Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduced By A Student - Part I

"A female student needs help fulfilling her college dream before graduating."

100
7 Comments 7
7.6k Views 7.6k
3.3k words 3.3k words

“Professor Stevens?”

I looked up from my desk and towards the open door to my office. Standing in the doorway was a student of mine, a girl named Monica who’d been in a few of my classes over the last few years. I usually hated it when students came by right as office hours were about to end and I was getting ready to leave for the day, but it was always good to see Monica.

“Come in, Monica, have a seat. What can I help you with?”

She made her way over to my desk and sat in one of the chairs opposite mine. Working in a college, I see my fair share of attractive students, but Monica stood out even among the best of them. She was tall, blond, and had an incredible figure - one that she loved to show off with how she dressed. Monica was a very pretty girl who liked to wear short shirts and tight-fitting sweaters, the former showing off her legs, the latter accentuating her breasts and slim waist. I’d be lying if I said that I hadn’t thought about her more than a few times since the first time she caught my eye back in her freshman year.

As she took her seat, I could tell that Monica had a nervous look about her. She normally glowed with confidence, but sitting before me, she had a shy, demure look, and she seemed anxious about something. This was her last year, and graduation was just a few weeks away. It wasn’t uncommon for students to come around asking for recommendation letters to add to their resumes, and figured that’s what Monica must have been after.

“Professor,” her voice cracked as she began to speak. “I…I…I wanted to…I don’t know how to say this. Dammit!” As she cursed, her face lit up, I think she caught herself off guard as the word slipped out. “I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to say that.”

“It’s ok, Monica, I’ve heard much worse.” I found her innocence charming. “I think I know why you’re here.”

“You do?” she asked sheepishly.

“I think so, yes.”

“And you’re…you’re ok with it?”

“Yes. Absolutely. You’ve been a fine student – exemplary even. Not just academically, but also in extracurricular activities as well. You might not have realized it, but the staff here pays attention to students who step up, volunteer for things, and help out other students…it all gets noticed, and we make a note of it. It seems like you took full advantage of the college experience and got everything you could have wanted out of it.”

“Thank you, Professor Stevens, but…”

“But nothing, Monica, it will be my honor to give you a letter of recommendation.”

I was expecting to see a sign of relief, a smile or something, but Monica didn’t look any less anxious than she had been.

“What’s the matter?” I asked.

“I…I…appreciate the letter, but that’s not exactly why I’m here.”

“It isn’t? What do you want then?”

“I don’t know. This was a stupid idea.” With that, Monica began to stand up as if she was going to leave.

“Please, sit. I want to help you with whatever it is that’s on your mind. Whatever it is, graduation is just – what, three weeks away? – if you don’t deal with whatever it is now, there’s not exactly much time left.”

Monica paused for a second, let out a big sigh, and sat back down. For the first time since she arrived, Monica looked composed.

“Ok, I’m just gonna do this,” she said more to herself than to me. “You know…like what you were saying about the college experience, and how there are only three weeks left?”

“Yes,” I said, not quite sure where she was going.

“Well, there’s this one thing. This thing that I knew that I wanted to do ever since my first day on campus. Something that I just felt I needed, you know? An experience that I had to have, one that would make being a college student…complete. Not having it would be a massive disappointment, and well, three weeks left and all…time is running out.”

“I see. Well, I wouldn’t want one of my favorite students to miss out on something so important to her. How can I help?”

“I’m one of your favorite students?”

“Yeah, of course! I told you, the staff here really pays attention to who does what, we consider everything and all the profs here really think that you’re an outstanding young woman.”

“Do you think that I’m pretty?”

The sudden shift took me by surprise. I had to take a minute before answering. Of course I did, Monica was a stunner and she had to know it, but any kind of talk like this could get me fired. The school was aware that students sometimes developed crushes on staff, and vice versa, so there were strict rules in place, forbidding not only any kind of discussions of a sexual or romantic nature between staff and students but also no comments were allowed to be made about appearances. I looked over at my office door, double-checking to make sure that it was still open. One of the rules we had to follow was no closed-door meetings with students of the opposite sex.

“Monica…You know the school has rules that we both have to follow.”

“I know, but it’s just the two of here; there’s no one else around. I just need to know if you think I’m pretty or not.”

I knew how wrong it was, but part of me wanted to tell her. “Of course, Monica, and you know that you’re an attractive young woman. What is this about? Why are you here?”

I saw Monica’s eyes dart towards the door. “Can I close the door?”

“No, absolutely not.”

“Fine,” she said. “I’ll whisper it to you instead.”

Monica got up and walked around my desk. She lifted her left knee, rested it on the arm of my chair, and leaned across me. Even though she came from my right side, she positioned herself to whisper into my left ear, doing so nuzzled my face into her neck, and pressed her breasts into my chest. The combination of the scent of her perfume and her body brushed up against mine, froze me in place.

“I want you to fuck me,” she whispered in my ear.

She pulled away from me, hoping to see my reaction. I almost reached to hold her close to me but my fear prevented it. I was completely dumbfounded.

“Monica…I…” I didn’t even know how to finish my sentence.

All of the nervousness and anxiety that I sensed in Monica was gone. She looked at ease with herself and was now smiling confidently at me. Getting that off her chest changed her whole demeanor. She stood beside my chair, looking down at me with a proud look on her face.

“Well?” she said still grinning.

“Monica, I mean…I don’t…” All I could do was stammer.

She walked to the door, popped her head out, and looked both ways down the hallway. “Hello?” she called out. “Anyone here?” She shouted more loudly, then waited for a reply. None came. Monica closed my office door and turned to face me. “We’re all alone Professor Stevens.”

Monica walked to my desk and sat on it, almost in front of me, just off to my side. I still couldn’t speak, and I think she knew it.

“Don’t tell me you haven’t thought about it. I know you have. I’ve thought about you…a lot. I’ve wanted this for years but I was too afraid to do anything about it. With just three weeks left, I’m more afraid of not doing it. I need this. Once graduation is over, I’ll be back living on the other side of the country. We’ll never see each other again. But I can’t leave here without knowing what it feels like to have your cock inside of me.”

I really couldn’t believe what I was hearing. I’d been staring straight ahead while she spoke, but when she stopped, I turned my head and looked up at her. She was enjoying this. She was serious, and I knew it.

Monica reached down with both of her hands and lifted my right hand to her breast, holding my hand against her chest.

“It’s ok if you want them. They’re yours.” She began moving my hand using it to fondle her breasts. After a moment she pulled her own hands away and my hand kept working over the young co-ed's tits. “That’s it, Professor Stevens. That feels good, doesn’t it? It feels good to me.” Her smile faded and her face took on a much more serious look. “Fuck me,” she whispered. “Give me your cock. I want it so badly. I need it deep inside of me. I need to get fucked. Right here, right now.”

I pulled my hand away and stood up, not entirely sure why. Monica was still seated on my desk and we were closer to being at eye level. I didn’t know what I was going to do. I had to kick her out of my office or go through with what she wanted. I knew what wanted to do, but didn’t know if I could do it.

MargaritaKis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargaritaKis

“Get on your knees.” The words just fell out of my mouth. The decision had been made.

A sly expression crossed Monica’s face as she edged her way off my desk and then lowered herself down to her knees in front of me. Neither one of us spoke. She knew what to do. Her hands reached up and undid my belt, then the button on my pants, and finally the zipper. She lowered my pants slightly exposing the shape of my hardening cock through my underwear. She gently rubbed her hand over it, licking her lips in anticipation as she did so, then reached up to the waistband of my underwear and pulled them down along with my pants.

My cock popped out at her, almost hitting her in the face. “Oh my…” she muttered and she reached for it. Monica looked up at me and we made eye contact for the first time in minutes. She looked so good on her knees in front of me with my cock in her hand.

“You have a really nice cock,” Monica said in a hushed tone. “It's everything I imagined. I've wanted to suck it for such a long time.”

She didn’t wait for a response from me, she just leaned into me with an open mouth and took my cock in. The sensation was incredible.  I’d been with a fair number of women in my life, but none as beautiful as Monica. I couldn’t help but think about all of the times I’d jerked off imagining a moment like this, and now here she was, sucking my dick.

Monica knew what she was doing. She used her hand and mouth in perfect concert and when my cock was fully erect, she began to suck it harder, using her tongue to swirl around the head of my cock when it was in her mouth then quickly sliding it under my cock as it slid out of her mouth. Her timing and technique were the best I’d ever experienced.

After a few minutes, she paused for a second to give her mouth a bit of a break, she continued to stroke my cock and stared up at me.

“You like the way I suck your cock?”

“Yes.”

“My slutty little mouth feels good, doesn’t it?”

“The best.”

I could barely speak. Monica was proud of herself. Still looking down, I saw her slide a hand under her skirt as she began to rub herself. With one hand on my cock and the other tucked into her panties, Monica went back to sucking my cock. I wasn’t going to be able to last much longer and Monica seemed to sense it too.

“Cum when you're ready,” she said between slurps. “I want you to be able to fuck me for a long time.”

Monica was giving me the best blowjob I’d ever gotten in my life and I knew that I was going to nut in her mouth any minute now. I was already struggling to hold it in, but then she started to twist her hand around my shaft as she sucked it, and I knew that I didn’t have much longer. I placed my hand on top of her head, guiding her pace, and shoving my cock a little deeper into her throat than she’d been taking on her own. She gagged for a second but didn’t stop. My cock began to twitch, and just as I was about to shoot my load into her mouth, she pulled my cock out and kept stroking it.

“Cum on me, come on. Cum on my face. Make me feel like a slut before you fuck me,”

That’s all it took. Jets of cum shot from my cock and splashed onto her face and into her hair. My knees buckled as I orgasmed. I hadn’t cum like that in years, maybe ever. Her face was covered in my cum, but she wasn’t ready to stop.

Monica stood up and sat on my desk with her legs spread wide open.

“Take my panties off.”

I reached under her skirt and felt the lace strings of what must have been a thong. I was right. I began to pull them down and she impatiently helped by kicking them off. This girl wanted to get fucked.

“Eat my pussy,” she panted. “Until your dick gets hard again.” She was obviously used to fucking younger guys, but with a girl like Monica, I wasn’t going to have a problem getting it up again.

I sat in my chair and positioned myself between her spread legs. I put my hands on the inside of her thighs, pushing outwards to spread her legs even further apart. She reached down and lifted her skirt, exposing her pussy to me for the first time. It was beautiful. It had been at least ten years since I’d seen a twenty-two-year-old’s pussy, and none were as enticing as the one in front of me. Monica was clean-shaven, with all but a small tuft of blond hair removed. Her lips were open and flush, just waiting to be licked.

I began kissing the inside of her legs at the knee, slowly making my way towards her opening.

“Pleeeassse,” she said beggingly. “Don’t tease me; I need it so badly.”

As I continued my way towards her pussy, Monica took her sweater off and used it to wipe my cum off of her face. Glancing up and seeing her tits covered only by her lace bra caused my cock to stir. It wouldn’t be long before I’d be able to fuck her.

My face was now fully buried between her legs, and I used my fingers to hold he lips open. I covered her in soft kisses, then gave her a slow, full-tongued lick from the bottom to the top of her slit. She moaned loudly in response. “Oh fuck yeah….”

Suddenly, there was a hard knock at my door.

“Mr. Stevens, are you in there?”

I recognized the voice; it was Martin from our cleaning staff. Monica and I both froze, completely petrified with our panic. Monica scrambled to get her sweater on, but I had to stop her from moving around so loudly. If Martin caught us, I’d be fired and Monica would be expelled three weeks before graduation. I raised my finger to my mouth, signaling Monica to be quiet.

“Uhhh…Martin?”

“Yes Mr. Stevens, can I come in? I just need to empty your trash. Maybe checked the carpets too, see if they need a vacuum?”

“Ummm…I’m on a call Martin, it’s important. Can you come back in 10 minutes?” Monica looked at me in a panic, shaking her head. “Maybe make that 20 minutes? Is that ok?”

“Sure thing Mr. Stevens.”

Monica and I waited in silence for a few minutes. Neither of us dared to move until we knew that Martin was nowhere near my office.

“Holy shit!” Monica broke the silence with a loud whisper.

We both scrambled to get dressed as quietly as we could.

“What are we going to do?” The gravity of the situation was beginning to sink in.

“I don’t know! Let me think.”

My head was racing. I knew that the full cleaning staff only came in once a week, so if we were lucky, Martin was here on his own. Still, I had to find a way to get Monica out of my office and as far away as possible before Martin returned.

“Do you drive or take the bus?” I asked.

“Bus.”

“OK, listen. I’m going to go find Martin, and you stay here. When I find him, I’ll speak loudly. You should be able to tell where we are. Get out of here and go in the opposite direction. I’ll keep him busy as long as I can, I’ll try to pull him into one of the other offices or something but I can’t stall him forever, it will be too suspicious.  Make your way to the quad and cut across to the library, there won’t be anything odd about seeing a student going into the library at this hour. There’s a bus stop at the far end of the library, by the West doors.”

Monica was nodding as I spoke, trying to focus on the plan I was laying out.

“Understand?”

“Yeah, I think so.”

“We can do this. We’ve got this.”

I was trying to convince myself as much as I was trying to convince her.

Monica put her sweater on, forgetting that in the heat of the moment, she used it to wipe my cum off her face.

“Oh fuck, what am I going to do?”

“Put it on inside out!”

She did, and as she was taking off and putting her sweater back on, I noticed some of my cum in her hair.

“It’s in your hair, too,” I said pointing.

“What the fuck…” Monica was struggling to keep it together.

“It’s ok!” I reached into my desk drawer and pulled out a baseball cap. “Tie your hair back and put this on.”

We were face to face, staring at each other. At the same time, we leaned in for a passionate kiss.

“It’s going to be ok.”

We both nodded in agreement.

“Now, wait here and when you can hear Martin and I talking and it sounds like we’re further away, get the hell out here ok?”

“Ok…ok….ok.” Monica was taking deep breaths and psyching herself up.

I stepped out of my office and called out to Martin. He answered back from the far end of the office. “Stay there,” I said, “I’ll come to you. There’s something down that way I want to show you.”

With that I waved to Monica, letting her know the coast was clear. She ran up to me, gave me another kiss, then ran off to safety away from Martin.

End Part 1. 

Published 
Written by TraumaCandy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments