got down on her hands and knees and licked my cock up and down. She sucked on the tip of my head and slapped my meat across her face. She rubbed the head of my cock through her lips. She never opened her mouth. My cock was on fire when she teased me.

She opened her mouth and moved along my shaft. She held and rubbed on my smooth balls. I was excited and felt my baton twitching. I always popped a Viagra before being with my little tart. My cocks good for about four hours of hard pounding sex. Luckily, my little cupcake loves sex. I love to fuck her and can with taking my little blue pill.

“I’m going to rub Daddy’s prostate. Daddy likes when his naughty girl does that.”

Mary wiped her hands with her pussy juice and pushed her fingers into my asshole. She rubbed my prostate while she bobbed up and down over my hard cock. She made all kinds of sucking noises while adoring my big baton. Her mouth felt incredible on my dick.

I was bucking my hips while I face fucked her mouth. Mary sucked cock like a paid professional. I never had such a good blow job ever. My wife would suck my cock but not with as much gusto as my sweet princess would do.

“Daddy come in my mouth again. I want to drink daddy’s tangy juice. Come on daddy!”

She was rubbing my prostate harder and faster. It was the most incredible feeling I had ever felt. She was gagging and taking my cock deeper into her throat. I let out a moan and came into her throat. My sweet slut swallowed my come. She got up and we shared a deep and passionate kiss. I played with her beautiful breasts. I cupped and held them. I sucked on each of her nipples. She liked when I nibbled on them. She was playing in my salt and pepper hair. We were both very naughty in the basement.

“You better go back upstairs to your wife. You don’t want her to notice you were gone.”

“You need to get back in bed with my son. I’ll meet you here tomorrow.”

“Okay daddy. I love you very much.”

“I love you too my sweet princess. You’re my hot little princess. Daddy loves you too. Daddy loves your sweet ass and cunt.”

I grabbed her, and we shared a passionate kiss. I pushed my fingers into her asshole while we kissed goodbye. We both sneaked back up to our bedroom's. We never did get caught. We had our hot affair for about six months. My son eventually broke up with her. I still see Mary regularly once a week. Now we meet at hotel's.

I don’t think I could ever give her up. I love fucking her asshole. I still make love to my wife but never push her to have anal sex. I often wonder if she thinks I have a mistress. She has never asked me a thing.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments