Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Take me, Take me, Now! Chapter 4: Delivery and submission

"Marie completes her seduction of the bellboy and finally meets her online lover."

2
0 Comments 0
9.0k Views 9.0k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Marie, a passive housewife trapped in a loveless marriage, has begun her journey into stepping outside of her loveless marriage, for the first time. She has completed her submission to the bellboy and managed to turn the tables on him. She is now ready and confident to meet her online lover.

The young girl from the Hilton check-in desk was still looking up at the stationary elevator. Reacting to the elevator bell she had moved away from the desk to have a better view of the glass wall of the elevator. She had been fascinated as the older 'Cougar' had quickly turned the sexual tables on the young bellboy. The same shy boy she had been longing for. Riveted in place, behind the foyer fern, she had watched the young man eagerly lick the older woman's ass. Turned on by this new adventurous side of Jimmy her juices had begun to flow. 

Without even touching herself she could feel the dampness of her black satin panties, the same ones that went unnoticed when she had flashed him earlier. Although she was expected back at the front desk she could not tear her eyes away from the spectacle on the 6th floor above her. It had taken all of her willpower not to rub her own needy kitty as Jimmy received his quick hand job. Feeling the swelling of her young small nipples she had licked her lips at the sight of his eruption shooting onto the glass and wished it had been her face capturing each hard spurt. She was not leaving her vantage point till the elevator returned to the main floor. Reacting to the heat within her own pussy she wanted her opportunity to wipe his cum from the elevator window and lick her fingers, right in front of her future lover.

Marie continued to wipe the warm spunk from her right hand onto the thin red velvet panel covering her pussy. Her fingers lingered on her clit, giving it a slow deft caress by her middle finger. Her need had grown more urgent but she was not about to dally further here for the self pleasure her pussy craved. Focusing on her true desire she brought her hand up to her nose. She relished that pungent smell that would be the first thing she would share with Jim once she ‘Finally’ got to him. She smiled as she looked down at Jimmy, lying spent upon the floor. His pants were tangled around his ankles, his left hand still holding the hand rail. Her expert pumping of his young viral cock, combined with the pressure of having his cherry ass crammed full, had sent his cum flying into the air to splat on the window of the elevator. She wondered, ‘Who would get the task of cleaning that up?’

‘Junior’, Marie's butt plug, had exited his virgin ass as he had climaxed. His heart was still racing like a young stallion, having mounted his first mare. His semi-hard cock continued to involuntarily twitch, sending additional cum to dribble down his shaft to stain his wrinkled pants.

Marie repeated her question, "Are you now going to take me to my lover?"

This time she hoped the roar from his climax had subsided enough for him to hear her.

"Yes, I'll get up," Jimmy spoke hoarsely as he struggled to his feet pulling his stained trousers up past his knees.

Marie could not resist reaching out to wrap her hand around his shiny wet cockhead. She then gave the young lad another slow stroke of his long cock followed by a hard squeeze when she reached the base of his shaft. She rubbed his cum from the palm of her hand onto his hairless nut sack, hefting his resurging balls like bags of gold.

"Better?" she asked.

Jimmy did not reply. The sudden swelling of his cock head, responding to the warm touch of her soft fingers, was answer enough. Marie told herself she had better stop fooling around. This young stud clearly had quick recuperative powers. If she was ever going to make it to Jim's arms, today, she better not get the lad going, again.

With one hand Jimmy held his pants to his waist, preventing them from falling to the floor. The other he used to reinsert the ‘Executive override’ key and returned the elevator to service by turning the switch to off. The elevator immediately resumed its climb to the top floor. The young desk clerk below quickly faded from sight.

‘Ding’ announced their arrival at the 10th floor.

With a wave of his right hand, and a slight bow, Jimmy indicated that Marie should continue without him.

"First door on the right," was all he could muster, but then quickly added, "Thank you!”

Marie gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and exited the elevator.

She had taken only a few steps when she heard a loud "Yahooo" coming from the departing elevator.

Marie smiled knowing she was now part of a life story. She was sure that it would be told and retold till all trace of the real encounter had been replaced by wildly exaggerated images of them fucking naked up against the glass, for an hour, in full view of a hundred witness.

Standing before Suite 100 Marie took a second to take stock of what was waiting for her beyond the door.

Jim's final words, "Do you understand, you must say yes to the first three things asked of you when you arrive?" echoed in her mind.

Had the bellman satisfied his challenge or had Jim planned one last demand of her? Marie's excitement for her adventure was in conflict with her natural desire to control everything around her. She believed that was the plan all along.

Putting on her most seductive smile Marie decided to end her internal debate and raised her hand.

‘Knock … Knock’ ... “Jim, it's me, Marie".

Marie laughed at herself, wondered ‘Why had I announced myself?’ He better not be expecting any other woman dressed up like this.

As Jim opened the door his deep brown eyes locked with hers. She fell in love with those eyes on the video cam. In real 3D his seductive eyes made her knees shake.

"Come in Marie" was all he said, however, Marie could not move.

Jim was clad only in a white bath robe that did nothing to hide his very hairy chest and strong thighs.

He reached to take her hand and draw her into the room saying, "Were you treated well on your arrival?"

"Yes..." her voice cracked as Jim spun Marie into the room to pull her close to his chest.

“Mmm…” she moaned as he kissed her fiercely before the door closed, ending any chance to finish her statement.

Pressing his lips hard upon hers, it was not a gentle foreplay kiss like before. This was a flurry of hungry, demanding, kisses of a lust left to boil till it overfilled the pot. His robe opened as his hands pressed her hips against him causing his thick cock to press sharply into her tummy. His tongue quickly pressed into her mouth twisting and turning like a wild beast on fire, trained specially to fuck her mouth.

"Mmmmmm…” Marie moaned at the explosion of attention she was finally receiving.

For only brief seconds, Jim's hands were squeezing her breasts, then roughly touching her pussy, only to again grab her ass and press her back into him as his hard kisses pressed their advantage. All Marie could do was to continue digging her hands into his hair to help steady herself while she reveled in his explosion of passion. She wanted this man, but even more than that, she wanted him to want her. Her need to be immersed in a fiery passion made her heart race, her nipples swell and her mouth suck on his wild tongue like it was his dick. Marie pulled Jim's robe completely aside and pressed her breast into him.

"I have wanted you so, so much,” she breathed between kisses.

Lifting up on her toes, she lifted her dress and guided his thick cock between her parted thighs so she could rub his cock head against the entrance of her pussy, covered in the wet fluid of the bellboy.

"Really?" Jim surprised her by stepping back and holding her at arm's length.

"How much do you want me?" He asked as his thick cock bobbed in the air before her.

Marie drew a breath and steadied herself as she focused on the thick vein pulsating on Jim's inviting cock. She raised her hand, covered in the dry cum of the bellboy, as if she was asking permission to speak.

Jim could smell the scent of her encounter and nodded slowly, giving her permission to continue.

Although she had practiced it a hundred times, she had meant to sound so seductive, her voice actually cracked as she replied, "Taa ..ke me, take me, now!"

Jim let go her of her arms and almost knocked her off her feet as he violently ripped David's favorite dress off her shoulders and threw it over her head to land on the floor. It was discarded, like her old loveless life, behind her.

"Just remember, I have one rule for a relationship. Whether it is from shame, or pleasure, I will not compete with the memory of another man. If you, at any time, must say David’s name, then you must go and leave me, forever! Marie, do you understand?"

"Yes." Marie replied, excited but a little shaken by the energy Jim had just displayed.

Never before had Marie felt so naked, both physically and emotionaly. She partially hid her kitty as Jim just stood before her and took her in with a slow lustful gaze from her head, past her sexy bustier and down to her ‘come-fuck-me’ shoes.

"Take your hands away," Jim demanded.

Marie kept her gaze but moved her hands to her sides. She then held her right hand forward, again hoping Jim would catch the scent of her elevator adventure. Her lustful side, neglected for too many years, was screaming for him to pull her back into his arms. The controlling side of Marie felt a sudden urge to flee. What had she had gotten herself into with this man that in reality she hardly knew?

Sensing her conflict Jim stared at her breasts, covered in red velvet, and now spoke in a soft soothing voice.

"Marie, I have listened to everything you have told me. I know, better than you, your fears, your desires and your needs."

Marie just nodded. She felt her firm nipples begging to be released and relished the desire in his eyes while she remained hesitant about what would come next.

Jim, pointing to a small blue box sitting on the stand next to the door, directed her by saying “Put that on.”

Marie reached for the box and opened it to find a beautiful red velvet choker. Attached to the choker was a fine link gold chain that looked so delicate. It could not hold much weight, or take much of a strain.

Jim began to fondle squeeze his thick cock as he directed her, again, to "Put it on!"

Marie turned to comply as he added, "Then, look in the mirror behind you."

Marie found her hands trembling slightly as she put on the beautiful red choker. It went on fairly easily but had a clasp that would require some assistance to remove. She allowed the fine chain to fall between her breasts and wondered at its purpose. she turned to look at herself, in the full length mirror, Marie looked at her beauty through her lovers' eyes. Her legs were flattered by the lift of her red pumps. Her broad hips were nicely boxed by the thin red strip of velvet that looked like a red arrow to her wet and wanting pussy. Turning she admired how her firm breasts were held nicely by the red bustier.

BellaThorm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaThorm

The material showcased her ample cleavage while, providing only a hint of her dark areolas surrounding the swollen and sensitive nipples. She wondered how soon would Jim finally latch upon them and tease them with his talented wet tongue and hungry lips. The delicate red choker surrounded her thin white neck while the delicate chin definitely conveyed some sense of purpose.

Jim came up behind her and rested his head on her shoulder while he pressed himself against her. Marie shivered involuntarily as his cockhead applied a smear of hot pre-cum to her naked butt cheek. Reaching under her right breast Jim took hold of the chain and pulled on it slightly till Marie was forced to bend her head towards her breasts or risk breaking the chain.

"This," Jim said tugging on the chain "will not restrain you physically, but if it breaks you must go, and never return!" Kissing her neck he sucked on her ear lobe to add "Do you understand?"

"Yes," Marie replied as she reached behind to cup his naked ass and pull him against her. She bent slightly forward, hoping he would take that minute to slide his thick and swollen manhood into her.

"Not yet" Jim said as he pulled back from her grasp, breaking the contact between them.

Frustrated Marie was forced, by the shortness of the chain Jim was still holding, to turn towards him.

"Come with me." Jim directed as he moved towards the bedroom.

Marie walked unsteadily towards the bedroom, in her red come-fuck-me pumps, she wondered what was now in store for her. She had to bend forward to keep tension off the thin gold chain, still attached to the red velvet choker around her throat.

Jim had cautioned her ‘If it breaks you must go!’ ‘Go where?’ she had thought, ‘I’m not going anywhere’, at least not till she had cum!

Jim seemed to be walking very slowly. Was he building her anticipation, or was he just being careful with her chain.

Rubbing her right breast she adjusted the bustier so the partially exposed nipple was back inside the red velvet material. She wondered what she should do next and how long would this game of tease go on.

The slow walk gave her mind time to wander. She wondered what he had meant when he said ‘Marie, I have listened to everything you have told me…’ She had shared so much with him in a flood of frustration after so many years of mental abuse and masturbation in silence. He had said I know your fears, your needs and yes, your desires.’

Marie suddenly smiled as she thought back to her first phone sex chat with Jim. She had melted when she first heard his deep sexy voice. For two days leading up to their ‘date’ she had been torn between calling it off, to being afraid he would not call her as planned. Right now her desire was to get his cock inside of her, and soon.

Thinking back to last week she recalled how she had written down his specific instructions for their first encounter and had followed them to the letter. Marie had taken a long hot bath that morning and teased her thick lips till her climax sent water splashing out of the tub. She had carefully shaved her legs and pussy and again teased and pleased herself by inserting her fingers deep inside. Then she painted all of her nails a bright ‘street walker red’. Marie had dressed for their planned ‘sex chat’ as if he would be walking into her bedroom. She had put on her most sexy blue babydoll, with matching thin panties. After adding some style to her hair she applied perfume under each ear, under each breast and then applied a special touch right above her pussy. While waiting for the phone to ring Marie had pulled out her favorite glass toy in anticipation of a much need cum. She was not disappointed.

"I am such a slut" she had said aloud as the phone rang. "David," she had screamed at her absent husband, "I'm a fucking horny slut and I do Not Care, anymore!"

When their chat began the pleasantries finished quickly and Jim began the seduction by telling her how much he wanted her in his arms.

"My arms ache to hold you" Jim spoke with such sincerity that Marie could picture him, there on the bed beside her, touching her hair and drinking her in with his deep brown eyes.

"I have thought of you all day" Jim had said. "I tried to picture how you would be dressing for our time together."

Marie blushed as she stood before the cam and slowly turned so she could drink in every inch of her scantily clad body.

"I smell really good too," she added with a wicked wink.

Somehow they had quickly gone from ‘it is so nice to hear your voice and be able to see your smile’ to Marie naked with her palm rubbing her clit while she coaxed her new lover.

"Please baby, tell me how you would lick my nipples?"

Jim had described in delicious detail how he would kiss her softly under each ear while rubbing her shoulders. Marie had felt the blush in her neck while she imagined his strong hands reaching under her arms and firmly caressing each breast while his lips left a trail down her neck.

"Tell me your fantasies," he teased as he verbally kissed under her chin and planted virtual kiss after kiss moving inch by inch down to her left breast. "I love holding your breast in my hand" he breathed softly "It is so beautiful."

Marie had rocked forward in her chair trapping her fingers within her pussy lips as his desire came through clear, in the deep timber of his voice. In no time Marie, who had not cum with David for over a year, felt the first tingle of her climax and realized that with Jim she was finally ready to share.

"I want men, strange men, to look at me, to want me and to think I must be a great fuck!" She was on a confession roll so she added "I want to see them looking at my legs and staring at my tits and know I’m leaving them with a hardon in their pants”.

"I want you."  Jim had replied in a soft, low, almost pleading tone.  "You leave me hard and teased every time, even though I have never actually held your soft delicate hand."

Pulling on her thick nipple Marie continued, "I want a man to reach for me, a man that I would think beyond me, maybe a good looking young stud, and have him not take no for an answer."

"You want to lose control!" Jim said flatly.

She added with a wicked laugh “I want other women to be jealous of me and wonder what makes me so sexy that men would have chosen me, over other women.”

"I don't want to be hurt," Marie continued while pressing her clit between her fingers. "I just don't want to over analyze everything to have a good fucking."

Jim laughed softly and then continued his seduction with, "Taking your nipple into my mouth, I love the feel of it against my tongue as I swirl it around and around, coaxing it to flower for me."

"Gawd!" Marie exclaimed, her pussy contracting involuntarily with the mental sensation of her nipples being teased like that.

"I love the feel of your hot juices coating my fingers as I slide them up, deep inside, of you."

"Uggh," Marie moaned, "Please don't stop teasing me."

"More!" Jim demanded "Tell me more of what you want while I kiss and suck your left nipple and stroke your clit and pussy with my fingers."

"Mmmmmm, yes, more," Marie moaned, shifting her right leg aside so she could slide her glass toy along her swollen lips.

"More?" She then asked. "Isn't that enough, do you think I have more fantasies than that?"

"Mmmm, you taste so good sweetheart" Jim's voice was soft but urging in her ears. "My cock is sending pre-cum down my shaft as I suck your nipple deep into my mouth."

"I Love that" Marie replied while pulling on her right nipple to feel the sensation.

After a short pause, punctuated by a soft moan from Jim "Aaahhhhhhh ... that is better, my thick cock is free of my pants now. Can you see how I'm so swollen?  You are teasing me and my balls are aching."

Jumping back to her confessional he added, "Yes, I know you have more than that."

Jim could see how Marie was laser focused on his cock. Gripping has shaft Jim continued her seduction. "Boy … I can see you are soooo wet baby, can you feel my fingers rub along your slit?” Then he added so very sweetly “ Please sweetheart, feel my fingers along your either side of your clit while you tell me more!"

"Oh shit" was all she could muster as the lover in her head competed with her own fingers on her clit.

Marie knew it would not be long. Her glass toy was stabbing deep within her, the glass nubs teasing her clit with each stroke. She was an expert at finding and teasing her own G-spot and the waves of pleasure were quickly building.

"Ok, Ok, ohhhh… K,.” she breathed between the first spasms. “You are driving me nuts."

Marie nearly dropped the phone as her first climax announced itself.

"... I think about being watched, ... not by some weird person from the bushes, but by someone in a very public place, someplace where my being exposed would not be expected."

"That sounds like fun," Jim replied, "Almost as much fun as me taking your clit between my lips and sucking it hard, like your nipple."

"Oh, oh my Gawd!" Marie had screamed.

"I love pressing my tongue on your clit and feeling it twitch as my lips rub the slides of it." Pausing for only a second, so Marie could hear him stroke his pre-cum covered cock, he continued "My fingers keep rubbing the sensitive skin between your pussy and bum while my little finger slides just inside your pucker hole."

The mental picture of a loving, sexual man lying between her legs, licking and sucking on her swollen nub and probing her virgin ass, was all she needed to release the shooting stars within her.

Feeling that climax again her mind raced, ‘What else had I said in the throes of that climax? Yes, something about being restrained, for pleasure.’

"Marie?” ... “Marie?” ... “Do you like the room?" Jim's booming voice, and a soft tug on her delicate chain, shook Marie back to the reality of today.

Sweeping his hand across the room Jim added "I asked for their very best, for a very sexy lady on this, your very special day."

The master suite was beautiful with a large king bed, lush carpeting, and more furniture that Marie had in her living room. He had drawn the heavy curtains and lit several scented candles that sent soft shadows to dance across the room as their flames flickered. The moisture between her legs had seeped beyond the thin panel of her red velvet thong. Her leapt with joy and excitement at the special attention directed at her. She felt herself even more unsteady in the deep carpeting as she shifted her weight from one foot to the next, ever mindful of the thin chain he held.

"I..." Marie stopped in mid sentence, not because she did not have an opinion but because of the ‘furniture’ that she had just noticed sitting only a foot in front of the bed. The frame had a red velvet pad, only a foot off the floor, which indicated someone was going to be kneeling. I had said ‘restrained’ flashed into her mind.

To be continued…

 

 

 

Published 
Written by diamondjim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors