Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Chair - Part 2

"Seeking his own revenge, Henry unknowingly opens a door that may ruin their marriage for good."

14
14 Comments 14
11.2k Views 11.2k
4.6k words 4.6k words

“Sophie! Where the fuck are you?” Charlotte screamed, not bothering to put her clothes back on as she searched Sophie’s house for her presence. She ventured down the hallway towards her room, following the sounds of Sophie’s moans, until she found her riding Gideon’s cock. Charlotte slowly entered the room, watching the sex on the four poster bed in the center of the room as she shook with the rage of betrayal. “How the FUCK could you do that to me!” she asked incredulously. 

With a jump, Sophie came off Gideon’s cock and whirled around to face Charlotte, a sudden act of unnecessary modesty coming over her as she tried to cover her ample breasts like they hadn’t been on display all night. “Do what, Charlotte dear?” she asked, genuinely surprised by the look of anger on Charlotte’s face. 

“How could you let me believe Henry was fucking around on me with Tessa? Is this some kind of sick joke to you or something?” Charlotte asked, fighting back the tears welling up around her green eyes. 

“Because Henry was fucking around on you with Tessa! You think I’d make something up like that?” she responded with a look of hurt. “What would I have to gain from that?”

“I don’t know, you tell me! According to Henry, you were the one fucking around with Tessa. Did you know this, Gideon?” Charlotte asked, looking over to Sophie’s husband for some support. 

“I, um, well, yeah…” he stammered, turning bright red. “Henry let me know thinking I would be pissed, but it was a rather major turn on…” he trailed off, his cock appearing to grow in size from the thought of his wife fucking another woman.

“What the fuck is going on?” Charlotte asked, tightly gripping her own hair in frustration. She began pacing back and forth at the foot of the bed, trying to make sense of the situation. “Why would you tell me he was cheating on me to only find out from him that you were the one with Tessa? What did you think you were accomplishing?” She came to a stop, glaring at Sophie’s naked form as she awaited an answer. 

With a sigh, “Okay, fine, I made it up. I just really wanted you both to be here and for you to lighten up and enjoy yourself. I knew I couldn’t make that happen unless you had a reason for it. I figured revenge was the motivation you’d need. I just didn’t foresee things getting out of hand the way they did. Or for Henry to be the one in the Chair. I was hoping that would’ve been reserved for you, but alas, here we are,” she finished, gesturing to the three naked forms in the same room. 

“Why didn’t you just fucking say so, Soph? You ruined my marriage with a great man because of all this!” Charlotte responded with the same gesture. “I could’ve been convinced without the fucking I received tonight as good as it was.” By now the anger was subsiding, quickly replaced with guilt. “All of this was unnecessary,” she finished with a whisper.

Sophie moved to the end of the bed and faced Charlotte while on her knees. She hesitantly reached out and began pulling Charlotte towards her when she didn’t meet any resistance. “I’m so sorry, Charlotte dear. I promise I’ll make it up to you and do what I can to help you win Henry back,” she said, stroking Charlotte’s hair. 

“There is one thing I want right now,” Charlotte said, pulling back before looking into Sophie’s eyes.

“What’s that?” Sophie asked, looking at her friend with slight trepidation and uneasiness. 

With a shove, she sent Sophie flying backwards and landing near the pillows, quickly jumping on the bed and straddling her naked form before she had a chance to move or protest. Charlotte tightly gripped Sophie’s hair, lifting her head slightly off the mattress, sliding up and pressing her cum filled pussy over Sophie’s mouth. With a protest that was quickly muffled, Charlotte began grinding her soaked cunt over her friend’s mouth, relishing in the painful pleasure that can only come from a night fueled by debauchery. 

“Oh, fuck!” Charlotte cried out, pulling Sophie tighter against her soaked pussy as she felt her tongue probe between her open and ready lips. 

Sophie’s hands gripped and squeezed Charlotte’s ass, trying to gain further access into her sloppy cunt, as she tongue fucked her for all she was worth. A gush of liquid - semen or Charlotte’s cum, or both - filled her mouth as she sucked on her lips, relishing in the mess she had no doubts would be there when she was done with her friend. Having control taken over her like this made her pussy melt like it hadn’t in years. The sudden shock of being flung backwards and, then, the immediate pussy in her face, caused her inner thighs to moisten with her own fluids that was no doubtedly in Gideon’s sight as he watched the unexpected spectacle unfold in front of him.

“Suck that pussy and make me cum!” Charlotte moaned out, feeling Sophie’s efforts intensify as she neared her peak. She concentrated on the impending release, moving her hips back and forth over Sophie’s mouth, feeling her friend’s hands squeeze her ass. With a flurry of incoherent words and moans, she squirted all over Sophie’s face when she felt the humming against her well fucked lips. “Fuckkk!”

Sophie slid out from beneath Charlotte once the aftermath of the orgasm subsided enough to allow her to lift her hips off Sophie’s face. “That’s how you make a woman cum, dear,” she purred into Charlotte’s ear. 

“And now I’m going to make you cum, Sophie dear,” she began as she grabbed Sophie by the hair and slid off the bed. With a handful of blonde locks, she forcefully bent Sophie over the bed before leaning down and growling into her ear, “Where’s your strap-on?” 

“Oh, God!” Sophie whimpered, Charlotte’s grip tightening. 

God won’t save you right now,” she purred. “Now where’s your strap-on?” She gave Sophie’s hair a bit of a tug, trying to show the woman who’s in charge. 

“Fuck! It’s in the bottom drawer of the dresser,” she said with a moan, tightly gripping the sheets. 

“Gideon, could you retrieve the strap-on and put it on me?” Charlotte looked over at him with more or less a command than a request. 

With an arched eyebrow, “Yeah?” he asked, getting off the bed before pulling out the long black dildo attached to a belt. “What do you plan on doing with this?” he asked, placing the strap-on around Charlotte’s waist and fastening it, making sure to get a good feel of Charlotte’s soaked cunt in the process.

“I need to teach your wife a lesson,” she replied, keeping a tight grip on Sophie’s hair, as she moved into position behind her bent form. Gripping the shaft of the dildo, she worked the fake cock inside her friend until she bottomed out, her pelvis meeting Sophie’s ass. 

“Fuck, babe!” she cried out, feeling the rubber appendage bump up against her cervix. “What kind of lesson?” she purred. 

“Shut the fuck, bitch!” Charlotte demanded, tugging her hair as she slammed as deep as possible. 

“Fuck!” Soph moaned out, gripping the sheets tighter as Charlotte delivered another punishing blow to the depths of her cunt. “You’re gonna split me open!” she protested, bracing for the next blow. 

“I fucking hope so,” she retorted, using her free hand to grip Sophie’s hip as she began laying the rubber to Sophie’s pussy, making her cry out with every punishing blow. Over and over again, she drove the fake cock as deep and hard as she could possibly get, loving the sound of her friend’s cry. Every frustration, every hurt feeling, every bit of heartache Sophie caused was being released right back inside her. Charlotte was determined to make sure Sophie never forgot this night, to never forget the beating her cunt took from everything she caused. 

With a cry, “Fuck meee!” Sophie seized and a flood of ejaculation gushed like a geyser from her spasming cunt, but Charlotte didn’t relent. She kept on fucking her best friend with every bit of rage that had built up over the past few days, with every hurt and heartbreak she caused for absolutely no reason. She wasn’t going to stop until she felt like Sophie had taken enough punishment to make up for what had happened. 

Charlotte drove deep and hard, digging her fingers into her friend’s hip as she continued fucking her mercilessly. She tried to ignore the feeling building between her legs, the strap of the fake appendage rubbing deliciously against her clit. She wanted to concentrate on Sophie’s punishment, but the quickly approaching orgasm caused enough of a distraction to throw off her rhythm as the pleasure racked through her lithe body, causing her to jerk and spasm as she tried in vain to keep up her brutal assault. 

“Oh fuck!” Charlotte cried out, fighting for control over the situation that was quickly slipping away. “Fuck!” She rammed home one last time before exhaustion took over, causing her to slump over Sophie’s naked and prone form, dildo still deeply embedded. 

“Holy. Fuck,” Sophie began, letting out a deep sigh, “too bad you don’t have the ability to cum inside me. That would be the delicious cherry on top of that fucking you just gave me. Words cannot describe how deliciously painful and great that felt.” 

“I can’t move,” Charlotte responded, noting how dead her limbs felt. “Literally, everything is numb.” 

“Must’ve been one hell of an orgasm,” Sophie said with a chuckle, trying to move under Charlotte’s weight. 

“This whole night was one hell of an orgasm after another. Help me up, would you, Gideon?”

“Sure thing.”

Gideon wrapped an arm around Charlotte’s waist and gently lifted her off his wife before sitting on the bed and placing her in his lap. He made quick work of the strap-on, tossing it off to the side, as he set to exploring her body with his large hands. He explored the swell of her breasts, the tautness of her stomach, down her mound and over her long legs before making his way back up. He looked into her eyes as his fingers sought out her sore and protruding clit, gently circling her love button with the juices he collected in the process. 

“Oohh,” she softly moaned, looking back at Gideon as he gently worked her clit. 

“I’ve wanted to do this for a long time,” he said matter-of-factly as he stood up and gently laid Charlotte on the edge of the bed, making sure just her ass hung off as he moved between her legs with his throbbing pecker bobbing in his hand. 

“Tonight, you can have me any which way you want. But, after tonight, none of this can happen ever again. I want to focus on Henry and our marriage, as fun as all of this has been,” she replied, genuinely meaning every word she said. 

“I get that. Tonight, I’m gonna treat you to the sex of your life but, tomorrow, you’ll get Henry back. Like Sophie said, we’ll do what we can to convince Henry that your marriage is worth way more than what happened and happens tonight,” he finished with a smile as he rubbed the head of his dick up and down her wet slit. 

“I love you both, even though you fucked things up for me, Soph,” she said, looking over at the half asleep form of Sophie lying next to her.

“I love you too, Lottie. Enjoy my husband tonight. I’m going to sleep,” she said, getting out of bed and going to the guest room, gently closing the door behind her. 

“Fuck me, Gideon,” Charlotte moaned as she felt Gideon’s length slide deep inside her. “You feel so good!”

“You’re so tight,” he groaned as he mounted Charlotte, staying true to his word as he gave her the night of her life.

 

***

 

“Yes! Fuck me, Henry! Ohhh!!!” Tessa screamed, gripping the duvet as Henry pounded her pussy from behind. 

“You like it, you little slut?” he growled, gripping her hips as his cock punished her cervix.

“So fucking much! Oh fuck, I’m gonna cum!” she shrieked, gripping his cock as she seized out a violent orgasm.

“Cum you fucking slut! Argh!” Henry grunted his pleasure deep inside Tessa, not giving a damn about the potential consequences, before pulling out and flopping down on the mattress. 

“What’s going on with you and Charlotte?” Tessa asked, shifting to her side, using her hand to pillow her head. 

“Long story short, she fucked a bunch of guys tonight to get back at me for what just now happened,” he replied with a little hurt in his voice. 

“For what just now happened?”

“Yeah, for me fucking you tonight.

Axell_Cross77
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Axell_Cross77

She got back at me for something that just now happened.” He was purposely being vague and Tessa didn’t care for it. 

“What do you mean? I’m so confused.” 

Henry looked over at Tessa. “I know about you and Sophie, Tess. Everyone does. I told Gideon thinking he’d be pissed, but he, surprisingly, wasn’t. Instead, Sophie told Charlotte about us to spin things off her so Charlotte decided she wanted to partake in one of Sophie’s ‘parties’,” he explained, using air quotes for emphasis. 

“And?” she asked, looking at him expectantly. 

“Everyone drew a number and was matched up with someone. Somehow I drew another man, but couldn’t back out of the event. My options were to either fuck him, fondle him, sit in the Chair or leave without Charlotte. I chose the Chair. Sophie and Charlotte were matched up, but since I chose the Chair, Sophie claimed my match and began sucking him off. Charlotte butted in after she had a ride on me, but failed miserably trying to suck his huge cock like Sophie had mastered. 

“Then they felt the need to taunt me with his massive dick and he fucked Charlotte liked she’s never been fucked before and came inside her. Then a second guy fucked her and then a third, fourth, fifth and so on. Each of them took a turn, fucked her like she was some cheap whore, dumped their load inside her and went on their way. I was so pissed and disgusted that I left her there. I doubt she’ll be back tonight,” he finished, noting how quickly his cock reinflated at the memory of his wife being used by all those men. 

“Oh my god,” she began, touching Henry’s arm for comfort, “and you were forced to watch? Did you get to do anything at all?”

“I could’ve looked away, but I was glued at the sight of her being railed over and over again. Only thing I was able to do was sit there while Sophie rode my dick. I was so upset that I couldn’t even think about cumming,” he said, glancing down at his throbbing cock. Really? How the fuck is that turning me on?

Tessa happened to notice his fresh hard-on as well. “You sure you were really that disgusted? I mean, there’s evidence that says otherwise,” she said, nodding at his hard, throbbing dick before gripping it with her small fist. 

“I don’t know if it’s the memory of what happened or the fact I’m in bed with a beautiful and naked woman. Either way, I’m hard as a rock and something needs to be done about it,” he said, looking at her expectantly. 

“Aren’t you quite the charmer, Henry? I suppose we might as well continue making Charlotte’s accusations real,” she purred, stroking his hard appendage as she swung a leg over his hip, lined the head of his cock with her soaked entrance and sank down on his full length. 

“Might as well,” he shrugged, gripping her hips as she began riding his hard cock, grinding her pelvic bone against his, rocking back and forth with a moan. 

“You feel so good, Henry. I’m so glad you called,” she moaned with a wink, locking eyes as she kept his cock deep inside her. 

“Mmm, me too. This was definitely worth it,” he shot back, thrusting up, matching her rhythm. 

With a moan, “We should make this a regular thing. Charlotte doesn’t deserve you after this night! Oh, fuck!” she cried out. 

Henry held her close as he pounded her tight cunt from beneath, driving his dick as deep as it’d go, causing her to cum on him. He knew this wouldn’t last long and didn’t really want it to. He was afraid of Charlotte walking in on them and compounding the situation even further. As much as he was hurt by everything that took place tonight, he still loved his wife and potentially wanted to see if they could make things work. But first, he had to make sure she wasn’t a liar. 

“Fucking shit!” he grunted, thrusting up as he shot his second and final load deep inside Tessa. 

“Is that a yes?” she asked, collapsing on top of him, trying to catch her breath. 

“I don’t know, Tess. I would like to make things work with Charlotte if possible. If not, then we’ll see where things go with us,” he replied, knowing full well his response would only piss her off. 

“Then what the fuck was all this about tonight then? If I knew you only wanted to use me to get back at Charlotte for what she did, I never would’ve agreed to meet up with you!” she said, the pitch of her voice rising with every word as she swung off Henry and the bed. “Did you ever think that maybe I have feelings for you? That I’ve had feelings for you, Henry? I thought this was my chance to make you mine, but, instead, you wanna fuck me to make you feel better about what she did and then maybe try to make things work? Fuck you!” she screamed, quickly getting dressed. 

“It’s not like that, Tess,” he replied, quickly scrambling out of the bed to block her path to the door. 

“Then what is it like, Henry? I’d sure love to know!” 

“Look, I do care about you or else you wouldn’t have been my first choice. You think I don’t notice how you look at me when no one’s watching? You think I don’t do the same to you? I’m married to Charlotte and I feel like I should do my due diligence and try to make things work with her. If not, then I’d love to try with you. If you think this was a mistake, leave. But know, if you walk out, this is the only time things will ever happen between us, regardless if Charlotte and I work out or not.” He didn’t realize how hard he was breathing. He couldn’t believe he said the things he just said to her like she was the one he needed to convince. But it was true. Not only did he love his wife, but he also had a thing for Tess and had for quite some time. If things were to work out for everyone, she’d have to know things would work with him and Charlotte first and foremost, her secondly.

“I,” she began, biting her lip as she looked at Henry’s naked body standing in front of her, “promise me one thing: if things work out with you two, make sure you’re happy. If you can’t be happy, call me. I can take care of you and the things she won’t do for you.” 

“Deal,” he shot back without thinking about what he was doing. “Now come back to bed. I want to spend the night with you before things try to go back to normal.”

 

***

 

“I didn’t know it was possible to be this sore,” Charlotte groaned as she gingerly slid out of bed to find the bathroom. 

“That’s what happens when you get fucked over and over again in one night, Charlotte dear,” Sophie said, amused at the sight of Charlotte carefully walking to the bathroom. 

“Yeah, well, never again. At least not by those monster dicks I took last night. Seriously, how did they fit inside me? I’m tiny!

“Charlotte dear, you have a lot to learn about sex if you ever feel the need to venture down the path of swinging and debauchery. Your body adapts but, one thing I can promise, sex with Henry will never be the same again. Granted, it’ll still be really good if that’s how things were before, but it’ll never be great like it was last night,” she said matter-of-factly as the door closed behind Charlotte. 

Yeah, we’ll see about that. I’m not concerned about sex with Henry; I’ve had enough sex in the past twenty-four hours to last me awhile. I just want Henry back…

“I don’t think that’s going to happen,” Charlotte replied, gladly relieving herself in Sophie’s bathroom. 

“Sex with Henry?”

“No, the swinging and debauchery. As much fun and pleasurable as it was, I’m really feeling it right now. And, besides, you did kind of fuck things up with the man I love dearly, so there’s that as well.”

“You did say you could’ve been persuaded, so I have faith you can be persuaded again in the future. Besides, what happens if you’re not able to make things work with Henry? You’ll be single and can do what you want,” Sophie said, looking up as Charlotte emerged from the bathroom. 

“I don’t want to think about that right now, Soph. I want to focus on getting him back and then go from there. I don’t want to think about being single,” she trailed off, fighting back the tears as she dressed. 

“I’m sorry, that wasn’t fair of me to say. I meant it, Lottie, when I said I’d do everything I can to help you get him back. I never should’ve done what I did, but I can’t take it back now-” She was cut off by the ding from Charlotte’s phone. 

“What the fuck, Henry!” Charlotte screamed, staring at the screen of her phone as it dinged again and then again. Tears began streaming down her face as the images popped up on the screen. 

“What happened?” Sophie asked with alarm as she got up from the window seat and made her way over to Charlotte. 

“It really did happen,” Charlotte whispered, handing the phone over to Sophie. 

“Oh. My. God,” she mumbled, swiping through the pictures of Henry fucking Tessa. Lewd pictures of his dick in her pussy flashed across the screen with each picture that was sent. A tingle in her loins was caused by the sight of Henry balls deep in Tessa’s ass. Her pussy melted as the last picture dinged it’s presence. “Oh, fuck, Lottie! He came inside Tessa!” she shrieked, showing the image of Henry’s cum oozing out of Tessa’s well fucked cunt. 

“What was he thinking?” Charlotte asked, on the verge of sobbing uncontrollably. 

“I hope this doesn’t bite him in the ass…” Sophie responded, shaking her head at the memory of Tessa’s leaking pussy. “For your sake, I hope this doesn’t bite him in the ass.”

 

***

 

“Do you realize what you’ve done, Henry?” Charlotte asked, shaking from the fury raging through her slender body as she stood face to face with her husband in the living room of their home. 

“Yes. I fucked Tessa just like you accused me of doing. You happy now? We’re even,” he shot back, his words like a gut punch. 

Charlotte stood there, stunned from the honesty of his words as he confirmed what took place in the pictures. Hearing him say what he did only made the situation more real. “You fucked Tessa,” she whispered, fighting back the tears as she hugged herself. “You. Fucked. TESSA!” she screamed, the flood gates opening as she raised her fist to strike Henry. 

Seeing it coming, he quickly grabbed her wrists and pulled her tightly to him. “Charlotte, stop! You’re in no position to pass judgement after the things you did last night! I fucked Tessa because I knew it would cut you deep if and when you found out. You hurt me so incredibly bad over something you thought I did, so I figured I might as well go make this silly accusation of yours true. And guess what? It was fucking worth it. I felt so much better after she left this morning!” This only increased her attempts to pummel him. 

“You bastard! How could you fuck Tessa of all people? You know what this means now, don’t you?” she screamed before burying her head in Henry’s chest and sobbing uncontrollably. 

Henry held her as she cried out against him, confused on the meaning of her words. To him it was meaningless, rebound sex after the shit he witnessed at Sophie’s house. It was a way for him to cope with the unnecessary acts of displayed infidelity she put on that completely blindsided him all because Sophie was being petty. His method - brash and rather reckless, mind you - not only worked, but it also opened an unexpected door. A door he might regret opening. 

“What’s so bad about fucking Tessa? I mean, other than the obvious reasons. I only fucked her because I knew she’d be the perfect girl to get back at you with,” he stated, turning Charlotte’s face to look up at him.

“Really? You’ve no idea what you’ve caused by sticking your dick inside her,” said Charlotte, suddenly remembering everything else and feeling sick to her stomach. “And you came inside her! How fucking stupid are you, Henry?”

“Several guys came inside you last night! How is this worse than what you did? Please explain this to me!”

“Oh, Henry… As much as I want to tell you, I really can’t. First, I have to see if you’re worth sticking around for. It’s time we play the waiting game. If all checks fine, we can try to work things out. If not, well, you’ll just have to wait and see.” She freed herself from Henry’s grasp - eerily and suddenly calm - and walked out the door, not even taking a second to look back. 

“What the fuck is going on? And how do you know about everything that happened?” Henry asked to no one in particular as he watched Charlotte get into her car and drive off.

Published 
Written by jhmik_88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments