Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unforgettable Memory

"Once seen, never forgotten"

134
38 Comments 38
7.5k Views 7.5k
9.6k words 9.6k words

Author's Notes

"WE ARE BACK!!! Sorry, but it has been a wild few months. We will be posting again regularly starting next week, catching up on all the missing chapters. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thanks for your patience. Here is one from the archives to tide you over. Read, Share and ENJOY. Maxx and Rachel"

It was early on a Friday evening in June. Our two kids, Jon, eight, and April, five, were at my parents’ house for their three-week summer visit. I grew up on a farm, and it was always fun to learn all about farm animals, swimming in a dammed-up creek, riding on the farm machines, and eating my mom’s awesome cooking. This year was the second visit for our kids, and they were as excited to go to the farm as we were to have the time together while they were away.

I had come home today from a three-day business trip, the last one for a month, and was excited to be able to do whatever Holly wanted to do for the next nineteen days before the kids came back home.

I had scheduled some days off next week for a surprise four days in Jamaica that Holly knew nothing about. We have been to Hedonism II several times and always like the freedom to express ourselves to each other, being naked on the beach and making love whenever we want and almost any place we want to. We enjoy the theme parties and games we play, are always randy after, and can’t wait to ravage each other. 

Tomorrow night was our first date night in a couple of weeks, and I had made a reservation at The Chop House in Buckhead. Then we would go dancing for the rest of the night, then home to have some raucous sex until we collapsed and slept cuddling in each other’s arms.  

We finished dinner and cleaned up together. I poured two glasses of wine to finish the bottle, and we sat out on the deck looking up at the stars. It was a clear night, and with all the lights off in the house, it was extremely dark. Tonight’s sky was brilliant, with millions of stars twinkling from millions of miles away. Many of the stars we saw had already burned out, and we were witnessing history, not real-time.

I finished my wine and went inside to open another bottle when my cell phone dinged. I opened a bottle of Jordan Cabernet from the wine cooler, letting it breathe. I picked up my phone and saw it was from an unknown number. I was about to erase them since I never open messages I don’t recognize. There is too much spam and too many viruses out there.

A third text came in from the same number marked urgent. It got my attention, so I opened it.

The text: Sid, don’t trash the two other texts. You have to see them. You will not be happy, but I must share this with you. You don’t deserve what is happening. If you want to know more, text me back. Your good anonymous friend.

What was this, who was this anonymous friend, and why was he sending me a cryptic text?

I poured two glasses of wine and stood looking at my phone. Did I dare open the two texts? From the third message, it seemed that I needed to see them, so what the hell? I opened the first text and video file.

The text: Sid, sorry you have to see and experience this. It happened on Tuesday night this week. I am so sorry.

What the hell was this? I had to see the video now. I clicked it open.

The scene was in a bar, and people were dancing in a large crowd. The video scanned around and stopped on a couple dancing quite close to each other. The woman had her back to the camera, and the man looked away, but he resembled an old friend of mine, Thad Rimes, who had moved away several years ago. I had been waiting to hear from him since he left.

The video focused on them, so I studied the picture as they danced. The woman rested her head against the man’s chest, and his hands roamed up and down her back. The dress was very short, and with every swipe down his hands made, they went under her skirt and cupped her bare ass cheeks. I wondered if she was wearing panties. This went on until the song ended. They separated, turning toward the camera. 

I cannot explain the feeling that overwhelmed me when I saw their faces clearly after a sweet kiss was given to the man by my wife, Holly. There are no words to describe the devastating pain I felt in my heart and the instant nausea that caused me to run to the powder room and retch up my guts. I slumped to the floor and shook, then vomited again until nothing was left. I locked the door and lay there, afraid to examine text number two. I finally took a deep breath and opened it. The video played. It must have been later, outside in the parking lot. The lights were bright, and there on the screen were Holly and Thad Rimes in the back seat of an SUV, making out like teenagers. The video was quite clear, and I saw Thad’s hands inside Holly’s dress, playing with her breasts. The video changed angles showing Holly’s hand wrapped around Thad’s hard cock, stroking it. Then she leaned her head down, and though I could not see it, I knew she was sucking his cock. I watched a little longer and saw her head begin to bob, and Thad lay his head back, enjoying her work.

I threw up again, but it was just dry heaves now; nothing was left but bile.

The door handle turned back and forth. It was Holly. I closed the text and put my phone in my pocket.     

“Sid, what is going on? Are you OK? Why is the door locked? Open it, please.”

I didn’t want to see Holly right then, so I ignored her. She banged on the door, demanding I open it. But I just sat there, totally confused by what I had just seen. I was bewildered. There are no words to describe the pain that consumed my whole body.

I had just seen my wife of eleven years dancing, kissing, being felt up, and blowing an old friend I had not seen in three years. WHAT THE FUCK!

I finally stood and opened the door. Holly was standing right there. As the door opened, our eyes met. I saw loving concern in Holly’s eyes, and Holly saw pain and devastation in mine.

“Sid, are you OK? What happened?” 

I ignored her for a second, then came to my senses and spoke. “God, I don’t know. I went in to get more wine, and suddenly, I felt sick and had to vomit. I ran to the bathroom and closed the door. I vomited up everything from dinner and anything else that was in there. It wasn't good. I feel better now. I need to wash up and think I will go to bed.”

There was a sincere look of concern on Holly’s face as she asked, “Are you sure you are, OK?”

I lied, “Yes, it must have been something that didn’t agree with me.” Yeah, me seeing my wife sucking another man's cock did not agree well with me. You think!

“OK, I will clean up and be right up.”

I didn’t want to be anywhere near Holly now, but what could I do? I could cut to the chase and show her the videos, get down to it right now, and not agonize over it any longer. I didn’t know her possible explanation and was unsure how to stay married if she cheated on me.

Thank God the kids were not here.

I thought about divorce. I also know adultery is a crime in this state and definitive grounds for a quick ninety-day divorce. Did I want that?

As I showered, the door opened, and Holly stepped in. She looked so sexy. Her body is incredible, and she is an amazing lover. I knew Thad had enjoyed Holly’s blow job; they are world-class. I had taught her well over the years. I also wondered if he had sampled anything else. It made my skin crawl thinking that he had.

Holly moved up against me, pressing her big breasts against my back. I could feel her hard nipples poking me. Her hands slipped around me, down to my cock. I was soft and remained that way as I replayed the images of her head bobbing on Thad’s cock.

“Are you feeling better?” 

“A little, still upset, though.” Yeah, not my stomach, but at you. Goddamnit, you are a fucking cheating slut!

Holly played with my cock, but it did not respond to her. She turned me around and looked into my eyes as the water cascaded over us. She saw nothing, just a dead face, no emotions. Her reaction was total confusion.

I finished washing and pulled away from her, stepping out of the shower without a word, leaving Holly standing there alone, with water raining down on her.

I dried, brushed my teeth, and crawled into bed naked like I normally do. I placed my phone on the bedside table in case I decided to expose her now. I was seriously considering that now was the right time. It would be out, and if we were divorcing, we would have a couple of weeks to work out the details before the kids came home.

I lay with my eyes closed, trying to understand what could have happened to motivate Holly to cheat with Thad. From what I hear, he was divorced three times and had difficulty keeping a job. Thad left here after having an affair that wrecked his second marriage. Then I heard he got married again and divorced once more, all of them because he was a chronic cheater. How had he pulled Holly into his web? Then, a terrible thought hit me. Had Holly and Thad been fucking before he left three years ago? That thought pissed me off.

Then, a horrible thought hit me right in the gut. What if April, my youngest, wasn’t mine but was Thad’s child? Fuck, this was killing me. I was ending this tonight.

The bed moved, and a naked Holly slipped over, touching my side, laying her leg over me, pressing her bare pussy against my hip. Normally, I would harden like stone, but on this night, no way!

I kept my eyes closed, showing no expression. The nightlight from the bathroom was all there was, so it was fairly dark. Holly kissed my neck, down across my chest, nipping at my teats, then down across my hard stomach muscles. Her fingers laced through the hair on my belly, teasing me. Normally my cock would be hard now, and I would be ready to fuck Holly, but nothing was happening. I knew that disturbed Holly. When she wants to fuck, she wants to fuck, so my lack of interest would really bother her. I rarely, if ever, turn down good pussy, and Holly’s pussy is the best.

Holly’s mouth stopped at one of her favorite locations, my cock. It lay soft against my thigh with no indication that anything Holly could do would wake him up. Holly said nothing as her fingers lifted my cock, and her lips slipped over the head as she took it in her hot mouth. It felt wonderful, but I fought hard, trying to stay soft, and won out mostly, but Mother Nature would not be denied. I began to harden, but only a bit.

My mind and willpower were strong as I fought hard, playing the video images in my head. I began to soften again. This frustrated Holly and she sucked harder while she played with my balls. I softened more until Holly pulled away and looked at me with confusion on her face. I had never in all our years together not responded when Holly sucked my cock, yet tonight I had. This confounded her.

“OK, what the hell is going on, Sid? First, you instantly got sick. I ate the same as you, and I feel fine; then you have no life in your face and the shower, and just now, you do not respond to me. Something is going on; what is it?”

I looked at Holly, and reaching up, I turned on the lamp. I sat up against the headboard and looked at her. Once again, I showed no emotion.

“Holly, we were having a wonderful evening. I was looking forward to spending three weeks not having the kids and making love, fucking, eating your pussy, and you sucking my cock. How wonderful it was not to have the kids for a few weeks. We could reconnect and strengthen our love for each other. We were sitting on the deck, looking up at the incredible sky. It was so romantic, and Holly, I was so happy and at peace with you.”

“I went inside to get more wine, and my phone dinged. I ignored it, and then it dinged again. I looked at it, and the text said it was urgent.”

I reached over and picked up my phone. I opened the third text and handed the phone to Holly. She had a strange look on her face as she read the text and handed me the phone back. She said nothing.

“As you can imagine, my interest was piqued, so I opened the anonymous friend's first text.”

Just as I said that, Holly gasped, “Oh God, no, Sid!”

I opened the video and let it play. The music and noise were enough. Holly crumbled to the bed, pulling the sheet up over her head. She screamed, "OH GOD, FORGIVE ME; I AM SO SORRY!" Then she began to sob loudly.

I started the second video and lifted the sheet, sliding the phone under her face. “Holly, look at the fucking video. That is you with Thad Rimes's cock in your mouth. Aren’t you sucking his cock, it looks like you are. Please confirm that for me.” I was mean and nasty to Holly, but she fucking deserved it.

I yanked the sheet completely off of her and moved up on my knees. She was in a fetal position, shaking and sobbing. I looked down at her, leaning over inches from her face.

I screamed at her, “I am married to a fucking cheating slut! A fucking whore! What should I do with her, kick her the fuck out, divorce her, and take her children away? What should I do?”

Holly screamed, “Oh God, no!” and rolled out of bed, ran to the bathroom, and slammed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lay there for a minute, dressed in shorts and a T, and went to my office. I work from home when I am not traveling. I am an independent IT consultant working in the cyber security area these days. This week, I was away meeting with Homeland Security on a three-year contract to teach their anti-cyber terrorist section on the ever-changing hacking landscape.

You might ask, how in the hell did you get into that?

I was a hacker in college and worked a lot on the dark web. I am a knowledge sponge. I can remember anything I do once and always remember it. They call it eidetic memory. Anything I do or see or have done is logged in my head and can instantly be recalled.  

I don’t broadcast this ability, and Holly doesn’t understand it. It has come in very helpful, and I astound people, especially in negotiations or complex documents. I am also a speed reader, so as I read a manual, contract, or other document, I remember every word and instantly recall phrases or paragraphs upon request. 

Why is this important? I have watched the two videos twice in full and have them locked in my memory. I can repeat every word on the videos verbatim, even the whispers said by anyone. As I think through the videos, I think I know the identity of my anonymous friend. It is Carol Wilson, a friend of mine from my poker club. Yes, I am a hold-em poker player and do quite well, given my memory. 

Carol, Holly, and I have been to a couple of poker tournaments in Vegas, and we had a great time out drinking and partying one night after I lost out. I was sure that Holly would not remember Carol, but Carol once told me that if anything ever happened and Holly and I split, she wanted me. I never thought much about that because Holly and I were solid, or at least we were. I was wrong.

As I watched the videos, I could hear the photographer saying things under her breath.

“God, Sid, I am so sorry. You are a good man.” Then in the second video, “What a fucking slut, remember me.”

It was almost 10:30 p.m. I called Carol. The phone rang several times, and then she answered.

“Thank you!” I started with.

There was silence.

“Carol, I know it was you, wasn’t it?”

Still silence.

“Carol, speak to me, please. I am OK.”

“Well, Sid, I am not. I wanted to grab her by the fucking hair and drag her out of the car, then slap the shit out of her, asking her what the fuck she was doing! But I didn’t. It wasn’t my place.”

This time, I was silent, shocked at what Carol had said.

“I did the next best thing. I sent you the videos I took. Sorry for all this, but you had to know!”

“Thank you for telling me and showing me what you saw. I do have questions you may be able to answer. Can you help me further?”

“I will try. What do you want to know?”

“Can you tell me what you saw from the beginning and what else you saw not on the videos? I need details.”

“OK, let me start with: I saw Holly with several other women having drinks and fending off the men that were hitting on them. They looked like a workgroup out for a drink, though several of them were dressed very sexy like Holly was.”

“I was with another group. We were dancing and drinking too. As the night progressed, I went to the restroom and heard two women talking as I was peeing. One of them was Holly. She told the other woman that a man she used to know was in the club and he wanted her to dance with him. She was uncomfortable doing that, so she was going to leave. They left the ladies' room, and I left as well. There was a man in the hallway who stopped Holly. I moved by them, and I never thought anything about it until I went to the bar for a drink and saw Holly dancing very cozy with the guy. That was the first video. I moved around, watching them. After the dance, they moved to a table in the back of the club, talking intently. Holly was very emphatic and, at one point, got up and returned to the other table with her friends.

“I danced a couple of dances and was over near the door when I saw Holly and the man walk out of the club. That disturbed me, so I broke from my dance and followed them. As I got to the door, they were right outside kissing passionately. I stopped and watched them. When the kiss broke, Holly said, ’OK, just this once, then you have to leave me alone.’

“I followed them to a Cadillac Escalade, and they got in the back seat. Sid, I thought they were going to fuck, but they just made out. Then I saw the man groping Holly’s breasts, and I heard her moaning. She was getting very turned on. I moved my position so I was standing in the dark and couldn’t be seen. From that angle, I saw she had his cock out and was stroking it. Then I heard him tell her, ‘You said you would suck it, so do it!’

“Holly said something in anger, but he put his hand on her head and pushed it down. There seemed to be some initial resistance, but she sucked him anyway.

“Sid, Holly sucked his cock, but she pulled off him and stroked him until he came all over himself. I think she did that to get a little revenge. I laughed to myself when she wiped his cum off her hand on his shirt. She pushed him away and got out of the car. I moved deeper into the shadows and watched her quickly walk to her car and leave.”

I was silent for a minute. I knew I had every word Carol had told me logged into my memory and could repeat it to Holly word for word.

“Wow, that was detailed. Thank you again. I may call you again. If things don’t work out, I remember what you told me. Thanks again.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was shaking as I lay on the cold bathroom floor. I was so dead. I had killed my husband, and my kids would hate me. Oh God, what did I do? Why did Thad have to come back to town? After he left, I thought I would be free of his constant flirting and blackmail for a few blow jobs. Then there he was tonight. What were the odds we would both be in the same bar tonight? I had not thought of him in years.

Fuck technology. Cell phone cameras are everywhere, and a friend of Sid’s saw us and got a video of us. I wonder what he recorded. Did he see me sucking Thad’s cock? Oh God, I am so fucked!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I lay there, I recalled every minute of that night. It was Sid’s first night out of town for the last time until next month. Some of the girls from the bank wanted to meet for a drink and dinner. I had not been out with them in a while, so I decided to go. I wasn’t dressed properly, so I left early and went home and changed, putting on a party dress I had not worn in a while. It was short, but I liked how I looked dressed in it.

I arrived as a couple of the other girls did. There were seven of us, so we went into the restaurant for dinner. We had fun chatting and drinking as we ate through an excellent four-course meal. It was delicious, and we were all full. The vote was we go down the street to Sessions, a new bar and dance club, and work off what we ate. I drove down two blocks, so I didn’t have to walk that far later when I left for home.

We all had shots, danced together, had more drinks, and danced some more. We made it clear to all the male suitors we were married and were not out trolling. As the night went on, a few girls left, and I was dancing with Mia when I was tapped on the shoulder and heard a familiar voice I had hoped I would never hear again.  

“My, my, Holly baby, how are you? It’s been years!”

My skin crawled as I turned around and saw Thad Rimes standing there. I was shocked. I turned back to Mia, took her hand, and pulled her to the ladies' room. Once inside, I told her I did not want to dance with the man so that I would leave. Mia understood and agreed to play decoy for me so I could go. But when we walked out of the ladies, Thad was standing there. I sent Mia on and had to deal with Thad myself.

Thad grabbed me and kissed me. He held me to him, and I could feel him swelling as we kissed. I broke the kiss. “Thad, I can’t do this. We agreed when you left here three years ago nothing would ever happen again.”

Thad said nothing but pulled me out to the main room onto the dance floor. It was a slow dance, so he pulled me tight to him. He felt good, bringing back good and not-so-good memories. I became more comfortable as his hands roamed my body and his cock hardened between us. The song ended, and he pulled me to a table in the back. He tried to kiss me, and I told him no, I had fellow workers here, and that was dangerous, and we were done three years ago!

We argued, and he threatened me again like he did three years ago. I had made a mistake that Thad knew about. He blackmailed me, so I would suck his cock whenever he wanted me to, or he would tell Sid what I had done. He only made me suck him three times, but that was three times too many.

I slapped Thad. He flinched, then grabbed my hand and dragged me onto the dance floor again. We danced to a few songs. Thad’s hands slid down my back under my dress, squeezing my bare ass, pulling me against his thigh, pressed between my legs, rubbing my pussy. I was wearing a lace thong, so there was no protection.

I was getting very turned on, so after the last song, we returned to the table and argued again. I finally agreed to suck his cock one last time. I went to the remaining girls, told them I was leaving, and walked to the door. Thad was there, and we walked out. As soon as Thad had me outside, he was all over me. We kissed passionately. Then he pulled me to his SUV, and we got in the back seat.

I was very horny then, and we started making out and kissing, and our hands were everywhere. Then, Thad began to play with my nipples. Jesus, I was so hot I took out his cock. He is not big, just average. Sid is much bigger. Thad was hard and leaking precum. I stroked him, making him moan. He told me to suck him. I tried to resist, but he pushed my head down. I smelled him and shivered, opening my mouth, taking his cock inside, sliding my tongue along his shaft.

I reluctantly sucked Thad’s cock and played with his balls. Then I remembered Thad had a hair trigger. I could make him cum quickly just by squeezing his balls. I began to bob on his cock, but only a few times as I played with his balls. Thad’s hands were off me now, so I was in control. I rolled his balls in my fingers and then squeezed them as I took him deep into my mouth. Thad let out a deep groan, “God, I’m going to cum.”

I squeezed his balls tight again, pulling down on his sack. Thad’s balls erupted, and his cum began shooting off like a geyser. I had just pulled my mouth off him, so his cum shot all over his clothes. I stroked him fast and aimed him away from me. Rope after rope of cum sprayed on his shirt, pants, and on the seat beside him. The last weak shots bubbled out on my hands, so I wiped them off on his shirt.

I looked at Thad and said firmly, “That is the last time, asshole, don’t ever contact me again, or you will be very sorry!” 

Before he could respond, I turned away, threw open the door, and jumped out of the SUV, running quickly to my car and leaving right away. I drove home as fast as the law would allow.

I walked into the house feeling nasty and dirty. I stripped and took a long shower, scrubbing any trace of Thad off me. As I washed, I questioned if I would ever be done with Thad.

I dried off and went to bed naked. I pulled Sid’s pillow to me and held it tight as I softly sobbed as fear and worry overtook me. I was so worried that somehow Sid could learn about Thad and me. I would have to tell him about what I had done years ago, the blackmail Thad had forced on me, and what I had to do to keep him from telling Sid. How could I explain all of that? I knew that would hurt us. God, I never expected what happened Tuesday night to be discovered, but now it had been! What was I going to do?

Victoria_Diamond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Diamond

I got off the floor and took a hot shower to warm up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard the shower running. It was time to get this over and see where we were going. I had to know about what happened from Holly’s perspective. Also, I wanted to know what Holly had meant by ‘one last time.’ I thought I knew but wanted Holly to tell me.

The shower stopped, and I heard Holly shuffling down the hallway a few minutes later. She stopped at the door and looked in.

“Sid, we need to talk,” Holly said in a soft sheepish voice.

“You think so, Holly. You have managed to fuck up a wonderful night, and maybe much more, and now you want to talk? Well, fuck off, Holly. I will decide when we will talk and what will happen next. You had better start planning where you will live after tonight because you may no longer be welcome in my house. What do you think about that, slut!”  

“Oh God, No, Sid, please, I can explain!” Holly crashed against the door jamb, sliding to the floor.

I got up and walked to the door, looking down at her. “Holly, where will you be when I want to talk?”

Holly looked up. “Right here!” 

I closed and locked my office door.

I was tired, so I lay on the couch, covering up with a throw, and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Several hours later, I heard a knock on the door, waking me.

"Sid, it’s very late, can we talk now?”

I looked at the clock, 1:47 a.m. It was late, and Holly had been waiting all this time.

I folded the throw, placing it on the back of the couch. I walked to the door and unlocked it. I went to my desk and sat down. I waited.

Ten minutes went by, and the door opened. Holly stuck her head in. “Sid, can we talk now?”

“Holly, make us coffee and bring in the cookies. Then we can talk.”

I sat waiting. I knew I was not divorcing Holly, but I was going to make her squirm more than she already was, then scare her to death, then I was going to take her to bed and fuck her like an animal.

Holly does not know that I know about her affair with Melissa Anne Cone four years ago while they were on a bank work retreat. She was so guilty about it, but she couldn’t tell me. It was eating her up inside.

A month later, we went on a weekend trip to the beach. One night, we drank a lot and did something crazy for us. We went to a strip club. It was so not Holly, or me, for that matter. But after all we had drunk, Holly got into it. We drank more, and Holly got drunk. She gets very turned on when she drinks, so I bought her a VIP room dance. Melody, the beautiful dancer Holly picked, looked like Melissa Anne Cone.

Once we were in the room and seated, the music started. I laid a hundred-dollar bill on the small table and whispered to the dancer, “She is Holly, very horny and primed, so make her cum." She scooped up the bill, stuffed it in her G-string, and then whipped off her top, uncovering her amazing breasts. Jesus, they were magnificent.

Holly gasped, “My God, look at her breasts and her nipples, baby, they are so fucking hard.”

Melody, the dancer, leaned over, letting her big breasts brush across Holly’s lips. Holly moaned, and her mouth opened, trying to capture a nipple. Holly’s tongue licked across Melody’s sweaty skin, but she pulled back, smiling an evil smile.  

Holly looked at me and licked her lips, tasting Melody’s sweat. She began to shake, and her hand went between her legs instantly. Melody looked at me, then back at Holly, and asked, “Holly baby, do you want me to fuck you now? Will you get naked with me and let me eat your pussy?”

Holly looked like a ‘deer in headlights,’ her mouth opened, and she nodded, “Yes.”

Jesus, this was so hot. My cock was hard as stone, trapped down the leg of my shorts. God, I wanted to see this. I took out another hundred and laid it on the table. Holly looked at me, then the money. Melody leaned over. “For two hundred more, I can lock the door, and we can get crazy in here.”

I peeled off another two hundred and laid it on the table. She looked at me and Holly and said, “I’ll be right back.”

Melody left, and Holly chugged the rest of the Pink Nipple Margarita. Holly slipped over to me and kissed me hard, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth. She grabbed my hard cock and broke the kiss. “I know you want to fuck her, don’t you?”

I teased her. “No, you need to push your long tongue deep inside Melody’s sweet pussy and make her cum hard!”

Holly gasped, “Oh God, can I do that?” Her other hand went between her legs, squeezing her pussy as the one rubbed my cock, felt it pulse.

“You want to do that, don’t you?” Holly slurred with a smile.

“Fuck yeah, I do, but I want to see you go down on Melody and make her cum.”

“Oh God… Yes, yes, I will do it!” she slurred.

Wow, that surprised me. As far as I knew, Holly had never been with a girl before. But tonight was different. We had never been to a strip club before tonight, and Holly had never been this drunk. Then add the MJ gummies we chewed earlier, so I thought almost anything could happen.

Melody came back to the VIP room. My God, she looked so hot. Holly’s eyes locked on her as she came in, rubbing herself with her hand still between her legs. Melody had changed clothes and was dressed in a black leather thong and matching top with holes for her areolas, making them puff out, capped with those bullet-hard nipples.

Melody smiled at me as she danced in front of Holly. I smiled and nodded to her, giving her the ‘GO’ sign. Her smile widened, and Melody crawled all over Holly in a flash. She kissed her, pinched her nipples, and squeezed her pussy, making Holly groan.

Then Melody backed off, and Holly gasped, breathing hard. Melody pulled a footstool over and lay back on it, spreading her legs. Holy shit, I almost passed out. Her leather thong was crotchless, and her bare wet pussy was flowering open, showing her hot damp center. My mouth started to water, but this was not about me; it was all for Holly. I would get mine later from Holly.

I looked at Holly as the music started to play. Melody gyrated her hips, and her pussy opened and closed as it winked at Holly. The look on Holly’s face was that of a hungry animal, ready to devour her prey. 

In an instant, Holly was on her knees with her face buried in Melody’s pussy. There was no resistance as Holly ate her pussy, making Melody moan. Melody was shocked but happy. She was breathing hard now and chewing her lips. Melody put her hand on Holly’s head, lacing her fingers through her blonde hair, holding her against her pussy. Melody’s hips rolled as Holly feasted on her pussy.

I could not believe what I was seeing. What I expected was for Melody to take charge and strip Holly, eat her, then she was going to fuck Holly with a strap-on. That is what I wanted to see, but my God, this was totally unexpected and shocking to me. Jesus it was so much better. My wife was fucking another woman, and I was watching them fuck, which was so cool.

I didn’t understand Holly’s attraction to Melody. She looked like she knew exactly what to do, and Melody obviously loved how she was eating her. But how did Holly know what to do?

As I watched, I stroked my cock through my shorts. I watched as Melody started to shake, and quickly Holly had her cumming hard. Melody’s hand was holding Holly’s mouth tight against her pussy as she began to thrash around on the stool. Suddenly, Melody screamed but covered her mouth to mute the sound. Then Holly moved away as a river of Melody’s cum squirted into her face, and Melody collapsed.

Holly sat back, looking around as if she was in a daze. She saw me and quickly turned away as if she were ashamed of what she had done. I was shocked, but Jesus, I was so turned on. My cock was as hard as I could remember. I had seen many lesbian scenes on the internet, but this, my God, this was incredible, and it was my wife. Fuck, what had just happened here?

Holly stood wobbling as she leaned over Melody, kissing her with as much passion as any kiss we have ever shared. I almost came in my shorts as I watched them.

Holly pulled Melody up and sat down with her in her arms. They cuddled as Melody recovered. Then Melody whispered something I could not hear over the music. She moved away, and Holly began to undress. Melody helped her strip naked. They stood together, holding on to one another, and looked down at me.

My God, I was in the presence of angels. Two naked, sexy horny angels. My cock was about to explode in my shorts. They took two steps toward me and pulled me up from my seat.

In seconds I was naked, and Melody was on her knees sucking my cock. I was kissing Holly and playing with her pussy. She was as wet as a river and humping my hand as I slipped two fingers deep into her pussy. 

Melody’s mouth was magic and quickly had me on the edge of cumming. Holly broke my kiss and pushed me down on the seat. She dropped to her knees, and they shared my cock until I exploded. When I came, each of them took part of my load in their mouths, then looked at each other with lust-filled eyes and kissed deeply, sharing my cum with each other.

I was in a state of something, but I was not sure what. What I had just seen was something I could never have imagined could happen. As I lay back recovering, Melody moved Holly to the sofa. Melody lay Holly down and, for the next thirty minutes, made incredible love to Holly, making her cum many times with her mouth and fingers. Once Melody had given Holly several orgasms, Melody stood up and strapped on a very large black dildo. Melody fucked Holly into submission. When Melody was done, Holly had come too many times to count and was a quivering ball of female flesh covered with sex sweat and their mixed cum. She could not talk, walk, or do anything at all.

Melody covered Holly with a blanket and came over to me. Melody had plans and pushed me onto the sofa. She straddled me, sliding her hot wet pussy down on my steel-hard cock, that was begging for release.

I pulled Melody to me, kissed her, and sucked on her hard nipples, nipping them and flicking them with my tongue. Melody liked what I was doing, but it was now my turn. Melody’s magical hips began to move in time with the music slowly. This was the ultimate lap dance, with my cock buried deep in her pussy and walls caressing me with every stroke as she rode me. I looked over at Holly. She was down for the count, so I took my turn.

I slid forward, holding Melody tightly, and stood. I moved her to the velvet-covered wall and pressed her back against it. I moved around a little and settled her legs in the crooks of my arms. Melody wrapped her arms around my neck, and I fucked this girl like never before. My cock was so hard, almost even too hard to cum, so I just fucked and fucked her, pounding her pussy as hard as I could. Melody kissed me and whispered, “Oh God, you are good; take my pussy, take all of it, use it, make it yours for tonight.” My strokes were long and hard in a good rhythm, driving deep into Melody with each thrust.

Melody moaned and buried her face in my shoulder as she started to cum. My hands were cradling her firm ass, and my fingers found her deep crack, rubbing her tight crinkled asshole. Melody groaned. “Oh God, my asshole, yes, push a finger up my asshole,” she droned. It was wet and pulsing, so I did as she requested and pushed a finger into her ass.

Melody fucking exploded, cumming again harder, shaking and squeezing my cock so hard, I couldn’t hold back any longer. I blew my full load deep inside Melody’s pussy. My legs weakened, so I pressed her against the wall, fucking her harder as we peeked together, both of us cumming for each other.  

I fell against her, pressing her into the wall as I tried to regain my breath. I turned on my weak legs and carried her carefully to the sofa, laying her down. I went to my knees and buried my face in her pussy, licking out our cum, and giving Melody one more incredible orgasm.

I was so weak that I fell off to the side, leaning against Holly, who was still passed out.

Things moved quickly after that. We had to get out of the VIP room. I had to get Holly back to our condo. Melody was back to business. She brought in Alex, a bouncer. He helped me carry Holly down and out the back way. I called Uber. They picked us up on the side of the building. I slipped Alex a fifty.

Just before the door closed, Melody came out in a robe. She kissed me and looked at Holly, who was passed out in the seat. “If you two want to meet outside the club, here is my number. I would love to play with you two all night. It would be loads of fun.”

I smiled at her. “We are here tomorrow, so maybe. When she is conscious again, we will see what Holly wants to do.” We both smiled. Melody kissed me again and squeezed my cock. I looked at her and gestured to Holly. “You did a number on her.”

“Bullshit, that girl knows what she is doing. She fucked me so good she almost gave me a fucking heart attack. No woman has ever eaten me like that and made me cum that hard. No beginner can eat pussy like that! She must have eaten pussy before. Call me. If you don’t call, thanks. It was an amazing night, and the money was nice too. Got to go, bye.” Melody went back through the door with Alex.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got back to the condo, Holly woke up but was not awake, so I helped her inside and stripped her. I took her in the shower to wash her, and when the water hit her, she bolted awake. Well, she was not completely awake yet, but she smiled and grabbed my cock. She was very drunk, but she was horny.

“Baby, let's play. I am so fucking horny,” she slurred.

I washed and dried Holly. She kept grabbing my cock, trying to suck me. I held her off but kissed her hard. Then I put Holly on the bed and went down on her. I teased and ate her, then pushed my finger up her asshole. Holly exploded, cumming hard. Then it happened; she moaned, admitting a shocking confession. “Oh God, baby, that feels just like when Melissa Anne fingered my asshole.”

Fuck, what did Holly just say? She was drunk as hell, and her words were slurred, But I heard her clearly. I wanted to know what she had said. So, I took full advantage of her condition. “Holly, tell me about you and Melissa Anne. What did you do?”  

“Oh no, I can’t tell you. You will get mad at me because I cheated on you with a woman. Oops, I told you. OK, we were at the bank week-long training a long time ago. Melissa Anne and I were rooming together. I knew she was not married but didn’t know that she liked girls. When we came back to the room the first night, I took a shower before bed, and while I was washing, Melissa Anne came into the shower with me. I was shocked but looked at her incredible body.  

"Melissa Anne walked up to me, cupped my breasts, and kissed me. It was not a little kiss but a real lesbian kiss, with lots of tongue, and her hand slipped between my legs. My reaction was to surrender. I spread my feet, and she finger fucked me as we kissed for five minutes. Melissa Anne had me cumming quickly, and I must have cum on her hand for the other two minutes. My legs turned to jelly, so we broke the kiss, and Melissa Anne lowered me to the floor. She ate my pussy, making me cum hard, then she washed my body, dried me, and took me to bed.

"That night, I learned everything about lady love and discovered that I might be bisexual. We fucked all night. Melissa Anne loved me, and I loved her. This went on all week every time we could get together. We could not keep our hands or mouths off each other. The whole week was incredible."

I was shocked at what Holly told me, but after seeing her with the stripper, it happened. That night we fucked for hours, and the next day she didn’t remember any of what we did or what she told me. I never told her about the stripper or her confession. I had no feeling about it one way or another. Holly was my wife; no one would ever take her from me.

I also knew a little about Thad. He had told me his infatuation with Holly, and one night, we were drinking in the backyard, and he commented about how good her mouth looked, and he thought she would give a great blow job.

The more he drank, the more he talked, so finally, I asked, “If I told you that Holly gave the most incredible blow jobs, would you agree or not?”

“Oh, Jesus, she does give the best blow jobs ever. She can make me cum when my cock is in her mouth, and she squeezes my balls tight. Fuck I go off like a geyser.”

Thad thought a minute and gasped, realizing he had just told me Holly had blown him. “Oh no, I’m just kidding. I bet that is what it would be like, but I don’t know.” 

“Thad, did she swallow your cum? I asked, trapping him. I know she doesn’t swallow.

He looked at me and laughed, “Hell knows she told me she never swallows.”

Now I knew Holly and Thad were blow job lovers. I didn’t know why, and I was not happy about that, but Holly’s love, her pussy, and her ass all belonged to me.

So, I have kept all Holly’s transgressions inside for years, never expecting them ever to come out, but now they had, so it was time for me to set some new rules.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holly came back into the office with a tray of cookies and coffee. There were also two shots of Amaretto.

“So, Holly, what do you want to talk about?”

“Sid, I have several confessions to make.”

“Wow, several confessions. I thought you only had one to confess to. It sounds like you have been a bad girl. So, get to it; this might be interesting.”

For the next hour, Holly told me about Melissa Anne and their lesbian tryst. Then Holly explained about Thad, the blackmail, and blowjobs, and finally about Tuesday night.

I sat listening seriously for the full hour, drinking coffee with Amaretto and snacking on Oreo cookies. I only asked a question once she finished.

When Holly finished, she was a ball of nerves, not knowing how I would react.

“So, miss slut, you have been busy whoring around over the past four years while I have been faithful and true. What do you have to say about that?”

Holly’s eyes grew wide when I made that statement. I could see she was crushed by what I said.

“You have betrayed me with a woman and a good friend. I don’t understand that if you love me like you say you do, and we are life partners, why would you never come to me with any of this, especially when Thad was blackmailing you for sex? Eventually, he would get to you and make you fuck him. Then what would you do? Just give your pussy and ass to him like you gave him your mouth. Then Holly, you really would be a whore.”

She cringed, and tears flowed when I called her a whore. That cut to the quick.

“Sidney, I am not a whore, so stop calling me one!” Holly was angry now.

That was what I wanted. I wanted her to stand up for herself, not be a wimp like she was with Thad.

“That’s right, stand up for yourself. Tell me what you are and are not!

“What are you, Holly?”

“I am yours, Sidney. I love you!”

“What aren’t you, Holly?” 

“I am not a whore. I am a slut, but for you only!”

I liked that. We would test that out a little later.

“Then what were you for Melissa Anne and Thad?”

Holly looked at me, thinking. “I was an easy mark and a fuck toy. I was weak and let them have their way with me. I am so sorry, Sidney. I have embarrassed myself and you. I have been a cheating, unfaithful, disrespectful wife. I don’t deserve you. You deserve better than me.”

“If you say you don’t deserve me, then what should I do with you? Should I toss you out, divorce you, and leave you with nothing? What punishment should be inflicted on you, my slut?”

I waited for Holly's answer!

I saw tears welling up in her eyes. Suddenly, Holly was kneeling at my feet, looking up at me like a sad puppy. There was deep sadness in her eyes. Holly was sure I was considering the “D” word when there was no way that was happening.

“You haven’t answered me, Holly. Tell me, what should I do with you?”

Holly sat back on her haunches and took a deep breath. “I think you should punish me any way you see fit. I will submit to anything you desire. You may fuck my ass, pussy, or mouth. If you want me to eat a pussy so you can watch, I will do that. If you want me to be your submissive, I will do that. I will always be your slut and do whatever you want me to do. So, Sidney, what type of punishment would you desire? I will let you do whatever you want, so name a punishment you think is appropriate.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sidney was being very mean to me, calling me a slut and whore. Yes, I guess I was a slut but not a whore. I never fucked another man, and the lesbian sex was… well, maybe I was a whore for Melissa Anne, but I never got paid, so no, I was not a whore.

I had been good for three years, always doing things the slightest bit out of line. I was loyal and faithful until Tuesday night. Why did I let Thad back in? He was out of my life, and then, as soon as he was back, I just gave in to him. Jesus, am I that weak?

I came clean, confessing everything to Sidney, and offered myself to him any way he wanted me. I will submit to him for my punishment; anything he wants to do to me, I will do to save my marriage, anything.

Sid is asking me to take my punishment, but I fear what I should say. I know he is going to add to it. I took a deep breath and drank my shot of Amaretto.

“Sid, I don’t know what to say. You know what you want to do to me, so I am leaving it up to you.”

“OK, Holly, since you can’t even decide this simple thing, I will make it much harder on you. You will not like any of your punishment. So here goes.”

“One: I have canceled the wonderful sex-filled four-day surprise trip I scheduled for us next week to Hedonism II.

“Two: The nineteen days of sex I had planned with you will not happen. Any sex we have will be at my behest, and you will submit to whatever I demand.

“Three: You will move into the guest room until the time the children return and maybe longer, depending on how I feel you are accepting your punishment.

“Four: You are not allowed out of the house or off the property except to go to work, and then you will drive straight to and from work. Any stops will be with my permission only!

“Five: You have never submitted to anal sex with me. You will start tomorrow wearing the medium butt plug I bought several years ago in hopes that you will submit to it. Now you have no choice. I will take your ass any time I want without complaint.

“Six: We will go to counseling to help you determine why you will submit to a man like Thad at his beck and call.

“Seven: You will sign a postnuptial agreement that will leave you with nothing if we divorce due to your cheating again in the future.

“Eight: NO ONE will know about what has happened, period!

“Nine: You owe me a blow job every morning for the next year.

“Ten: I will spank you bare-handed on your bare ass every other day for the next two months. Depending on my mood, I will determine the number of swats you will receive each day. So, Holly, you should ensure I remain in a good mood.

“Eleven: I will purchase a chastity belt for you when you leave the house. When it arrives, you will wear it for two full weeks 24/7. Then, after the initial two weeks, your behavior will determine when I require you to wear it in the future.

“Twelve: The last and most important punishment is I want you to have another baby. That will keep your body fat and undesirable to other men, and most importantly, it will complete our family.

“That is my complete list. If you renege on any of these conditions, I will divorce you.

"I will document these rules, and you will sign the agreement along with the postnuptial agreement. Do you understand?"

Part 2 is coming soon. 

Copyright © MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old. 

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments