Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The She-Devil Made Him Do It

"Jay was a good husband, but he could only take so much."

27
19 Comments 19
7.8k Views 7.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Doors slam, loud voices, crying, then the silent treatment. It was the same thing every time they fought. Luckily for them, they never were able to have kids. Jay was in a miserable marriage. He had plenty of chances to leave, but he couldn’t leave Eve. She stuck by him through tough times as he made his way up the corporate ladder. It had taken a lot out of her; she used to be so loving. It was a lovely start in the beginning...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Jay and Eve met in college. At five feet eight inches tall, this fiery redheaded beauty turned all the heads. Her long red hair flowed to the middle of her back. Her shapely legs ran up to a flat stomach in the front and at the back, an ass that you’d want to fuck forever.
Jay was a college jock standing six feet four with blonde shaggy hair and the same cocky air about him that you found in most jocks.

Jay met Eve at a social dance at a college hangout. The room was crowded and he was standing on the dance floor. He was next to Eve and someone bumped his drink and he spilled it all over her top. “Oh shit, sorry about that,” he apologized. He was lost in this beauty in front of him. Eve just giggled and headed to the restroom to dry it off before it stained.

Eve walked back out and found the gorgeous guy that had spilled his drink on her. She walked up to him and kissed his cheek. “That’s ok,” she said. “I got it out so it won’t stain.”

Jay was in love with this beauty from that point. “Hey, I’m sorry, I should have put the drink down before I came out here on the dance floor,” he apologized.

It was getting late, the club was about to close. “I’m Jay, Jay Hardwell,” he said to her with a broad smile.  

“Eve McLandry,” she blushed in response. She walked out of the club with him and stood with him on the sidewalk.

“Well, Eve McLandry, what is your destination now?” he asked with a slur, bowing to her as though she was royalty.

“I’m afraid, good sir,” she giggled. “I’m on my way back to the women’s dorm before I get in trouble,” she smirked.

“Damn, is it really that late?” he asked. “Well, I’ll get us a cab,” he said, raising his hand and whistling. A cab pulled up right away and they got in.

When the cab stopped in front of Eve’s dorm, Jay realized their dorms were very close to each other. “Good night, Eve,” he said as he kissed her softly on the lips. “I enjoyed meeting you very much,” he said softly.

“Mm, me too,” she whispered. “I gotta go!” she squealed as she ran to her dorm before she broke curfew. Jay laughed and ran to his dorm as well… and thus the romance began.

Jay called her the next day and they talked for hours. Soon, they were inseparable, going to parties and football games together; they were THE couple on campus throughout their years at school.

Jay loved her so much, and after their commencement ceremony, he proposed to her… she said yes! All of their classmates were standing around them as he proposed and they all cheered and clapped for them. Shortly after the wedding, Jay landed his dream job in Chicago. He flew out to begin his career with his lovely bride Eve in tow. They were so in love, they never thought anything could break them apart.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Twenty years later Jay was still at the same law firm, doing very well. At home, however, things were different. Eve was never able to land her dream job as a Congresswoman. She tried for ten years; after never winning an election, she stopped trying. Soon after that, she became pregnant. She was so excited to be a mother and Jay was over the moon excited as well. Three months into the pregnancy, the unthinkable happened and she miscarried. She was so destroyed that she did not want to try again and deep depression set in.  

She was constantly screaming at Jay and crying. She gained weight, which is not a bad thing, but she did not want to make love anymore. Jay could not take it anymore; he began to stay at work later, he accepted more trips out of town for the firm and traveled alone. The last straw, the thing that made him realize his marriage was in jeopardy was when he came home from one of his business trips to find her standing in the front door naked, shrieking at him for god knows what.

Enough was enough; she was turning into a she-devil. He loved her and had never cheated on her, but he knew he just could not do this anymore.

After having had a long-drawn-out fight, Jay left the house to clear his mind. He was driving downtown and pulled into a strip joint. Jay had not been in one since he met Eve. He knew she would not approve and loved her enough to respect her. But tonight, he felt different. He was angry, and he needed to blow off some steam before he did something rash to Eve. The thought of young naked girls and alcohol sounded good to him.

The Kitty-Kat Lounge was a well-lit place on the outside, but a seedy, dingy place on the inside. Girls from eighteen to twenty-eight were on display. Most were nude, but some wore a bra and panties. Jay took a seat at the center stage after having bought the Extra Attention Package at the door when he paid his cover charge.

Shelby was a sweet eighteen-year-old. Her stage name was Shelby-Essex. She was gorgeous with long blonde hair. She was just out of high school. She’d married the boy next door but after following him out to Chicago he divorced her, leaving her all alone in the big city. She was crushed and struggling to make it, then one night she won an amateur competition at the club and never looked back.

Shelby performed on the main stage most nights. The guys loved her. She was five feet nothing and had long blonde hair, big thirty-eight double Ds with a sweet innocent air about her. The manager thought she was his cash cow. The men drooled for her as she danced around in a slutty, but sweet schoolgirl outfit, losing piece after piece until she was totally nude with large, hard nipples.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


On this night, it was no different for her. She got out on the stage to do her stuff, then she saw him. He was gorgeous, not like most of the bums that frequented the place. She caught Jay’s eye right away. He thought she was so gorgeous like Eve used to be. Her body swayed to the music and he felt bad when she started to strip. He didn’t want to look at her private parts at first. Like all men, however, he eventually could not resist.

Madeleine_Blake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Madeleine_Blake

Her tits bounced when she would grind on the pole. He salivated when she showed her pussy. He couldn’t stand it. He needed to pay for the champagne room. He needed her.

He stood and threw five hundred bucks on the stage for her; she crawled seductively to him to collect it. Jay motioned to the bouncer and told him that he would spare no expense to have Shelby and he wanted her the rest of the night. The bouncer nodded and signaled to the owner what was going on.

On stage, Shelby played with the money. She pushed some of it into her wet pussy, then she rubbed the juice-covered bills all over her body. Jay was so hard he could hardly walk to the private room after Shelby’s set.

As soon as they were in the room, she fished his cock out of his pants and pushed her mouth down over it proceeding to give him the best blow job of his life. Jay groaned as he pushed her head down onto his cock. He smelled the room; it was dingy and smelled of sex. He was going crazy with his cock in her throat. He wanted this girl, he didn’t care about the filthy room, he needed her. The scene added to his arousal.

Shelby moaned as she flicked her tongue around Jay’s cock and deep-throated him. Jay pulled her hair back with one hand and pushed her head down on his cock with the other. Shelby’s throat was stuffed with his raging cock so she breathed through her nose. Her boobs bounced as she got air in her lungs before Jay pushed her down hard on his cock again. She felt his ball sack tighten, and then his cum squirting down her raw throat. She drank most of his cum, but there was so much, some dribbled out of the sides of her pouty lips.

Jay needed to have some of that fresh pussy, but she sucked him so good that he came too soon. He pulled her onto his lap and got to know her while he recovered. He loved everything about this girl. He did not think about Eve at all.

He was the man, the strong handsome man to this sweet girl. He sucked on her tits marking them up with hickeys. Then he made her nipples so hard she giggled and told him to stop. He couldn’t though, he needed this hot girl. He needed his cock deep inside her.

He got her to ride him, slow at first. He was a lot to take into her cunt. She pushed down on him and took all eight inches in her tight pussy. He growled as she rode him up and down. Faster as his hands grabbed her sides and pushed her down.

He then changed to doggy-style position, ramming his thick cock hard into her wet pussy. Soon thick ropes of sperm filled her hole.

Thoughts of fucking Eve for the first time flickered across his brain. He tried to shove Eve out of his thoughts as he pounded this slutty girl. He couldn’t though; Eve was his wife and this girl, just some stripper. He let up on Shelby as he came deep in her. He never put the complimentary condom on.

He pulled Shelby into a hot embrace and kissed her hard. He thanked her with extra money because he did not want the owner to get all the money; he knew she must be struggling to make ends meet. He offered to help her and made her his mistress for a bit.

When things would get shitty at home, he would drive to the Kitty-Kat Lounge and watch Shelby dance and strip. After her shift was over, he’d drive her to the apartment he paid for and would fuck her all night.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Things were good for Jay. He loved Eve but had also grown to love Shelby. He knew after the first night with her that he could not give her up. He had never intended to cheat on Eve, but things had gotten so hard for him to deal with he sought peace in the young girl’s arms. What’s a guy to do? He was living a secret life and never in a million years did he think that life would cross the path of the fiery redhead known as Eve, but it did.

After steadily seeing Jay, it was just a matter of time before Shelby missed her period. “Fuck, I can’t be pregnant,” she whispered solemnly as she looked at the positive on the test stick. Shelby panicked and went to find Jay. Not thinking clearly, she went to his house looking for him. When Eve opened the door Shelby knew she had to tell her, she had to tell someone.

Eve sat fuming at the blonde slut sitting across the table from her. “You’re nothing but a slut for trapping a married man into fatherhood!” she yelled at Shelby.  

Shelby was sobbing, “but I love him,” she told Eve. 

Eve was so angry she would have punched Shelby if she was not pregnant. “Get out!” she yelled at her. “Get the fuck out and stay out you slut!” 

When Jay came home, he saw all of his stuff out on the front porch. He rang the doorbell after his house key would not work to open the door. He banged on the door to get Eve to let him in. There was still no answer. He walked around to the back of the house and found a window ajar, so he entered the house.

He headed upstairs after not finding Eve downstairs. He found Eve in a drunken stupor on their bed. He took her to the shower and after a few minutes in a cold shower, Eve started to come to. She started crying. Jay tried to comfort her but she was too pissed off at him.

“How could you?” she shouted at him. “How could you fuck that… that… that trailer trash beauty queen?” she spat at him in a shrill voice.

Jay just shrugged at her. “I am done with your hysterics,” he told her. “I just don’t give a shit anymore,” he said to her. “The she-devil made me do it,” he said as he stood up and walked out the door which was immediately slammed behind him.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Shelby stood in the doorway of her apartment looking through the screen door as Jay pulled into the carport. As he started bringing his stuff into the apartment, she held the door open for him.

He knew now that he was going to divorce Eve, and would likely buy a house for him and Shelby to move into so they could bring their baby home to a nice home. The baby was going to want for nothing; he couldn’t wait to be a father.

Shelby quit her job as a stripper and got a job as a waitress after the baby was born. Jay kept his law job and now he was taking Shelby and the baby on business trips with him. Before long, he and Shelby had added more babies to the family. They both had found the happy life that neither of them expected.

Published 
Written by Lucky_lildragonfly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments