Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gift - Part 3

"The Story Goes On, Love, Lies, Cheating. What Will Case Do?"

52
25 Comments 25
5.4k Views 5.4k
8.3k words 8.3k words

Author's Notes

"We are back with another chapter. Sorry for the delay. Real work has been in the way. Rachel worked hard today to get this post up. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The next chapter will come along soon, we promise. Constructive comments always welcome, yote to please. ENJOY!"

Ally continued

I took another look at myself in the mirror, and I took a deep breath. I walked out to the living room, stopping in front of Ted. I was so turned on that I was sure I had already wet my thong. My heart was beating out of my chest.

"Oh My God, Ally, what are you doing?"

I was shaking so badly. My voice cracked, "Ted if you want me, I am giving myself to you for tonight only!"

"Just then, my phone buzzed, I knew it was you, Case, but I ignored it. A few seconds later, it rang, and I didn't answer. You were not there for me when I needed you. Now was not the right time, and I was busy with Ted!"

"I modeled the thong and bra, watching him squirm on the sofa. He was adjusting his cock and breathing faster. He was as horny as I was, and I saw his cock was hard for me. I spun around and showed him my firm, bare ass."

"Oh God, Ally, you are incredible!"

"I turned and walked to him. I looked down, taking his hands in mine. I pulled him to his feet. I kissed him, teasingly slipping my tongue in his mouth as our passion rose. I quickly melted into him, and I was completely lost!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ally stopped, drank water, wiped her eyes with a tissue, and took a deep breath. "Case this is where things heat up. Are you sure you want all the graphic details?"

I looked at Ally. My hand was on my hard cock, slowly stroking it under the sheet. I wasn't sure if Ally saw me, but I was so horny listening to her that I didn't stop.

"Yes, I told you I wanted to hear every detail, don't leave anything out!" I swallowed hard as I continued to stroke my hard 8" cock!"

"OK then…"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I led Ted down the hall to the guest room. I pulled back the duvet to the floor. I had Ted stand beside the bed as I slowly took off his clothes, kissing him as each piece of clothing was removed."

"First to come off was his shirt. His chest was hairy, like yours, Case! I played with his hair twisting it in my fingers. Case you know how I like to do that to you! I licked his small tight nipples, bit them lightly, and sucked on them. Do you remember how that feels when I do that to you, Case? You love it. Well, Ted loved it too. He sucked air in through his teeth, making a hissing sound as I played, then I kissed him hard."

"I slowly went down on my knees and undid his jeans. His cock was bulging inside. I thought it was time to let him out, and I wanted to see the cock that craved me. I lowered his jeans, helping him step out of them, pushing them away. His boxers were bulging, and I could tell he had a nice-sized cock inside. I rubbed and squeezed it through his boxers, making him moan, "God girl, you're fucking killing me! Please take it out and suck it!"

"Knowing that I was cheating on you, Case. I wanted Ted to suffer a little, making him pay for the cheating pussy he was going to enjoy. I was taking control, and that set my whole body on fire! My pussy was pulsing and leaking cream into my thong, soaking it. I felt my wetness spreading to my thighs as they rubbed together. I reached down and rubbed my pussy, wetting my fingers. I reached up, offering them to Ted. He licked them clean and moaned, "Mumm baby, you taste sweet!"

"I hooked two fingers in the front of his boxers, pulling them away from his body, letting his cock spring free. Oh my, his cock was so beautiful. He was a nice size, but not as long as your big cock Case. He was a little thicker, hard, and pulsing. His cockhead was like a big mushroom, spongy and smooth like velvet. There was a bubble of pre-cum already forming on his head."

"I pulled his boxers down and off. I smiled up at Ted. He had pleading eyes, begging me to suck him. I planned to, but not just yet. If this were the only time, we were together, knowing I was sacrificing my marriage to you, I would make this last. He was mine to control! I wanted him to remember every second, and as you can see, I did!"

"I gripped his cock at the base above his balls and squeezed him tight. He groaned, and his hips jerked forward in need. He gasped, "Oh Fuck!"

"I looked up at him as I licked around his soft cockhead. Then I released the pressure around his cock and slowly slid my hand up his shaft forcing out a large bubble of pre-cum. I used my thumb and spread it over his cockhead."

"I smiled, 'Ted, are you horny for me? Do I look good in the gift you gave me? Do you want to strip me and take my hot little pussy?' I teased him with my tongue being very nasty."

"I'm not sure I had ever felt this slutty before. Case, it was fun. I promise if we survive this mess, I will be this slut wife for you."

"Ted moaned, looking down at me. We locked eyes as his legs started to shake. I licked off another big bubble of pre-cum, and it was sweet but a little salty. He must eat different fruit than you, Case, and you're cum is much sweeter. I love your flavor best!"

"I stroked his cock, squeezing up to the top. Another pre-cum drop flowed out, then another and another one. I smeared the third bubble all over his cockhead, making his knees buckle again. His spongy head was slick, so I rimmed his crown with my tongue, teasing the sensitive spot under his head. You know the place that drives you crazy? Well, it drives Ted crazy too!"

"Case, I know you love it when I do that to you, don't you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ally referenced me several times in her story; each time I reflected on what she said, she was 100% right. I was very horny listening to her account of her time with Ted. My hand stroked my cock, but surprisingly I was no longer angry at her. I felt partially responsible for the situation getting further out of hand. I believe that if I had been more attentive and had called her back or texted her that none of this may ever have happened.

It was like Ally was making love to me using Ted's body as a surrogate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I slowly took his spongy cockhead in my mouth, sealing my lips around his shaft just behind the head. I sucked his head hard, teasing it with my tongue. I could taste more of his salty pre-cum dripping in my mouth, and I loved the taste and creaminess."

"My pussy was on fire. I needed Ted's hard cock inside me, fucking me."

"I slowly took all of Ted's cock in my mouth. He groaned, and his legs started shaking as his cockhead hit the back of my throat. I swallowed, clamping down on him. He groaned again, "Jesus, Ally, I have never felt that before. You're fucking amazing!"

"I was proud of myself. Case, you taught me how to suck cock very well. Ted was reaping the benefit of all your training! He loved it!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her detailed account amazed me; it was like she was cuckolding me through her story. My cock was hard, feeling like a steel rod in my hand as I stroked it.

I realized then that this whole sexual miss-step may have been payback for my many two-week trips and my unresponsive attitude. I was taking Ally for granted and not realizing it. Ally made me suffer regardless of the outcome as the truth came out!

Just then, a big smile showed across Ally's face. She looked down at the movement under the sheets, "Oh my God, Case, are you jerking off under the sheet?" She slowly dragged the silk sheet off, exposing my hard cock in my hand. I didn't stop, so I was slowly stroking it!

"Fuck Case, I can't believe you are jerking off to my story. I thought you were fucking mad at me! Take your hand off your cock. You need to listen to every fucking word, so you understand every detail as you asked. You can't do that if you're playing with yourself! Do you understand me?"

Suddenly there was this new side of Ally appeared. A controlling slut whore, surfaced from nowhere. I had never seen this side of her. Just that quick, she took control. She was reveling in it!

Ally got up off the bed and went to her dresser. She lit three candles, placing one on each side table and leaving one on her dresser. She lit a jasmine incense stick that quickly filled the air with its sweet smell. She went to my dresser, opened a drawer, rummaged around, and took out a pair of tight bikini briefs I had bought a few years ago but never wore.

Ally stripped off her robe and baby doll nightie crawling back on the bed naked. "Put these on, so you can keep your hands off your cock, then listen to every fucking word I say!"

She settled back against the headboard, spreading her legs, showing me her sweet bare pink pussy. I realized I had lost control, so I did as Ally told me and pulled on the briefs. My cock made a big bulge in front, but they did help take the edge off!

"OK, since this turns you on, Case, I will tell you the rest, all of it. It will take a while and might be hard to hear. I hope you will be able to take it!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"As I started to suck Ted's cock, it pulsed in my mouth, so I took him deep in my throat. I squeezed his balls. He groaned. I slipped my finger between his ass cheeks and scratched his asshole, teasing it, making him groan loudly, and his legs shook. Case, I know you like my finger up your ass, so I thought Ted might like it too."

"Ted Gasped, "Oh Fuck, Ally, you are a nasty girl!" His balls tightened in my palm. He was edging, ready to cum, so I pushed my finger into his ass and stroked his cock faster, deciding if I wanted to drink his cum or let him fuck me. It was a hard decision, and I took him deep in my mouth and sucked him."

"The slut in me surfaced, Case. I wanted him to pay for what we were doing to our marriage and for conspiring with Sandi to fuck up our relationship."

"Sandi knew how weak I was when you were away, so she had intentionally set me up that first night, and the night I went to her house, she gave me the gift. Then she tricked me into trying on the thong and bra, knowing she would call Ted to come over. Her plan was all designed to hook us up and wreck our marriage. All the while, naive little me had no fucking clue!"

"Case, Sandi was jealous of my joy of being married to you and the great love we share. She has never had that, and as we know, 'misery loves company,' so she wished that I no longer have your love, and unfortunately, she may have succeeded."

"So, there I was, with Ted's hard cock in my mouth, he was ready to cum, but I needed to be fucked. I pulled my finger out of his ass and reached up, pushing him backward on the bed, letting his cock pop out of my mouth. I stood up, crawled onto the bed, and laid back, spreading my legs, as I looked at Ted with a sexy smile."

"Ted, I hear this sweet pussy is delicious. You need to eat me and make me cum. If you are good, I will let you fuck me hard and make me cum a lot!"

"Case, he was like a starved animal, going after my pussy. He was nowhere as sweet and loving as you are when you eat me, but Ted sure made up for his lack of ability with his enthusiasm. I was so horny that he had me cumming very quickly. My first orgasm was hard and long, releasing all the built-up sexual tension I had since you had left. I was shaking, moaning, and spewing my cream in his mouth. I came so hard I almost fainted; it was incredible!"

"Ted kept eating me through two more orgasm's leaving me laying there with my whole-body quivering. He kissed my body, working on my breasts, sucking my nipples, and waking up my pussy again. As Ted moved between my legs and pushed his stiff cock into me with one long stroke. He started fucking me hard and fast. He had terrific stamina fucking me for over an hour. I lost count of how many times I came, and I'm sure it had to be six or seven. It was an amazing fucking, the best I have ever received!"

"Sorry, Case, but I am being honest! I know that it is hard for you to hear and even harder for me to say because I know it hurts you. Ted was nowhere near as good a lover as you are with me, but he was a great fuck! Ted stayed hard for a long time and kept fucking me. It was raw animal sex, rutting and cumming together. My body was releasing all the sexual energy that had built inside me. Ted was getting what he had wanted since the minute he saw me, my hot married pussy!"

"When Ted finally started to cum, he filled me with a big hot load. My God, Case, it felt so good. My pussy exploded as Ted pushed me into a strong orgasm that shook me to the core. It was fucking incredible. I shook for a few minutes as Ted lay on me, giving me his full body weight, as you do. You know I love you lying flat on me; your weight feels amazing!"

"His cock was still hard buried inside me. He held me tight as we slowly calmed down together. He kissed all over my face, down to my breasts, licking, kissing, and sucking my nipples, giving me another little orgasm just from playing and biting them."

"We lay there until his cock softened and slipped out of me. I felt our mixed cum, running out of me onto the bed, making a huge wet spot. I didn't care! I was still so fucking horny I just wanted Ted to fuck me again."

"I rolled Ted onto his back and sucked his cock till he was hard. I climbed on him, straddling his hips, and sliding his cock back inside me. I rode Ted like a jockey, fucking him for a long time. I came again, then again. Ted pulled me down and sucked my nipples. I asked him to play with my clit as I focused on riding him, so his cock was hitting my G-spot."

"Case, we have done that many times and I always cum hard when I am on top. So, I closed my eyes. In my mind, I saw you fucking me like it should have been, but it wasn't you. It was Ted! We were fucking like wild people. I bounced up and down on him, and he fucked up into me too. It was simply incredible. I finally came extremely hard, collapsing on him. At that moment, Ted came inside me again, filling me once more. He wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight against him as his body shook, making me cum again."

"I was overwhelmed by Ted's performance. We lay there until his cock softened and slipped out of me. I jumped out of bed, grabbing the pink lace thong I had been wearing and pulling it on. I knew it wouldn't keep all his cum inside me, but I wanted to stay in me as much as possible. As we drifted to sleep, I crawled back onto the bed, snuggling with Ted."

"I woke up about 7:00 am. I got up and quickly washed up, keeping the thong on. I could still feel Ted's creamy cum inside me like I wanted. I slipped on a robe and went to make coffee."

"I checked my phone. Case you had finally called twice and texted me several times as well. I went onto the deck and called you. I got your voice mail again; God Damnit, that pissed me off, so I yelled at you through the phone before I left you a message. I knew you were sleeping, but damnit, you hadn't called me back when I needed you, and now no answer either! I wondered if you gave a shit about what was happening to me, or you had a little side thing going yourself! All kinds of thoughts ran through my head!"

"Case, you may remember you got a nasty text."

"My text: 'Where the hell have you been? You have not bothered to call or text me for over twenty hours. What have you been doing! I needed you to talk with you, which was important, but I was not important enough!'"

"Well, guess what, Case, no response from you again. I gave up and turned off my phone. If you called now, I would not know it, and at that point, I didn't fucking care!"

"I took a coffee up to Ted and crawled back in bed with him, only wearing the pink thong. He never drank his coffee, and I sucked his morning wood. Then we fucked till about noon when we finally got up and showered. He took me from behind, and his cock pounded my pussy, making me cum twice as the hot water rained down. He came inside me again. God, it felt good being so full of his cum."

"Earlier, I had called out from work sick, so Ted and I could be together in the morning. I never heard your phone calls and texts throughout the morning, and I was busy like you were when I called you. Only you were not doing the same thing I was, fucking Ted, but you were still too God Damn busy to talk to me!"

"Sandi called me wanting to know all the details, and I told Sandi nothing. Ted swore not to tell her anything either."

"Just before Ted left, he fucked me doggy over the back of the sofa one last time. Then he left at about 1:00 pm. I realized we had been fucking for fifteen hours. We had both cum many times, and I must have cum close to twenty times. It was all unbelievable."

"Once Ted left. I showered and douched my pussy twice. Then I called you and acted like nothing was wrong, but damnit, Case. I was fucking pissed off that you had been unavailable for the past two days like I didn't fucking matter at all! You had never done that before, EVER! So, what the fuck was going on?"

"If you remember, you had promised me always to answer the phone when I called, even if it were inconvenient, and you had to tell me we would talk later. The problem was that when you finally did take the time to call your wife, it was too late. The die was cast! I had already cheated on you and was doing it again on Wednesday night!"

"Even after all the sex with Ted, I was so horny I almost called him to come over that night, but I thought I had best not. I needed two days for my pussy to recover before I let Ted fuck me all night again."

"Later, after my sexual brain cleared, I was destroyed by what I had done. I hated myself for cheating and was concerned about what would happen to us. But I also knew I wanted to fuck Ted again, and that would be it! I truly agonized about what I had done, and finally, late Tuesday night, I texted Ted."

"My text: 'Ted, I enjoyed the other night, but I can't do it again! My guilt level can only go so high. I am already off the scale. Thank you for the gift. I will have to figure out how I can explain them to Case. This call is goodbye, Ted!'"

"I felt sad when I sent that text. I am not sure why, but I guess because the sex was so incredible, and Ted was such a nice man."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I listened to Ally explain how she had cheated on me, I realized that my love for her was so strong that I could never let her go. She had opened herself up to Ted in ways she had never done with me. Her sexual slut surfaced for the first time. Now I wanted that slut, for me!

I also knew Ally was 100% right that I had not paid attention to her calls and texts. I get so absorbed in my job and clients that I ignore her. I was wrong and had helped make this happen. I will never let that happen again.

I had decided to keep her, but conditions would be different as we move forward. She would pay for her cheating, and I would enjoy every minute of it. We would have new rules, and I might even consider her seeing Ted occasionally as a reward for being a good slut wife to me!

I looked at Ally as she started up again. God, I loved her. My cock was pulsing in the tight briefs, and I wanted to fuck her so badly right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You and I talked several times, Case, and you told me about the big accounts you hoped to close this week. You explained that that was the only reason you were traveling this much. These accounts were critical and would form the basis for our financial future. I understood all that, but I felt like you forgot about me for two full days, which hurt me badly. You were not there for me when I needed you, and this whole pile of shit happened partly due to your inattentiveness and my moral weakness."

"Wednesday was a difficult day. Sandi took me to lunch and told me about how Ted liked me and wanted to go out tonight just to have dinner and dance. I knew that was not all he had in mind or what I wanted to do. I knew if we went dancing and I felt his hands on me again, I would not be able to resist him. I had decided not to go and told Sandi so."

"I called you. We talked on our way back to my office. We had only two more days, and you would be home. I hoped I would be back in your arms, but there was dread in my heart. I was so afraid that you would leave me when I told you what I had done, and we would be over. I would lose you forever!"

"Case I told you that I loved you before we hung up. I walked into my office and on my desk was a vase of beautiful red roses, my favorite. I knew you had sent them, and I smelled them. And they were divine. My heart was beating fast, thinking of what I would do for you when you got home on Friday. I couldn't wait!"

"Then I opened the card. My heart leaped in a different direction. The beautiful roses were not from you; they were from Ted instead. I took a deep breath and read the note!"

"Ally,

"I can't get you out of my mind. I need to see you one last time. Please have dinner with me tonight, the two of us. Dinner only, nothing else. I know I have jeopardized your marriage, which is the last thing I want, so I want to end this. Please have dinner with me this last time, and I will be out of your life forever!"

Ted"

"Oh God, what was I to do. I knew I needed to say no and end this, but he sent my favorite flower! I went to the lady's room to freshen up and think. My confused mind flared up again as I sat in the stall."

I thought, 'Ted is a nice guy. He sent me flowers, could having dinner be so bad, then that would be it." I made up my mind and went to my office, and I called Ted on my office line.

TsshaneDollTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsshaneDollTS

He answered. "Hello?"

"Ted, It's Ally. I received beautiful flowers; roses are my favorite! But Ted, you must stop sending me things. It's not right, and I am married! What we have done is so wrong."

"Ally, I just can't get you out of my mind. Can we have dinner, just the two of us? Please, let's politely end this?"

"I could hear the desperation in his voice. My breathing was shallow. Suddenly I was very horny, that scared me. Would I be able to just go to dinner with him, or would I want him so badly that we would end up in bed again? That just couldn't happen. My mind was riddled with guilt because of what I had done to you. Case I knew I just couldn't do it again. I was silent for a long while as my brain and body fought over my decision. The longer I thought, the weaker I became, remembering the lust of the other night. Finally, after a few minutes, my brain lost out and I caved in."

"Ted, I think that would be OK, but no one else, just us. Dinner ONLY! Also, Sandi cannot know about this!"

"She won't, I promise!"

"Where and what time?

"Antonio's at 7:30 pm."

"OK, I'll be there."

"We hung up, and I had to go to the lady's room to pee. But I ended up fingering my pussy, thinking about Ted fucking me again! I almost screamed when I came, it was so hard! I covered my mouth so no one could hear my moans. I had to wait a few minutes to recover before returning to work."

"I had planned to go to the salon to get my pussy waxed, and my hair done on Friday, but I decided to change appointments and get waxed today. I knew I would end up fucking Ted tonight, so I might as well give him a treat and come commando, completely bare for him. It had been over six months since I had been waxed. Case, I knew you would love it on Friday night too."

"They fit me in, so I left work at 3:30 and was finished by 4:30. I went home and soaked in the tub. Feeling how smooth I was. Knowing Ted would love it, just like you will, Case."

"I rested for an hour, then you called me. I told you I was going to dinner with a friend. You didn't ask who, and I didn't volunteer either. You told me you closed a deal today, and I was so happy for you. Then we talked about taking a trip to Maui that we had wanted to do for a long time. We hung up after we declared our love for each other."

"I felt so guilty for what I was doing again tonight. I knew I had probably destroyed us by now, and certainly, after tonight, you would not want me again."

"I wasn't sure what might happen tonight. I had mixed feelings. My head quickly returned to that night when Ted fucked me two days ago. I loved every minute we were together. He was fun and fucked me like never before. He cared about me and satisfied me over and over. I hoped tonight would be a replay, and I could cum like that again.

I drifted off to sleep and woke at about 6:00 pm. I started getting ready for my dinner with Ted. I was having second thoughts and wasn't sure I should go. A couple of times, I picked up my phone to cancel, but I didn't.

I dressed and went downstairs to wait for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was listening to Ally, but then my mind drifted off. I remembered our conversation and how excited Ally was about the trip to Maui. I told her about the first deal, not the second one, or how big either of them was, or what they meant to our future. I knew that I was getting a hefty commission. All the other things were a total surprise to me.

At this point, I decided it was time for food and a break from Ally's story.

"Ally, let's take a break, I am hungry, and I need to tell you a few more things before you go any further with your story."

Ally grimaced. The look on her face showed the anguish she was feeling. She wanted to finish and see what was going to happen then. I tried to prolong her angst a little longer and wanted to hear the rest of her story. It was a fantastic sex story, better than porn. The sad thing was the main characters were my wife and some fucking man I didn't know.

I looked at the clock. It was almost 3 am, so I went to the kitchen. I decided to whip up some eggs and toast. Ally stayed in bed. I ate and returned with a cup of coffee and a plate of food for her. She was lying in bed in a ball, softly sobbing!

I stood and watched as her body shook. Guilt, fear, and love collided, creating a great deal of conflict. It was sad to see the woman I love in so much pain, and it was of her own making. I may have helped open the door to what happened by being nonresponsive when she called me for support. I wasn't there for her when she desperately needed me. I felt terrible that I had not respected her enough to be available for her!

Ally was utterly lost. The control she had taken before had vanished. She could not read me, and I was not helping her. I wanted her to suffer through this, not knowing what would happen. Fearing what I would tell her next! I wanted those feelings to persist until I was ready to relieve her pain. I knew what I was about to say would make her feel even worse as her fear of losing me, and our marriage mounted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ally, sit up, stop crying and eat this!" I sat the plate on the bed beside the cum stained panties.

Ally sat up naked, resting back against the headboard. She looked so hot, even if she was all puffy from crying. She played with the food, eating a little and drinking coffee.

"Ally, I was so excited to come home from my trip to tell you all the good things that had happened. I made two big sales, earned a lot of commission, and went to the office to do the paperwork. Then I came home excited to tell you about Franklin Street."

"I thought I would be a domestic husband for once and wash my clothes along with the dirty clothes in the hamper. I emptied the hamper. I innocently discovered several pairs of your panties, the new ones I had never seen before. I was looking at them. I was instantly shocked when I saw they were a mess, filled with another man's cum, not mine. Shocked would be a mild description of my reaction. Instantly I was sick to my stomach. I ran to the bathroom and vomited. I was crushed. The idea that you would have cheated on me destroyed me. I was so confused. As my head lay on my arms on the toilet rim, I could not understand how or why you would cheat on me. What had I done to deserve this? I had always put you on a pedestal. I treated you like a Queen. I just could not understand. I vomited again and then again until I was empty. I rolled onto the tile floor and cried. I finally gathered myself and washed up, knowing I had to move on and discover what had happened. WHY!"

"When I returned to the laundry room, the guest room sheets were on the floor. I thought that was strange. Why were they dirty? Who had slept in there? I looked at them and discovered a huge cum stain in the middle. It was still damp, so I knew what had happened was recent. From the smell, I knew the stain was a mix of cum, yours and some man. That confirmed that you had cheated on me at least several times. I wondered if this had been going on a long time or just started?"

"Ally, I can't tell you how destroyed I was. I was confused by your cheating. I was unable to understand WHY!! What had I done to deserve this?" But knowing you had done this to me, to us, made me sick. I wanted to vomit again! At that moment, I hated you, Ally, and didn't care if I ever saw you again!"

"Now that I have heard part of your story. I am disgusted with you and what you have admitted to doing. I do not know what will happen to us yet, or how we can survive this hideous, selfish betrayal you have put on me and our marriage. But before you go on, I need to tell you all the wonderful things that happened for us today before you destroyed it."

"While I was at the office, Jake invited me to go to dinner to celebrate the two big sales. Jake's wife was at a meeting. You had told me you were out for dinner and dancing with your 'GIRLFRIENDS!' but we both know that was a lie."

"We met at a restaurant I had never been to, and Jake told me it had great steaks. I was excited to try a new place we might go to one night to eat and dance."

"After making my afternoon discovery, I was sick, depressed, confused, and quite frankly just wanted to die! After learning the commission and bonuses I wanted to share with you so badly, the high I had been on crumbled into a deep depression!"

I knew I needed to shake these feelings off, so I took a long hot shower, trying to understand how you could cheat on me. More importantly, WHY? What had I done to you that caused you to consider cheating! We will talk about that later if it even matters!

Anyway, I was meeting Jake at the Blue Lighthouse on Reynold's, so I dressed, and since Reynolds is on the other side of town, I left about 6:30 pm to make the drive.

I stopped when I saw a shocked look on Ally's face. The restaurant rang a bell and struck fear in her! She knew she was there then, and she had been seen.

I got there a little before 7:00 pm, and as I was getting out of the car, I saw two couples stumbling out of the restaurant holding on to each other, laughing, and having fun. Watching them, I thought about us being just like them, laughing and having fun together, so much in love. My heart ached with what I had learned earlier!

I moved toward the door, and just before I went inside, I heard a woman's voice. It was a familiar voice! Ally, it was your voice, yelling to Sandi and your dates, "We have to go because I have to be home by 11:00 pm. Case will be waiting for me!" That may not be the exact quote, but it is damn close, isn't it?"

Ally's eyes closed, and her head dropped, knowing that was what she had said. She knew I had caught her cheating on me! She just shook her head and started to sob again.

"I thought, as your husband, I should run to you, drag you away from him, and beat the shit out of the man, but NO, I was not doing that. You were doing what you were doing. It had to play out however it did and show me the real you!"

"The unfortunate thing was, Ally, when I got inside and met Jake. I found out that he had seen you with your date hugging, kissing, dancing, and acting like lovers, and of course, you were lovers, weren't you!"

Ally was sobbing as she heard me tell her that Jake had seen her and that I knew she was cheating before she told me.

"Jake was very concerned for you and me, even though you were the cheater and 'you deserve whatever you get' his words, not mine!"

Ally sobbed hard, shaking now, knowing things were much worse than she had thought!

"You see, Ally, your failure to be my faithful wife for the past two weeks or for however long your cheating has gone on, has hurt more than you and me. Others are affected as well. Just think what your and my parents will feel like when YOU must explain this mess to them. How about our friends, the people at our church and Country Club? You see, many people are affected by your selfish acts!"

Ally coward away in a ball to the other side of the bed.

"I know you never thought about anybody but yourself, did you? FUCK NO, you didn't! You chose to follow your GREAT friend, Sandi, as she led you down the cheating path. I still can't believe that you listened to that BITCH! 'Ally, Case will never know!' She told you. Well, wrong again, Ally. I did find out, didn't I?"

Ally was sobbing hard again, so I wanted to let her stew in her shit for a while! "When you gather yourself, I will continue." I got up and left the room.

Thirty minutes passed, and I looked in on Ally. She was lying there still in a ball but not crying anymore. I walked into the room and asked, "Are you going to be able to talk to me and hear me out without coming apart again? Please wash your face, put on some clothes, and come downstairs. Get whatever you want to drink. Meet me in the den in ten minutes."

I looked at Ally sobbing on the bed, a naked curled-up slut. I went downstairs to the fridge, taking out three beers. I sat in my lounge chair, thinking as I was waiting for Ally.

Ten minutes later, as I finished one beer, a weary Ally came in with a glass of wine and a plate of cheese and crackers. I looked at her as she entered. She was wearing a sweat suit, and she had cleaned up some. Her natural beauty radiated from her as she settled on the couch, pulling her legs up under her.

I looked at her for a minute. She looked drained and nervous, a beaten woman. As we sat quietly, Ally started to fidget. Her eyes were sad, and I knew she thought that we were over and that I hated her.

That was not precisely correct. I hated what Ally had done and did not understand WHY! But I did love her. That was the primary dilemma. We would not be having this discussion if I didn't love her. I was confused and unsure about our future at this point, and I had decided I didn't want to lose her. The next several hours would help me understand what would happen to us and what I was going to do! The one thing that would happen was that Ally would suffer tremendous emotional pain until I decided to relieve her.

Ally looked at me, "Case you said you had more things to tell me before I finished my story, please tell me now."

I looked at her knowing what I was about to tell her, combined with her fear we were over, was going to inflict a great deal of pain on her. I took a swallow of beer and set the bottle on the table. I looked up at our wedding picture on the wall, not looking at Ally as I started.

"This morning, when I woke, I was so excited to get home to you and tell you all the wonderful things that had happened while I was away on this long trip. The fact that I had made the two huge sales finally made all the long trips I had to make worthwhile. There would not be long trips for a while, so we could get back to normal and start planning the next parts of our lives together."

"I knew I would earn big commissions for these two sales, and if I figured it right, this money added to all that we had saved would be enough to complete the purchase of our dream home on Franklin Street. That has been our dream for so long, and now we will finally make that happen. There we could start our family, raise our babies, and live together for the rest of our lives!"

Ally was crying softly again but in control this time. She was sad and in pain, and I had little empathy for her as I added more salt and ground it into the wound!

"I was so excited today that I even stopped by Franklin Street on my way home and took some pictures of the house to show you later. I wanted to lay in bed with you last night after we made love, looking at the pictures of our future home while dreaming of our kids playing in the yard. I wanted to see your face smile when I told you we could finally buy it now. I knew you would be over the moon with excitement."

"But NO, we didn't make love, and no, I haven't told you we could buy Franklin Street. So, look at us now. We are dealing with this huge bucket of shit you have dumped all over everything!"

"Ally, you know that you have jeopardized all of our dreams. How could you be so fucking selfish and irresponsible with your life, my life, and our future family's lives! You may have single-handedly destroyed our future for a little sexual pleasure! God Damn YOU!! God Damn YOU!!"

I paused as Ally dropped her head in her hands and sobbed harder.

"How Could YOU? Why did you do this to us??"

I paused again.

"So, after I saw you with your lover at the restaurant, Jake struggled, telling me he had seen you and how you were acting. I told him I already knew something was happening and what I suspected. Explaining what I had found at home this afternoon. Once we got past that awkward moment, I decided to enjoy the dinner as best I could and deal with you later!"

"Our dinner arrived, it looked good, but you had destroyed my appetite. I forced myself to eat some of the excellent steaks. Jake told me about some wonderful news during dinner, and I was sky-high excited. But my day was ruined already, so as great as this news was, I had difficulty getting excited, knowing that you had destroyed my whole life!"

Ally looked up at me. Her face was puffy and red, and her eyes were streaming tears, "What news?" she choked out between sobs.

"My great news could never replace what I had just lost today, the one person in the world I loved more than life. The most valuable part of my life, YOU… Ally, YOU!!"

"I couldn't run home, crash through the door, grab you up and swing you around, kissing you and telling you all the great news! NO, NO… I couldn't happily share the big news with the woman I love because she was cheating on me, fucking another man while I was having dinner with my boss. That destroyed me and any happiness I had!

That hit Ally hard. She was sobbing hard now. Her whole body was shaking, and she quickly lost it, and her sobbing became uncontrollable again.

I stopped talking and just looked at her. I still loved her and wanted to be with her, but how could I do that and still save face, so she didn't feel she had 'gotten one over on me? How could I trust her to be the mom to our children and be the wife I love and need by my side and in my bed only!! In some way, Ally must pay the price for cheating. There are no free rides for that level of betrayal!

Ally finally gained some control and looked over at me. She looked ruined, helpless, and sad. She wiped her eyes between sniffles, "Case, what was your wonderful news? Please tell me!"

I remained quiet for ten minutes, just looking at her. I knew she was dying inside, and I hoped it was hurting her as badly as she had hurt me. Then I puffed up my chest and looked at her proudly.

"Well, life does go on, even in the presence of treachery.

"Ally, Jake told me tonight I was offered a big promotion. It is a new position in the company that was developed just for me! It will allow me to stay home, create and train a team of Senior Sales Executives, and develop Major Accounts direct to the company."

"I will be the Director of Major Accounts, the only one in the company. It is an executive-level position. I will have a staff of six people, and I also will have a great corner office on the Executive floor. It is a huge thing for me, for us. But goddamn you, Ally, you fucked up our celebration!"

Ally's eyes went sad, then brightened. I could see how proud she was of me. But the night's sadness overwhelmed any joy she could feel, and she quickly slipped back into her depressed state.

I added more salt.

"I will receive a 30% salary increase, a luxury company car, BMW, Mercedes or equal. The company will cover 100% of the car operating cost and ensure the new car costs me nothing. I become a stockholder in the company with a stock grant equaling 50% of my net salary. I also could receive year-end stock bonuses based on my performance."

Ally perked up, "Wow, that's great for you!" She realized there was a real possibility that she might never enjoy any of my future successes.

"And that's not all. I will participate in the Executive Profit Bonus Program. That can be a big bonus if the company does well each year, and it can be big money! "It could be a 50% salary bonus each year.

"The last new benefit is I get five weeks of paid vacation. And there is also a one-month salary vacation bonus! They wanted us to be able to take a great vacation together and recharge each year. But we will have to see about that, won't we?" I was rubbing the salt in deeper, making it all hurt.

Ally was looking at me with tears rolling down her cheeks. She had heard the past tense references as I told her about these beautiful things that were happening for me and should be happening for us, but based on her stupidity and selfish action, she may never share in any of it.

"Case, I am so proud of you for everything you have accomplished, and I know you will continue to do important things. I only hope that, in some way, you can take me along with you!" Her sadness overtook her again and beat her with a painful flog of despair!

I sat in similar pain, watching Ally struggle to breathe between sobs. I gave her a few minutes of silence, then said, "OK, we need to finish this. Stop fucking crying and feeling so sorry for yourself. Be an adult and tell me the rest!"

Ally sobbed louder as my voice raised. Then suddenly, my anger exploded, raising its head for the first time! "Fuck… I should be the one crying! YOU, ALLY, YOU… HAVE DESTROYED WHAT WE HAD, AND IT CAN NEVER EVER BE THE SAME AGAIN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT I DECIDE! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A FUCKING CHEATER!" I screamed.

Ally coward away from me, then ran from the room shrieking! "OH GOD, WHAT HAVE I DONE? I AM SO STUPID, SUCH A FUCKING SLUT!!"

Part 4 Coming Soon

© MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old.

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments