Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Worth The Risk

"Claire's boyfriend drank too much and Luke stops by."

36
4 Comments 4
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Luke knocked gently on the door. Claire was waiting close by and opened it. Luke walked in and everything was exactly like she said: Her boyfriend was asleep on her couch. Claire stood a foot away, wearing the same green cold shoulder top and black leggings. She had ditched her shoes when she got back to her apartment about an hour ago.

Claire: I liked the way you touched my shoulders earlier tonight.

Luke: I always want to touch more of you.

He had run into them at a bar when he stopped in to pick up his take-out order. Luke greeted them both and made small talk. Claire’s boyfriend had offered to buy him a shot and Luke agreed. It didn’t take long to tell her boyfriend was also very drunk. Luke leaned over to talk into Claire’s ear, instead of yelling over the TVs.

“You look so sexy tonight.” He stood back up and smiled and gently squeezed her bare shoulder. It wasn’t much, but it made her skin tingle.

Luke knew it too. He had messaged her twenty minutes ago just to make sure they got home okay.

Claire: Yep. We’re back at my place.

A picture followed of her boyfriend, sprawled out over her couch in her living room. Asleep.

Luke: I’m coming over.

Claire: You can’t.

Luke: He’s asleep.

Claire: You can’t, you’re crazy.

Luke: I’m about to get in my car. Yes, I come over. No, I stay here.

Luke was sitting in his car by the time her response came 2 minutes later.

Claire: God, I’m so horny. Just get over here.

Her boyfriend is snoring. Luke closes the distance between himself and Claire and starts to kiss her shoulders. Claire whimpers quietly before pushing him away. She takes his hand and leads him to the bedroom. She closed the door soundlessly once they were safely inside.

“I don't know how much time we have, this is so risky.” She sighed. She smiled at Luke anyway.

“You're worth being risky for,” Luke said as he started to kiss her shoulders again. Claire managed to lock the door quietly as his attention turned from her shoulders to her neck.

“You really shouldn't be here,” she protested but she arched her neck anyway so that Luke could have easier access.

“I can go if you want,” Luke answered as he licked slowly up one side of her neck. He moved to the other side and did the same. Claire moaned in appreciation.

“You drive me nuts,” she said as she reached down his sweatpants and felt his already hard cock. “We have to be fast.” Luke squeezed her ass hard in agreeance, making her purr into his ear.

He pushed her top and bra up, revealing her already-hard nipples. Luke took her left one in his mouth and started sucking gently and Claire’s hands immediately went to the back of his head.

“Fuck, that feels so good.” Luke squeezed her ass again harder this time. Claire’s breath caught in her throat from the pleasure and she felt herself become wetter than she already was.

While she's holding his head, Luke pulls down her pants and realizes she didn't wear panties; one of his favorite things she does. Her scent fills his nostrils and he breaks away from her, burying his tongue quickly, but gently, in her freshly shaven pussy. Claire staggered as he immediately found her clit and she gripped the side of her nearby dresser. A little too loudly she would have liked.

“Oh my God, that feels good, but I want your dick inside of me. Now.” Her last word was horny and urgent. Instead, Luke’s tongue pressed harder into her quit, making her knees buckle slightly. Luke’s hands squeezed her ass again, holding her steady and intensifying the pleasure at the same time. Claire let go of the dresser and grabbed the back of Luke’s head and grinded her pussy into his tongue.

SylviaKissAs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SylviaKissAs

“If you make me come like this, I’m going to fall. And if I fall, he’s going to wake up,” she panted. Luke licked her clit up and down gently in response.

“Please get inside of me, baby. I love your tongue, but I want that dick. Now, please?”

Somewhat reluctantly, Luke started kissing his way back up Claire’s body until he found her lips. They shared soft kisses and she could taste herself.

God, I taste good. Luke finally shed his pants and underwear and pushed her urgently on her bed. She rubbed his cock head against her wetness a few times, while also listening to the noises from the living room. She was so wet; she knew she would have to change her sheets after they were done.

Luke slowly started to push inside her.

“He's not awake. Let me fuck you how you deserve,” Luke mumbled in between more neck kisses. He felt her body agree as she took his full length inside of her.

“Fuck,” Claire managed before digging her nails into his shoulders. “It’s been too long.” Luke locked eyes with her as he pulled all the way out and slid back inside her.

“Fuck, you're so warm and inviting. I agree it's been too fucking long,” he moaned into her ear.

“You stretch me so good, oh my fucking God,” she panted. Luke started to move back to her nipple but she pulled his lips away. “We really don't have time. I just want to come with you.”

Luke can't say no to those eyes. He sped up slightly and refused to break eye contact. Claire dug her nails deeper into his back. He grabbed her hips and squeezed, each thrust being met more urgently. She allowed herself the loudest moan she would let out and pushed her forehead against his. She wrapped her legs around him and she somehow pushed him deeper, causing small moans to fall from her lips uncontrollably.

“Fuck me. Make me come. I'm yours.”

That was enough. Luke felt Claire’s body shudder underneath him, and he wanted to finish inside her, but he managed to pull out and cum all over her stomach. She had covered her mouth as she came with both hands, managing to muffle most of her screams. Claire reached out and stroked Luke as he finished. They became a pile of contented kisses, licks, laughs, and bites.

Neither of them wanted to let go but they both knew they had to.

“I can go again,” Luke whispered after kissing her lip again. Claire squeezed his cock lovingly.

“I know you can, but you have to go now,” she said regretfully. Luke reluctantly pulled on his clothes and opened her bedroom door, where he was greeted with more of her boyfriend’s snoring from down the hallway.

“You sure?”

“Go!” she whispered as loud as you can. Luke smiled at her one more time and then she heard him close the front door a few seconds later.

Claire pushed herself off the bed, confirmed he was still asleep, and then went into the bathroom to wash up.

I need to change those sheets. And probably light a candle. She ached for more of Luke, for him to still be here making her come over and over. This was dangerous enough. She ripped a piece of toilet paper off the roll and wiped her stomach. After she threw away the first piece, she picked up her phone and texted him.

Claire: Thank you.

Luke: Thank you. I love making you come.

She read this and rolled her eyes slightly, then wiped off the rest of her stomach.

Claire: Mmmmm. I hate that you’re so good at it.

Published 
Written by peterdorian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments