Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ties That Bind

"My former mother-in-law stops by for coffee and I learn just how bad the relationship with her daughter truly is."

91
11 Comments 11
5.5k Views 5.5k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Things have been bad between us for years. The hunger we once felt for each other is gone and the only thing left is an old friendship that we can't let go of.

She travels for work at least once a month with her new job; it never would have been an issue between us before we had problems, and I would never have questioned her loyalty. For months after she started the new job I was haunted by thoughts of a potential affair, but she would reassure me that her work trips were strictly business. Despite the problems that existed between us, she could still reach past my jealousy and calm my fears. Maybe I was naive, but I would settle on the knowledge that she respected me enough to not cheat on me. It broke my heart to find out my concerns were accurate all along.

There was a power outage at work in the mid-afternoon that wasn't expected to be resolved until later that night, so everyone was sent home early. I used the extra time to run a few errands before heading home, in the rush of trying to get everything done quickly I forgot to text Diane to tell her I would be back early.

The front door was locked when I got home which was odd since Diane was home. I knew the back door would be open so I walked around the house without knocking at the front. I didn't have my house keys since I was in a rush to leave that morning and couldn't find them; without any time to look, I took the spare set of car keys we kept in the junk drawer and left for work.

Diane wasn't in the TV room where the backdoor opened. I was about to call out when I heard her voice coming from the bedroom upstairs, she was on a phone call and I was about to ignore it when I noticed her tone of voice.

There was a fun, flirty tone that I could hear even while muffled by a closed door. I hadn't heard that tone from her in years, but I would recognize it anywhere. It used to signify that I was on the right path to getting laid, but now it was only a distant memory.

I quietly crept closer to the bottom of the stairs, my heart beat faster when her words became audible. I climbed one step at a time, in the years we owned the house I learned where to step to avoid the creaking stairs. My heart was almost beating out of my chest as I stood on the other side of the door listening to her seductive words.

“I wanna see it right now! I've been thinking about it since last weekend.” The sound of phone sex with another man set off a chain reaction of emotions that was stronger than any I had ever experienced.

My memory of the next half hour or so is a bit foggy but I remember kicking the door open and screaming at her while she sat there with a stunned look on her face. She was topless with one hand down her panties while she held her phone out in front of her. She hung up the call before slipping a t-shirt on and screaming back at me. We cried and yelled at each other for a while before I stormed out of the house and spent the next few hours drinking with a friend who lived a few blocks away.

Diane was gone when I arrived home that evening; she had packed a bag and went to stay at her mom's house, it would be days before I saw her again. She gathered up most of her things and moved them to storage while she went to stay with 'a friend' for a few weeks while we made plans to sell the house and finalize the breakup.

This wasn't a total surprise to me since I had been worried about it for months but it was still a shock to know it was reality. I tried to keep myself busy with house preparations before we called a realtor but it was never enough to get out of my depression and I hadn't slept well in weeks.

I was pulling weeds from my front walkway on a Saturday morning with Bluetooth earbuds in when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I was surprised to see Diane's mom, Rebecca standing over me. She told me she had been in the area and decided to come check on me. Rebecca and I always had a good relationship but it was odd to see her come out of her way to visit me due to recent events. It reminded me of a warning that Diane had told me once in jest.

'If my mom is ever nice to you out of the blue, you can bet your ass she has ulterior motives.' I pushed this memory aside as I rose to speak with Rebecca.

I tried to reassure her I was doing fine but the tired look on my face didn't help. I spoke ambiguously about details of the break-up since I wasn't sure how much of the story she had been told, but she revealed her knowledge of the situation quickly.

“I'm so sorry to hear about what happened. I can't believe she would do that to you.” She subtly shifted the tone of her voice while she spoke. The first sentence was spoken with genuine concern while the second had a sense of intrigue to it that didn't seem appropriate.

“Come inside, you look like you need a cup of coffee. I'll make some.” I accepted her invitation into my own house and watched closely as she moved about the kitchen. She checked every box you could find to qualify someone as a milf. She had a curvy, voluptuous body that none of her athletic activity could fully slim down. I fantasized about her many times over the years but always kept our relationship appropriate, so I felt a bit awkward to see her posing in flattering positions to get my attention.

“Diane wouldn't know a good thing if it bit her in the ass, she's been ungrateful since she was a little girl. She's gonna find out it can be a cold world out there I think.” She did not attempt to be neutral in her assessment of our breakup as she poured cream into each mug. I knew Diane would be furious if she heard her mother say that. It would have made me uncomfortable to hear this when we were together but it was nice to hear some kind words, even if it was empty flattery. Mostly I was relieved that I didn't have to care about Diane's shitty relationship with her mother anymore.

If Rebecca's intentions weren't already clear in the kitchen she made things blatantly obvious as she sat next to me in the living room with an eyeful of cleavage directed my way. She wore a bit of make-up, but not very much. Was that for me? I told her once that too much makeup was a turn-off. She looked as if her appearance had been carefully chosen to get my attention, we sipped our coffee and made small talk while I tried to convince myself it was a bad idea to fuck my ex's mom.

She couldn't keep her hands off me; when her thigh grazes turned into rubbing and moved up to my crotch, I moved her hands and put them on her lap. She gave me a naughty smile like a child who had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar but knew she only had to act cute to get what she wanted. My subtle rejections would only hold her off for so long, if I had intended to stop her I would have done so already and she knew this. As soon as I put her hands on her lap they were back within minutes to begin their journey all over again. I gave her a defeated smile and laughed under my breath when her hand was rubbing my crotch again, I let her keep rubbing until I was hard. Things progressed quickly from there.

Within minutes, she was on her knees with a mouthful of my dick. I ignored any sense of responsibility to do right by Diane, her mom was a horny milf who wanted me and that was all I needed to make my decision. I pulled Rebecca's shirt off and reached behind her with clumsy fingers to remove her bra. I groped roughly at her boobs and she moaned loudly with a satisfaction that told me that she had been thinking about this for as long as I had.

I held her hair in a tight ponytail as she brought me closer to an orgasm. It had been so long since I had experienced one outside of masturbating that I moaned loudly like a teenager who was getting his dick touched for the first time.

“Oh fuck, I'm cumming.” I spoke up only when I felt myself release into her mouth. She graciously ignored my lack of warning while she excitedly finished me off and swallowed with a smile. After that she reached for her cup of coffee while still on her knees, she took a sip and reached down to unbutton her shorts with one hand and reached inside, she moaned softly as she started to masturbate.

“Mmm, I'm so wet.” After a minute or two she put the coffee down and started to rub my balls which made me hard in no time since I was still excited. When I was fully erect she looked at me with a satisfied smile and stood up to remove her shorts and panties. She stood in front of me without a stitch of clothing; it was more satisfying to see her naked after years of imagining than I would have guessed. She had a few wrinkles and grey hairs but there was no denying this woman was gorgeous. She got back onto the couch in a doggy-style position and I stood up to remove my clothes without a word as I watched her thick booty sway seductively at me while she waited.

I positioned myself behind and slowly entered her. We moaned together as I pushed myself in and slowly pulled out, she wiggled her ass at me in anticipation while I teased her for a few seconds before penetrating again. My libido was raging from the sensations of my mother-in-law's silky, warm depths. There was something intoxicating about the feeling of Rebecca's forbidden pussy that her daughter could never have matched. I initially started slow to assist my stamina but I realized far sooner than I would care to admit that this was a futile effort.

KataleyaMirrow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KataleyaMirrow

“I'm sorry but there's no way I am gonna last long. I'll make it up to you,” I said with a grunt as I sped up my pace.

“That's OK. We have plenty of time.” She looked back over her shoulder at me with lust in her eyes as she continued, “I wanna feel you cum inside me.” She turned her head away and lowered it as she braced herself for my enthusiastic thrusts.

In all the years Diane and I had been together, we had always used birth control. I had never cum inside anyone yet and the idea that Rebecca wanted my naked cock to ejaculate a full load inside her set me over the edge. I groaned loud enough to fill the house as my orgasm started, I thrust wildly until I was finished before pulling out and sitting down on the couch behind her with a satisfied sigh to catch my breath. Rebecca seemed to read my mind as she sat facing me and draped her legs across my lap.

“I'll bet that Diane never let you do that.” She had a naughty smile on her face as she reached between her legs and started to slowly masturbate while she watched me recover. I guffawed under my breath before answering with a chuckle.

“She would never have let me finish inside her.” I almost felt bad for playing along on this issue since Diane was just being responsible and I never resented her for it, but I couldn't deny how awesome it felt to finish inside her mom.

Rebecca laughed at her daughter's expense, it was a mix of a chuckle and a vindictive little cackle that I couldn't help but join along. It was a relief to be having fun during sex again; the last few times that Diane and I were together there was a feeling of dread hanging in the air. It felt more like a duty to try and rekindle the spark and not a genuine expression of enjoyment.

After a few moments to catch my breath I turned my head to watch Rebecca, she moaned softly as her fingers played with her clit. She watched me intently, but I felt no anxiety or shame. For the first time in months I had lost myself in the moment, any thoughts of regret I may have still harbored for my actions were gone.

I picked Rebecca's legs up and got down on my knees so I could put my mouth on her pussy. She swung one leg over my head as she turned towards me, she inched closer to the edge of the couch as I settled myself between her legs. I stroked her labia with a finger as my tongue lapped at her clit, she moaned as she wormed her fingers into my hair.

I savored the taste and smell of Rebecca's excitement. She grabbed my hair in tight handfuls as I licked hungrily at her pussy, my beard was wet from her juices as her breathing became increasingly heavy. She called my name out in a lusty, satisfied tone that wakened my penis from its recovery as she announced an orgasm, she leaned back into the couch and released her grip from my hair when the last of the sensations subsided.

She sat on the couch catching her breath while I cleaned my beard off in the bathroom. When I got back she was in the kitchen pouring us two new cups of coffee since the first ones had gone cold. Seeing my former mother-in-law preparing coffee in the nude stirred my growing excitement even further. There was something wholesome yet naughty about it that I loved.

I walked up behind her and palmed one of her ample, round butt-cheeks as I rubbed a hand up her spine. She poured cream and stirred slowly as she focused on my hands while they roamed all over her body. She stuck her butt out at me and slowly wiggled it back and forth until she felt my nearly hardened penis and snuggled herself tightly against it.

“I think this coffee is gonna get cold too I'm afraid,” I said as I reached around and started to gently stroke her clit.

“Mmm, that's OK. I made more.” She spoke absent-mindedly as I massaged each of her heavy breasts with my free hand. Rebecca started to push her hips back against me when she felt I was hard again. I stepped back from her as she spread her legs and bent over the island countertop. I rubbed the head of my dick against her wet labia to make it slick before slowly entering. Rebecca moaned loudly and enthusiastically as I pushed my full length into her.

I've never had sex in the kitchen before and the novelty was a big turn-on. All the times Diane and I spent preparing dinner in this room would be forever tainted by this memory. Her mom's boobs squished against the same countertop where we rolled out dough for countless pizza nights, her big ass clapping against my thighs as I fucked her from behind. I grunted loudly, my stamina was giving no signs of letting up so I quickened my pace.

“Fuck me harder.” She raised her torso and gripped the edge of the countertop tightly as I responded to her request. I grabbed her shoulder and I pushed a little bit more. I used some of the pent-up frustration for her daughter as I fucked Rebecca relentlessly, her moaning hit another level as she reached down between her legs to touch herself. It was as much a relief to see as it was a turn-on, my newly quickened pace was bringing me closer to cumming, but I was intent on getting her there first.

I struggled to slow my orgasm, I could tell by her moaning and breathing that I didn't have long to wait. I reached around and lightly rolled one of her nipples between my thumb and forefinger as I gripped her waist tightly with the other hand. I grunted in triumph when she announced she was cumming since I knew I was not far behind.

She was lost in her own world as the feeling swept over her. Her knuckles turned white while she gripped the counter as tightly as she could manage. She spoke no words but her moaning was enough to push me over the edge. I cursed under my breath as I ejaculated inside Rebecca for the third time that morning. I rubbed a hand up her back as I pulled out and stepped away. She turned around slowly and kissed me as I wrapped my arms around her in a gesture that was more affectionate than sexual. We stayed like that for a minute before Rebecca checked on the coffee, it wasn't entirely cold yet but she dumped it out anyway.

“I'm gonna make sure that your cup is perfect. I'm glad I made a full pot.” She spoke with a cute smile as she prepared two new cups. We drank them in the nude as we chatted easily like old friends, after we were done we dressed ourselves and I walked Rebecca to the door.

“Thanks for the coffee. I needed it,” I said suggestively. She smiled at me and responded very bluntly.

“Anytime you need to get laid, you just call me. Us single folk have to stick together.” She kissed me on the cheek as she picked up her purse and walked out the front door. I spent the rest of the day doing housework in a futile attempt to get her off my mind.

A few days after that I received a text message from Diane; against my better judgment, I engaged in the conversation.

'Did my mom stop by last week?' Her text seemed simple and my first thought was to ignore it, but I thought I could dismiss the situation by making it seem quick and innocent so I responded to her.

'Yeah, she did. She was in the neighborhood and saw me pulling weeds so she stopped to say hello.' I locked the screen on my phone after I hit send, but it immediately went off with another message in response.

'She told me that you invited her in for coffee, but my sister implied a lot more than that. All three of you gave me a different story. What happened? You need to tell me.' Her text was free of any of the usual emojis and niceties that she usually used and she was clearly unsettled by this.

I was frustrated at the story being twisted around so quickly to make myself the one who invited Rebecca inside, and not the other way around. I was also angry at myself since I should have known that Diane was fishing for information from the start and caught me trying to be selective with my truth. Diane was never one to bring a knife to a gunfight and I should have known she would be scheming an angle with her questions. I told myself I didn't care what she thought about me and her mom and I almost believed it, I'm not entirely proud of my response to her but I can admit that it was satisfying to type.

'I don't need to do anything. I don't owe you shit. It's none of your business if we just had coffee, or if I bent her big ass over every piece of furniture in the house and fucked her brains out.' I put my phone down and ignored it since I knew Diane would have a flood of responses that I wanted nothing to do with. I went about the rest of my day in relative peace, a peace that would be shattered in the upcoming week. To be fair, I expected a mess if the truth came out but the aftermath was more than I would have imagined.

Published 
Written by BoredPen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments