Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cable Guy - Part 2

"Leading a hot young cable guy upstairs turns in to more than fixing televisions."

49
41 Comments 41
25.6k Views 25.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words
I can feel the heat rising inside me as I lead you upstairs. I know I shouldn’t be thinking this way, but I certainly wish this was for other reasons than fixing the cable. You are walking closely behind me as we go and I can feel the electricity between us. I can hear your breathing change as my dress sways with each step giving you a nice view of my ass from behind.

We step into the bedroom and I point over to where the TV is located but you step into the room eyes on me and don’t even look in that direction. We stop there for just a moment. My heart is racing and I can tell this is the point of no return.

Stepping closer to me you reach up one hand and gently brush my hair back off of my breast and my shoulder. I am looking at you, frozen not knowing how far I want to take my errant flirtations.

“Why do you let him treat you like that?” you say. Your hand gently moves over me, fingers tracing the top edges of my dress, my collar bone, my shoulder.

“It hasn’t always been this way. He used to pay so much attention to me and now I just don’t seem to exist,” My voice trails off to a whisper as your fingers trace the top of my breasts.

“And you think flirting with me, a perfect stranger, will get you what you want?”

“I am really not sure, but it feels good to be noticed by you,” I say as I look up at you making eye contact.

“Well, I should warn you that the type of playing you’ve been at this morning could be dangerous. I’m not exactly a gentle man.” Your hands continue to touch me softly. “I may not even be gentle at all.”

“I am not a china doll. I won’t break if that is what you are worried about,” I said acting much braver than I am.

You are looking at me and it looks like while we are enjoying the soft touch, somehow you know this isn't what I want, what I need. Your hand slides up my neck and across my cheek and you watch my eyes turning hungry. I feel your thumb slide across my lips, pushing into my mouth. I moan out loud as I take it into my mouth and suck on it.

You whisper, “Fuck your lips look great wrapped around me like that, your mouth so wet and warm.” You feed me your thumb and I can see your lust grow as I suck it, hungrily.

The tension is growing as you pop your thumb out, sliding your hand down my throat. I can feel your fingers around my neck. My skin is pale compared to yours and I imagine the contrast is remarkable.

Quickly your other hand reaches for my hips and you spin me around roughly. My hair whips around and I gasp at your sudden movements. Before I can say anything or register what’s happening you move again, bending me over my bed, flipping my dress up and revealing my ass. I feel you give it a firm smack!

I am surprised by this and completely turned on at the same time. I can feel the wetness growing between my legs. Your hands are strong and roaming my body and pressing me onto the bed, not allowing me to budge. I’ve never been treated roughly like this and the fact that I like it has shaken me.

“You like teasing me with this ass of yours ma’am?” You begin caressing my ass where you just smacked it.

“I don’t mean to tease,” I say and I can hear the tremble in my voice. I am not sure if this is fear or excitement. “It has just been a while since anyone has paid any real attention to me. Hubby doesn’t care about anything but his sports channels,” I said.

I can hear the football game playing loudly downstairs and I can’t believe I am bent over my bed with my ass in the air for this young hot stranger who hasn’t taken his eyes off me since he got here.

I can feel your hands on my ass squeezing it, your fingers grabbing at my panties and pulling them up against my wet pussy. My feet are together and my high heels are accentuating my legs and ass making me feel so sexy. The fear and exhilaration have the blood racing in my veins.

“You just need a little attention right ma’am?”

“Well, yes I do love the attention,” I say, turning back to look at you to see what you will do next.

“I love looking at you as you stick that ass up for me and rubbing my hand over your married panty clad pussy. Mmmmm, yes, you just need some attention, is that...” I hear your paperwork rustling. “is that it Mrs. Chambers?”

“It has been a long time since someone admired me like this,” I say. “Usually I am used to service him and he barely even notices I am here. Even when I wear the sexiest lingerie, nothing. So this kind of attention has my whole body on fire. If you keep touching me like that I may explode.”

“Mmmmm, well, I love it! Nothing like a Saturday morning with a married MILF like you laying here in front of me,” you say as your hands are sliding over my ass and my hips. You are pressing your big bulge against my pussy. “I am so glad I got the call.”

A moan escapes my lips as I feel you brushing my hair to one side and wrapping your fingers around my neck, touching the skin on my shoulders.

“I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised,” I said, “Most cable guys don’t look like male models. I almost wondered if you had the right house.”

I feel you pressing yourself against me, rolling your hips and grinding your big bulge into me. Your hand slips around my hip and dips inside my panties rubbing my clit.

“Oh my,” I moan as you continue. Even with layers of clothing between us this feels incredible and your hands on me are sending shivers up my body.

“Oh I got the right house all right” you say with a laugh as your fingers snake around my panties and pull hard. I hear them rip as you tear them off and I see the shredded fabric being tossed to the floor.

Perfectits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Perfectits

Pressing one hand on my shoulder shoving me down more as your other hand slaps my ass again.

“Get that ass up!” you say, rubbing your big thick fingers against my bare wet pussy.

“I can’t believe this is happening. I never thought when I got this call that I’d be up in this MILF’s room working her wet pussy while her clueless husband sits downstairs. What an idiot neglecting a wife like you. I guess his foolishness is my reward. He didn’t even see how you were looking at me downstairs.”

Listening to you talk about how lucky you are as your hands are roaming over my body I am thinking the same thing. Who knew when I woke up this morning that my husband would summon a god of a man to me? It is too bad cable and gaming means more to him than I do.

My breath catches as I feel you slide two fingers inside my eager pussy. You're finger fucking me as I am bent over my bed, pinned down.

I feel your breath as you whisper in my ear “You like that, Mrs. Chambers?”

Your fingers are moving faster and deeper as you taunt me. I grab a pillow to muffle the moaning that escapes when you press your fingers deep inside. You're holding my shoulder tight as if I would try to get away from you. Little do you know I have no intentions of moving from this spot. I have waited too long to feel this good!

“Fuck look at that,” you say as you finger my dripping hole. “Open yourself up ma’am.” I can barely hear what you are saying as I am lost to your ministrations. Then roughly you grab my hand and put it on my ass. “Open yourself up ma’am.” You say again in a more stern voice.

I realize what you are asking and I take my hands and pull on each of my ass cheeks pulling them apart showing you every part of me. Burying my head in the pillow as my noises get louder, overwhelmed by the sensations of your fingers inside me fucking me hard as I can hear the wet sloshing sounds that it makes.

I hear the jingle of your belt as you begin to undo your pants and my inner voice is screaming at me. “What are you doing opening yourself up to a complete stranger?” But your hands feel so good and I cannot move. I can hear you getting undressed and my heart races again. Scared, excited and I can hear how wet I am. It has been so long since I felt this good!

“Oh, yes ma’am, open that pussy. It is fucking beautiful!” Your hand slides out of my pussy and glides up my ass where my dress has fallen and is covering me a bit. You push it up and grab my waist while your other hand is freeing your cock. You push me forward, rotating my hips a bit to get better access and then slapping your cock against my dripping wet cunt.

“What a beautiful sight to see this married cunt as your hands are gripping your ass. I can even see your wedding ring glint in the sunlight. How does it feel having a young stranger’s cock slapping your ass while your husband is downstairs? ”

“Mmmmm..." I moan unable to respond further.

“You ready ma’am? I’m going to give you all of the attention you’ve been waiting for.”

I can feel myself having second thoughts, struggling to resolve what I am doing. Then you ask if I am ready and I know this is my chance to say no. I am not sure if I did it consciously or not, but I feel my hands pulling my ass further apart as if it was an invitation to you. Then before I know it, I feel your cock pressing against my pussy. I know this is wrong in so many ways and I turn to say something but I hesitate too long and slowly I feel your big hard cock entering me from behind.

“Fuck!” You moan as you push your cock inside and hold it there grabbing my waist. “Fuck you are so tight!” I am struggling below you. It is so big and you know I am nervous as you push deeper inside me impaling me with your big cock.

“Ahhhh, Oh my God! Oh my God!” I say as you are pushing it in and out. You take me slowly at first allowing my body to get used to your size and length.

“Are you okay ma’am?” you say wondering if it is too much for me.

“No, no please, don’t stop!” I say barely able to catch my breath. This is the approval you need and immediately you begin to fuck me faster.

Suddenly we hear from the living room “Honey, is there any more beer? There are only a few in the fridge.”

Calm as can be I say “I bought a full case of beer, it is in the fridge in the garage.”

As I hear him mumbling under his breath, I know that he is back on track and ease my hips back against you once again. Knowing that I am not turning back anymore, slowly feeling you fill me like never before. It hurt a little at first, but I was so wet that the feeling subsided quickly and now you are holding my hips and pressing yourself all the way in until your hips are against my ass.

“Oh you feel so good!” I say as I turn my head to the pillow and muffle my sounds. I feel you thrusting into me grabbing my waist and pushing back slamming into me. Your hips crashing against my ass as I’m getting louder. I feel your balls slapping against my pussy as you pick up the pace giving me everything I needed so much.

You are touching places inside me that I never knew existed. I can feel you everywhere with every thrust. It takes no time at all and I can feel my body tightening.

"Ohhh, Ohhh, Yesss!"

You can tell by my muffled screams what is happening and increase your tempo. The next thing I know I am falling, crashing, my body finding an explosive release that I have never felt before. I can feel the juices flowing and you don’t slow your pace as I experience what seems to be an unending orgasm like I have never known.

"Yes, feel it Mrs. C! Does that feel good?" you say still fucking me hard. "Don't worry, I'm not finished with you yet!

More to come, don't miss The Cable Guy - Part 3 coming soon!

Published 
Written by Crazy_Girl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments