Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Visiting Sam part2

"My first anal experience"

11
4 Comments 4
12.2k Views 12.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words

I was unsure and decided to take it easy when entering Sam, but didn’t need to; I slipped into her quite easily.

The next morning Sam woke me unintentionally as she slipped out of bed and left the bedroom. I wondered what she was doing, but she had only gone to use the other bathroom. When she came back, she eased herself into bed, obviously trying not to wake me.

I lay in bed for a while just thinking, Sam had gone back to sleep, so I decided to get up to see what kind of day it was. I opened the curtains and saw it was a nice morning, the sun trying to come out from behind a cloud.

I turned my head to look at my bed partner, today it wasn’t my wife for the first time; it was someone else, Sam my sister in law.

The previous afternoon we had had sex, for me it was the first time with another woman, and I would expect it would be for Sam, since she had married Roy, her late husband. We repeated the act again last night, but this time it was more passionate and loving.

“Are you showing the neighbours what you put inside me last night?” Sam asked.

I was in a bit of a dream, thinking about Pat. Even though I have watched her having sex with someone else, more than once, I still had this feeling of guilt. I know I have to tell her, but what difference will it make to her reaction because it’s her sister.

I snapped out of my dreamlike state and said “Sorry, what was that?”

“Are you letting everyone see what you had inside me last night?”

I was confused and must have looked it.

Sam sat up covering herself with the sheet and said “You’re naked! The neighbours, you’ve shown them your cock, now they're looking at your arse.”

“Just thinking,” I said hopelessly.

“What is it, are you feeling guilty?” Sam asked intuitively.

“I don’t know what I’m feeling, except confused.”

She lowered the sheet, letting me see her breasts again.

Sam pulled back the sheets and said, “Come back to bed, tell me what’s bothering you.”

This wasn’t fair because I could see her naked body and a glint in her eyes. I walked back to the bed and could feel my cock beginning to stir. When I got back onto the bed, I gave her a kiss.

“Now tell me what’s wrong,” she said sympathetically.

My penis was fully erect now.

She wrapped her hand around my cock very lightly, and slowly ran it up and down.

“Would you like me to suck your cock while you tell me?”

Without waiting for an answer Sam lowered her head and kissed the tip of my shaft, and then swirled her tongue around its head. Her mouth opened and she swallowed my entire penis.

I tried to speak, but could only manage a bit of a mumble. I watched Sam’s head bob up and down; as she expertly gave me pleasure. I don’t know why I didn’t ejaculate, more than once I thought I would explode.

Sam stopped sucking and said; “Would you like me to finish you off with my mouth or my pussy? it’s ready.”

“In your vagina.”

“I’m glad you said that, because that’s what I want as well, don’t worry I’ll give you a blow job later.

She got up and put one leg over me, and she was on her knees straddling me.

Sam took hold of my cock and lifted herself so her pussy hovered above it. Then she lowered herself until my penis was at the entrance of her vagina. I felt my prick touch her lips and she slid down my cock until I was totally inside her. She leaned forward and began kissing me, her elbows either side of my head.

Sam looked at me and asked “Do you like that? It’s my favourite position, want to know why?”

“I do and yes, tell me.”

“Because you can be fucking me in my pussy, and if we want to, I don’t have to move very much and you're in my bottom.”

“I really don’t think we should.” I said nervously.

“Still feeling guilty, it’s ok we don’t have to. I know you and Pat don’t do anal, I understand.”

Sam began to quicken the pace, her pussy moving up and down my shaft, and I could feel her getting wetter.

“Let’s change position, I’d like you to do me doggy, do you mind?” Sam said invitingly.

“Not at all, anyway you like,” I said.

We changed our position, Sam on her knees and head on the bed, with her arse in the air. I positioned myself behind her, and looked down at the delightful sight before me.

Before I could go any further, Sam said, “Wait a moment.”

She stretched out her hand to the bedside drawers and took a tube out of the top drawer.

“Just in case you change your mind Lover,” she said, holding up the tube of what I assumed was lubrication.

Sam returned back to her position, and I put my shaft between her glistening pussy lips. She didn’t wait for me, Sam moved back and I was inside her again. I began fucking her and watched the amazing sight of my cock disappearing into her with each push.

“That’s it fuck me, get your cock deep inside me,” Sam said.

She reached behind herself grabbing her arse cheeks; and pulled them apart revealing the opening to her rectum.

“Sure you don’t want to take me there? Don’t worry, I love anal, and I emptied myself just in case of, well you know,” she said shyly.

She reached out, offering me the tube again, and this time I took it from her.

Pat and I hadn’t had anal sex, we had tried but she said it was too painful. She didn’t mind watching it when it was in a porn movie, but never said she would like to try again, so I never pushed the idea.

Sara_Vega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sara_Vega

But now, how could I refuse, if Sam enjoyed it, why not. I took the cap off and squeezed a generous amount into my palm. Removing my shaft from her pussy I spread the gel onto my cock generously.

“That’s it, cover your prick well,” Sam said, “now put some on my bum hole, and rub some on a couple of fingers.”

I did as I was instructed; hoping I wouldn’t disappoint Sam, after all it was my first time.

“Now, put a finger tip on my rosebud, and lubricate it.”

I did as I was told and my finger began to enter her rectum.

“Oh God that feels wonderful, ease your finger in some more, and finger fuck me,” Sam said with excitement in her voice.

My finger moved in easily now, the feeling was amazing, and as I was instructed, I moved my finger in and out of her arse.

“Try two fingers, you’re doing amazingly.”

I removed my finger and placed two at the entrance the same as before. I was amazed how with such little effort they went into Sam. I fingered Sam’s arse for a while, and then I thought to myself it was time I lost my anal virginity.

I was unsure and decided to take it easy when entering Sam, but didn’t need to be, I slipped into her with ease.

What a feeling it was, I could feel her muscles and was surprised at the tightness.

“Wonderful!” Sam said. “I’d forgotten how good it feels to have a real cock in there. Now don’t be afraid, take it slowly to begin with, I’ll tell you what I like.”

Encouraged by this I began fucking Sam, taking instructions. She was moaning and giving me more encouragement, so I assume she was enjoying it too. When it was time for me ejaculate I asked Sam what she would like me to do.

“Just let go there,” she replied, “fill me with your sperm.”

I stopped thrusting, my shaft fully in Sam’s rectum and I began shooting my semen into her.

“Oh my god I can feel your cock pumping cum into me.”

I don’t know if it was where my cock was or not, but it felt as if I had unloaded more spunk than ever before. We both held our position, savouring the moment.

The experience of my first time began to sink in. I turned Sam over and laid her on her back, and then fell by her side. I put one leg across her hips and cupped one of her breasts. With a grin stretched across my face, I just looked into Sam’s eyes.

“Wow, that was wonderful and your first time, now don’t be upset, I have to get up and clean myself, I can feel your cum running out of me.”

Sam went into the en suit and I heard the sound of the shower running. I put my hands behind my head, and lay there with a Cheshire cat grin on my face, arrogantly proud of myself.

Eventually I got up and joined Sam, she was brushing her hair and still naked. I stood behind her and looked at her in the mirror, I reached around and cupped one of her breasts in my hand, and then with the other I reached down and put my hand between her legs.

“Now stop it,” she said. “We won’t have time for breakfast before meeting Pat.”

Unperturbed, I put my finger at the entrance to her vagina.

As a natural movement I think, she opened her legs slightly and I slid my finger in. I saw Sam close her eyes and a faint moan came from her mouth, she turned her head and we kissed. My hand left her breast and I put it into her stomach, pulling her away from the basin a little. Sam put one hand on the vanity and the other she reached behind and took hold of my shaft.

“My god,” she said “who’s the one that’s done without any sex for some time, how does Pat put up with this?’

I must admit I was beginning to surprise myself how quickly I had regained an erection. Sam began rubbing my penis, while I fingered her pussy, we were both back in the mood again and then I found the spot.

“Oh yes, just there,” Sam said softly.

I massaged her there while she deftly stroked my cock.

She pushed her bottom into me and I felt my finger getting wet as her juices ran over it. Sam brought me to a climax just after, the last of my spunk spraying onto the vanity doors and floor.

“Now that’s it, no more, clean your mess up while I clean myself AGAIN,” she said, and then she gave me a kiss.

I cleaned up and was about to go into the shower and my eye caught Sam in the bedroom. She was wearing matching white lace bra and panties, the bra showing ample cleavage. As she put on a short black dress, she noticed me looking.

“Look, hurry up and get in the shower or we’ll be late. And give that thing between your legs a good wash, there’s no telling where it’s been,” she said jokingly.

A wry smile came across my face, I showered and got dressed.

I went into the living room and Sam hurried me along, saying if we were quick we could have a bite to eat before Pat’s bus arrived.

We drove into town and had breakfast in a nice little café near the station. When it came time to leave I paid the bill and we walked the short distance to the bus station.

Part way there, Sam put her hand in mine.

We looked around, but Pat’s bus hadn’t arrived yet, as it was we were a few minutes early. We walked over to where there were some empty seats, but before we sat we embraced each other and had what I thought would be our final kiss. As we sat waiting Sam told me I shouldn’t look so miserable.

“Cheer up Lover, I can guarantee everything is going to turn out ok,” Sam said encouragingly.

“I wish I had your confidence,” I replied.

“Trust me, I know I’m right.” and she gave me a kiss.

Moments later a bus pulled up and I could see Pat sat near the back.

 

Published 
Written by gary65
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments