Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wedding Night Slut

61
27 Comments 27
41.6k Views 41.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story

As we dance around the hall with the rest of the wedding guests I’m enjoying my husband’s hands on my waist bringing me closer to him. It's been months since we’ve danced together, and sadly, it's been even longer since we’ve been sexual with each other. The kids and our hectic lives have meant that we have both let that part out of lives fade. We’ve just become a boring married couple but tonight it’s more like we are teenagers again. 

I turn in his arms and wiggle my bum against him, his hands on my hips, pulling me back against him. All I can think of is that we're so having sex tonight. 

It gets close to midnight and as we slow dance while softly kissing he whispers to me that he needs to be inside me. We leave the dance floor as we can no longer keep our hands off each other and we’re both feeling far too tipsy. 

Heading up to our hotel room we kiss in the lift and his hands are on my breasts feeling my hard nipples. My right hand is gripping his erection through his trousers and stroking it like it's the first time I’ve ever touched it. 

We reach our floor and run to our room, struggling to kiss before finally managing to fall through the door. I rip his black suit and white shirt off him, throwing his clothes onto the chair. He unzips my long pink dress and it falls to the floor, soon followed by my lacy underwear. I slip off my black heels and leave it all in an untidy pile. 

We reach the bed and with him lying on his back, I start teasing his cock with my wet pussy. I nibble his neck and kiss over his chest, and then continue down, my hard nipples and breasts caressing his skin as I move over his body. I reach my prize and lick his shaft, gripping it firmly as I kiss his balls.

I stop suddenly when I hear a noise and look up to see that he's snoring, that loud drunken snore. I try waking him but he doesn't even move. 

I hold back the tears as I fall off the bed and sit on the floor. So many thoughts are going around in my mind. Am I not good enough to keep him awake? Am I not sexy enough anymore? Does my curvy body and big boobs not do it for him? 

I can't bear to stay in the room any longer and I need a drink, so I slip on my dress and heels, not bothering about my panties. I take his bank card and the room key and go back down the stairway in the hope of avoiding people. Thankfully I do. As I reach the hall I see only a few couples still slow dancing and there is no sign of the bride and groom. 

I walk to the bar and order a double vodka and Red bull and as I look at the back of the bar into the long mirror I see that I'm not alone. 

I turn in my seat with my drink and see the Rob, the groom, sitting in the corner. I walk over and sitting down next to him I can see that he looks sad and exhausted. 

"Are you okay Rob, shouldn't you be getting lucky with the new wife?"  

"She passed out from all the drink after we argued about family shit," he replies, and I instantly feel bad for my ill-timed comment. 

"Rob, I'm so sorry I shouldn't have teased. Would you like a drink?" 

He nods and asks for a beer which I order for him. Rob makes excuses for the absence of his new wife as the last few guests come over to say goodbye and then the bar staff close up and leave. Rob and I chat awkwardly as we sit at the table. We have never really been alone before even though he is my husband’s business partner of five years

I want to break the tension so I walk to the bar and lean over it, finding a bottle of vodka and two shot glasses. I put them on the table by the sofa and pat the seat next to me. As Rob gets the hint and moves next to me I pour us two shots. 

"A toast to other halves who can't handle their drink!" I raise my glass and Rob clinks his against mine. 

"A toast to family shit I just married into!" His turn to propose and we neck our shots. 

It’s my turn again. "To not having sex for six months and being so fucking horny!" 

So now I'm drunk, but I still know what I'm doing. I'm at the point where my body does what it wants to, no matter how loud my brain is screaming at me to do otherwise. 

I jump up and offering my hand to Rob for a dance he doesn't hesitate and just pulls me close to him.

Alenni
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alenni

At first, it’s silly and embarrassing, dancing to make the other laugh but before we know it, it becomes slow and sensual. 

Our bodies are close our cheeks our touching. His hands are massaging my lower back and mine are around his neck. 

I feel his breath against my ear and his already impressive bulge rubbing against me. His hands move along my back and down over my bum. His fingers start to trace where he should feel panties or even a thong but there's nothing there. 

His hands move up and because there is no bra to feel, I sense his hardness grow even more. His mouth touches my earlobe slightly and I let out a soft moan as it lights up my body. I'm suddenly wide awake, aroused by all his touches. 

His starts to nibble my neck as my breathing increases and I rub my boobs into his chest in response. Moving back slightly as we face each other, I bite my bottom lip and then he dives in to kiss me. His mouth is on mine and his tongue slips inside. Our tongues play as our hands move sensually over each other’s bodies. 

I feel him moving us carefully backwards but doesn't break our kiss. I bump into the bar and he takes my arms and puts them behind my back, gently trapping them there. I'm now too deep into this feeling of bliss and I can't stop even though I know I should. 

I watch as he pulls my breasts out from my dress and as they are pushed together by the stays he can grip both and bite and caress them before even touching my nipples. I'm quietly moaning for him to touch me there and when finally, he does, I push my chest towards his mouth so that he can lick and suck both nipples at the same time. 

"Fuck me Rob, please fuck me," I beg. 

He gives me a naughty grin and turns me around pushing me roughly over the bar. I’m glad that my heels keep me at a good height for him. He pulls up my dress, as I wiggle my bum at him, my tits are pushed against the dirty bar. He spanks me hard on both cheeks which turns me on even more, before undoing his trousers. 

He lines his cock at the entrance of my pussy but holds it there. He won't push it in no matter how much I grind back against his cock. 

"Don't tease me, just fuck me Rob!” I let out with a needy hiss. 

"You’re going to be my little slut, my babygirl to fuck as I please, when I please?" he whispers into my ear as he grips my breasts. 

"Yes, yes fuck me, anything, yes y…," before I can finish my answer he shoves his cock deep into my pussy.

I scream in pleasure as he does. He doesn't waste time and starts to fuck me hard and fast, holding my boobs and ploughing into my needy cunt. I find myself pushing back to meet his thrusts, forcing him as far into me as he can go. 

I look in the mirror and see him watching me, his eyes full of lust. I have never been so turned on in my life. 

My orgasm is so close and I'm tipped over when he spanks my bum again. My pussy squeezes and soaks his cock making him spurt, filling my cunt with his hot, creamy cum. We stay there, locked together and breathing heavily, his body against mine. 

We both let out a sigh and he pulls out of me, and I feel our mixed wetness start to drip down my thighs. I turn to face him and the awkwardness returns. We are both suddenly sober and a feeling of guilt starts to set in. I push my dress down, straightening it while he puts his cock away. 

"Um, well okay, that really shouldn't have happened so I'm going to go and crawl into bed with the wife," he says, not being able to look me in the eye. 

"Until next time, that is," I say under my breath, grabbing my key and leaving the lounge bar. 

Getting back to the room I see my husband is still naked and snoring on the bed, hardly having moved. I take a quick shower washing Rob’s cum off me before getting in beside him and quickly drifting off to sleep. Maybe I have just found the fuckbuddy I need.

 

Published 
Written by Innocentgirl29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments