Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sneaking

"Everything and nothing good happens at two in the morning."

59
18 Comments 18
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Recommended Read

Vanessa stood in the doorway watching her lover and his wife as they slept. Jonny looked so innocent to her, so innocently masculine and handsome. Sarah looked stupid, stupid like a woman who could have gotten laid when she climbed into bed with her man but didn’t. 

Does he have an erection, the intruder wondered. She slid a hand under her cropped summer pajama top and thought about finding out. If I touched him, would he realize that it was my hand on his cock and not hers

Sarah stirred and Vanessa ducked aside. Her heart skipped as she peeked in again to find that Sarah had rolled over. His alarm clock said it was 2:17. Hers said 2:22. She was one of those kinds of people. 

Vanessa loved them both—him because he refused to say that he loved her even though he did, and her because living across the street from each other had made them best friends. She loved Bill, too, even though she had scrubbed her husband’s cum out of her cunt before she came here. 

Her tight sleeveless top had tiny loops that hooked onto tiny buttons, and she undid the top one. She tugged the hugging shorts out of her ass crack. Her shorts rubbed pleasantly against her pussy, but she was afraid to touch herself there just yet. 

“Jonny,” she whispered, and she took a barefooted step inside. He might have been a light sleeper, but she didn’t know; they never slept. Sarah snored a little. Vanessa’s heart thumped loudly in her chest, which rose high with every heavy breath. She un-looped the second of four buttons, stepped hesitantly, and whispered his name again a little louder. Nothing happened. 

What would he do if I got into bed with them? She quickly padded to his bedside and freed her breasts from under the remaining buttons. She tapped his shoulder, called for him, then impatiently shook him. 

Jonny groaned, opened his eyes, squinted at Vanessa’s dangling tits, and then at her hovering face. “Vanessa?” 

She smiled. “I missed you.” 

Christ! He swiftly, silently left his sleeping wife and dragged the night-stalking woman out by the wrist. “What the hell?” 

“I missed you,” she pouted, grabbing for his non-existent hard-on. 

“No, Christ!” Jonny left the bedroom door ajar and towed Vanessa down the stairs. “What time is it? How did you get in?” 

“I have your key. Sarah has ours.” She shrugged and kissed him, and tried to kiss him harder, but he turned away. “Kiss me,” she demanded, and he relented, pulling her mostly naked body against his. His manhood was no longer sleepy, and they mmm-moaned together when she massaged it through the thin fabric. 

“We can’t,” he said, breaking the kiss. “We shouldn’t. Christ, what is that you’re wearing?” 

“Do you like it? It fits nice, doesn’t it? I borrowed it.” 

“Borrowed—from Janey?” 

Vanessa shook her head with a proud smile. “From Joy.” 

Her youngest? “Christ.” 

“I look good, don’t I? Thin as I was at seventeen. I starve myself for you, you know,” she said, slipping her hand under his waistband. “I’m always hungry for you.” 

“We can’t.” 

“I want you.” 

He looked up the stairs. 

“I need you.” She spun herself backward under his arm and ground her butt against his cock. “I need you now. I’ll let you do it in there, in back.” 

“Christ! We have to be fast. Shit, the lube’s upstairs.” 

“Not to worry.” Vanessa led him to his wife’s kitchen and opened a cupboard. “Olive oil. Extra-virgin.” 

“How’d you know where that was?” 

“Don’t be stupid. Sarah and I are best friends.” Jonny stepped back when Vanessa slid a large knife from its block. She sliced through the cloth separating her shorts’ leg holes, then stabbed the knife back into its slot. “There. That’s better. Nothing in our way now.” 

 Jonny’s fingertips drifted gently across her flesh, delving into the cleft between her very white globes. “God, you have a beautiful ass.” 

“It’s too big.” 

“It’s too small. Bend over.” He slid a couple of fingers into her pussy and wriggled his thumb against her butt hole. “Hand me the oil.” 

“Eat me first?” she said sweetly, at first, then “Suck my cunt” when he rolled his eyes. She backed herself against the counter with her feet wide apart. “Make me cum!” 

“Shh! Not so loud.” Jonny got on his knees, lifted her newly cut skirt, and lapped. 

Vanessa moaned under his lavishing tongue and threw a leg over his shoulder. “Lick my asshole too, Baby. We like that, don’t we?” Jonny slurped the nectar flowing from her pussy and swept it up between her cheeks, back and forth, savoring both her holes. 

Her moans got louder every time that he shushed her. “Christ, Vanessa!” Jonny shot up away from his feast, covered her mouth with his, and finger-fucked her dripping cunt. 

“Fuck me,” Vanessa panted. She tugged his cock out to cram it inside. 

“No way. A promise is a promise!” 

“Fuck me,” she insisted low and aloud. 

“Shut up, you cunt!” Jonny grasped her neck with the heel of his hand pressed against her throat. Vanessa’s gasp was choked short, and her eyes widened with delight. He squeezed harder when she uttered another raspy demand, and he savagely ravaged her pussy with his fingers. “You wanted me to make you cum? You’ve got three seconds!” 

EseniaBurit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EseniaBurit

She only needed one. 

Jonny let her suck in a breath when she shuddered through her orgasm but had to throttle her moans down into pitiful squeals. He let up after she nodded that she was done. “Bend over.” 

“How about I suck you? You can choke me down my throat.”  

“Bend over.” 

“Okay. Put it in my pussy, okay?” Vanessa caught herself on the counter when he spun her around. “Not so rough, Baby!” 

She flinched when he snatched the oil. “A promise is a promise,” he said and drizzled the oil onto her ass, rubbing it in between her cheeks and slopping it into her butt hole. 

“We like to go slow when we do this, right?” she pleaded as he oiled his twitching, throbbing cock. “You and me, we both like it slow.” 

“Shh!” Jonny spread her slippery cheeks apart and pushed himself in just a little. “God, I love your ass.” 

“It’s yours, just yours, nobody else, not even Bill.” 

He shushed her again and tugged her head back with a fistful of hair. His thrusts got faster after he slowly inched his way through. As much as Vanessa wanted to play with her pussy while his hips imprinted dimples into her backside, she needed both hands on the counter to keep steady. She cooed in between his grunts, lying about how good it felt. 

It felt good to Jonny, and he wasn’t about to lie about that. He loved how it snugly ringed around his cock, and how he had to fight to keep from getting muscled out. Any woman that gave up her ass was special, certainly more than his significant other. He delivered one extra-significant thrust just to remind her of that. 

Thankfully for Vanessa, Jonny never lasted long whenever he was in her ass, and he groaned when he pumped out load after load. After carefully withdrawing, he planted lingering, loving kisses on her butt cheeks. “Stay there,” he told her as he tore some paper towels off the roll and tenderly cleaned her. 

She threw her arms around his neck. “Aren’t you glad now that I came over for some sugar, neighbor?” Vanessa asked between kisses smacked all over his mouth and face. 

“Yes, but never do it again. I’d have been fucked if we got caught.” 

“Go back to your cold bed. I’ll straighten up and let myself out. Jonny? I love you.” 

Jonny and Vanessa enjoyed one last, long kiss. “You’re the best,” he said and headed up the stairs. 

It’s Sarah’s kitchen. She can clean it, Vanessa thought as she put the oil away. She crept out the front door and walked a little way down the sidewalk before hearing Sarah’s voice from above. Their bedroom light came on and their voices got louder. Oops. Oh, well… Walking toward the street with a sore, clenched butt, she tried to make out what they were shouting. With her naked nipples getting stiff again from the cool night air, Vanessa was halfway across the street when she saw a cell phone’s glow on her dark porch. 

“Vanessa?” Bill took the phone from his ear. 

She slowed her pace. Her first instinct was to cover herself but instead, she raised her chin and dropped her arms to her sides. She didn’t know what she’d say to her husband, but there was no sense in denying anything. Being outside half-naked with another man’s sperm deep in her bowels was exciting and worth it. 

The porch light lit up. “Dad, what’s going on?” Vanessa’s eldest looked where her father was looking. “Mom?” 

Vanessa froze, covered herself, then struggled to button her pajama top. 

“Go back inside, Janey,” her father said without taking his eyes off his wife. 

“Dad? Mom?” 

“Now!” 

Janey did what she was told but stayed close, watching and listening from behind the screen door. 

“Go away, Vanessa. You don’t want to come in arm’s reach of me.” 

“That’s my house. I take care of it—and you—and you can’t keep me out,” she shouted back. 

“You bitch!” Vanessa turned to find Sarah shouting from her front door. Jonny was nowhere in sight. “You fucking bitch!” 

“Don’t call my mother a bitch, you bitch!” Janey screeched as she stormed out to her father’s side. 

A dog barked down the street. A neighbor’s porch light came on, and then another’s, as the shouting continued. Joy, rubbing the sleep from her eyes, joined her sister and asked what all the commotion was about. 

Vanessa yelled back at her husband and her best friend, denying and defending her actions. She called for Jonny, but he didn’t answer. “Let me inside,” she calmly said to her husband. “Let me in and let me get a robe and we’ll talk.” 

A car door slammed from Sarah’s driveway and Jonny backed it onto the street. Surprised and desperate, Vanessa cried out, “Jonny, take me with you!” 

“Christ, Vanessa. We had a good thing going and you had to fucking blow it!” The tires squealed as he sped away. 

Angry tears welled up in Vanessa‘s eyes, blurring the retreating red taillights. Sarah marched toward her with fists swinging at her sides, and Bill was on the ground, blocking their porch steps. Her daughters were crying. All the neighbors were murmuring their judgment. 

Vanessa had nowhere to go, but she ran. 

Published 
Written by dronette56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments