Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gift - Part 5

"Survival of the committed. Is forgiveness in the air?"

51
19 Comments 19
2.9k Views 2.9k
7.2k words 7.2k words

Author's Notes

"Part 5 for you. The Final Part is also in the queue so should be published as soon as it is approved. Following this is What About Stan, Two short new ones, then the ending to The Employee of the Year, Then Lacy's next chapter. <p> [ADVERT] </p>We are making progress and love all your comments and please keep reading and ENJPY."

My God, what do I do now? Case walked out, leaving me to think about what I had done. I messed up so badly. What can I do to salvage our marriage? I love Case so much; how could I have been such a fool, becoming a slut, then cheating on him as I did. I was so wrong.

As I sat drinking coffee, the house was eerily quiet and sad. I knew I couldn't stay in this house without Case, knowing he might never live with me again. So, I decided to leave, but where do I go? I didn't have any friends I could trust with my deceit-filled story. My parents lived thousands of miles away, and my sister would hate me for what I did. 

My Aunt Olive lives a couple of hours away, so I called her and asked if I could come to see her. I explained that Case and I were having problems, needed some advice, and asked if I could stay for a few days. She agreed, so I told her I would be there later today. 

After my call to Olive, I went out to get the mail. Walking to the mailbox, I noticed an older car sitting in front of the Jennings house. I had never seen it before, and I thought it was strange. The Jennings were a quiet couple that traveled a lot, and rarely was a car parked in front of their house. They were traveling again on a long cruise and had been gone for almost two months. 

Later I went out for a walk to try to clear my head. Walking by the car, I saw a man inside reading a book. That was weird. Was Case having me watched? Would he do that? Did he mistrust me that much? I certainly had given him enough reason. 

I avoided the car and went home after walking through the back neighbor's yard and my back door. I didn't turn on any lights. I packed and took a shower. The longer I thought about the man in the car, the more I decided that if Case mistrusted me that much, I would make him wonder more.

Case said I should not contact him for three days, so he will not contact me for three days either. I will rent a car and have an Uber pick me up in front of my neighbor on the street behind, and the man in the vehicle will not know I am gone. 

I wrote a note.

"Case, 

I will be back on Thursday. You said you didn't want to talk to me, so I left for a few days. Don't look for me; you won't find me. As you can see, I have left my car and cell phone, so you cannot call or text me. You will have to figure out where I went and with whom. Your surveillance man has no idea I am gone. When he figures it out, I will be gone for hours. I love you Case, but I am sad you doubted my honesty and thought I would go to Ted or Sandy. I wonder if we will ever be able to survive. I hope we can, but I have my doubts. 

Love,

Ally."

I laid the note on the front seat of my car. I ordered an Uber and then put my cell phone on the letter. I went inside, picked up my bag, and went out the backdoor, across the back yard, through the neighbor's yard to the Uber waiting on the street. I was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got home, Ally's car was in the garage, but when I went inside, she was not there. I was shocked Ally was gone. I looked through the whole house, but nothing. I went to the garage to Ally's car and saw her note and cell phone. What was going on? Had she gone off with Ted or Sandy? I read the message and was concerned about where she had gone and with who? 

I opened the garage door and walked down the street as I called Travis. I tapped on the car window, and the man inside opened the window.

"Where the hell is my wife?" 

He looked shocked and pushed open the door, starting to get out. Travis answered, "Case, what do you need?"

"Travis, where the hell is Ally? She is not home; her car is there, and she left a note. She went somewhere with someone, and they must have picked her up. Your man here had no idea she was gone. Why am I paying you?"

I was very pissed. Travis wanted to talk to his man, and the conversation was not pretty. He gave me back my phone, and he looked pissed. "Travis is coming over here." He said as he got in his car and left.

I went home and read her note again. I looked at her phone and saw the Uber order, and the destination was the Hertz rental car by the mall. 

Damnit, where has she gone? How can I reach her? I was coming home to her. Why did she leave? 

Travis got there and apologized. Neither of us figured Ally would sneak away. 

Now I didn't know where she was or how to reach her. I needed to tell her I was ready to talk, but now I couldn't. 

Travis and I sat in my kitchen drinking JB, and he told me about Ted. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made the two-hour drive in my rental, arriving just after 4:00 pm. My mind was racing. I may have made things worse by leaving, but I couldn't wait there. I needed to talk to someone, and I am sure Case was talking to Jake or someone. 

Aunt Olive came out as I arrived. I fell into her arms and sobbed on her shoulder as soon as I saw her; she was my first friendly face since I was caught.

Olive walked me into her house, carrying my bag and holding me up. Once inside, I collapsed on the sofa and sobbed, and Auntie sat beside me. 

"Oh baby, it can't be that bad. Tell me, tell me all of it." She stroked my hair, comforting me. 

Olive got me something to drink, and we sat on the sofa next to each other. For the next hour, I told her the whole sorted story. I gave her all the details. I cried most of the time. 

Olive knew how much I loved Case, so she was shocked that I would be so stupid to cheat on him. She calmed me down and took me into the kitchen to cook dinner. It was fried chicken, so making it and the other dishes took my mind off what I had done. 

I set the table as Auntie finished the gravy and rice. We ate a delicious meal and talked more. 

Later we were watching TV, and I had a horrible thought. 

"Aunt Olive, Case does not know where I am. In my anger at Case for having me watched, I left my phone at home, so he has no way to contact me. What if he thinks I went to Ted or Stacy? I made a bad mistake. He doesn't trust me now, and I am making him trust me even less with this move. Will you call him?"

I gave her his number, and she called him.

"Case, this is Ally's, Aunt Olive. I know Ally left today, slipping away from your surveillance. She needed to talk to someone, and she rented a car and drove to my house. She is here and safe."

"Let me ask her. Case wants to talk to you."

I took the phone.

"Case, I am sorry, but I had no one to talk to, and I needed to talk to someone. Olive was the closest person I had, so I came here. I had to sneak away, so your surveillance man wouldn't see me. Do you mistrust me that much that you would have me watched?"

I listened to Case; "Ally, my head was so messed up I made some decisions I probably shouldn't have. I canceled all that this afternoon. I came home, and you weren't here, and I saw your note. It scared me, and I thought you could have gone to Ted or Sandy, and I was crazy worried about you."

"Case you said you wouldn't be home for three days. Why did you come home?"

"I had decided, so I wanted to come home to my wife."

My voice caught in my throat. I couldn't speak. I started crying, returned the phone to Aunt Olive, and sobbed on the sofa.

Olive spoke into the phone, "Case, what did you say to her? She is sobbing. Are you leaving her?"

"Olive, I told her I was coming home to my wife. We need to talk and try to work things out, and I need her home with me." 

"OK, it is too late tonight. I will get Ally home tomorrow."

"OK, Olive, please call me when you are leaving. I will try to sleep now that I know where Ally is. Put her to bed, please."

Aunt Olive hung up and pulled me to her, "Why are you crying, Ally? Case wants you home." 

"I know; he loves me and wants me back." 

"Yes, it seems he does. You need to sleep, and I will drive you home in a few hours." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hung up and sighed, knowing Ally was safe and had not worsened things. I knew I had to believe this was one colossal mistake and Ally would never do this again.

I needed sleep and knew now that I could. I showered and went to bed naked. 

It was 2:40 am. As I lay there trying to sleep, my focus moved to Ted. I had received a file on him from Trevor but had not looked at it yet. I had to get things straight with Ally before tackling the Ted problem, which would start tomorrow.

I turned on my side and pulled Ally's pillow to me. I buried my face in it, inhaling, taking her scent into my head. It was soothing to me, and I soon fell asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aunt Olive hung up the phone and looked at me. "Ally, you are one lucky woman. Most men would have thrown you into the street and wished you dead for what you have done. But you have a special man in Case. He loves you and is giving you a chance. You're coming here was not smart on the surface, giving him pause to wonder where you had gone with no way to reach you. But it will help you overall. I will drive you home tomorrow and arrange to return the rental car. Now we both need sleep. We will talk tomorrow on the ride about what will happen."

Olive sat beside me and pulled me to her. "Please promise me you will never be this stupid again and always be true to Case. If not, do not come running to me; you will be 100% on your own, and I hope he destroys you because you will deserve it!"

Oh God, her words were chilling to me. I was shocked at what she said but knew it was true. I had used up my only safety card and was alone now. 

I squeezed her, "Auntie, I swear on the birth of my future children that I will be true to Case for every breath of the rest of my life."

"OK then, get some sleep, and mid-morning, we will drive to your home."

We hugged, and I went off to bed. I took a soothing shower running my hands all over my body, thinking of Case and feeling my desire for him. My hand settled between my legs, and I leaned back against the wall, spreading them, letting my fingers dance over my wet lips, pushing a finger, then two, up inside me. My eyes closed, and I felt Case on me and in me. I suddenly came hard, wetting my hand with my cream and slumping to the floor. I moaned loudly; I am sure Olive heard me. I hope she was enjoying herself as I was.

I gathered myself and washed. I dried and slipped into bed naked, hugged a pillow, and drifted off to sleep, praying tomorrow would be a fresh start after the tornado I had created. I was not sure the carnage was over, though. What would Case do to Ted and Sandy? 

I awoke as Aunt Olive lightly knocked on the door. She opened it and stepped inside. I was lying naked on the bed with a pillow between my legs, humping it, not stopping as I was so close. She walked to the bed and stroked my hair as I was fucking the pillow. Her caress was soft and sweet, sending me over the edge. I came opening my eyes, looking hungrily at her, and screamed, "Oh Fuck, I am cumming! 

My body shook, and my pussy quivered as a beautiful orgasm overtook me. Olive stood looking at me. Her hand was under her robe between her legs, and she was breathing rapidly. A strange feeling came over me as my body was trembling and I watched Olive. I lay back and slipped the sheet off me, exposing my naked body to her. 

Olive's eyes widened as she scanned my body. I knew she was a lesbian or liked women, so she deserved to see what she had saved from hell!

"You can touch me if you want, Olive. I would like that."

I was not sure why I said that, but I felt a closeness to her that I had never felt before. 

Olive slipped her robe off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. She looked down at me with questioning eyes. For the first time, I saw a beautiful mature woman of fifty-two who looked like she could be thirty. Her body was firm, and her breasts sat high on her chest. Her waist was narrow, flaring to strong hips and a tight ass. Her legs were long, and she had a beautiful bare mound between her thighs, split by a deep crease disappearing between her legs. 

My heart started to race. What was I doing? No, what were we doing? Was this my last gasp at independence, offering my body to Olive as a reward for helping me save my life with Case?

I nodded my head, and Olive moved onto the bed with me. She lay on me, pressing her body into mine. Then she kissed me softly with sweetness. The passion rose as our kiss became a lover's kiss. Our tongues slipped out and danced together as her body started to grind on me, as her thigh slipped between my legs and mine between hers. 

I had heard of tribbing before, but this was the real thing. We were fucking, lady style. 

Then Olive took control, and for the next hour, made love to me, and I returned the gesture as we made each other cum many times, ending up riding each other, grinding our pussies together until we came hard together, then collapsed, giggling, and holding each other.

The sighs and moans reverbed off the walls painting lust-filled, invisible memories that will be ever present in this room. 

After we calmed down, I realized there had not been a word spoken between us, only primal sounds of love and lust. It was beautiful, loving, satisfying, and completely unexpected. 

As we moved, Olive sat up with tears rolling down her cheeks. "Please forgive me, Ally. I don't know what came over me."

I pulled her naked body to me, holding her tight, feeling our hard nipples poking into each other. It was so erotic. 

"Olive, this was a beautiful show of mutual and family love. We gave each other a release we both needed, yet completely unexpected. I loved every second of it. It will be our secret; one we can hold in our hearts for each other forever. No words would ever be spoken about today outside this room. When you need inspiration, you can come into the room, lay on the bed, and feel us. Relive this moment as often as you need. I love you, Olive, a little differently now than before. We now have a lifelong bond between us."

I pulled her to me and kissed her with great passion feeling my pussy quiver again as she pressed her thigh against my wetness once more. We stopped there with a euphoric feeling welling up again, and it would sustain us through the day and forward as I reunited with Case. 

We showered and dried each other, kissing until we separated and dressed. 

I gathered my bag, and we were off. We stopped for a sandwich and hit the road for the two-hour drive. 

We talked about what we thought would happen and hoped it would happen. It was all positive, except for my concern for Ted and Sandy. I had been instructed not to mention their names again. They were toxic and would light a hostile fire instantly. Whatever happened to them would happen, and I had no control over it.

As we turned down our street, I took a deep breath and silently prayed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My wife was coming home, so I showered and dressed nicely. I was excited. My thoughts were clear now; I knew we had to make this work. Our marriage would change, but I was willing to move on with Ally as my wife. 

I fixed myself some oatmeal and a cup of coffee. I sat at the kitchen table and opened the Ted Logan - The Other Man file!

I read the first three pages, profiling Ted Logan's history. He seemed to be a decent man but had a propensity for married women. He had been married once, but his wife divorced him for being a serial cheater. That was three years ago. He had relocated to escape from his wife and her family, which was part of the divorce. He was an independent investment and financial advisor, so his reputation was everything. 

He had money and liked to spend it. He drove a luxury car and lived in an expensive gated neighborhood. He was a member of the Country Club and Holy Trinity Episcopal Church. I suspect that most of that was to build his reputation in the community, so he had access to money opportunities and the wives of wealthy men. 

He had a live-in girlfriend he had been with for over a year. She traveled as a sales rep, allowing Ted to chase other women. They were planning a wedding in the fall, so it was clear that she didn't know about his other women.

I had read enough. I knew Ted's two weak spots, and now I needed to figure out how to hurt him in the worse way, making him suffer.

There was a two-page report on Sandy. She was a divorced slut, who would fuck anyone. She was not happy and had wrecked several marriages along the way. She was vulnerable, so I needed to figure out her best punishment. 

I put the files away. I needed to work on my relationship with Ally, and I would worry about Ted and Sandy in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, I called Travis and had him track everything they did, getting audio and video on everything. 

Yesterday I had brought in the mail but didn't want to go through it, so I put it in the drawer. I pulled it out and looked through it. Most were junk mail that kept the post office in business. A couple of bills and a pink envelope were addressed to Ally. 

I held it up and looked at it. There was no return address, but it was posted locally. I immediately knew it was from Ted. I placed it on the kitchen table resisting the urge to open it and read it, but no, it was to Ally, so she should open it. I didn't care one way or the other what the letter said. 

I heard a car pull into the driveway. I sat and waited for the whirlwind that would come through the door. 

As expected, the door flew open, and Ally said, "Case, where are you?"

I remained sitting at the kitchen table as Ally ran into the room. Seeing me sitting there with no emotion, Ally abruptly stopped, and the joy on her face melted into a look of concern almost fear. 

Olive came up behind her and put her hands on Ally's shoulders. Seeing the same look Ally had, she asked, "Case is everything OK?" 

I pointed to the envelope on the table. 

Ally looked down at the pink envelope, the same color as one set of lingerie that Ted had bought her. A look of fear spread across her face. Her eyes darted to me, then back at the envelope again. 

Ally looked at me, shaking her head, "No… I am not touching it. I don't care what it says. He is out of my life forever." 

Olive moved to the table and picked up the envelope. "We have two choices here. We can open and read it or burn it and never know what it says. I vote to burn it!"

I looked at Ally, waiting. She looked at the envelope in Olive's hand, then snatched it away from her and started walking to the back deck door, and I called out to her. 

LexiWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LexiWood

"Are you sure you don't want to read it? It doesn't matter to me if you do. But I do not want you ever to feel that you should have read it and didn't because you were afraid of my reaction to what he wrote. Frankly, I don't care. Things are now about us, not about him!"

Ally stopped and looked back at me. She looked at the envelope and walked outside. 

Olive and I stayed where we were. I saw flames rise as Ally lit the fire pit. Then I saw the flame flash higher and knew she burned it, but did Ally read it? 

A few minutes passed, and Ally walked back into the kitchen. Her eyes were full of tears. 

"He is gone. He is moving to California, but I don't know where. He asked me to go with him."

I gave her no reaction to what she had said. As I said, I didn't care, and this was just between us now. 

Olive moved to Ally and hugged her, whispering something in her ear. She nodded her head, and Olive turned to me. "My job is done. I am leaving Ally in your loving hands' Case, be gentle. Ally is hurting badly." She looked at both of us. "Be good to each other, and you can make this work. I love you both."

Olive gave us hugs and kisses, leaving us with our problem. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here we are, two people madly in love with each other, mired in a broken marriage, trying to work through what has happened to us over the past two weeks. It is an ugly mess, full of deceit, betrayal, infidelity, inattentiveness, laziness, and broken vows. 

That is a lot to overcome. One such issue would often be enough to end a relationship or marriage. Yet we had to work through six points or more that may arise. How do we do that?

I wondered what Ally was thinking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I watched Olive drive away, I wondered what was next. I was shocked that Ted had sent me a letter and even more shocked that he would believe I would leave Case and go with him. Was I so obviously drawn to Ted that he thought he could control me? Did Ted believe I would jump at the chance to be with him? Well, he was wrong, very, very wrong. 

I took a deep breath and walked back into the kitchen. I was glad that I read Ted's letter. It cleared up one question Case had asked me, "If I could be with Ted when Case was traveling, would I want to do that?"

The truthful answer was NO. But I must admit Ted was an incredible fuck, and every time we were together, Ted gave me the best fucking I had ever had in my life. To be clear, Ted was not Case; Case is my true lover. He makes love to me, and he loves me and cares for me. Case IS my man. Ted was a mistake, a big mistake. He was my short-time fuck buddy, a great fucker, yes, but only that. Ted could never replace Case, no man could!

I looked at Case. He looked worried, confused, and something else, but I didn't know what. It was just something I had never seen before. I had hurt him badly, and maybe this look will always be there from now on. I certainly hope not, but I don't know.

"So, Ally, what is your decision?"

What was he asking me? What decision?

"What are you talking about?"

"Ted's invitation for you to join him in California or wherever he is going?"

I was shocked. My mouth fell open in disbelief. "What?"

"I need to know your decision."

I walked around the table and slapped Case hard on the cheek, catching him completely off guard. "How dare you insult me with such a snide question, acting so surly, expecting me even to consider such a ridiculous thing as that. Case, I made a huge mistake, several actually, but I love you and only you. There will never be another love in my heart except for the children you give me. So, the answer is NO, you are stuck with me unless you have made other plans, I am unaware of yet."

I sat on Case's lap and kissed him, holding him tight as we crumbled in each other's arms, crying together, releasing our strong emotions. We sat like that for a long time until Case moaned, "My legs are starting to go to sleep. You need to move." We laughed for the first time since Friday night.

It was late afternoon; I was horny and needed Case in my bed. I stood on my wobbly legs and pulled him to his feet. 

"Come with me. I have a solution for your problem." I led him to our bedroom and pushed him back onto the bed. 

I closed the drapes to the window, blacking out the afternoon light. I lit three candles and an incent stick. I walked back to Case, now resting on one elbow. I slowly stripped off my clothes. I teased him, keeping my back to him as much as possible, letting him see my bare ass but no other treasures, at least not yet. 

Case had not touched me in three weeks, and I knew even with all that had happened, he was a man, and the animal in him, mixed with the pheromones my horny body was giving off, had him in a state of sexual need. But now, we were not making love. I was going to teach Case to fuck me like I had learned I needed to be fucked. Then we would sleep, and Case would make love to me the rest of the night. 

As I shimmied my wet thong down my legs, my ass was twerking at Case. I heard him moan softly. Then there was movement on the bed, and his shirt and shorts dropped beside me on the floor. 

I looked back over my shoulder and took a quick breath. Case was lying on his back now. His beautiful cock was standing straight up, pointing to the sky. His hand was slowly sliding up and down his shaft. Not jerking off, just coaxing up a nice hard cock for me. Case is my man, so he knows what I like or thinks he does, but he will learn much more now. 

I turned toward Case, hands on my hips, feet apart, striking a pose, showing him what I had for him. Then I crawled onto the bed like a panther stalking her prey. I moved my head over his cock, lightly blowing air across his cockhead, already wet with precum. His cock twitched as my cool breath caressed him. I moved his hand away and covered his cockhead with my lips. I locked eyes with Case as my lips slipped down his hard veiny shaft, taking all his beautiful cock deep into my throat. I swallowed hard, squeezing his spongy head, and Case groaned. 

I knew I had him where I wanted him. He was edging so close to cumming, I teased him with my mouth and scratched his balls with my nails. He began to tremble as his cock grew fatter and his cockhead swelled. His balls tightened, and I squeezed them.

Case groaned, then exploded in my mouth. I slipped back up and sealed my lips around his pulsing shaft, receiving four shots of molten cum down my throat. Then several more cum shots splashed against the inside of my mouth and tongue. I swallowed and swallowed again, letting the fifth, sixth, and seventh shots pool on my tongue. I hummed with satisfaction as I pulled off his hard cock with a 'POP'!

I sat back on my haunches and looked down a Case, still vibrating from his hard orgasm. His cock was pulsing as it stood erect, with small bubbles of cum still bubbling out, running down onto his shaft. It was almost dark, so Case could not see into my mouth as I opened it, showing him the pool of his gift on my tongue. I moved up, pressing my breasts and hard nipples into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight against him. A hand moved behind my head, gripping my hair, and pulling my mouth down to his. 

I pressed my lips to Case's mouth, it opened, and I slipped my cum coated tongue inside, sharing his gift with him. He flinched at first, then moaned as my tongue danced with his, pushing deep in his mouth, twisting with his tongue, giving him a full taste.

We kissed for a long while, with a passion I had not felt from Case in a long time. As we kissed, I thought that as much in love as we were, we may have become complacent in recent months, contributing to this mess. We had to make sure that never happened again. 

I moved my head down and laid it on his chest. I ran my hand over his hairy chest down across his belly, pulling on his pubes, then gripping his hard cock. I slowly stroked it twice, "I see you are still hard for me. Do you want to fuck me now, lover boy? No making love, simply hard animal fucking like we did when we first got married. Do you remember how to use me Case? I want to be used, so fuck me hard Case. Use my body, my pussy, all of me. Fuck Me Hard!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lay panting; I had just cum so hard my balls emptied into Ally's sweet mouth. Wow, what a fucking blow job. Where had that been for the last five years?

I had cum so hard that my empty balls ached but were instantly beginning to fill again. Amazingly my cock was still hard as a steel pole standing up proudly and ready for more. 

Her question needed no words for an answer. I moved Ally off me and onto her front. I moved behind her, gripping her hips and raising her ass to the perfect height. Her face was turned to the side, looking in the full-length mirror beside the bed.

I leaned down, placing kisses all over her ass cheeks, then spread them open and ran my long tongue up her wet slit from her clit to her pulsing asshole. 

A guttural moan rolled up from inside Ally, "Oh God!" 

She pushed her ass back on my tongue. I rimmed her crinkle, then pressed my tongue into her tight hole. I squeezed her ass cheeks, spreading them wider apart, making her asshole open slightly. I pushed my tongue in her ass a fraction of its length. 

"Oh, My God, Case, what are you doing? You have never done this before; why, why now? BUT GOD, DON'T STOP!"

I didn't answer, only pressed harder as her asshole relaxed and opened for me. I wormed my tongue in deeper and deeper, then pushed two fingers into her soaking wet pussy.

"Oh Fuck, Case, you're killing me. I need to fuck so badly, fuck me, please, Fuck me now!" 

Ally's begging did not affect me. I was on a mission to own her again, never giving her a reason to look elsewhere for satisfaction. If animal fucking was what she wanted, I was her man. I had backed off from that when we made love because it was so sweet and beautiful, and Ally loved it. But now it would be a mix, fucking sometimes and making love the others. Blow jobs and pussy eating would be the appetizers of the day. 

I pushed my tongue deep in her ass, two, to three inches, and tongue fucked her as my fingers assaulted her pussy, working on her G-spot. I loved this and realized what I had missed by not being aggressive. That would never happen again.

Suddenly Ally rose to her hands and began rocking back and forth. Then a loud screech rang out of her mouth as a powerful orgasm consumed her, and her whole body shook uncontrollably. Ally stopped breathing and collapsed onto the bed, having fainted. 

I gently removed my fingers and mouth from her and softly rubbed my hands over her back and bottom. She was covered with a light sheen of sex sweat, making her skin glow in the candlelight. 

I slowly lay my body on her, giving her all my weight. She loved that and softly moaned. We melded together as I pulled Ally to me and we rolled on our sides, spooning together. 

We both had not been totally satisfied, but Ally was, and I would get mine later when we fucked like animals, but first, we needed sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

As I surfaced from the incredible orgasm Case gave me, I lay under him with Case pressing his hard, sweaty body on top of mine. I thought, my God, I had cum so hard, and his cock had not even entered me. 

Why has this been missing in our life? It can never go away again.

We rolled to our sides, with Case holding me tight to him. I felt his hard cock laying between my ass cheeks, trapped there. He felt so good. I thought about how I came so close to losing Case by making the worst decision I had ever made and letting Sandy and Ted manipulate me. Ted leaving the area was the best thing that could happen to me, to us. Now I had to extract Sandy from every aspect of my life. I also knew that Case would not let them go quietly. They would both pay for what they did, and I was sure I would as well. That scared me. What would Case do? 

My brain quietened, and I drifted asleep as I heard my man's hard breathing behind me. I was content, and somehow our strong love for each other had survived.

But what now? I know it's not over. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Monday morning dawned with Ally and me cuddling, our naked bodies pressed together. 

As Ally's warm body pressed against me, I lay there thinking of where we were and what the next steps needed to be. 

Yesterday afternoon and last night had been the rebirth of our marriage. We had the hottest, most sexually and emotionally satisfying sex of our marriage. Not since our honeymoon, when we couldn't keep our hands off each other, had we shared so much passion.

The love portion of our relationship has never been in doubt, so it is the easy part of our healing. But the trust and respect issues are another thing altogether. Ally's blatant disrespect and betrayal have damaged those two critical aspects of our relationship. It will require dedication from Ally to prove her respect and faithfulness to me, and it will take time. The next months, possibly a year will be the testing ground, and I will be extremely cautious and watch her every move.

The clock read 8:40 am. I had the next few days to get things worked out. I texted my lawyer, Roger Luxe, who confirmed an appointment for 1:30 pm today. We had a lot to discuss and decisions regardless of how our relationship panned out. 

I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom to shower and shave. As the water was running, I looked at the laundry hamper and was curious. I picked it up and dumped it on the floor. I rummaged through the clothes and found the two sets of panties and bras, The Gift, which started all this mess. I laid them on the counter. 

The shower was hot, so I stepped in and washed quickly, shaving as the hot water soothed my body, and I washed my body and hair. Feeling fresh and clean, I stepped out and dried off. I looked to the left and saw Ally standing there looking at the lingerie on the counter. She looked at me, searching for my thoughts. 

I walked to the counter, opened a drawer, and brought out a pair of scissors. I laid them on top of The Gift and walked out of the bathroom without a word. Ally knew what she had to do!

I quickly dressed in shorts, a polo shirt, and my crocks. I left the bedroom wondering if Ally could destroy the last physical evidence of her cheating. I hoped so.

I made coffee, and cooked cheese and eggs with sausage and toast for breakfast. I was hungry after our sexual marathon, we had, had no dinner. We were so into each other, and the desperate need to mend our life, that food was the last thing we thought of. 

I heard Ally shuffling barefoot down the stairs. She came to the door with both hands full of pieces of The Gift. She laid them on the island in front of me, then pulled the scissors from her shorts pocket, laying them beside the pile of rags.

In a solemn voice, "Your turn!" 

I smiled at her, "Good girl. That was hard to do, but it had to be done. I don't need to do anything to them, I have other plans of a grander nature for Ted and Sandy."

I picked up the pile of lacy rags and walked outside to the back deck. I pressed the gas igniter, and the fire pit flamed up. Ally followed me and was standing behind me. I turned to her, "Come here, Ally."

Ally stepped up beside me with a look I did not recognize. I held out the pieces of The Gift, "You burn them."   

Ally swallowed hard, taking them from my hand and dropping them into the fire. The flimsy pieces quickly turned to ash, becoming nonexistent. Ally watched as the last details flamed out. She stared into the fire, turned, and ran back into the house. 

I watched Ally go. The raw emotion of the last three days and the two weeks before had her in emotional turmoil. I understood her when Ally said that Ted meant nothing to her, but I knew that was impossible. No one could have this intense sexual affair without an emotional bond, and it is emotionally impossible. 

I knew that from the minute I realized what had happened. The more Ally explained things, the clearer it was that she had feelings for Ted, or why would she risk our relationship just to fuck him. Ally must admit that to herself so that she can mourn his loss and heal herself to heal us. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke hearing the shower turn off. I got up and went to the bathroom door. I leaned against the door seeing my man step out of the shower. He looked so hot dripping water as he began to dry off. 

I glanced down at the counter and saw the pile of Teds Gifts. Why? 

Then Case opened the drawer and laid a pair of scissors beside them.

Suddenly it was hard to swallow, and my heart started to pound. I knew what Case wanted. 

My God, I had to destroy The Gift! 

My heart was pounding when I saw the beautiful bras and panties, dirty and nasty, lying on the bathroom counter. Then Case placed the scissors on the counter, and I knew what to do. I had not thought about The Gift until then, and I realized I could never wear them again, so they might as well be destroyed. 

Case left me alone to do it, so I cut them into pieces and brought them down to Case so he could cut them too, but he had other plans. He led me out to the fire pit, lit it, and held the pieces out to me. This whole thing was torture. He wanted me to destroy The Gift. I sprinkled the pieces into the fire, watching them flame into ashes. The gift was gone.

Case walked back inside and began making breakfast as if nothing had happened. I guess to Case burning The Gift was an ending of sorts. With Ted moving away and The Gift destroyed by my hand a kind of cleansing was taking place. But I knew there would be more, but what would he do?

Copyright © MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old. 

 

  

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments