Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sophie's Engagement - Part 4

"Newly engaged girlfriend seduces fiance's brother - continued"

36
4 Comments 4
1.5k Views 1.5k
7.3k words 7.3k words

Finally, as Josh got into the bath and sat down, sighing from the relaxing feeling of the hot water, and thinking he might just fall asleep here, there came a knock on the door. The door was usually left open, but Josh had locked it as Billy was here.

"Yeah," Josh called out.

"Hey, babe, are you OK?" came the sweet voice of his loving fiancée.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a bit, babe," Josh called back warmly.

"Yeah, hon, take your time, OK, because Billy is kind of needing someone to keep him company at the moment, he's talking to me about some stuff," came the reply from the other side of the door.

"Is he OK, babe? Do you want me to come out and talk to him?" Josh replied sounding a little concerned.

"No, no, it's OK, babe, it's best if he talks to me..." Sophie said, before making a squeaking noise as if someone had just surprised her. Her voice had a faster and more unsteady sound to it as she finished what she was saying, but Josh didn't take much notice, "Er, yeah...I'll be back in a bit, and I'll tell you more..." she continued, and Josh thought that she was whispering to herself before she finished talking, "I'll have to go and see to him though, he's...in a right state."

"You sure it wouldn't be better if I came out?" Josh asked, still concerned.

"No, no, babe, I'll take care of him, I'll explain later," Sophie said from the other side of the door, "I've got to go, but I'll be back in a bit."

"OK, babe, if you're sure," Josh said, feeling a little calmer as he knew Sophie could handle whatever was going on.

Little did the unsuspecting fiancé know, that Sophie had made that little squeaking noise as his brother had come up behind her, outside the very door Josh was behind, and wrapped his arms around her waist, cupped her big tits, and began kissing her slim neck. And as the newly engaged couple had been speaking, Sophie had tried to whisper to him to calm down, as his hands found their way under her pink sweater to maul at her tits over her bra, before moving to unbutton and unzip her jeans.

As Josh lay back and relaxed, putting the concern from his mind, Sophie and a naked Billy kissed on their way back to the spare bedroom.

And then as the door closed behind them, and Josh relaxed completely, the illicit sex between the new bride-to-be and her future brother-in-law was about to happen, and it would be hotter than anything she had experienced so far.

***

"You're such a bad boy," Sophie said, in between kisses, as Billy continued to push her back towards the double bed.

"I know, and I would have fucked you right then if I could've been finished by the time Josh came out," Billy replied, just before he pushed her backward and they both fell onto the bed.

Their tongues danced in each other's mouths, as Billy's hands once again found their way under Sophie's tight pink sweater.

"Mmph," Sophie moaned into her fiancé's brother's mouth, as he roughly squeezed her left tit.

Billy's other hand was moving down towards her now open jeans, and the second he found them he broke the kiss, moved backward, stood up, took hold of both her jeans and red lace panties, and with one rough pull, he pulled them completely off and threw them across the room.

Now naked from the waist down, Sophie didn't have time to smile playfully, as Billy almost threw himself back on top of her and resumed the kiss.

With their arms snaking around each other, Sophie's feet rested flat on the bed, and her brother-in-law-to-be lay between her legs.

It didn't take long, as the pair continued to passionately embrace, for Billy to reach down and take a hold of his dick and begin to press it against Sophie's horny, wanton pussy. As the head touched her, Sophie felt shivers of electricity run through her again. The horny feeling that she had had all night was about to be satisfied, and not by her fiancé, but by his horny brother. The thought made Sophie moan. She wanted this so much, and obviously so did he, but Sophie had a plan. She wanted lust, but she also wanted kinkiness, and she would have it.

So, before Billy could push even the head of his big dick inside her, Sophie pushed and rolled over on top of him. And breaking the kiss, she smiled playfully and lustfully down at him. Billy's well-defined body turned Sophie on even more.

"I want to give you a taste of what Josh will be marrying, and then you can fuck me senseless," she half-growled at him, as she pushed herself up so she was straddling his waist.

Billy's face broadened with a smile.

"Soph, I'm going to fuck you when you're married to my brother, I'm going to fuck you all the time when you're his new bride," Billy responded smugly, and Sophie didn't doubt one word of it.

Smiling playfully and biting her lower lip gently, the hot, blonde fiancée lifted herself up and positioned herself over her fiancé's brother's nine-inch cock.

"Now, let’s see if you really do deserve the name, 'Bull’," Sophie said hotly, before slamming herself down onto the hard rod of her future brother-in-law.

"OH, FUCK!" Sophie almost screamed as the entire length of Billy's nine-inch cock slammed into her at once, all the way to the hilt.

Billy just grunted loudly, his eyes opening wide as his soon-to-be sister-in-law dropped completely onto his dick, impaling herself hard.

Sophie just sat there for a moment, adjusting to Billy's size, as even though she had fucked bigger dicks, her pussy only ever seemed to stretch around the cock, and then return to normal afterward, like an elastic band.

Taking her time and relishing the feeling of having a big dick inside her again, Sophie felt lust burn through her, making the rock hardness of Josh's brother's dick seem not only harder and bigger, but feel like it was setting a fire deep within her. The fact that this was Josh's brother made it all the more erotic and kinky.

Slowly, Sophie opened her eyes that she had closed as the hard member had impaled her, and she looked lustfully down into her fiancé's brother's face.

"Mm, you are a big boy aren't you!" Sophie purred, as she concentrated on how good Billy's dick felt.

"Fuck me, Soph, I've never been in a pussy as tight as yours!" Billy exclaimed as he stared up at her.

"Mm, then I guess I should show you what it feels like to fuck one this tight! Mm, this should be fun," she replied, as she slowly started moving her hips back and forth, relishing the hot feeling of Billy's big dick sliding in and out of her hot, tight pussy.

"Oh, yeah," Billy moaned lightly, "Now this is more like it!"

Sophie would have smiled playfully but she was lost in concentration on how good Billy's dick felt. It was like she couldn't even remember how good a big dick was, but now, with one buried deep within her again, it was all she could think of. And now she realised that she would never be faithful to Josh again, probably not even on their wedding day if she had a good offer, which no doubt she would.

"Mm," Sophie moaned lightly, as she started to speed her movements up a little, making her big tits jiggle lightly in their pink sweater encasement.

As Billy's dick began to move in and out of her faster and faster, and the wooden double bed began to move lightly under the light sex going on upon it, Sophie closed her eyes again and lifted her head up slightly. She wanted to fuck like crazy so badly, but the feel of Billy's dick slowly pushing in and out of her was just too much. It had been so long.

As Sophie continued to gently move her hips back and forth, fucking herself slowly on Billy's dick, Billy rested his hands on her long, slim, smooth legs and squeezed her thighs gently. Sophie just moaned lightly as she moved.

"Ah, fuck, Sophie, you've got such a hot body," Billy groaned, as she continued to push her pussy back and forth on his big dick.

He then reached his hands up and once more cupped her large tits over her pink sweater and squeezed them roughly bringing a louder moan from Sophie. His solidly hard pole pushed repeatedly in and out of her tight pussy, squeezing the entire length.

"Ohm," She moaned, as she continued to ride Billy's dick lightly, slowly moving faster and faster as his hands squeezed harder and harder.

"That's it, Sophie, ride me! Fuck yourself, you slut bride!" Billy growled as he continued to maul his tits, and Sophie felt herself smile.

Opening her eyes, she looked down at Josh's younger brother, his hands gripping her big 36C tits tightly as she rode his cock. Lust filled her eyes and her smile as she slowly moved faster, fucking herself harder on his nine-inch meat, making her luscious sweater-encased big tits bounce up and down lustfully.

"You want me to fuck you harder?" she purred, as she took hold of his strong hands and helped him squeeze her tits, "You want your brother's fiancée to fuck you so hard that you shoot all of your hot cum deep into me? You want to try and knock me up? You want to nail me, Billy? You want to nail your brother's bride?"

As she spoke, she felt Billy's hands squeeze harder and faster, and Sophie moved her hips faster and harder to match. The feeling of Billy's dick now pumping in and out of her was driving Sophie crazy, and she had had enough of all this slow shit.

"You think I want you? Yeah, I want you, Billy! I want you to fuck me like your brother can't! I want you to screw me and nail me to this fucking bed so hard that Josh can hear me scream with how good you're fucking me!" she continued as she rode his dick harder, feeling it pump in and out of her faster, "Oh, yeah, baby, your dick is good! Now, if we're going to fuck, let’s do it properly!" And with those words, Sophie pushed Billy's hands away from her, and while continuing to ride him hard, she reached down and pulled her pink sweater over her head, revealing her glorious mounds, held only by her red lacy bra.

"Fuck, those are the nicest tits I've ever seen in my life!" Billy exclaimed, before reaching up to grab them.

Sophie began to move faster, slamming her hips back and forth, and slamming Billy's dick harder and harder in and out of her horny pussy. Her heavy tits bouncing in the confines of her red lace bra.

"Mm, oh," Sophie moaned loudly, as the hard nine-inch rod continued to pump in and out of her faster and faster.

Once more, Sophie pushed Billy's hands from her as she fucked herself repeatedly on his dick, the wooden headboard now lightly hitting the wall behind it as the sexy, blonde bride-to-be banged her fiancé's brother.

As Sophie pushed Billy's hands away, she reached behind her and quickly unsnapped her bra, pulling it quickly from her shoulders and throwing it towards the window. Her big 36C tits now free, Sophie fucked herself harder and faster, loving the feeling of this amazingly hard dick pumping in and out of her just the way she liked it, hard and fast, as her big tits bounced around her chest.

She couldn't believe how hard Billy was, as his cock rammed back and forth into her very needy pussy. She had fucked so many guys, who were bigger and thicker than Billy, but never had she fucked one that was so hard before! It felt like he was made of stone or something.

"Fuck, your tits are hot," Billy groaned, as he reached up to cup and squeeze them both.

Sophie just fucked herself harder, once more helping him grope her tits with her own hands. Her fiancés' brother's fingers sank into the soft but firm flesh of her tits as she continuously impaled herself on his iron-hard nine-inch cock.

"Oh, this is so fucking hot," she groaned, as she bounced rapidly up and down on the hard member, "I'm fucking my fiancé’s brother, while my fiancé is in the house awake, and I've only just got engaged tonight!"

The words made her groan louder and fuck even harder, slamming herself up and down Billy's dick as he assaulted her big tits, Sophie groaned loudly.

"Oh, um," she groaned, as she rode her fiancé's brother's dick hard and fast.

The headboard was now slamming loudly against the wall as the hot blonde fiancée bounced around on the nine-inch pleasure pole with all her might. She groaned loudly as the thick cock slammed back into her and Billy continued groping her tits.

"Oh, fuck. Yeah. Oh, yes," Sophie groaned through clenched teeth, "Uh."

The headboard continued to slam lightly against the wall, but as Sophie fucked faster, the faster the bed rocked and the more the wood hit the wall, and the harder she bounced up and down that big, hard pole, the harder and louder the headboard banged.

It was just a good job that this bed didn't squeak as much as the iron bed that she shared with Josh did, because although she was trying hard not to scream too loudly, the constant loud squeaking that the bed would have made by how hard Sophie was screwing Billy would have easily been noticeable by Josh.

She continued to ride and bounce on Billy's dick, as Billy grabbed hold of her smooth thighs once more, and watched as Sophie held onto her tits and began squeezing them hard as she groaned and rode him. She was enjoying the hot feeling of fucking a big dick again too much to look at him, this wasn't the usual kinky sex Sophie did, this was a pure fuck to release all that horniness from earlier on, and this was good!

"Oh, fuck. Oh, um," Sophie groaned loudly, as she bounced up and down and squeezed her big tits, her new diamond engagement ring glinting in the light as she groped and fucked herself, and her long, blonde ponytail swishing back and forth from the speed and intensity of the illicit fuck, "Um, oh. You're so much bigger than Josh," she groaned loudly.

"Yeah, you like my dick inside you don't you, Soph?" Billy groaned back at her, watching intently as she felt herself up roughly.

"Oh, yeah, it's so hard. So fucking hard. Uh," she groaned, her eyes tightly closed as she rode hard, "Oh, oh,” the bed was still moving, the thumping of the wooden headboard marking their illicit sex session, if only Josh were outside the door to hear it.

The hard rod continued to pump in and out of her tight pussy as Sophie rode hard with all her might, fucking herself over and over again on the big cock of her fiancé's brother. She couldn't think clearly at all, the feeling of having not only a big dick back inside her, but a dick that didn't belong to her fiancé was almost making her delirious.

If Josh did walk in and catch them, Sophie wouldn't even have noticed, she hardly noticed Billy at that moment, all she could think was 'so fucking good'. And with the only thought being the hard dick buried within her, Sophie continued to bounce as fast as she could, groaning loudly in time with the loud thumping of the wooden headboard.

***

Billy couldn't believe this was actually happening! He had wanted to fuck Sophie all night, and now she was riding him like her life depended on it. The bed was rocking back and forth, and the wooden headboard was thumping loudly against the wall, as the hot blonde continued to bounce up and down on his nine-inch cockmeat.

But the most amazing thing about this, was the very image of his brother's hot fiancée, straddling him, with his hard dick buried deep within her pussy, squeezing her tits roughly and pinching her nipples as she rode him hard and fast, fucking herself completely. She looked so incredibly hot, with her big tits being squeezed hard by her hands, her eyes tightly closed as she relished in the pleasure his dick was giving her, her slim waist now naked and drawing the eye as did her long smooth legs. Her long, blonde hair, still in the ponytail that turned him on so much, was swishing back and forth as Sophie repeatedly impaled herself forcefully on his iron-hard rod.

She was hot, and the constant moaning and groaning coming from Sophie's mouth made her even hotter. She was simply the hottest girl he had ever seen, and by far, the hottest girl he had ever screwed. She was just perfect. Josh certainly was a lucky guy, but Billy had no intention of letting Josh be the only guy to fuck the gorgeous blonde bombshell after they got married.

"Oh, um. Yes. Yes. Uh," Sophie groaned, obviously trying as hard as she could to stay quiet, but all she had managed to limit herself to was groaning very loudly.

The feel of her hot pussy as she repeatedly impaled herself on his dick was beyond thought. He had never felt a pussy so tight, it felt like she was trying to milk every drop of cum from him by sucking him even harder than her mouth had. Yes, Sophie Harper had definitely been born to fuck, and fuck like no one else could.

It was hard for Billy to keep himself from cumming in this knockout, but he struggled on as he intended to not only show her exactly how much stamina he had, and to fuck her better than she had ever been fucked, but to get the most out of this situation.

Then Sophie did something that almost made him cum.

She let her tits go, and leaning back, she placed her hands on his legs behind her, let her beautiful head fall back so that her long, blonde ponytail fell onto his legs, and began riding his dick harder than ever. The feeling was incredible and the sight even more so.

"Oh, fuck. Um, oh, yes. So fucking good. Oh, fuck I need this so fucking bad," Sophie groaned even louder than before, as she pounded her pussy up and down the nine-inch shaft.

But all of Billy's attention was on Sophie's lusciously big tits. With her back now arched, her tits stuck proudly out from her chest, her hard nipples poking into the air, and they bounced rapidly and wildly as Sophie continued to fuck herself.

Billy could hardly believe it, he thought he was going to cum as the blonde fiancée of his brother pumped her tight pussy up and down his hard shaft.

"Oh, I love your dick, baby. Oh. So fucking good," Sophie groaned loudly, "Stay hard and in me forever, baby. Oh."

Billy watched in lust as Sophie pushed herself back forwards and stared with complete lust into his eyes, her hair falling over her left shoulder in a ponytail that wasn't so tightly held after all her hard fucking, and grabbed hold of his hands.

"Do you like your brother's fiancée, Billy? Do you think she's good enough?" she growled lustfully down at him, as she pushed against his hands, using them for support as she fucked him wildly.

"Fuck, yes, Soph," he growled back, as he pumped his dick upwards in unison with her humping movements, "I'm going to fuck you all night!"

"Oh, uh," Sophie groaned so loudly Billy thought Josh had to hear it.

"Yes, oh, yes. Uh. Oh. Fuck me, baby, I want you to fuck me. Fuck me!" she growled, looking so lustful that she might rip him apart if he didn't do as she asked.

Smiling to himself, Billy pushed Sophie up with his hands so that he was in a sitting position and wrapped his arms tightly around his brother's sex-crazed fiancée, pulling her close to him, as she continued to bounce up and down on his dick.

Sophie's naked big tits mashed tightly against his naked chest, pressing her hard nipples tightly against him like bullets. Her head fell back taking the remainder of her ponytail with it to dangle down her naked back again, but she continued to ride as hard as possible.

"Oh, oh, oh. Yeah. Um, uh, oh!" Sophie groaned barely short of screaming, as she repeatedly impaled herself hard on his big cock.

Rocking back and forth, bouncing up and down as hard as she could, Sophie groaned loudly in between moaning as her fiancée's brother relished in the amazing feeling of her big tits pressed hard against his chest. Billy couldn't believe how good they felt and how hot this fuck was. They must have been fucking for almost half an hour now.

"Oh," Sophie groaned loudly, "Uh, yeah. Oh. Yeah."

He could tell she was close to cumming as she not only bounced erratically but she had become so loud now that she was almost screaming, and at that minute, she obviously didn't care if Josh heard her.

"Oh," the stunning blonde groaned again, before lifting her head to look into his eyes lustfully, "Fuck me, Billy, fuck me now!" was all she said, and how could he not agree to that?

AvaCristiTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AvaCristiTS

So, Billy quickly pressed his lips against hers hard, as Sophie groaned loudly again into his mouth, and their tongues began slashing at each other's furiously. Then Billy reached down and grabbed hold of Sophie's tight ass and picked her up, his dick still buried deep within her burning pussy.

Sophie's legs immediately wrapped tightly around Billy's waist again as her arms wrapped around his neck, her hands pulling mercilessly at his hair. Billy walked over to the bedroom door and pushed Sophie hard against it, pushing his hard dick deeper into the newly engaged fiancée.

Sophie broke the kiss and moaned as Billy pressed her hard against the door, and Billy felt her big tits press even harder against him. And then, with his hands supporting Sophie, he began to pound her hard against the bedroom door.

"OH, OH, OH, FUCK!" Sophie groaned, very close to screaming. The only reason she didn't scream was because Billy pressed his lips against hers again, and so she screamed loudly into his mouth, but outside all that would be heard would be a muffled groan.

Billy continued to pound Sophie hard against the door, the wooden door making even more of a loud banging noise than the headboard had, but right then all Billy could think was how good Sophie's tight pussy felt clamping round his dick as he pumped it hard and fast in and out of her.

"OH! Fuck me, baby, yes! Fuck me hard! OH, YES! OH! UH!" she groaned loudly again, the door banging louder and louder, "Oh, yes! You're so fucking good, baby! Fuck me, Billy! Fuck your brother's girl! OH!"

Billy still couldn't believe that this was actually happening, that he was actually screwing his brother's fiancée against the spare bedroom door.

The fucking continued, and Billy rammed into Sophie as hard as he could, fucking his brother's future bride for all he was worth. The banging of the door got louder, and so did Sophie's groans of passion and ecstasy.

Just then, she looked at Billy, pure lust fuelling her eyes, and spoke as he fucked her.

"Oh, uh, this fucking…door...is, uh, making enough noise. Oh!" She growled, as he pounded deep into her, her voice vibrating from the ruthless fucking she was receiving, "I'll have...to do something…about it if you're going to keep...fucking...me. OH!" Sophie managed to growl out in between groans.

Then, his brother's blonde fiancée loosed her arms around Billy's neck and reached up to take hold of the top of the door frame, pushing her ass from the door and forcing Billy's nine-inch rod deep into her.

"Um," she groaned as Billy kissed her again, "Much better."

The door had quietened, but how long Sophie could manage to hold on remained to be seen. She was still an amazing sight. Her long, blonde hair was now barely contained in her ponytail, and some of it hung down framing her beautiful face that was now a pure mask of lust and passion. Her big tits were still pressed hard against Billy's chest, shaking manically as he continued his assault on her tight pussy. Her long, smooth legs held tightly around his waist pulling him deeper and deeper into her wanton hole.

"Oh. Mmph," Sophie moaned into Billy's mouth, as their tongues danced with each other as their bodies continued their passionate romp against the door.

It was either extreme luck, or a warning from some higher being, but as Sophie's moans and groans were muffled by Billy's mouth over hers and his tongue in her mouth, and the sound of the door quietened by Sophie holding on to the doorframe above her, no noise other than a muffled sound could escape through the door, no indication of the lust-filled fuck that was happening behind those two inches of wood. This was just as well, because as Sophie's tongue invaded Billy's mouth, and Billy's dick repeatedly impaled Sophie's pussy hard, there came a knock a few minutes later.

"Soph?" came the sound of Josh's voice from the other side of the door.

The lustful pair broke their kiss immediately and looked at each other.

"It's Josh," Sophie whispered to Billy, still impaled on his hard dick, which had now stopped ploughing into her.

Billy knew that he looked a bit worried, but this was the hottest fuck he had ever had, and he wasn't going to let it end now.

"Tell him we're still talking or something," he said quickly.

"Yeah, babe?" Sophie answered, her hands still gripping the doorframe tightly.

"Is everything OK?" Josh asked.

Billy then got a wicked idea. He definitely wasn't going to lose this fuck, and if he was fucking his brother's fiancée anyway, he might as well carry on now.

And so, starting slowly, Bill began to pump his dick back in and out of the blonde knockout.

"Er...yeah, babe. Everything's great," She answered, giving Billy a look as if to say 'stop it', and when he shook his head and smiled, she quickly spoke again, "Babe, I'll be out in a bit, I'll explain when I come over."

Billy had sped up again to the same speed and intensity he had fucked her with before Josh had turned up, and from the look of lust on Sophie's face, if her quickly oncoming orgasm had gone because of the interruption, then it had come back twice as strong now she was being fucked while her new fiancé was on the other side of a two-inch thick wooden door.

"Are you sure everything's OK?" Josh asked, a little concern in his voice.

"Yeah, babe..." Sophie began, but had to stop, and Billy saw her visibly trying not to groan from the intense fuck that Billy was giving her right then.

"It's just...Billy's here, and...I'll explain when...I cum!"

Billy smiled at the hot blonde as he continued nailing her as she spoke to his brother, her fiancé. Sophie smiled back, her eyes rolling as Billy continued to feed her his dick harder and faster. They were both getting close now.

"Don't be long, then." Josh said, sounding satisfied by the brief explanation.

"Yes, oh, OK, I won't be long," Sophie half-groaned, still trying desperately not to sound like she was being fucked right then, "I'll be cumming soon," those words, however, were more directed at Billy than Josh.

Billy smiled as he pounded the twenty-two-year-old blonde hard.

"OK, babe, see you in a bit," Josh replied, no longer sounding concerned.

"Yes!" Sophie groaned loudly, no doubt hoping Josh took it as a reply to him rather than the reaction to his brother's dick slamming hard into her.

Still fucking, Sophie looked at Billy, and her eyes lit up with lust.

"You really are a bad boy!" Sophie purred, and Billy responded by slamming hard into her, bringing a sharp grunt and a loud groan from her full lips.

"OH!"

As Billy's dick continued to pound in and out of Sophie's hot and tight pussy, he knew that he couldn't take much more, he was going to cum soon, and as his thrusts became more powerful, Sophie showed the same signs.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck, yes. Oh, yes. Oh. Fuck me. Yes. Nail me to this fucking door. Oh, so fucking good. Fuck your brother's bride! Nail your future sister-in-law to this fucking door! Make me cum, brother-in-law, make me cum then fill me with your fucking hot cum like when I sucked your dick and swallowed it all! Fuck me, Billy, fill me up!" Sophie growled and groaned louder and louder.

Loosing the doorframe and wrapping her arms once again around Billy's neck Sophie held tightly, groaning loudly into Billy's ear as he pistoned in and out of her.

The door once again banged loudly as Sophie was fucked ruthlessly against it, her groans of pleasure growing louder, and more groan than speech.

And Billy knew he couldn't hold on much longer, he knew he was about to cum too, when his brother's hot, blonde fiancée suddenly tensed and made a death lock out of her arms and legs almost choking Billy, but he continued to fuck her all he could.

"OH, FUCK, I'M CUMMMING!" Sophie groaned loudly and buried her head into his shoulder to muffle the loud scream that she gave as her body began to shudder violently in his arms and on his hard cock.

And as Sophie's nails dug deep into Billy's back, scratching long welts into his skin, Billy said, "Me too," and slammed his brother's knockout blonde hard against the door, bringing one loud thump of the door, and a loud grunt from Sophie, and pushed his dick all the way into her.

And as Sophie came hard, Billy's hard nine-inch dick exploded, shooting large globs of his life creating cum deep within his brother's new fiancée's unprotected pussy.

"OH!" Sophie groaned loudly, and bit down hard on Billy's shoulder to stop herself from screaming as Billy's cum triggered another large orgasm within her.

Billy hardly felt his brother’s blonde fiancée trying to chew through his arm, all he could feel was his dick pumping load after load of cum deep within Sophie's very welcoming, and very needy, pussy.

She really was the greatest fuck he had ever had; he would have to thank his brother for the hospitality.

***

Sophie finally stopped shuddering from the intense and amazing orgasm her fiancé's brother had just given her. She couldn't believe how good, and how hot, this fuck had been. He hadn't been the biggest she'd ever fucked, but he had fucked her so good, and she had desperately needed to be satisfied all night, now she felt completely satisfied.

Only, when she finally was able to come back to her senses, Billy was still tense, holding her tight against the door, and his dick was still pumping reams and reams of his hot, sticky goo deep within her hungry pussy. Moaning from the feel of Billy's cum blasting into her, and knowing that this was Josh's brother, Sophie lay her head on Billy's shoulder, which now had her teeth marks deep in it.

Billy's dick continued to pump load after load of cum into her, and Sophie could feel it flooding deeper into her, deep into her womb, filling her hungry pussy as it sucked at his dick, milking his hard cock of all its cum. She could still feel a belly full of cum from all she had swallowed earlier, but Billy had been right, he did cum more after a fuck, and right then, she thought that it might just fill her stomach up too.

"Oh, fuck, don't you ever stop cumming," She groaned, as the intense feeling of Billy's dick spurting cum into her made her feel as if she might cum again, "I think I'm going to explode!"

And she did, no one had ever filled her with so much cum, not even Tyler, and he had cum in her more than both Paul and Steve put together! But still, Billy's dick continued to blast shot after shot of his white seed deep into Sophie's unprotected pussy. So, all Sophie could do, was groan again, and let him fill her up like she'd demanded earlier.

Just as Sophie thought that Billy's cum had nowhere else to go, Josh's younger brother finally grunted, and she felt his dick pump one last glob of cum inside her before he pulled back and let her down from his grasp.

As he let his arms fall away from her, and he backed away leaving Sophie leaning against the door, her legs gave way and she quickly ended up sitting on the floor against the door, as Billy sat down looking tired at the end of the bed.

"No one's ever taken all my cum before," Billy said in amazement, and Sophie managed a weak smile.

She felt totally drained of energy, not in a state like when Tyler had literally fucked her senses away, but drained, nonetheless.

"Nobody's ever fucked me while my fiancé was outside the door before either," Sophie said with a satisfied smile. She still couldn't believe how good that fuck was.

"Well, I had to make sure you were good enough for him," Billy replied.

"And?" She asked playfully, her energy returning slowly.

"Easily," he said smilingly, and Sophie smiled back, "But I want to make sure that wasn't a fluke, so I'll have to keep trying."

Sophie smiled teasingly back at Josh's younger brother and was about to mention that he wouldn't be ready again soon when she noticed his dick already beginning to grow hard again. And that sight brought a big smile to her pretty blue-eyed face.

"Well, now I see why you're called, 'The Bull'. You deserve it," she said teasingly.

"Just give me a minute and I'll be screwing you as hard again," Billy said smugly.

Sophie just smiled back at him playfully.

"There's the little matter about my fiancé first, bad boy, you'll just have to wait till I get back," she said, and pushed herself to her knees so she could crawl over to get her clothes. There was no way she could have walked yet.

"Well, don't be long, Soph, you're mine tonight," Billy said, still with that charming smile on his face.

"You think you can keep going all night, do you, 'Bull'?" she replied with a playful, yet interested, tone.

"Sure, but there'll be no need to take my word for it, I'd rather show you," Billy said, watching her as she snapped her bra back on, and pulled her pink sweater over her head.

"Mm, well, if you can fuck me like that all night, I'll be very impressed, and if you can cum that much too I'll be amazed. Although, I think I'll have to think of something else to do with your cum, you've filled me up completely," Sophie played as she pulled her panties and jeans back on.

"As I said, don't be long, hot stuff, we've got lots of sex to have," Billy said, as he lay on the bed watching Sophie walk towards the door.

"In that case, I'll be as quick as I can, and then you can fuck your brother's fiancée all night long, bad boy," and with those words, she blew Josh's younger brother a kiss, then bit her lower lip in excitement, left the spare bedroom.

As she walked around the landing towards her and Josh's bedroom, Sophie felt a thrill of excitement flood through her. She had spoken to Josh after sucking his brother's dick and swallowing all of his cum, and then she had spoken to him while his brother was screwing her against the door, and now, she was going to speak to her loving fiancée after his brother had shot all of his balls-full load of cum deep within her pussy.

But not only that, she wasn't even going to bed with Josh tonight, she was only going to convince him to sleep so she could fuck and be fucked by his younger brother all night. Sophie felt the thrill rush through her and her own horniness growing again. This night was far from over.

***

Josh lay on the iron-framed bed that he shared with Sophie, reading one of his favourite books in the warm light of the bedside lamp. Well, he tried to read but he had to keep lifting his drooping head from his chest as weariness grew in him. It had been a long night, and while he was far from being drunk, he was now just feeling tired. That was until he saw the vision of love and lust walk through the door towards him, his loving fiancée.

Josh watched, with a patient and warm smile, as his hot blonde fiancée walked slowly around to gently sit by his feet and smile lovingly at him. Something looked different about her, but Josh couldn't quite make out what, only that her cheeks were bright red. He wondered why.

"You look a bit red, babe, what's wrong?" Josh asked curiously.

"Well, to be honest, I'm feeling a little embarrassed, Josh." Sophie began, "And if I tell you, then you have to promise that you won't say anything to Billy, OK? Because I said I wouldn't say anything."

"Yeah, sure, what's wrong?" Josh asked, the concern now entering his voice. What was wrong?

"Well, the reason I've been so long is because Billy needed some company, he needed to be comforted in a way, I guess," Sophie said quietly, "He's feeling a little down about not having any women around him lately, and I think he's feeling a little insecure about himself, and he didn't want to talk to you about it because he respects you and looks up to you, and he doesn't want you to think any less of him."

"I wouldn't think any less of him," Josh answered just as quietly.

"I know, I told him that, but he just didn't want you to know. I mean, he's got this reputation in your family, and he doesn't want anyone thinking any less of him," she continued.

"We wouldn't, though," Josh stated quickly.

"I know, and I think he knows that really, but I think it was just easier for me to 'comfort him', you know, being female and not part of your family. And I know he doesn't want you to know, he'd feel really bad if he knew I'd told you. That's why I couldn't talk when you knocked on the door, we were in the middle of it all," Sophie said with a pleading look in her big blue eyes.

"I won't say anything, you know that. I just wish there was a way to make him feel better, that's all. I didn't even know anything was wrong, he seemed fine downstairs," Josh said, still feeling concern and compassion for his younger brother.

"That's because he didn't want you to know, he didn't even want me to know, but when I showed him into the spare room, he just kind of 'opened up to me," she replied sweetly.

"So, is he OK now?" Josh asked.

"He's a bit better than he was, I think I made him feel better anyway, but I said that I'd go back through and talk to him if he needed me to, you don't mind do you, babe?" Sophie asked, looking worried about Josh's reaction, "I was looking forward to coming to bed tonight but..."

"It's OK, Soph, I understand, and I think it's really sweet of you to be there for him," Josh said honestly, "You go and keep him company, for as long as he needs it."

Josh looked into Sophie's eyes lovingly, those big blue eyes shining warmly back at him. He couldn't believe that not only did he have such a beautiful and smart fiancée, but also one who was so kind and caring towards everyone. Josh's heart filled with warmth as he looked into Sophie's pretty face.

"Well, he is going to be my brother-in-law soon, and I hate to see anyone upset," she responded, "I don't know how long I'll be though, so are you going to be ok here?"

Josh's smile deepened, still she was looking out for others. She really was amazing, and he was so lucky to have her as his bride-to-be.

"I'm feeling a bit tired anyway, babe, so I'll probably just go to sleep," he replied, before gently stroking her face, "And as I said, take as long as you need, we've got the rest of our lives to spend with each other."

Sophie's face brightened with a loving smile.

"You're so sweet, Josh, you know that?" she said, and gently kissed his hand before standing slowly, "And I'll make it up to you tomorrow after Billy's gone," her smile now changing from loving to teasing. He loved that smile.

"I look forward to it," Josh replied, as he watched her walk towards the bedroom door and smile back at him.

"Goodnight then, babe, I'll be back soon," she said in a playful tone, before gently closing the door behind her as she walked out of the room.

Josh smiled after his sweet blonde fiancée, relishing in the happy thoughts and feelings that came into his heart and mind, before going back to read his book. She was so nice.

Little did he know that right at that moment his sexy blonde fiancée was heading towards the spare bedroom, where his younger brother lay naked, getting ready to once more give him what only Josh should now have, her body.

He didn't know what had already happened, and he didn't even suspect what was about to happen, but then, neither did Sophie.

Billy 'The Bull's' stamina was about to be shown to its top most in raw animal passion.

***

Sophie gently closed the spare bedroom door behind her and turned to smile at Billy as he walked slowly towards her, still completely naked. Her eyes instantly travelled down to the hard pole that had fucked her so good once already, and her smile deepened when she saw it was rock hard once again.

"My, you really do have the stamina of a bull, don't you?" Sophie teased as she, once more, looked into her fiancé’s brother's eyes.

"I sure do, and it's time I got back to making sure that last time wasn't a fluke," Billy said lustfully, moving to once more push Sophie against the bedroom door.

Published 
Written by The_Shadow_Rising
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments