Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"Get on and ride me."

Rosemary knew that tone of his voice. When was very excited his voice deepened and he became more assertive, using a commanding tone that she found highly arousing, and much more dominant. When he used it she knew he was extremely turned on. She heard the bed creaking and Anita giggling, and knew Anita was in for a good ride. Her curiosity got the best of her and she crept back to the door, peeking around the corner and trying to remain unseen, but couldn't see the bed. The image in the dresser mirror caught her eye.

Bernie was on his back and Anita was straddling him. She could see his hard cock between her thighs, thick and glistening as she worked herself up and down to take it in. His hands were on her waist as she lowered herself down, and she knew he was smiling even though she couldn't see his face.

"Oh, yessss..." Anita moaned when she settled down with his full length inside.

Rosemary had never seen people having sex in real life, and the sight held her in place. Anita rocked up and down slowly at first, then leaned herself forward with her hands on his chest.

"Yeah, fuck me," Bernie groaned. "Ride my fucking cock."

Anita began moving and Rosemary gasped quietly when she saw the thick shaft of Bernie's cock appear between the gripping lips of her pussy. She became mesmerized by the sight of it sliding and out of the glistening pussy, and gasped again when Bernie thrust his hips and drove into her. She knew that feeling well, and Anita moaned in the same way she would have. The realization that she was actually watching her husband fuck her friend struck her, and she felt a mix of jealousy and arousal. Anita began moving faster, the two of them moaning and groaning as she worked his cock in and out, and Rosemary found herself very turned on.

Anita let out a deep groan and pushed herself down onto his cock, and Rosemary could see her shoulders shuddering as she climaxed. Bernie held himself still, letting her orgasm crest, then began thrusting again. Suddenly he shifted his body and rolled them both other, ending up with him on top of her. Anita giggled and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"My turn," Bernie growled.

He started pumping his hips, fucking her vigorously with Anita wrapped around him, and she watched his ass bounce up and down in the mirror. The bed creaked and groaned it's familiar sounds, the sound drowned out by the moans and groans reaching Rosemary's ears. She was wet, her pussy aching from the arousal, and her hand slipped over her pussy and began rubbing through the material of her skirt. The scene was intense and erotic, not what she expected, and she was near climax when she heard Bernie's familiar grunts.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming !" he bellowed.

"Oh, do it! Do it! Fill me up!" Anita urged.

Bernie groaned loudly and thrust his hips hard into her, filling her gripping pussy with another load of his seed, and Rosemary climaxed. She kept her mouth clamped shut to stifle her moan, and leaned against the wall panting. She heard him moan, knowing that sound meant he was empty, and quickly slithered away from the door and into the kitchen. She quietly went out the door into the garage and sat in her car, recovering from her orgasm and wondering how long she would have to wait. The experience had been so erotic, so arousing, and at the same time she felt jealous and regretful.

After twenty minutes passed she pressed the door opener, allowing the door to go up, hoping the noise would be noticeable. She waited another minute and pressed it again, allowing the door to close as if she had just pulled in. She returned to the back door and opened it slowly, wondering if Bernie would be in the kitchen waiting for her.

He wasn't, and the shoes were still by the front door. She pondered what to do, hesitant to announce her arrival, and sat down at the table. A few minutes passed and she became anxious, curious as to what was going on, and took a deep breath before heading for the bedroom. This time she walked in and stood in the doorway.

Bernie and Anita were cuddled together, her leg across his hip and her head on his chest. They both lifted their heads and looked at her.

"Home already?' Bernie asked matter-of-factly.

"Yes," Rosemary replied.

"Hi," Anita chirped, waving her fingers.

Bernie laid his head back and let out a deep breath.

"Too bad you weren't here, you could have joined us," he quipped.

"Maybe I should go," Anita said quietly.

She climbed off the bed, slipped on her skirt and top, and grabbed Bernie by the toe.

"That was great, Bernie."

"Yeah, it was," he replied with a grin. "Let's do it again someday."

Anita smiled and turned to Rosemary, putting her hand on her shoulder, and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Don't worry, everything will work out," she assured her softly. "He's a great guy, and he loves you."

She stepped past her and paused, leaning her mouth close to Rosemary's ear.

"You lucky girl," she whispered.

Rosemary turned and watched her leave, waiting until she heard the front door close to look back at Bernie. He had his hands clasped together on his chest and his eyes closed.

"I'm going to shower," Rosemary announced.

He didn't reply. She undressed, realizing she was still wearing the stockings, and glanced at him as she slipped them off. He had one eye open, looking at her, as she took off the belt and bra.

"No Panties. Nice," Bernie commented.

Rosemary blushed, both embarrassed and angry at the comment, and went to the bathroom. She turned the shower on and let it get hot, waiting for the steam to fill the space before stepping in, and let the water run over her. She stayed in for fifteen minutes, not thinking and just relaxing, before soaping up and rinsing quickly. Her bum was very tender, and her insides ached a little. When she turned the water off she still felt dirty. After drying off and brushing her teeth she joined Bernie on the bed, lying next to him with her hands on her tummy.

"I guess we need to talk," she said nervously.

"Yeah," he replied gruffly. "But not now."

He rolled onto his side, facing away from her, and pulled the rumpled blanket up from his feet and tucked it under his arm. Rosemary sighed and did the same, pulling it up under her chin. It had the scent of Anita, and the image of her draped across him and cuddling flashed in her mind. It bothered her, finding it a little too intimate, and she quietly cried, not realizing Bernie could hear her, and dropped off to sleep when the tears ran dry.

*****

Rosemary adjusted her schedule and went to Mr. Brandon's office early hoping to avoid him. The office was empty when she arrived, and she did her normal routine, pausing when she went to polish the desk. The scent of lemon filled the room as she polished, and the memory of being fucked from behind with that scent in the air aroused her. By the time she finished, she was quite aroused and began questioning her choice to change the schedule. She thought back to the previous evening, wondering why she had been so upset at what Mr. Brandon did and said. Why should she be so worried about Bernie when he obviously enjoyed fucking Anita? Her bum was still tender, but it was a seemingly pleasurable ache, and she recalled how aroused she had been when he fucked her there. People did it all the time, didn't they? she considered. Bernie wanted to. She packed everything up and left the office, taking one last deep breath before leaving, and realized she now found the scent of lemon arousing.

Bernie was outside grilling hamburgers when she arrived home, a beer in his hand and another on the patio table. She found a bottle of wine and a glass on the table waiting for her. She filled the glass and joined him outside, sat down in the lounge chair, and put the bottle on the table.

"How was your day?" he asked, keeping his back to her.

"Good. How was yours?"

"Good."

He slipped into the house and returned with his arms full, putting plates, condiments, buns, and a jar of pickles on the table. He checked on the burgers before stepping back inside and returned with a plate of lettuce, sliced tomato, onion, a bowl of salad, and another beer. Rosemary refilled her glass and watched as he laid everything out, flipped the burgers onto a plate, and sat down across from her.

"Thank you for making supper," she said appreciatively.

"No reason I can't do it sometimes," he replied. "I should have been doing it before."

"Well, it's very nice," she added, giving him a loving smile.

They ate in silence, enjoying the peace of the backyard and listening to the birds, occasionally glancing at each other. Once finished, Bernie gathered everything up, telling Rosemary to change out of her work clothes and into something comfortable while he cleaned up, and join him for a walk. It wasn't a request, more of a command, and he had used his deeper tone of voice. She finished her wine and went to the bedroom, musing about how appealing it was listening to him talk like that, and slipped on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. She brushed her hair, put on a touch of makeup, and joined him in the kitchen.

"You look good," he complimented with a sly grin. "I like those new jeans you bought."

"Thanks," Rosemary replied, blushing slightly at the compliment.

He took her by the hand and led her outside. They walked to the park, stopping at the ice cream stand on the corner first, and strolled along the path hand in hand. Each glanced at the other, giving little smiles, wondering if the other was going to break the peaceful silence. When they arrived at the pond Bernie gestured to a bench, and they took a seat to watch the ducks swim, and listened to the children playing behind them.

"So, we have both fucked someone else," Bernie announced.

"Yes, I guess we did," Rosemary agreed.

"I love you, Rosemary," he continued while staring at the pond. "I don't want you to think I don't."

"I love you, too," she sniffled, trying to hold herself together and not cry.

"The idea of you having sex with someone else... well, to be honest, it really turns me on. I don't know if that is normal, or right, or whatever, but it does."

"Bernie, I..."

"Just listen," he growled.

She closed her mouth and looked at the ducks.

"If you want to keep fucking your boss, that's fine. If you want to fuck someone else, that's fine. But I will fuck other women, and we will fuck some people together. Another woman, like Anita, or another man. If we are going to do this and stay together, we have to do this together. The thought of sharing you, sexually that is, really appeals to me. I want to watch you get fucked, and suck cock, and eat pussy, and whatever we do. It's not negotiable, though. We either agree to do it together, or we stop it all right now. Your choice."

He stared at the pond and sat quietly. Rosemary put her hand on his, squeezing it gently, and watched the ducks.

"I don't want to lose you, Bernie. I will do whatever you want me to."

He turned and looked at her.

"No, you are going to be honest about this, and decide what you want to do. I don't need an answer now. You think about it and we will talk about it tomorrow evening. For now, let's finish walking around the pond and go home. That's enough discussion for today."

He stood up, keeping her hand in his, and helped her up. They walked home in silence, and when it was time for bed they went together, falling asleep with their backs pressed together. Neither slept well.

*****

The pager went off while Rosemary was loading her cart. She hesitated before looking at, deciding if she should call or not. She had not slept well, mulling over everything Bernie had said, and was still undecided. She put the pager back in her pocket, finished loading her cart, and took it out again. She used the phone in the breakroom to call the number.

"Good morning, Rose."

"Good morning."

"I would like you to come to my office at your usual time today. I would like to talk with you."

"Yes, Mr. Brandon," she agreed nervously.

"Thank you," he said before ending the call.

When she arrived Cheryl waved at her and smiled. Rosemary smiled back and entered the office, seeing him sitting in his chair behind the desk, and he looked up with a wide smile.

"Hello, Rose. Please, carry on as if I wasn't here."

She paused for a moment, his handsome face and charming voice making her tummy flutter, and began her cleaning routine. He focused on the papers and laptop on his desk, occasionally glancing over and smiling, until it was time for her to polish his desk. He moved everything away, stood up, and went to the door.

"Hold my calls, please, Cheryl."

He closed the door and Rosemary heard the click of the lock when he turned it. She focused on the desk, wiping it down and polishing while he stood at the door and watched.

"I owe you an apology, Rose. I believe I crossed the line, and may have done something you were not ready for."

She turned her head to him and nodded.

"Yes," she replied. "I don't like you talking about my husband."

"All right. Thank you for letting me know," he added.

He stepped next to her and took in a deep breath through his nose, taking in the scent that aroused him, and rested his hand on her ass. His touch made her wet, and she was becoming more aroused by the second just by his presence. She couldn't help it, the attraction was irresistible, and she began rubbing her hip against his. His hand slipped lower, down to the hem of her skirt, and slowly slid underneath. A finger slipped between her thighs and ran across the material covering her pussy, fully igniting the flame of arousal and making her tingle in anticipation. She stopped polishing when it slipped under the material and into her wetness, touching her insides in just the right way, and moaned softly.

MichelleKing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MichelleKing

He kept at it, fingering her slowly while reaching under with his other hand and cupping her breast. Without a word he brought her to orgasm, and she laid her head on the desk and let the pleasure wash over her as she inhaled the lemony fragrance of the polish. His hand dropped away from her breast and she heard him unzip, the sound loud in the quiet room, and felt him move behind her. Her skirt went up over her hips and her panties down to her knees before the fat tip of his cock pressed into her. She moaned softly when he pushed inside, her silky wetness taking him fully, and she knew what she would be telling Bernie tonight.

Charles gripped her hips and fucked her slowly, enjoying the feel of her clenching pussy and the sight of her plump cheeks, and thought of Daphne. He had loved fucking her on the table, taking her whenever he wanted, and the plump ass in front of him was just like hers. The memory drove his lust over the edge and he gripped her tightly as his cock erupted, the memory of once filling Daphne's cunt while Tim was downstairs in the dining room playing his mind.

His cock softened and slipped out, and Rosemary felt the droplets run out. She heard him zip up and then watched as he moved to his chair and plopped down, a satisfied smile on his face. She lifted herself off of the desk and pulled her panties up and her skirt down while he watched.

"Thank you, Rose. You may return to your other duties now."

"Yes, Mr. Brandon," she replied with a smile.

She left the office with a smile on her face, feeling like his slutty whore and enjoying it, and passed Marcus at the break room door. Her state of arousal was still high, and a naughty idea came to mind. She gave him a smile and touched his arm as she passed by.

"Excuse me," she said politely.

"I'd rather squeeze you," he replied with a smirk.

"Then follow me," she offered with a coy smile.

Marcus grinned and followed her into the woman's washroom, locking the door behind him while Rosemary pulled her panties off. She dropped the cum-covered satin on the floor, smiling at him, and turned around to the sink. She gripped the edges and pushed her ass out. Marcus unzipped and pulled out his hardened cock, slipped in behind her, and lifted her skirt up. Her cunt was sopping and took him easily, allowing him to bury his full length on one push, and he grabbed her hips tightly.

"Fuck, you extra wet today," he moaned.

"I was thinking about you," she panted. A little lie didn't hurt, did it? "Fuck me, Marcus."

"Oh, yeah, bitch," he assured her.

He began pumping his long, thick cock into her and Rosemary smiled at herself in the mirror while he fucked her. His swollen tip pounded her insides and the thick shaft stretched her walls, and she climaxed once more when it pulsed and she felt the rush of semen filling her. Two loads in under an hour, she giggled to herself, from two different men. The thought appealed to her.

"Damn, you a good fuck," Marcus moaned.

"I love your big, black dick, Marcus," she admitted.

"Oh, yes you do," he chuckled while it slipped out.

He looked at the load of cum running from her wet pussy and shook his head, thinking it was one of the biggest loads he had ever pumped out, and wiped the wet tip on her plump cheek. He zipped up and gave her ass a gentle slap.

"Thanks, baby. You just let me know when you want me."

He slipped out the bathroom door and Rosemary just stayed as she was, staring into the mirror, while the cum ran out and trailed down her thighs. What a slut you are, she told the smiling woman in the mirror.

*****

When Bernie arrived home Rosemary's car was already in the garage. When he stepped through the door he was greeted by her waiting in the kitchen, wearing the red stockings, garters, and bra, and was holding a glass of bourbon out to him. He was stunned for a moment and instantly hard.

"Hello, Lover."

"You look so... so... fucking sexy," he murmured. "Jesus Christ."

She handed him the glass, kissed him on the cheek, and took a few steps back. After twirling around a few times she stopped with her back to him.

"You like this outfit?" she teased while looking over her shoulder.

"Fuck yes!"

She turned around and dropped to her knees, grabbing his thighs and pulling him closer. Bernie emptied the glass down his throat while she yanked his pants down around his ankles, and put the empty glass on the counter as she took his cock into her mouth. He yanked his shirt open, sending buttons ricocheting around the room, and tossed it aside before grabbing her head with both hands.

"Oh, yeah, baby, suck my cock," he groaned.

She did. She used her tongue, lips, mouth and face to tease and please him, slathering it with spit and rubbing it over her face while smiling up him. She felt like a cock-loving porn star, just like the ones they had seen the few times they had watched porn together, and wanted to be his slut. She took it into her mouth and swallowed it down, pushing the fat tip into her throat, and felt his hands grip her head tight.

"Oh, yeah, baby... I'm going to fuck your mouth," he growled.

He held her head in place and began pumping his cock in and out, fucking her throat like it was a wet cunt, groaning and moaning in pleasure. Bernie looked down with his eyes full of lust as he face-fucked her, thrilled and excited beyond belief by his demure wife being so slutty, and decided he just had to fuck her. He pulled her head back and his cock out her mouth, grabbed a handful of hair, and looked down at her drool-covered face.

"Get up and turn around," he demanded.

Rosemary stood up and he spun her around, pushing her chest onto the kitchen table, and kicked her legs apart. He shoved himself inside of her and fucked her furiously, holding her hair in one hand and her hip in the other, pounding her against the table.

"Oh, fuck, I love fucking you," he groaned. "You have such a great pussy."

Rosemary was horny as hell and decided to take a chance, She turned her head, looking at him over her shoulder.

"I let him fuck me today. In his office... just like this!" she panted.

Bernie didn't even slow down, he just kept his eyes locked on hers.

"Did he cum in you?" he grunted.

"Yes, They both did," she grunted back, deciding to be honest.

"Both! Him and Marcus?"

He stopped thrusting and looked at her.

"Yes. I fucked them both, and they both filled me up."

He thrust hard and began pounding into her, yanking her hair back so he could look at her face.

"You fucking slut! Getting fucked at work! Getting your tight little cunt stretched and filled..."

He let out a thunderous roar when his cock exploded, his body shaking and trembling while he pumped out a huge load into her. It seemed like minutes before his cock stopped pulsing, and Rosemary felt surge after surge push into her as he held himself buried inside of her. His hand dropped her hair, allowing her to put her head down, and he gripped her hips tightly until the massive climax washed away. She felt him relax and slump on top of her, his softening cock slipping out and pulling a puddle of juices with it.

"Oh, fuck, baby," he moaned. "Did you really fuck them both?"

"Yes," she admitted nervously.

He put his hand around her throat and pulled her up from the table, holding her shoulders tight to his chest, and turned her head towards his. He kissed her hard on the mouth, mashing his lips into hers, and wrapped his other arm around her waist. When he pulled his mouth away he smirked.

"I guess I should tell you that I met Anita for lunch," he chuckled.

"You did?"

"Yes. Fucked her in the car."

"What a slut," Rosemary giggled.

"Yeah," Bernie agreed with a chuckle.

He turned her around to face him and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close. She put her arms up around his neck and leaned into him, pushing her crotch into his and her breasts into his chest as they kissed.

"Guess we made our decision," he chuckled.

"Guess so," she agreed. "So what now?"

Bernie shrugged and then a devilish grin crossed his face.

"Think Marcus would be interested in coming over this weekend?"

"I can certainly ask," Rosemary giggled. "If you want me to..."

She felt his cock hardening against her tummy, and slipped one hand down to grasp the thickening shaft.

"Let's go to the bedroom and discuss it," she offered.

Bernie grinned and cupped her ass cheeks, giving them a squeeze before letting them go and stepping back from her.

"Three loads in you today and you want more? I'm starting to think you are a slut," he teased.

"Well, more from you," she giggled, taking him by the hand and heading for the bedroom.

By the time they reached the bed Bernie was hard as a rock. He watched as Rosemary climbed on the bed, her plump cheeks and thighs wrapped in red, and stopped her from turning onto her back.

"On your hands and knees, my beautiful slut," he growled.

He lay on the bed next to her, his face at her hips, and told her to get on top of him. Rosemary giggled as she put her cum-filled pussy over his mouth and felt his tongue lick along her folds. She took his cock into her mouth and began slurping loudly, pulling her lips off on each upstroke, teasing him while he licked and lapped at her pussy. She came quickly, excited by what he was doing to her cummy cunt, and clamped her mouth over his cock when her orgasm erupted. Once it passed she pulled her mouth off and took in a deep breath.

"Get on and ride me, baby," he growled.

She moved around and straddled him, seeing his face wet with the juices she had left there, and slid herself down onto his cock. He reached up and tugged the bra down, freeing her breasts, and cupped them in his hands as she began rocking up and down. She ground herself into him, his swollen cock pressuring her insides, with her head back and her eyes closed, absorbing the pleasure she felt.

"Is he big?" Bernie asked with a grunt.

"Yes," she replied. "Not huge, but pretty big."

"I can't wait to see him fuck you," he moaned. "While you suck my cock."

She leaned her head down and smiled.

"Yeah? You want to watch him fuck me with his big black dick?" she teased.

"Oh, fuck yeah..."

"Watch me suck it?"

"Oh, yeah baby...."

She grabbed his hands and entwined their fingers together, locking themselves together as their orgasms swelled.

"I want you to fuck me while I suck him," she panted. "And watch him cover me with cum."

"Oh fuck, baby!" he groaned, his cock throbbing and pushing another load into her hungry cunt.

"Oh Bernie!" she shouted, her own climax triggered by the spurting and excitement.

They moaned and writhed together until the orgasms washed away, and she kept her hands in his when she fell onto his chest in a sweaty heap. She panted, head on his chest, and listened to his thundering heartbeat. As it slowed she lifted her head and smiled at him, seeing him return the smile before leaning down to kiss her.

She let his hands go and put hers along his chest, lying on top of him and relaxing. He put his arms around her and held her tight, feeling his cock slip out, and let out a deep sigh. After a few minutes she rolled off of him and onto her side, exhausted physically and emotionally, and fell asleep. Bernie pulled the covers over her and lay his head down on the pillow, staring up at the ceiling.

His mind went to earlier in the day, when Anita unexpectedly showed up at his work and invited him to lunch. They had jumped in her car and she had pulled into a large parking lot, stopping in a corner spot in the far end, and in minutes they were in the back seat with his cock in her mouth. She had lifted her short skirt, showing him her freshly shaven pussy, and rode him hard.

It was as exciting and thrilling as it had been with Lillian. He felt desired, wanted, and appreciated, and it heightened his sense of confidence and arousal. Then he came home, seeing Rosemary in her sexy outfit and acting like a horny slut, and he realized that no other woman would ever take her place. Sex with her was phenomenal, different in so many ways he couldn’t explain, and he hoped that she felt the same way.

His cock stirred again, making him chuckle, and he wondered how he could still be horny after the day he had. He had busted a nut twice with Anita, one in her mouth, and then blew another two loads with Rosemary. He decided that all the sex and excitement had put his hormones into high gear, and he certainly wasn’t going to complain.

He rolled onto his side, hoping his erection would wane, and tried to sleep. The image of a big, black cock sliding in and out of Rosemary’s pussy emerged, and he was hard again. He sat up and pulled the covers down to her knees, looking at her red-wrapped thighs and ass, and got on his knees beside her. His sore cock throbbed, unbelievably crying for attention once more, and he stroked it until the little stream of cum flowed over her hip and ass while he pictured her getting fucked by Marcus.

He slumped onto the bed, pulled the covers back over her, and lay his head on the pillow once more.

He hoped Saturday would be as good as he imagined.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments