Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One of the perks of university life was taking prospective students on a tour of the University (and being paid for it). At the start of the year, hopeful seventeen-year-olds would come to the University and be given an academic pep talk by one or two of the eminent professors, lunch in the SCR dining rooms, and then let loose on those of us who had volunteered to show them the key sights (the main campus, with the six or seven main faculties, the University hospital, the library, student union, and a few of the local pubs and eating houses).

A visit to one of the student accommodation was also welcomed. My group consisted of nine hopefuls - six guys and three girls. They asked a lot of questions, mainly about the courses, work required, etc. One of the girls stayed very close to me. She was a ravishing blond with long tresses down to the small of her back. She wore blue jeans, and a large black overcoat to protect herself from the chill. Unfortunately, it hid most of the contours of her body. As we were in the middle of February, there was a lot of ice, made from compacted snow around and walking was quite treacherous. This girl held onto my arm for safety a lot. Due to the conditions underfoot, I decided to forgo a long walk to one of the halls of residence and instead took my group to one of the smaller student accommodation units on campus.

I led the group into the first one, and knocked on the first available door, hoping someone would be in and willing to let my little group see the beds, kitchen, etc. The first two doors went unanswered. To my relief, the third opened slowly and a female head appeared sheepishly around the partly opened door. I explained what I wanted. The girl smiled and opened the door completely, exposing her completely naked body. I'm not sure what the three girls thought, but the guys couldn't wait to get inside. She seemed completely unfazed at showing them all around the accommodation without the aid of clothes.

I led them, (reluctantly, in the case of the boys) back to the main campus, and pointed out the exit points; namely a local rail station and bus stops. I asked if they had any final questions. After a couple of questions, I bade them farewell.

I noticed the blonde girl hanging around as the others made their way home. I asked her If she was ok. She replied that her father was giving her a lift home, but not until seven pm after he'd finished work. As it was barely half three, that was a lot of waiting!

She asked me if she could stay with me until seven. I looked at her azure blue eyes and I decided to take her for a drink and get out of the cold. We found a local bar. She had no idea what drink she wanted, so I ordered two brandies to keep out the chill of winter. She asked me where I lived. That year, I had secured a part share of a house five minutes from the campus. She seemed highly interested in seeing my accommodation and I started to sense an ulterior motive. I made my way to the toilet, not wanting to go. The condom machine was, naturally, out of order. I thought that probably put paid to any ideas I had. We headed off on the short walk back to my digs, minus any prophylactic.

As we walked, she asked somewhat more personal questions about girlfriends, sex on campus, etc. I became more aroused. We arrived as the last of the daylight disappeared and we entered my digs and removed our coats. I could now admire her body. Her breasts were well proportioned, if a little small. Some growing room! I poured two glasses of cheap spirit and I gave her the tour of my digs. In my bedroom, she pulled me onto the bed (luckily a double), and we kissed. As we kissed her hands started exploring my trousers, and I responded by caressing her breasts.

AnnaRuth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaRuth

Her hands opened my jeans and my hard cock sprang out. I don't know if she'd done it before but the hand job she was giving me was really nice. I managed to whisper for her to suck me, and after a moment's hesitation, she moved her head and took my cock deep into her mouth. As she sucked me I opened her blouse and unhooked her bra, allowing me free access to her breasts which I caressed, squeezing her nipples tenderly.

I could feel myself getting close to cumming in her mouth, so I pulled away. She reluctantly released my cock. I pushed her gently onto her back, and I opened her jeans, pulled them down, and looked at her nice pubic bush hiding under her pristine white panties. I lowered my head and kissed her pubic area. I pulled off her panties. She was clearly aroused, and I could smell the musky aroma, which made me even hornier. I looked down upon her heavenly body, now completely naked.

I removed my shirt and returned my attention to between her legs. I licked her lips, before moving to suck her clit. Her moans were growing and I could tell she was getting close to her orgasm. I added my fingers deep inside her vagina and my finger fucking soon gave way to a heavy shudder of her body as she came.

I was now very aroused, and my cock needed her mouth or pussy. She was clearly a virgin, but she also clearly wanted my cock inside her pussy. I told her I didn't have a condom, but I would pull out before I came.

I lay her on her back and lay over her. I rubbed my cock up and down her wet pussy. I placed my cock against her pussy and firmly pushed inside. It was tight but taking it slowly I managed to get fully inside her. I looked into her eyes and kissed her. When we stopped, she said in a firm voice,

"Fuck me now."

I slowly started fucking her. From her initial look of pain, she started to enjoy my cock ploughing deep inside her delicious tight hot cunt. My thrusts were long and slow to start. As she became used to the feeling of my cock inside her, I increased the tempo, and she began breathing hard.

I wanted to try doggy so I turned her over and entered her from behind. I didn't realise what a perfect ass she had. I used my finger to rub around her ass hole as I continued to fuck her harder and faster.

Suddenly, I was cumming. Spurting my thick creamy cum deep inside her, before I realised what I was doing. I quickly pulled out and released another couple of spurts over her ass.

We collapsed in a heap as we got our breath back.

We cleaned up, dressed and I made us both a cup of tea. She still had an hour or so before her father was due. She decided to fill the time by taking out my cock again and giving me a quite awesome blowjob. I came suddenly and she had her first taste of hot salty cum, which she swallowed.

We met her Dad. He looked suspiciously at me as I gave her a peck on the cheek and I said goodbye to her. We never met again, but I often think about that fuck, those two spurts deep inside her vagina!

Published 
Written by Tigermax99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments