Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tiffany's Fling

"Do me doggy!"

31
5 Comments 5
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Tiffany came into my place looking like a million dollars, her hair perfect, her makeup done, wearing the cutest outfit for kickboxing I had ever seen. Honestly, there was no way I could resist. She had an innocent sweetness to her that was delectable. We got to know one another. And we got closer and closer. She claimed to be divorced, which, it turns out, wasn’t quite true. Not that I would have cared. Her lips were perfect, the lower fuller and a bit pouty, sparkling blue eyes, large full breasts with responsive nipples, and her ass was exactly right. How could I not?

She was a SoCal sort of girl stuck in this little place no one had ever heard of. Finally, we had dinner. I cooked, and we got close, very close. She wasn’t inexperienced, but let’s say her data points were small. Her husband was not the lover this vixen deserved. I was happy to show her what that might look like.

She was a tentative but enthusiastic cock sucker. She wanted to please me, as her husband never allowed any kind of oral stimulation. In fact, he was the prude in the relationship. She had to have a towel nearby to “clean” up when she gave him the requisite hand job.

She rubbed that cute lower lip on my cock and tried to fit more cock in her mouth. She managed about half, which is surprisingly good considering my size and her lack of experience.

Finally, I pulled her up, and we lay on the bed. As she spread her thighs for me, I looked down at her smooth, wet pussy. I teased her open, gently using just one finger to open her labia and find her swelling clit. I spent five minutes or so opening her up and smearing her copious juices all over her pussy. When I brought my finger to my lips, her taste was divine, a sweet and tangy taste with overtones of peach.

I couldn’t resist diving into her succulent, juicy cunt and dragging my tongue down to her nipples and further down her belly until my lips were just over hers. I inhaled her scent, and a shiver ran through me, and my cock got even harder. She looked down at me wide-eyed as my lips kissed her glistening pussy. I ran my tongue into her slit, gently savoring the taste. I circled her clit as it swelled, and her breath caught. I began to suck and lick and devour her sweet sex. I ran my tongue all the way from her clit down to her puckered little asshole, and she shivered, and her breath caught, so I did it again and lingered a little longer at her rosebud.

She squirmed a bit and whispered, “Oh fuck, that’s good.”  I returned to her dripping pussy and dragged myself away slowly.

As I positioned myself, thighs under hers with my rigid cock pointed straight at her swollen sex, our eyes locked. She nodded imperceptibly, and I moved closer, my cock head nestling into her folds. As I began to enter her, she bit her pouty lower lip, and my cock began to open her small passage. I entered her slowly, savoring every inch of that delicious opening. As my wide cockhead began its intrusion, her juices eased my passage. Her eyes widened as my cock began to slowly open her pulsating pussy. I know from experience that slower is better for a girl who isn’t used to a member the size of mine. But her snug pussy blossomed, and nectar flowed.

Finally, our hips met, and I was fully inside. She looked down and then up at me, spreading her legs wider in welcome. I began to slide in and out slowly at first and then faster as she began to meet my thrusts with her own. Her legs wrapped around my hips, and our lovemaking found a rhythm, with my cock finding its way deep inside, rubbing gently against her cervix. Her pussy opened and welcomed my large cock as she drove her hips into mine. Her breath got ragged and short, and I began to breathe deeper to keep my composure.

Emily_CoopersTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emily_CoopersTS

 ”Oh…I’m going…oh no…oh my…you’re…don’t stop, don’t stop,” she begged. Her legs went rigid, and her hips drove hard into mine as she moaned deeply from an orgasmic place deep inside. The walls of her pussy grabbed my cock and froze the two of us in place as her orgasm rippled through her entire being.

Her breathing slowed, and her body began to relax. And I began to restart my motion, sawing, albeit slowly now, in and out with a little circle every now and then. She moaned softly as we kissed and locked our lips. Her pussy continuously coated my cock with her creamy juices.

Finally, the kiss broke, and she looked at me and said, “You haven’t yet?”

“Not yet," I replied.

Her eyes lit up, and a look crossed her face. “Do me doggy,” she hissed.

I learned later that her husband, Steve, was too small to properly fuck her from behind. I also learned that Tiffany loved being taken from behind. There was something this sweet innocent girl loved about having a man mount her and pound her pussy with a massive cock.

As I pulled my cock from her grasping pussy, she quickly recovered and rolled over on her belly. Her hips came up, and her knees came apart, her gorgeous pussy open and ready to receive; she placed her head down on the pillow. I wasted no time in mounting her like a stallion breeding his mare. My thick cock impaled her, and her ass shook as I drove into her sex. This was no longer the gentle lovemaking we started with. This was an all-out assault. My cock began to pummel her unprotected pussy, pounding her pussy with all the power I could bring.

“Oomph, fuck yes. Oh, I love this. Do me doggy, do me harder,” she begged.

I placed my feet in front of her thighs and began to piston in and out of her as she began to wail. My hand went to the back of her neck, pulling her hair, and I pounded her like a man possessed. This was no longer a gentle massage of her cervical gate. This was a full-on rout by the barbarians at the gate. Every time I drove my hips hard into her waiting pussy, she wailed. Lust filled my sight, and I lost myself in a sea of churning, frothy sex.

Her hips bucked, and she began to drive back into me in time with my thrusts. I stepped back with one leg and changed the angle slightly and licked my thumb wet, and began to circle her cute little asshole before I drove my thumb into her tight hole.

“Oh god! Shit! My ass, that’s so good, so bad oh yes, I’m cumming” as her words became unintelligible. I used her ass hole as a hand hold, grabbing tightly and squeezing her ass while pulling her to me and ramming my cock hard into her open waiting pussy. I could feel my balls filling with cum. I was going to explode into her womb.

My breath came harder, and I hissed in her ear, “I’m going to cum, Tiffany, deep inside your pussy; I’m going to fill this sweet pussy up. Fuck.”

She looked back at me, lust flashing in her eyes, “Do it, I want it, take me, take my pussy, you fucker.”

I began to roar with orgasm as my cock shot thick ropes of cum deep inside her. As soon as she felt my cock throbbing inside her, she became unhinged, thrashing like a woman possessed. I hung on like a rodeo rider as her ass and body went into convulsions, and her pussy grabbed my cock, milking every drop from my cock. After ten minutes or so, our breathing slowed, our orgasms subsided, and we collapsed in a heap. My cock remained deep inside as we lay, spoon fashion on the bed, bathed in sweat.

We stayed that way for a long time. I noticed her breathing had slowed and deepened. I slowly let my cock drift from her pussy.

She moaned sleepily, “Thank you.”

I kissed her gently, gathered my clothes, and let myself out.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by alpha84u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments