Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aftermath

"I double down in my efforts to get back at my ex-girlfriend, this time with her younger sister."

56
8 Comments 8
5.3k Views 5.3k
3.2k words 3.2k words

I didn't even bother reading most of Diane's texts for the next day or two. Most of them were different combinations of the same thing anyway.

Fuck you! How could you do this to me?

The nerve of that woman never ceases to amaze me. Who knows how long she kept her affair from me? The fact that she would expect me to feel guilty for my actions was astounding. While it's true I had prior knowledge of the strained relationship between Diane and Rebecca, I had no idea how far she would go to slight her daughter.

I would like to think it was purely my charm and handsome face that inspired Rebecca to come over that fateful morning, but I knew better than to believe that. In the days after it happened I remembered several stories that Diane told me of her mother's unfair treatment towards her. I had never truly believed them and usually assumed that she was exaggerating and being selective with her memories. Her parents had a messy divorce while she was still a child and it had impacted her in many ways, both big and small.

I never delved too deeply into these matters since I couldn't offer any real insight. In my opinion, however, the mother and daughter were very similar people, which led to clashing on issues where they were equally stubborn. This theory was forbidden to suggest to Diane, however, as she always insisted that she was nothing like her mom, who she believed was in the wrong and simply playing favorites with her sister. From the outside, it seemed like it was a bit of a 'chicken and the egg' situation at this point where no one could remember who started it and neither was willing to be the bigger person to stop it once and for all.

There was some truth to the favoritism theory, however; Rebecca's sister had died tragically in a car crash shortly after high school, which devastated Rebecca. When she was able to talk about it she would say that her youngest daughter, Vanessa was very similar to her late sister in many ways.

My opinion was that Rebecca saw herself when she looked at Diane and was reminded of all the mistakes she had made at her age and would offer criticism and misguided advice when Diane wanted love and support. When Rebecca saw Vanessa, she saw her sister and was reminded of the lost potential and was far less critical of her than Diane. She gave Vanessa more slack since she was comforted by the false notion of her sister living vicariously through her daughter. Rebecca seemed like more of an older sister to Diane than a mother; she would seldom step up and act like an adult in tense situations and this caused needless distress in her daughters' lives. It was a sad situation that they were usually too sensitive to talk about so I left my opinions unspoken, but there was some immaturity on Rebecca's part.

I wasn't completely heartless. I initially felt guilty for stepping in between such a delicate relationship, but my heart was broken because the woman I was still in love with had cheated on me and let me think I was just being a jealous boyfriend when I brought up my concerns. I had already decided that I wasn't going to apologize or justify my actions, I would stick to that choice. A few days later I received a text message from her sister, Vanessa that would put this decision to the test.

I can't believe my mom got to you first, I was the one who told her about Diane's cheating in the first place.

Her message was without much context but it wasn't hard to decipher; she was just as blunt as her mother was. I didn't know the best way to respond to her though since I wasn't certain if she was hitting on me or just fucking around; with Vanessa, either option was possible.

Vanessa was about three years younger than Diane and I had learned early in our relationship that her sister was a touchy subject. She had accused me of having eyes for Vanessa more than once so I learned to be obvious about my indifference towards her. Despite the evidence in the mirror, Diane had always referred to Vanessa as 'the pretty one' even though I tried to convince her many times that this wasn't true.

I had been lost in thought for a few minutes now and still wasn't sure how to respond to Vanessa's text. My conscience strained against my libido as it tried to steer me away from more rebound sex at a vulnerable time in my life. I couldn't resolve the matter quickly so I sent a guarded and ambiguous reply.

You always have to cause trouble, don't you?

I was thinking about what to say next when she sent a picture that left me speechless. She was dressed in lacy, black lingerie in a classic doggy-style pose while looking back over her shoulder at the camera. Knowing Vanessa, she had probably taken twenty different shots at multiple angles to send me the perfect picture. There was a simple question as a caption.

Can I come over tonight?

She looked so god-damn sexy that her question blew right past my previous moral dilemma and I almost said yes immediately but I made myself slow down before I replied. She had similar proportions to her mom but on a slimmer and younger frame with a pretty face and brown eyes that could sparkle at will. She knew how to get attention with her body when she wanted it; I had never been one to fawn over women who were arrogant about their looks like Vanessa, but she looked stunning in that picture. I stared intently between her legs for several minutes trying to get a glimpse at her pussy before she sent a follow-up picture that surprised me with how accurately she had gauged my reaction.

It was another picture of her lying on her back with her legs apart; her panties were pulled down just enough to reveal a bit of pubic hair. It was a simple pose but the hunger in her eyes spoke volumes; there was a caption for this picture as well that made me laugh.

Cat got your tongue?

Her sexual innuendo was impossible to miss; I could feel my loins stirring while I thought about licking up the juices from her pussy. I was lost in fantasy when she repeated her question from earlier.

Can I come over tonight? I have my pajamas picked out already as you can see.

She knew my answer was yes by this point; her plan had worked perfectly and I told her to come by after dinner. I came close to canceling three times that afternoon, but each time ended with me jerking off in the bathroom while looking at her pictures.

By the time of her arrival, I had cleaned most of my house, changed the bed sheets, ate dinner, showered, and got dressed. She arrived about twenty minutes late with two bottles of red wine; I invited her into the kitchen and took two glasses out of the cupboard. I felt her chest squish into my back as she snuck up behind me and spoke into my ear.

“Thanks for inviting me. I've thought about you for a long time...” I turned around and kissed her before she could finish that thought. I wasn't sure if she wanted me or if this was more about sibling rivalry, but I wasn't going to upset the mood of the evening arguing semantics with her. She took the wine glasses from me with a slightly surprised smile and turned around to place them on the counter behind her while I retrieved the corkscrew.

She slowly poured two glasses with full knowledge that I was staring at her shapely ass the whole time. We headed into the TV room and cuddled up on the couch while we put a movie on. I enjoyed her company more than I expected to and I think the feeling was mutual as we joked and flirted. We kept things light with massaging and small make-out sessions throughout the movie, but nothing overtly sexual. I had been lonely for weeks even before Diane had moved out, so the feeling of Vanessa's warm body against me mixed with the sounds of her laughter and the intoxicating aroma of her hair was more than enough to arouse my desires.

When the movie was almost finished, Vanessa got up to use the washroom and was gone longer than I would have expected. I kicked my feet up on the couch and lounged back on the armrest with an arrogant look on my face. I was stunned by the sight of her when she returned. She had stripped down to nothing but that same lingerie that she had shown me earlier in the picture.

“Fuck me!” I cursed under my breath in surprise as she closed the distance between us.

“That was the plan,” she replied in a determined, sultry voice as she climbed on top of me in a sixty-nine position. I freed each of my arms and grasped her ass cheeks firmly; I explored the warm flesh with my fingers as I heard the metallic clink of my belt buckle and the impatient snap of leather being hastily pulled from my jeans. I peeled her panties down off her gorgeous, round ass as she lifted her hips briefly to assist me.

JinAae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JinAae

She lowered herself onto my face as she slowly kissed around the head of my cock. I didn't have the best angle to get at her pussy but her asshole was directly in front of me so I leaned in and licked it. She responded with a light gasp and a giggle before she slipped my dick deep into her mouth. I didn't have much experience since Diane wasn't a fan of it but I lapped eagerly at her sister's asshole as I spread her cheeks with each hand.

I could tell from her body language that I was doing something right, so I continued with my exploration of her ass with my tongue and lips. It felt like I had never been able to properly express my appreciation for a woman's ass before that day. In all my years of admiring, fondling, and massaging my various girlfriends, none of it came close to expressing my excitement as trying to push my tongue into Vanessa's asshole in that moment did.

It was more accurate to say that Vanessa was teasing me than to say she was giving a blowjob. She smacked her lips noisily against it and stroked me with one hand, but it seemed that she just wanted a hard dick to play with while I licked her ass and the part of her labia that I could reach. Every so often she would slap the head of my dick against her boobs with a satisfying smack that made me moan with delight to hear.

I moistened my index finger and gently poked it inside her ass; she moaned a slightly different tone as I pushed it to the second knuckle and pulled back. I squirmed further down while I continued to finger her so that my tongue could reach a bit more of her pussy.

She responded with a whimpering moan as she plunged my cock into her mouth again; she continued to moan on my dick as she sucked on the upper portion. The moments expanded as our sense of time diminished; the sound of our moans and heavy breathing filled the room and drove our libidos onward as we licked and sucked each other. It was Vanessa who finally broke the silence.

“Have you ever had anal sex before?” She asked this question knowingly and spoke with the excitement of someone eager to show me something new and wonderful.

“No, I haven't,” I spoke in a slightly guarded voice and she responded with a sweet laugh at my caution.

“There's some lube in the main pocket of my purse.” She lifted herself so that I could slide out from under her and arranged herself into a doggy-style position. I was a bit incredulous that this was actually going to happen; while I had long been intrigued by anal sex I had never really given much thought to pursuing it. I could hardly believe my luck as I squirted some lube into my hand and spread it on my penis and her ass.

“Please be gentle,” she requested as she felt the tip press against her. She winced briefly as I pushed the head inside.

“Oh, fuck!” We spoke in unison as I slowly pushed the rest of my dick into her ass. I pulled myself most of the way out and pushed back into her with a huge smile on my face. She moaned and whimpered softly as I began a slow, steady thrusting pace into her.

At this point in my life, I had fully given up on the prospect of anal sex so the feeling of penetrating Vanessa's tight, little asshole made me ecstatic and I had to remind myself a few times to go slowly. Vanessa was somewhat lost in her own world of pleasure as she moaned and cursed under her breath while playing with her clitoris.

It was the subtleties of it all that turned me on the most; it felt like all the times that I had stolen a peek at Vanessa's ass when Diane wasn't looking culminated in this moment. In all honesty, neither sister had a better-looking butt than the other, but there was an aspect of forbidden fruit to Vanessa's sexy, round booty that made this whole scenario even naughtier.

I held her tightly by the waist with one hand and rested the other on her lower back while I continued thrusting into her. Judging from the urgency of our moaning, it seemed that we were reaching a climax at roughly the same time. She continued playing with her clit for a few more moments before she announced that she was ready to cum and not a second too soon as I could feel I was ready to burst.

“I'm cumming.” She spoke with a sweet tone of desperation as her orgasm started and within two or three pumps I was ready to join her. I thrust inside once more and ejaculated a full load inside her ass.

After a few minutes to collect ourselves, we cuddled up to each other in a blanket I had nearby as we finished the rest of the wine in our glasses and flirted some more. I had always suspected that sex with Vanessa would be a lot of fun; to be proven correct in such a profound way was satisfying, to say the least, and it made me excited for the remainder of the night.

When our glasses were finished we went up to my bedroom to continue with our activities. She was intent on proving to me that she was better in bed than her sister was; over the next hour or so she allowed me to twist and bend her in almost any position I could think of and rode me harder than Diane ever had.

We relaxed between positions and exchanged embarrassing stories about Diane and their mom. I thought I already had a good understanding of how complicated the relationship between those three was but some of Vanessa's stories still managed to surprise me. Perhaps the most shocking of all was a story from high school of the time when Vanessa walked in on her boyfriend at the time and his best friend double-teaming Diane while they thought she would be at work.

I must admit that the idea of Diane being spit-roasted by two guys would have been hard for my male ego to handle if we were still together, despite knowing that it was a long time ago and had nothing to do with me. Vanessa watched the surprise play out across my face with a wicked smile as she lightly scraped her fingernails through the hair on my chest; she was slightly out of breath from riding me with vigorous abandon a few minutes prior. I rubbed a hand down her warm back as I chuckled in disbelief at the stories she had told. It was the early hours of the morning by this point and our conversation slowly died down as weariness overtook us.

We slept late into the morning since it was the weekend; Vanessa woke up first and sent a spiteful text to her sister. It would be another day before I found out the contents of the message through Diane, but it made me laugh despite the needless headache it caused. It was a selfie of the two of us lying in bed; she had arranged the bed sheets so that we were both adequately covered, but it was still obvious that we had been having sex. The accompanying text message was carefully worded to piss Diane off.

Hey, sis! I hope all is well. Look who invited me over last night and asked me to stay the night to try one of his famous omelets that you always brag about. I may have to help myself to some of his morning-wood sausage before breakfast starts though.

She woke me up with an amazing blowjob shortly after she hit send as she had teased to her sister. Despite looking a bit disheveled from the night's activities, she was still every bit as sexy as she had looked in the pictures that she sent.

It was probably the best wake-up I had ever experienced; she sucked me off slowly and sensually as she gently massaged my balls. She had gathered her hair up into a ponytail to give me an unobstructed view and stuck her ass up in the air for me to admire. I tried to delay my orgasm as long as I could but I stood no chance against her charms so soon after waking up. She didn't ask me where I wanted to cum when I announced my orgasm; she just continued sucking until I released every drop into her mouth. She swallowed with a smile and got up to use the washroom without a word.

After that I made sure not to disappoint with breakfast; the omelets were as good as I had promised the night before. I was accustomed to cooking breakfast for two on the weekends and it was comforting to be doing it again; it was even nicer to be sharing it with someone who expressed gratitude for my efforts.

After breakfast, we said our goodbyes with a hug and a kiss. Like her mother, she encouraged me to reach out again if I needed a woman's company for the evening. I told her I would text her some time, but I wasn't entirely sure if I meant it. The healthiest thing to do would be to avoid the whole family going forward and give myself time to heal; only time would tell if I would listen to my advice or not.

Published 
Written by BoredPen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments